Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men (3448 Views)

Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men / See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 14, 2015
Okay, we know the most common one: most women lie about the “O” word. But there are other things besides that the modern woman lies about. Very often!

1.THEIR first gig

For most adult women, the first sexual experience is unforgettable and probably the best ever. Even if they have not kept in touch with their first man, they remember him with fondness if he did not leave them pregnant and stranded with a baby.

But will they ever tell their man this? Never.
Studies show the average woman lies about the age at which she was disvirgined, adding anything between 2 and 10 years to the age.

For instance, if a woman got disvirgined at 14, she is likely to put the figure at 20 to her current man. Men, on the other hand, openly boast about their earlier sexual conquests.

2.That they check out other men

A man might be so close to the girl in his life that he would point out other women’s body parts that he finds attractive and everybody would have a good laugh.

On the other hand, a woman would never do that. If she thinks the guy next door has a cute ass, she never, ever mentions it to the man in her life. Not only would she not mention it, she would never ever even make the blunder of oogling the attractive derriere when their man is around.

Studies show women make lewd jokes about other men when they are with girlfriends just as much as men do, and they even fantasie but are great about hiding it.

3.That she hates cooking
A few years down the line, many relationships run into crisis on this account- many many women just do not like to cook.
In our part of the world, girls are raised not only to learn how to cook but to happily cook for other people for the rest of their lives, three times a day. If they cannot live up to that ‘simple’ responsibility, they are complete failures, especially in relationships.

Women are therefore happy to pretend to be kitchen genies at the beginning of relationships and would never admit to not just absolutely loving cooking. Rather, they prefer to give their man the impression that they live just to feed him as many times as possible in a day. Unfortunately, that impression is bound to waste when she insists of going out for dinner every so often when the relationship is established.

4.She feels insulted when he gives her money.

Of course nothing makes your man feel grander than knowing he has met his woman’s need and probably even exceeded her expectations, especially if he had to bend over backwards to do it. Studies show the average woman is actually disappointed almost every time their man gives them a gift, especially when it is money.

Truth is, today’s working women have developed very sophisticated tastes that their men can barely keep up with, and they are ready to work very hard when it’s necessary to do so.

But would a woman ever complain her man has not even scratched the surface when he gives her cash? Never.

5.She does not trust him
For all her freedoms and liberation, a woman is far less likely than a man to voice her insecurities in a relationship that the other way round.

She has watched her mother look the other way more often than not. She has heard her aunt tell her uncountable times of how it’s a man’s world. She has been called names just for showing a flash of jealousy and she has been told by the census that there are more women than men.

Her girlfriends are telling her to be wise and hold on to her straying man and so while he snoops and snoops and finds nothing, she makes minimal efforts and finds everything but does she ever mention it? Never.

The reason that hot new househelp gets a shaven head and the girlfriend is told jokingly to do her top buttons up is not because she does not trust her girlfriend or the maid but because she certainly does not trust her man.
Her man might ask the question a dozen times- “honey, do you trust me?” and her answer would be a big fat lying “Yes”

Ladies what do you think about number 4..
You should speak for yourselves..

Source : http://explore9ja..com/2015/04/5-things-women-never-tell-their-men.html?m=1

Before I posted this... I posted an article about "SELFIES : HOW FAR SHOULD YOU GO

IS IT A MUST WE EXPOSE OUR PRIVATE PARTS JUST TO BE NICKNAMED AWESOME,SEXY ETC..

CHECC IT OUT here
https://www.nairaland.com/2255499/selfies-how-far-should-go

Note : its a very long post.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by barnacle: 11:48am On Apr 14, 2015
true.expecting a counter thread

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by agarawu23(m): 11:53am On Apr 14, 2015
on point
Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by Oahray: 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
You ruined everything with number 4. The average woman feels insulted when you give her money? If I hear! grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by JIMMYWAT(m): 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
------/\____\
-----/:/------/
----/:/------/
---/:/------/
../:/------/
./:/------/
/:/------/
\:\------\
-\:\------\
--\:\_____\
---\/______/
------_____ _
-----/\-----\
----/::\------\
---/:/ \:\-----\
--/:/ --\:\------\
-/:/ ----\:\------\
/:/ ­ ------\:\------\
\:\------/:/ ------/
-\:\----/:/ ------/
--\:\--/:/ ------/
---\:\/:/ -----/
----\::/------/
-----\/____/
-----_____
----|:|------|- ­ -_____
----|:|------|- ­ /\____\
----|:|------|/ ­ :/------/
----|:|------/ :/------/
----|:|-----/:/ ­ ------/
----|:|----/:/ ------/
----|:|---/:/ ------/
----|:|--/:/ ------/
----|:|-/:/ ------/
-----\:/:/ ------/
------\/_____/
-------_____
------/ \------\
-----/ ::\------\
----/:/\ \------\
---/:/--\ \------\
--/::\---\ \------\
-/:/\:\---\ \____\
-\:\-\:\__\/ ____/
--\:\-\/____/
---\:\------\
----\:\____\
-----\/____/
and trust is highest i relationship

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by Brugo(m): 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
That your point about money is not true. In fact it's the opposite. Women are proud of us when we dash them money anyhow.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
Brugo:
That your point about money is not true. In fact it's the opposite. Women are proud of us when we dash them money anyhow.

its not like that... she will feel it deep inside her.. just she doesn't want to show it...

trust me... I'm not talking about gold diggers oh...

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
Oahray:
You ruined everything with number 4. The average woman feels insulted when you give her money? If I hear! grin

that's what I'm saying... she won't tell you...

I'm not talking about married couples oh... sure u will provide for family needs...

just dashing her money makes her feel insulted...
Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by Oahray: 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
Samwell247:

that's what I'm saying... she won't tell you...

I'm not talking about married couples oh... sure u will provide for family needs...

just dashing her money makes her feel insulted...
ok, which country are we talking about exactly? No be Naija where I dey sha.
Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by yungryce: 12:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
I will b back
Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by shortgun(m): 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
No. 4 is a lie
Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
JIMMYWAT:

------/\____\
-----/:/------/
----/:/------/
---/:/------/
../:/------/
./:/------/
/:/------/
\:\------\
-\:\------\
--\:\_____\
---\/______/
------_____ _
-----/\-----\
----/::\------\
---/:/ \:\-----\
--/:/ --\:\------\
-/:/ ----\:\------\
/:/ ­ ------\:\------\
\:\------/:/ ------/
-\:\----/:/ ------/
--\:\--/:/ ------/
---\:\/:/ -----/
----\::/------/
-----\/____/
-----_____
----|:|------|- ­ -_____
----|:|------|- ­ /\____\
----|:|------|/ ­ :/------/
----|:|------/ :/------/
----|:|-----/:/ ­ ------/
----|:|----/:/ ------/
----|:|---/:/ ------/
----|:|--/:/ ------/
----|:|-/:/ ------/
-----\:/:/ ------/
------\/_____/
-------_____
------/ \------\
-----/ ::\------\
----/:/\ \------\
---/:/--\ \------\
--/::\---\ \------\
-/:/\:\---\ \____\
-\:\-\:\__\/ ____/
--\:\-\/____/
---\:\------\
----\:\____\
-----\/____/
and trust is highest i relationship
dis wot unemployment can cause....

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
shortgun:
No. 4 is a lie

Don't mind me bro... I should let the ladies speak for themselves..
Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
True but number 4 isn't applicable to Nigerians. In fact they(girls) will openly and shamelessly ask for money like it's their right

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by KillerBeauty(f): 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
I pray say I feel insulted when he gives me money o
Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2015

6. That she doesn't have to be nice to your relatives even when they make life unbearable for her. But she'll be tagged a 'family wrecker' if she retaliates in kind.
Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by Glowstone(m): 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
no4 in Nigeria??

you must be high on orijin
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by sinizia: 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
Samwell247:
Okay, we know the most common one: most women lie about the “O” word. But there are other things besides that the modern woman lies about. Very often!

1.THEIR first gig

For most adult women, the first sexual experience is unforgettable and probably the best ever. Even if they have not kept in touch with their first man, they remember him with fondness if he did not leave them pregnant and stranded with a baby.

But will they ever tell their man this? Never.
Studies show the average woman lies about the age at which she was disvirgined, adding anything between 2 and 10 years to the age.

For instance, if a woman got disvirgined at 14, she is likely to put the figure at 20 to her current man. Men, on the other hand, openly boast about their earlier sexual conquests.

Can't speak for others, but my exes told me their first gig and I never judged them. I think the main reason why women won't tell men their first gig is because they'll start getting judged when they come clean. They might end up being looked down upon as 'hoes'. And that might end up ruining the relationship so they lie about it to avoid trouble. The trick to getting a girl to say the truth is, don't be judgmental. Don't judge her like you are better. Be free and liberal with her. Don't use her past against her and trust me, she'll let it all out. Make her trust you and she will tell you.

Samwell247:
2.That they check out other men

A man might be so close to the girl in his life that he would point out other women’s body parts that he finds attractive and everybody would have a good laugh.

On the other hand, a woman would never do that. If she thinks the guy next door has a cute ass, she never, ever mentions it to the man in her life. Not only would she not mention it, she would never ever even make the blunder of oogling the attractive derriere when their man is around.

Studies show women make lewd jokes about other men when they are with girlfriends just as much as men do, and they even fantasie but are great about hiding it.

Same thing as number 1. Some men are too proud. And such men might feel crushed if their women tell them of the people they check out, even if the women never meant to pursue the men. Some of such low-esteem men might start keeping grudges and use it as an excuse to cause beef between them. I won't suggest ladies to tell their men of others they check out, jealousy and insecurity might creep in.

Samwell247:
3.That she hates cooking. A few years down the line, many relationships run into crisis on this account- many many women just do not like to cook. In our part of the world, girls are raised not only to learn how to cook but to happily cook for other people for the rest of their lives, three times a day. If they cannot live up to that ‘simple’ responsibility, they are complete failures, especially in relationships.

Women are therefore happy to pretend to be kitchen genies at the beginning of relationships and would never admit to not just absolutely loving cooking. Rather, they prefer to give their man the impression that they live just to feed him as many times as possible in a day. Unfortunately, that impression is bound to waste when she insists of going out for dinner every so often when the relationship is established.

This is true.

Samwell247:
4.She feels insulted when he gives her money.

Of course nothing makes your man feel grander than knowing he has met his woman’s need and probably even exceeded her expectations, especially if he had to bend over backwards to do it. Studies show the average woman is actually disappointed almost every time their man gives them a gift, especially when it is money.

Truth is, today’s working women have developed very sophisticated tastes that their men can barely keep up with, and they are ready to work very hard when it’s necessary to do so.

But would a woman ever complain her man has not even scratched the surface when he gives her cash? Never.

Op, you probably have never heard of Nigerian women. Nigerian women feel insulted that you gave them money?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2254866_obamalafff_jpegc9b48d05c12a4375035937271eea96bf

Joke of the millennium. gringrin

Samwell247:
5.She does not trust him
For all her freedoms and liberation, a woman is far less likely than a man to voice her insecurities in a relationship that the other way round.

She has watched her mother look the other way more often than not. She has heard her aunt tell her uncountable times of how it’s a man’s world. She has been called names just for showing a flash of jealousy and she has been told by the census that there are more women than men.

Her girlfriends are telling her to be wise and hold on to her straying man and so while he snoops and snoops and finds nothing, she makes minimal efforts and finds everything but does she ever mention it? Never.

The reason that hot new househelp gets a shaven head and the girlfriend is told jokingly to do her top buttons up is not because she does not trust her girlfriend or the maid but because she certainly does not trust her man.
Her man might ask the question a dozen times- “honey, do you trust me?” and her answer would be a big fat lying “Yes”

True. And I don't blame humans in general for not trusting. Trust nobody. Anyone can disappoint you or cheat on you. So always be cautious. Trust is like respect, you've to earn it. Just because you say "I love you" doesn't cut it. I know this, so I always strife to make sure I earn my lady's trust. Once she trusts you, you've got nothing to worry again.

Cc: Lalasticala, FP please.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
ollah1:
True but number 4 isn't applicable to Nigerians. In fact they(girls) will openly ask for money like it's their right

This one got me laughing... I go with you..
Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by swaggzo(m): 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
6. EVERYTHING undecided

MOST WOMEN ARE TOO SECRETIVE AND SOMETIMES EXTREMELY UNINTERESTING.

IN A RELATIONSHIP THEY DON'T EVEN CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING. NOT FINANCIALLY, PHYSICALLY, VERBALLY, ... NOT EVEN SEXXUALLY.

THE GUY HAS TO TALK FOR HIMSELF TO THE GIRL AND TALK FOR THE GIRL TO HIMSELF... THEY JUST NEVER SAY ANYTHING. AND THAT'S THE MAIN REASON GUYS NEVER KNOW WHAT THE WOMEN REALLY WANT.. THEY JUST WANT THE MEN TO BE MAGICIANS AND SEE AND KNOW HER FEELINGS AND THE REST OF THE THINGS SHE NEVER SAYS.
cry

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
swaggzo:
6. EVERYTHING undecided

MOST WOMEN ARE TOO SECRETIVE AND SOMETIMES EXTREMELY UNINTERESTING.

IN A RELATIONSHIP THEY DON'T EVEN CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING. NOT FINANCIALLY, PHYSICALLY, VERBALLY, ... NOT EVEN SEXXUALLY.

THE GUY HAS TO TALK FOR HIMSELF TO THE GIRL AND TALK FOR THE GIRL TO HIMSELF... THEY JUST NEVER SAY ANYTHING. AND THAT'S THE MAIN REASON GUYS NEVER KNOW WHAT THE WOMEN REALLY WANT.. THEY JUST WANT THE MEN TO BE MAGICIANS AND SEE AND KNOW HER FEELINGS AND THE REST OF THE THINGS SHE NEVER SAYS.
cry

Funny bro... But still I go with you...
Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
Oahray:
ok, which country are we talking about exactly? No be Naija where I dey sha.
lol.. It depends on d amount
Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by Oahray: 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
Intacta:
lol.. It depends on d amount
ok, how much free money is low enough to make YOU feel insulted? tongue
Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by 7footre(m): 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
I was smiling while reading this write up but as soon as I saw number 4 I lost d smile and interest in d article sad
Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by egopersonified(f): 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
No 4 is so true. 11th commandment, thou shall not quote me to express any opinion about my comment.
Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by hahn(m): 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
Op, delete no 4. That's highly impossible in this country

Instead add this point: There's someone else boinking her
Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by frankezi: 3:04am On Apr 15, 2015
I dont know your source but this is an eye opener most of us guys date complete strangers although and that scares me. but that fourth point is where I pulled th ;De plug. don't give her money and see what disappointment looks like in HD.
Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by sarmiie(m): 6:28am On Apr 15, 2015
sinizia:

Can't speak for others, but my exes told me their first gig and I never judged them. I think the main reason why women won't tell men their first gig is because they'll start getting judged when they come clean. They might end up being looked down upon as 'hoes'. And that might end up ruining the relationship so they lie about it to avoid trouble. The trick to getting a girl to say the truth is, don't be judgmental. Don't judge her like you are better. Be free and liberal with her. Don't use her past against her and trust me, she'll let it all out. Make her trust you and she will tell you.

Same thing as number 1. Some men are too proud. And such men might feel crushed if their women tell them of the people they check out, even if the women never meant to pursue the men. Some of such low-esteem men might start keeping grudges and use it as an excuse to cause beef between them. I won't suggest ladies to tell their men of others they check out, jealousy and insecurity might creep in.

This is true.

Op, you probably have never heard of Nigerian women. Nigerian women feel insulted that you gave them money?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2254866_obamalafff_jpegc9b48d05c12a4375035937271eea96bf

Joke of the millennium. gringrin

True. And I don't blame humans in general for not trusting. Trust nobody. Anyone can disappoint you or cheat on you. So always be cautious. Trust is like respect, you've to earn it. Just because you say "I love you" doesn't cut it. I know this, so I always strife to make sure I earn my lady's trust. Once she trusts you, you've got nothing to worry again.

Cc: Lalasticala, FP please.

the voice of the people is the voice of god.
op, hope u've heard the voice of god.....
Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
sarmiie:

the voice of the people is the voice of god.
op, hope u've heard the voice of god.....

I heard it bro.... thanks so much...
Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by sarmiie(m): 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
Samwell247:

I heard it bro.... thanks so much...

smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Reached Orgasm Because Of Fear? / Naija Girl Allows Her Boyfriend To Leak Her Naked Photos / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.