Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again (3820 Views)

'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died / Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused / I Didnt Have Sex On Val's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hello to all....I am a girl from East Europe...This guy is Nigerian from.igbo..I been with him for 4 years in distant relationship..All this time he was treating me bad but i still loved him..He was abusing me domesticaly..using me.financially ..He was really broke then and i felt pity for him.He needed also documents for staying in Europe...He couldnt get it from me coz my country is not in Europe Union.One time he told me :IF U DONT GIVE ME.DOCUMENTS I WIL.GO.TO OTHER WOMAN THAT SHE CAN GIVE ME..After he found out this he hit me in face...and the day before that he throw me out of house in midle of night in country that is not even mine...He was also using me to transfer weed for him coz he was into this bussiness..me i always cared for him n called him from my.country..i spent credit n money for that but i didnt care...i forgave him everything...He also wanted me to get pregnant for him and go to deliver in Germany so that he can get documents from.being babys father...I refused to do that...At end i did one big lye ...i lied to him that i got passport of Europe Union...and i hide this for so long for 1 year now...Yesterday he found out about this that i lied and he started insulting me telling me how he is sorry for me and he even treat me how i dont know whom i am playing with...I lied about that to keep him with me..My question is...SHOULD I FEEL GUILTY FOR WHAT I DID OR SHOULD I FEEL HAPPY THAT HE SHOWED HIS REALL FACE BY HOS REACTION?After he found out what i lied about...
Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
Nwa nne, biko is love by force?? He used u because you allowed him to

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by GoldenJAT(m): 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
2 slap u small DE hungry me...

1 Like

Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by oseiwe(m): 7:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
Europija:
Hello to all....I am a girl from East Europe...This guy is Nigerian from.igbo..I been with him for 4 years in distant relationship..All this time he was treating me bad but i still loved him..He was abusing me domesticaly..using me.financially ...He needed also documents for staying in Europe...He couldnt get it from me coz my country is not in Europe Union...After he found out this he hit me in face...and the day before that he throw me out of house in midle of night in country that is not even mine...He was also using me to transfer weed for him coz he was into this bussiness..me i always cared for him n called him from my.country..i spent credit n money for that but i didnt care...i forgave him everything...He also wanted me to get pregnant for him and go to deliver in Germany so that he can get documents from.being babys father...I refused to do that...At end i did one big lye ...i lied to him that i got passport of Europe Union...and i hide this for so long for 1 year now...Yesterday he found out about this that i lied and he started insulting me telling me how he is sorry for me and he even treat me how i dont know whom i am playing with...I lied about that to keep him with me..My question is...SHOULD I FEEL GUILTY FOR WHAT I DID OR SHOULD I FEEL HAPPY THAT HE SHOWED HIS REALL FACE BY HOS REACTION?After he found out what i lied about...
Warri Again!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
GoldenJAT:
2 slap u small DE hungry me...
why??
Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by AccidentalGenius: 7:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
do you really spend your time worrying about something as insignificant as this .?

1 Like

Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by falconey(m): 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
kiss
Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
do you really spend your time worrying about something as insignificant as this .?
I dont but i care about my concience
Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
BreadandBeans:
Nwa nne, biko is love by force?? He used u because you allowed him to
....ok but should i feel guilty?i really love this guy
Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by GoldenJAT(m): 7:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
Europija:
why??
so ur brain will reset and get ready 4 my advise
Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by AccidentalGenius: 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
Europija:
I dont but i care about my concience

you shouldn't feel bad. To be blunt, he was jus using you to get a passport

1 Like

Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
GoldenJAT:
so ur brain will reset and get ready 4 my advise
yes thats why i am here coz i want here advice...so tell me?
Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
Europija:
....ok but should i feel guilty?i really love this guy

with all the sh!t he did to you, u are still saying you love the guy.. I think ur case is now a spiritual one

1 Like

Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
BreadandBeans:

with all the sh!t he did to you, u are still saying you love the guy.. I think ur case is now a spiritual one
....LOL i apreciate ur honesty
Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by GudluckIBB(m): 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
Na who dey Alive dey talk about Love.
Run for ur Life.
Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
Europija:
yes thats why i am here coz i want here advice...so tell me?
Are you a scammer? I think you dont deserve any advice

2 Likes

Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
Fedayeen:
Are you a scammer? I think you dont deserve any advice
no i am not scammer
Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by stnkembu(m): 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
You've made it look as if he's the only one gaining from the relationship.

What were you gaining in the relationship?

In Fela's voice... Stalemate!

1 Like

Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
Europija:
no i am not scammer
your story has been on the same topic so i think you are a known Troll here

1 Like

Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
stnkembu:
You've made it look as if he's the only one gaining from the relationship.

What were you gaining in the relationship?

In Fela's voice... Stalemate!
gained nothing..

1 Like

Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by AlexCk: 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
I don't understand people and love.
Stop being with someone that doesn't appreciate u.
Jeez, until he blinds u, or rips ur head out, that's when u'll wise up.

Someone somewhere is waiting to treat u wonderfully,

2 Likes

Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by Joe4lv(m): 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
What a girl. When I read through your post,I felt pity for you though the entire scenario sounds funny to me but...

Please my sister from another country,from your write up,I feel you're too young for love so I will advice you work away from him and face life. Love isn't by force and you're too small to be undergoing domestic violence on the hands of a man who is not your husband and even if he is,he doesn't have a right to hit you.

#BeWise!!!

1 Like

Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
Joe4lv:
What a girl. When I read through your post,I felt pity for you though the entire scenario sounds funny to me but...

Please my sister from another country,from your write up,I feel you're too young for love so I will advice you work away from him and face life. Love isn't by force and you're too small to be undergoing domestic violence on the hands of a man who is not your husband and even if he is,he doesn't have a right to hit you. I am 25 years old

#BeWise!!!
Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by Cutehector(m): 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
9ja guys abroad be representing grin

1 Like

Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by volterra(m): 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
Europija:
Hello to all....I am a girl from East Europe...This guy is Nigerian from.igbo..I been with him for 4 years in distant relationship..All this time he was treating me bad but i still loved him..He was abusing me domesticaly..using me.financially ..He was really broke then and i felt pity for him.He needed also documents for staying in Europe...He couldnt get it from me coz my country is not in Europe Union...After he found out this he hit me in face...and the day before that he throw me out of house in midle of night in country that is not even mine...He was also using me to transfer weed for him coz he was into this bussiness..me i always cared for him n called him from my.country..i spent credit n money for that but i didnt care...i forgave him everything...He also wanted me to get pregnant for him and go to deliver in Germany so that he can get documents from.being babys father...I refused to do that...At end i did one big lye ...i lied to him that i got passport of Europe Union...and i hide this for so long for 1 year now...Yesterday he found out about this that i lied and he started insulting me telling me how he is sorry for me and he even treat me how i dont know whom i am playing with...I lied about that to keep him with me..My question is...SHOULD I FEEL GUILTY FOR WHAT I DID OR SHOULD I FEEL HAPPY THAT HE SHOWED HIS REALL FACE BY HOS REACTION?After he found out what i lied about...

Reading through your post, i can see that you really like this guy. But sometimes, you need to make decisions in life not by being emotional but by acting on the facts. Your supposed boyfriend has told you his business with you. That being using you to get the required documents and not a love-thing relationship. Besides, he doesn't respect you. That said, there is no point being in a relationship with him. There are better people out there who deserve you and will love and cherish you. To get that, you need to take a bold step and that will be to leave him. The ball is in your court.

1 Like

Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
Too many flaws lol first line alone

U try smiley

So uve been with him 4 years LONG DISTANCE. BUT HE ABUSING DOMESTICALLY sad shocked financially 4 years

Should i erm go on cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by grimandevil: 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
Europija:
Hello to all....I am a girl from East Europe...This guy is Nigerian from.igbo..I been with him for 4 years in distant relationship..All this time he was treating me bad but i still loved him..He was abusing me domesticaly..using me.financially ..He was really broke then and i felt pity for him.He needed also documents for staying in Europe...He couldnt get it from me coz my country is not in Europe Union...After he found out this he hit me in face...and the day before that he throw me out of house in midle of night in country that is not even mine...He was also using me to transfer weed for him coz he was into this bussiness..me i always cared for him n called him from my.country..i spent credit n money for that but i didnt care...i forgave him everything...He also wanted me to get pregnant for him and go to deliver in Germany so that he can get documents from.being babys father...I refused to do that...At end i did one big lye ...i lied to him that i got passport of Europe Union...and i hide this for so long for 1 year now...Yesterday he found out about this that i lied and he started insulting me telling me how he is sorry for me and he even treat me how i dont know whom i am playing with...I lied about that to keep him with me..My question is...SHOULD I FEEL GUILTY FOR WHAT I DID OR SHOULD I FEEL HAPPY THAT HE SHOWED HIS REALL FACE BY HOS REACTION?After he found out what i lied about...

IN SUMMARY YOU LIKE THE WAY HE SCREWS YOU
Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by ireneony(f): 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
Follow your heart grin

Why do white girls like black d!!ck too much.
Your cup of tea.
Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
volterra:

Reading through your post, i can see that you really like this guy. But sometimes, you need to make decisions in life not by being emotional but by acting on the facts. Your supposed boyfriend has told you his business with you. That being using you to get the required documents and not a love-thing relationship. Besides, he doesn't respect you. That said, there is no point being in a relationship with him. There are better people out there who deserve you and will love and cherish you. To get that, you need to take a bold step and that will be to leave him. The ball is in your court.
Thank u for this ur comment i apreciate....i love this guy even after all he done to me.but after this his reaction about passport i dont think that i wil stay anymore

1 Like

Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
Clusterfvck of rubbish
Make a nice nigerian movie though.

2 Likes

Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
Penisinpenisout:
Clusterfvck of rubbish
Make a nice nigerian movie though.
LOL
Re: My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again by christinie(f): 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
Maybe you are very fat and feel that only he can accept you

You gotta build up your self esteem b'ae.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deleted Thread !!! / Pray For Me, I Might Be Lynched Soon / Five Years No Sex How Possible Is It For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.