Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,487 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) (46808 Views)

Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Meets With Osinbajo (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Visits Oba Akiolu Of Lagos / Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) by kefmawin: 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
This is interesting.

Enough of this political talk. Get connected to something more real and productive.

Check it out
http://www.abujaconnect.com.ng/
Re: Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) by Yasher: 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
Once a policeman, always a police man. I'm sure he's happy cos his palace is still intact undecided

1 Like

Re: Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) by steppin: 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
XBLadez:

And you thing the best way to react to that was to cheer? Guy leave story, everything that happened there was a movie. You think all Igbos support PDP? Better think again. Even on that Saturday, my silly elder brother tried to steal my PVC coz he's an APC supporter. Also go to Imo now and see PDP and APC fighting
Not all Igbos support PDP.
At least there are some of them in Nairaland who support ApC.
The Oba made that statement by mistake and somehow it ended in his favour, simple.
You can keep believing that crappy tale Eurobomber came up with, but Igbos know the truth.
I guess he loved to be ridiculed just for Ambode to win the election.
*scoffs* that's really a master stroke.
Think again bro.
I won't argue again....you can believe whatever you want to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
chukwudi44:

He has the right to support his candidate but he cannot impose his political will on others. That man is a power drunk werey and a disgrace to the Lagos royal stool
Oh i see you are nairalanding from the Lagoon...how interesting grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
chukwudi44:

He has the right to support his candidate but he cannot impose his political will on others. That man is a power drunk werey and a disgrace to the Lagos royal stool

You have so much bile in you........it's becoming poisonous to your soul.....

If this character you portray around NL is your true life character.....it will be difficult for you to be successful in life. It's not a curse.

Everything around you oozes negativity.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) by aresa: 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
grin

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
steppin:

[s]Not all Igbos support PDP.
At least there are some of them in Nairaland who support ApC.
The Oba made that statement by mistake and somehow it ended in his favour, simple.
You can keep believing that crappy tale Eurobomber came up with, but Igbos know the truth.
I guess he loved to be ridiculed just for Ambode to win the election.
*scoffs* that's really a master stroke.
Think again bro.
I won't argue again....you can believe whatever you want to[/s].

I have spoken nothing but the absolute truth and you know it. Everything was a movie.
Re: Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) by An2elect2(f): 3:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
mmsen:

Why do we have kings in a democracy?

abeg help me ask them o! as far as i am concerned i am not subject to any monarch poo. lol
Re: Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) by hunri(m): 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
You have to learn how to be a strategist too.
CR77:
Long live Oba Akiolu

But learn how to yarn
Re: Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) by Demainman1: 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
TINUBU is the Oba of Lagos. He owns the place. If the Oba does not tow the line, Jagaban will 'de-crown' him sharp sharp!!
Re: Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
ibedun:

Just remember how far from home you are. Being a Nigerian does not and will never make you a Yoruba or Lagosian. The anger that bubbled to the surface during the Guber has not gone away. You are a Nigerian no doubt, a Yoruba or Lagosian never! Try all you like.
Is that supposed to be a threat or what? I repeat Rilwan Akiolu is a bastard,a motherfucker and werey.He is an Oloribruku ode. If you need more invectives for him just let me know.
Re: Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) by aresa: 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
Everything in life is not about chest beating and emotional noise making, it's all about brains and strategy. . grin

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
ilugunboy:

You have so much bile in you........it's becoming poisonous to your soul.....

If this character you portray around NL is your true life character.....it will be difficult for you to be successful in life. It's not a curse.

Everything around you oozes negativity.
You are a very big fool So condemning a bastard oba for hate speech now amounts to negativity
Re: Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) by XBLadez: 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
theV0ice:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

His emotions has over ridden the poor quantity and quality of grey matter in his head again. he has started going nuts. keep crying cheesy

Eurobomber, come and see another proof of your crazy theory o. I just tweaked him again and he responded like the robot he is

I might have overreacted but I'm still not sorry. I'm just allergic to people who reason through their asshole grin
Re: Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
chukwudi44:

[s]You are a very big fool So condemning a bastard oba for hate speech now amounts to negativity[/s]

Silly old man..

Get a grip on your fuccking emotions...

7 Likes

Re: Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) by steppin: 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I have spoken nothing but the absolute truth and you know it. Everything was a movie.
Yea, right!
Movie indeed!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) by ibedun: 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
chukwudi44:

Is that supposed to be a threat or what? I repeat Rilwan Akiolu is a bastard,a motherfucker and werey.He is an Oloribruku ode. If you need more invectives for him just let me know.

aresa:
Everything in life is not about chest beating and emotional noise making, it's all about brains and strategy. . grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) by theV0ice: 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
XBLadez:

I might have overreacted but I'm still not sorry. I'm just allergic to people who reason through their asshole grin

And you think your asshole is cleaner?? Because you obviously can't reason through anywhere else cheesy

If what I said could make you burst out like that wink

1 Like

Re: Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) by hensben(m): 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
naijababe:

Comedy Central grin grin grin grin
How will you display your fingers only on your pp and got 31 likes
Re: Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
ilugunboy:

Silly old man..

Get a grip on your fuccking emotions...
You are a fool for referring to that bastard as oba.Na your papa be silly old man
Re: Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) by mmsen: 3:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
cKaiser:

And if Ibos fell for this agelong trick then they are not wise at all, They are really politically naive

Thats why when people say Ibos react with emotions not with proper thought you would think they are abusing you

I trust Yoruba people, Ohun ti ma se wa ninu mi, What I would do is in my stomach

How can people say that Igbos are great at doing business on one hand and then claim that they react with emotion on the other?

The two traits do not compute.
Re: Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) by LastProphet: 3:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
stronger:

I am sure a lot of people will ignore you for the trash you are spewing!

Where were you when Agbaje was asking the igbos to vote out APC? At the beginning of the campaign?

Where were you when Agbaje was saying the APC hates igbos?

Where were you when Agbaje was promising to upgrade the Eze in lagos to the level of the Oba?

Did you see the flyers that Agbaje sent round?

Normally, you should be ignored but there are brainless people like you around who will believe the scum you just wrote.

I owe it a duty to humanity to correct your nonsense.

Bye Felicia!

Think more on that statement, the first sign of foolishness is hasty conclusion
Re: Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) by libertyfather(m): 3:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
Chinazaekperem5:
That is very good!

Ambode should be ready to implement all the policies as discussed

Some people will voluntarily return to their village by the time he is done

Kabiyesi Ki Ade pe lori, ki Bata pe lese

cc: Lalasticlala Ambode has gone to pay homage to the Oba of Lagos

Pls what cc:lalasticlala ?
Re: Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
chukwudi44:

You are a fool for referring to that bastard as oba.Na your papa be silly old man

No point in engaging you further but to report your silly behaviour despite your age to the mods appropriately.

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) by gbishman: 3:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
This Ambode doesnt look like a smart dude. He seems a henpeck man and push around kinda guy.
Re: Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) by Bigsteveg(m): 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Everything that happened in the Oba's palace was rehearsed and well planned by the APC, Oba and the Igbo Ezes in Lagos. The only way Ambode could beat Agbaje was to pitch the Yoruba against the Igbo and that is exactly what happened. Who recorded the whole thing and why was it leaked to the public? If this whole Oba episode had not happened, a lot of Yorubas would have voted for Agbaje and it was common knowledge that the Igbos would vote in block for Agbaje being their party man. The APC saw this and decided to play the ethnic card which worked perfectly. They know our people well and that we will shout and bring down heaven when we see the video just like we reacted during the deportation saga. Alot of Yorubas who initially wanted to vote for Agbaje ended up changing their mind to vote for Ambode because they saw it as Yoruba vs Igbo and they wanted to prove to the Igbo their dominance in Lagos. The whole drowning in Lagoon speech was a carefully written and acted script. The governorship election in Lagos turned out to be about proving who owns Lagos and this alone pitched almost all the Yorubas against Agbaje whom they saw as another Afonja.

All this was part of Tinubu's game, wake up! Don't be surprised to go to the Oba's palace and find him drinking with those Igbo Ezes. embarassed embarassed embarassed

They successfully labelled Agbaje as Okeshuku. cheesy

You get brain
Re: Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) by hensben(m): 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
An2elect2:

abeg help me ask them o! as far as i am concerned i am not subject to any monarch poo. lol
Even in western world they practice tradition and they have monarchies that your tribe don't have one shouldn't make you talk poos about others.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
ilugunboy:
Lagos Sate Governor-Elect...Mr Akinwumni Dapo Ambode today paid a courtesy visit to his Royal Highness....Oba Rilwan Akiolu...the Oba of Lagos at his Iga Idugaran on Lagos Island.

Disgustin fools....ambode u av enough to steal now.... Thief
Re: Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) by XBLadez: 4:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
theV0ice:

And you think your asshole is cleaner?? Because you obviously can't reason through anywhere else cheesy

If what I said could make you burst out like that wink
It's because ur an unreasonable hater and too tribal. Read your past comments and see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest / Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count / Policeman Trapped In Two-vehicle Collision On LASU-Igando Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.