Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,479 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Hot Romance With A Distressed Married Woman......must Read.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot Romance With A Distressed Married Woman......must Read.... (3818 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / 3 Hit COMBO: Hot Romance, Near Death Experience & Caught Pants Down.. Must Read / The Hot Romance That Almost Killed Me In Delta...must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Romance With A Distressed Married Woman......must Read.... by newmuzik: 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
BrownGarri © 2015

It was around 4:00pm one afternoon. My guys and I were chilling at an eatery, you know how we do… Bunch of broke guys, sipping a bottle of soft drink each and whiling away time. We had a very good seat, well positioned with a perfect view on who comes in and who goes out. Normally we do hangouts like that to scope on chics and talk about them, something to divert the frustrations of job hunting.

After hanging out for about 2 hours, we were about to leave when we noticed a lady who just entered the eatery. She was on the phone and from her altercations and gestures it was obvious she was dealing with an unfaithful partner. It drew our attention and I told Bello. “Guy lets bet N500 I will walk up to that lady and get cordial with her.”
My statement drew out laughter from my guys and the 3 of them agreed to pay me N500 each if I am able to do as I claimed.

Before I made that statement, I had examined the lady from head to toe. She looked in her late 20’s or early 30’s, she didn’t have any rings on her fingers, she wasn’t more of an attractive lady and she looked pretty classy, almost certainly rich. I could tell from the bag she carried, her hair do and her wristwatch. The most fascinating thing was that she was in distress and I saw it as an opening for me.

The lady was sitted and she folded her arms and was full of resentment. I stood up and walked confidently towards her. I knew the words to say to her but I was fully aware that the first few words I utter could either unleash her aggression on me or will at least help pacify her and gain her audience.

As I approached her, I said to her. “Good afternoon.” I had a very straight face on.
She looked up at me and said. “Yes can I help you?”
From the tone of her voice and the look on her face I could tell she wasn’t in the mood for a chat. I knew I was in for a big duel. I then said to her. “No. You can’t help me. But I want you to know that the way you barged in and your expressions reminded me of my mother.”
She looked at me with some curiosity an said. “Like seriously?” with a scornful facial expression.
I said. “Yes. My dad was a very stupid man…”
She became dazzled with curiosity and said. “I beg your pardon?”

I knew at that instant I had drawn her attention, So I sat down and looked straight into her eyes and said. “Yes my dad was very stupid, even until his death. My mom made him what he was, gave him beautiful children, was faithful and committed to him and even at that he never valued her, had other concubines and married someone else. When a woman rages publicly it’s for a very intimate reason.”
She then appeared more calm and she said. “Interesting, you men really suck honestly.”
I then said. “Not all men sucks… Most of them do, but a few good ones don’t. You just need to develop a tough skin and no when to pull the plug.”
She smiled and said. “So are you a therapist or something?”............................................................

Please to continue click here http://www.browngarri.com/hot-romance-with-a-distressed-married-woman/
Re: Hot Romance With A Distressed Married Woman......must Read.... by agarawu23(m): 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
*yawn*
Re: Hot Romance With A Distressed Married Woman......must Read.... by glimpse33(m): 2:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
sorry to disappoint you, but I don't click on links.. who knows? if it contains spywares, malicious contents e.t.c

copy and paste the sh!!t here, or forget it..
Re: Hot Romance With A Distressed Married Woman......must Read.... by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
Op ur fada grin just when I was enjoying story

No just the wooing flows reminds me of my younger brother

if I click that link make I bath for bathroom

1 Like

Re: Hot Romance With A Distressed Married Woman......must Read.... by newmuzik: 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
agarawu23:
*yawn*

feeling sleepy tooo tongue
Re: Hot Romance With A Distressed Married Woman......must Read.... by newmuzik: 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
oloyolo:

cheesy
Re: Hot Romance With A Distressed Married Woman......must Read.... by Brugo(m): 2:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
cheesy cheesy

Click wetin? cheesy
Re: Hot Romance With A Distressed Married Woman......must Read.... by agarawu23(m): 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
newmuzik:

feeling sleepy tooo tongue
Op fall him papa hand in front of the chick who has nothing to offer him than expired pussssy

2 Likes

Re: Hot Romance With A Distressed Married Woman......must Read.... by newmuzik: 2:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
agarawu23:
Op fall him papa hand in front of the chick who has nothing to offer him than expired pussssy

lol gullible nigerian...
Re: Hot Romance With A Distressed Married Woman......must Read.... by missgifted12(f): 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
oloyolo:

u dey bath outside before?
Re: Hot Romance With A Distressed Married Woman......must Read.... by newmuzik: 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
missgifted12:
u dey bath outside before?

cheesy
Re: Hot Romance With A Distressed Married Woman......must Read.... by newmuzik: 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
tongue
Re: Hot Romance With A Distressed Married Woman......must Read.... by newmuzik: 4:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
beautiful day
Re: Hot Romance With A Distressed Married Woman......must Read.... by stalwart123(m): 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
It was around 4:00pm one afternoon. My guys and I were chilling at an eatery, you know how we do… Bunch of broke guys, sipping a bottle of soft drink each and whiling away time. We had a very good seat, well positioned with a perfect view on who comes in and who goes out. Normally we do hangouts like that to scope on chics and talk about them, something to divert the frustrations of job hunting.

After hanging out for about 2 hours, we were about to leave when we noticed a lady who just entered the eatery. She was on the phone and from her altercations and gestures it was obvious she was dealing with an unfaithful partner. It drew our attention and I told Bello. “Guy lets bet N500 I will walk up to that lady and get cordial with her.”
My statement drew out laughter from my guys and the 3 of them agreed to pay me N500 each if I am able to do as I claimed.

Before I made that statement, I had examined the lady from head to toe. She looked in her late 20’s or early 30’s, she didn’t have any rings on her fingers, she wasn’t more of an attractive lady and she looked pretty classy, almost certainly rich. I could tell from the bag she carried, her hair do and her wristwatch. The most fascinating thing was that she was in distress and I saw it as an opening for me.

The lady was sitted and she folded her arms and was full of resentment. I stood up and walked confidently towards her. I knew the words to say to her but I was fully aware that the first few words I utter could either unleash her aggression on me or will at least help pacify her and gain her audience.

As I approached her, I said to her. “Good afternoon.” I had a very straight face on.
She looked up at me and said. “Yes can I help you?”
From the tone of her voice and the look on her face I could tell she wasn’t in the mood for a chat. I knew I was in for a big duel. I then said to her. “No. You can’t help me. But I want you to know that the way you barged in and your expressions reminded me of my mother.”
She looked at me with some curiosity an said. “Like seriously?” with a scornful facial expression.
I said. “Yes. My dad was a very stupid man…”
She became dazzled with curiosity and said. “I beg your pardon?”

I knew at that instant I had drawn her attention, So I sat down and looked straight into her eyes and said. “Yes my dad was very stupid, even until his death. My mom made him what he was, gave him beautiful children, was faithful and committed to him and even at that he never valued her, had other concubines and married someone else. When a woman rages publicly it’s for a very intimate reason.”
She then appeared more calm and she said. “Interesting, you men really suck honestly.”
I then said. “Not all men sucks… Most of them do, but a few good ones don’t. You just need to develop a tough skin and no when to pull the plug.”
She smiled and said. “So are you a therapist or something?”
I said to her. “No I am not, I am just a job seeker hoping to get my hands on something tangible. You know bills ain’t smiling.”
She laughed and I felt really good knowing fully well I was going to earn about N1500 later.

She wore a smile and asked me. “So what’s your name?”
I said to her. “My name is Henry.”
She then asked. “Hope your are faithful to your girl?”
I told her. “How on earth do you expect a broke assed guy without a job to have a girl?” I said that with a straight face on
She bursted out into laughter.

All of a sudden her phone started ringing. She ignored it the first time but the second time she picked it up. Her face became furious and I didn’t know whether to leave the place or stay. She said. “I have told you, this time around I won’t just sit and watch you do your games, I too can play. And I am out to have a good time with myself.” She ended the call.

She was downcast and held her head with her hands. I knew at that time she was very emotional and would probably flare up if I try to say anything. I became a bit more concerned but I knew I couldnt be of any help to her. I was glad at least I made her laugh and was very much interested on my bet, so as I was about to get up, I said to her. “Erm…I think…”
She said. “Shut up and sit down.”

I was very confused and I didn’t no what else was coming. She looked at her wrist watch and looked at me and said. “Henry right? Do you know any hotel around here?”
I said. “Erm… I will need to ask the bike men outside.”
She then said. “Okay, lets go.” As she stood up.
I remained on the seat and was trying to get myself and she said. “Get up now, lets go.” I got up promptly.
As we both headed to the exit, my guys signaled me like “What’s going on?” and I signaled them “I will see you around.”

We both got out and I went to stop a bike while she brought out her car keys and opened the door. I was like. “Wow!! she’s got her own ride?”.
So I told the bike man to lead us to a nearby hotel. She then called me into the car.

I became very puzzled, trying to figure out the mystery behind the hotel, the lady and my very own self. While she trailed the bike man she didn’t utter a word and I couldn’t dare say anything. I didn’t want to ruin the element of surprise that awaited me, so I remained calm and observant.

Finally we reached the hotel, she paid the bike man and she said. “Let’s go.” As we both came down from the car and headed into the hotel. I then realized I was going to get a great afternoon after all, what more can a young man ask for? Getting laid and getting paid betting on the N1,500 from my guys.

We got to the counter and met the hotel attendants who welcomed us with a warm smile. I made sure I was behind her because all I had on me was just N350. She then asked. “How much for a room here?”
The attendant replied. “The only available room here is N8,500.”
She said. “Okay.” she went to her bag counted cash and handed it over to the attendant.

We got into the room and I didn’t know what to do or say. I have never been in this kind of scenario before; Being a victim of this kind of circumstances. I just stood still and waited for her next say. She looked at me, directly to my my face, I couldn’t look into her eyes, to be honest I was shy as a mouse. She then said. “Come on Henry don’t be shy, bring your hands.” As she stretched her hands to hold mine. Placing my hands on each of her breast.
She then said. “I want you to pinch my nipples continuously.”

I gripped her nipples, they were larger than any that I have held before and they were hard too. I started pinching them gradually. She was gasping. “Agh!! Agh!!! Come on.”
I was already hard as granite and a lot was going through my head. My eyes were fixed on her face, the way she opened a mouth, moaning and gasping. I was hoping for a kiss but I composed my self, in order not to push my luck.

She kept on moaning. “Mmmmh!! Aaaah!!!”
I was waiting earnestly for the next order, bearing in mind that ladies loved pre-intimacy. Next thing she said. “henry, wait…” As she pulled up her polo shirt above her breast and removed her large sized juicy kegs with her black pointed finger sized nipples. I was going to put my mouth to suck at least one of them. She held me back and said. “Pinch me again, not too hard this time, but do it faster.”

Like it was an order from a General, I obeyed. She started to moan. “Oh yes!! Oh yes!!!.”
If I was not mistaken I creamed my boxers. I have never been exposed to such erotic appeal before. Like I was longing for something and it was just within my reach. She then held my arms as I pinched her continuously. I was hoping she’d pull me closer and kiss me the kiss of life…. But I hoped in vain.

Next thing she unbuckled her belt and I knew it was xmas. I then intensified the pinching, elevating her moaning to a different level. She then put her righthand in her panties and started touching herself. I didn’t know how to tell her that I could help her with that. She was going crazy, and as she fondled herself she began to squat as she gasped. “Oh my! Oh my!”
I began to loose focus on the pinching as I got my eyes fixed on her handling she then said. “Don’t stop!! Don’t stop!!!”
So I refocused. next thing she made a loud cry. “Ahhhhhhhhg!!!!, you bastard!!” As she moved away from me, staggered a bit, got herself together, grabbed her bag and went to the bathroom.

I was excited and waiting for round 2, so I took off my shirt and laid on the bed. After about some minutes she came outside, looking cleaned up, she had her rings on her finger and I could smell the perfume she wore. She put he hand in her bag and brought out N6,000 and said. “Sorry for the trouble, I got to go now.”

She dropped the cash on the bed and dashed out the room. I was speechless and weak. I asked myself. “Have I just been used and dumped?.”
I couldn’t believe that a lady would play a fast one on me like that. I felt like a lost out bitch.

I called my guys to meet me at the hotel. When they came, I had to lie to them I got laid, they were really impressed and they got me my N1,500 plus my N5,000 making N6,500. we got some drinks and got high that evening.

Then Bello asked me. “So whats her name?”
It then dawned on me I didn’t even ask for her name even her phone number. I said to him. “Her name is Nkechi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hot Romance With A Distressed Married Woman......must Read.... by newmuzik: 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
smiley
Re: Hot Romance With A Distressed Married Woman......must Read.... by newmuzik: 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
beautiful evening
Re: Hot Romance With A Distressed Married Woman......must Read.... by newmuzik: 7:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
smiley
Re: Hot Romance With A Distressed Married Woman......must Read.... by newmuzik: 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
beautiful night
Re: Hot Romance With A Distressed Married Woman......must Read.... by newmuzik: 11:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
smiley
Re: Hot Romance With A Distressed Married Woman......must Read.... by newmuzik: 6:17am On Apr 15, 2015
good morning folks
Re: Hot Romance With A Distressed Married Woman......must Read.... by newmuzik: 3:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
wink
Re: Hot Romance With A Distressed Married Woman......must Read.... by newmuzik: 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
beautiful day
Re: Hot Romance With A Distressed Married Woman......must Read.... by Ignatiusprince(m): 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
9ce one at op
Re: Hot Romance With A Distressed Married Woman......must Read.... by newmuzik: 3:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ignatiusprince:
9ce one at op

thanx bro. Much respect
Re: Hot Romance With A Distressed Married Woman......must Read.... by newmuzik: 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
smiley
Re: Hot Romance With A Distressed Married Woman......must Read.... by newmuzik: 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
beautiful evening
Re: Hot Romance With A Distressed Married Woman......must Read.... by Elsquidme(m): 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
op na now you did the nidfull. Thats funny.
Re: Hot Romance With A Distressed Married Woman......must Read.... by newmuzik: 10:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
Elsquidme:
op na now you did the nidfull. Thats funny.
Re: Hot Romance With A Distressed Married Woman......must Read.... by newmuzik: 11:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
God dey
Re: Hot Romance With A Distressed Married Woman......must Read.... by Garrirevenge(f): 11:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lemme gently sit here.
Re: Hot Romance With A Distressed Married Woman......must Read.... by newmuzik: 3:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
smiley
Re: Hot Romance With A Distressed Married Woman......must Read.... by newmuzik: 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
good afternoon people

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again / Deleted Thread !!! / How To Make Ur Guy Love You More And Stay Fateful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.