Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men (39331 Views)

See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) / Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by DanceVille: 7:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
In Nigeria, some of the ladies are either too proud or too afraid to clearly state what they truly want to get in a relationship therefore, they end up lying to themselves, their partners and any other person involved.
I narrowed some of these lies to Three in this thread and these are:

1.I Am Not Interested In Your Money: Please, who doesn't need an extra cash for her upkeep and well-being.The lady perhaps makes the above statement so her man will not think she is too materialistic.Buh ladies nothing is wrong in asking a guy for financial support as longs as it is for something useful.

2.I Don't Care If You're Dating Other Ladies: This non-chalant attitude will change when the lady eventually falls in love with the guy or hopes they will get married.

3.I Do Not Want To Tie You Down: This is a big lie because next thing you know, she begins to monitoring your movements like a CCTV and activities through phone calls and incessant house visitation.

I'm also very sure some ladies here will start forming and denying these lies..

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by falconey(m): 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
Beautiful lies

When a woman lies .................

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by domopps(m): 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hmmmmm.... Like Timaya baby I concur !

Lalasticlala any contrary Opinion?

Cheeeers

4 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
4. You are the only man in my life
Gosh....ladies can be so trickish and unfaithful tho'. (Note: Some not all) They tell you, you are the only man they are dating whereas, there are several others who is satisfying their insatiable need outside.
5. No sex until marriage
Some of them will even go as far as lying to you that they are virgins and so don't want to be in an intimate relationship. Eventually if you find out they are not a Virgin, they will still lie again that they got raped, they lost their virginity through rigorous exercise or whatever.
6. I have never lied to you before
In as much as this is applicable to the boys, the girls are not to be exempted from it. Infact, they tend to tell this kind of lie whenever you catch them lying. They use that to safe faces.
7. I have dated less than three men in the past. Had sex with just two.
Believe me, if you are that kind of guy who is interested in knowing pretty well about the type of lady you dating, don't try throw that kind of question to her... she will lie. If she have slept with 50 of them in the past, she will lie to you and say it's just 5. Men, beware.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by Richardonald(m): 7:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
Lubbish!! What of i don't care if u cheat on me and sleep with another gal, but i won't cheat on you...LIE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by goodmorning40: 7:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
I love u

7 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
The #1 lie is I'm a virgin/I was raped

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by DanceVille: 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
keyzid:
4. You are the only man in my life
Gosh....ladies can be so trickish and unfaithful tho'. (Note: Some not all) They tell you, you are the only man they are dating whereas, there are several others who is satisfying their insatiable need outside.
5. No sex until marriage
Some of them will even go as far as lying to you that they are virgins and so don't want to the in an intimate relationship. Eventually if you find out they are not a Virgin, they will still lie again that they got raped, they lost their virginity through rigorous exercise or whatever.
6. I have never lied to you before
In as much as this is applicable to the boys, the girls are not to be exempted from it. Infact, thet tend to tell this kind of lie whenever you catch then lying. They use that to safe faces.
7. I have dated less than three men in the past. Had sex with just two.
Believe me, if you are that kind of guy who I'd interested in knowing pretty well about the list of the lady you dating, doing try to those that kind of question to her... she will lie. If she have slept with 50 of them in the past, she will life to you and say it's just 5. Men, beware.

Nice One baba..

Cheers!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
Lols... Ladies/females are indeed wonderful beings.... It's so amazing fathoming how their minds work. @OP et al i think it's all part of the make up in relationship......
Re: Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by Ragner(m): 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2016
The one that Get on my Nerves is that "I was Raped" undecided
Bitchh Pleasseee I'm no Kid

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by luckybaddest(m): 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
I don't just accept to have sex with you,is because I love you
Re: Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by Alezy(m): 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
sadly this is true and these days, they always get raped.
Re: Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by ShakurM(m): 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
I missed my period

Better check under the bed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
Cheers to all the watchers
Re: Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
angry you bullies,there are no 9ja ladies here ta defend themselves an ya'll er havin' a field day!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by DharmyYinks: 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
Lolzz... Wer are the Nigerian Ladies shockedshockedshocked

If no one is here to defend d ladies, then all that has been said is True. gringrin

Smh angry

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by firstking01(m): 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
falconey:
Beautiful lies
whats with you and ftc sefundecided, abegi dress meka sidon toogrin
Re: Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by firstking01(m): 10:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
falconey:
Beautiful lies
whats with you and ftc sefundecided, abegi dress meka sidon toogrin....
Re: Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
DharmyYinks:
Lolzz... Wer are the Nigerian Ladies shockedshockedshocked

If no one is here to defend d ladies, then all that has been said is True. gringrin
Smh angry
No.Those are the lies SOME tell
An sometimes it's actually the truth but ya'll don't believe.

11 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
That awkward moment when the babe that told you no sex before marriage got delivered of a baby out of wedlock(nonmarried). I still av a true life case study dat keeps me bemused when I see this "churchious" girls who pretend a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by Kreamie(m): 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
The 'I was finger.ed/raped by my uncle/neighbor' story has become rampant these days...Sh!t irritates me to my very core angry...What surprises me is, Even the very ugly ones use this line grin

4 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by BE811APP: 10:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
Counter treads sha...

Lots of gender fights here..
feminists,sexist etc... angry
Re: Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
undecided
Re: Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by jammyunn(m): 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
One and two is what I've truly experienced.
Re: Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by knightsTempler: 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
Really? Really? Really bae ?
Re: Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by iceberylin(m): 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
I dont love my Ex.....

expecially when he richer than ..
Re: Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by youngemperor18(m): 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
Naso oooo
Re: Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by Flexherbal(m): 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
You are right OP
They will even tell you they don't like love making. But when you give them well, the will call you all the sweet names in the world.
Try this tea and see what I am talking about.
Re: Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by azeecoboy(m): 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
buh the lies you stated here simply imply she is still very much interested in the relationship....
Re: Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by floragregs(f): 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
Guys! Una get time sha ooo. Thread concerning ladies all over nairaland, Haba! Nairaland guys be forming hard men online but most of them are as soft as butter in real life. Very easy to make them cry sef. Many of them are like this guy

10 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by teekay213(m): 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
what?
Re: Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men by kenzysmith: 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
1 I don,t go out at night 2 I don,t eat outside 3 I hate sex is irritating ............if I hear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So, What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? / My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me / Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.