Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,571 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Fayose Reacts To Supreme Court Victory, Pleads With Opposition - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Reacts To Supreme Court Victory, Pleads With Opposition (42719 Views)

Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal / Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' / Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Reacts To Supreme Court Victory, Pleads With Opposition by donem: 11:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ilekeh:
I said it that Fayose has typical Ekiti stubbornness. The harder you fight him, the harder he fights back. He won't go down easy and he'll win at the end.

bro i like this line, you are on point.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Supreme Court Victory, Pleads With Opposition by Jaypea98: 2:25am On Apr 15, 2015
Goke7:

Lets' see how it goes, but does fayose has liver like amaechi? only time will tell, we are watching
Fayose should never be compared to amaechi. Amaechi is superb
Re: Fayose Reacts To Supreme Court Victory, Pleads With Opposition by coolitempa(f): 8:33am On Apr 15, 2015
Texcoco:
No need to beg,offically you are now an Ekiti Godfather,simply put,the people will follow you all the way thus you get to influence who gets the Office and not thieffnubu or his remote controlled Lawmakers..

Ichidodo....is that u again
Re: Fayose Reacts To Supreme Court Victory, Pleads With Opposition by eagleeyez: 8:37am On Apr 15, 2015
YoursGEJ:
Apology rejected. This boy must be impeached

I can't stand fayose. But apex court has ruled.
I really can't stand that man
Re: Fayose Reacts To Supreme Court Victory, Pleads With Opposition by eagleeyez: 8:44am On Apr 15, 2015
PLEXPLEX:

THERE IS NOTHING GMB CAN DO THIS GUY. LET SLEEPING DOG JUST LIE. THAT FRAIL GMB & HIS VICE LL NOT EVEN VE POWER TO WANT TO THROW PUNCH ANYWHERE WITH ENORMOUS PROBLEMS THE LL BE FACED WITH......

If at this age or stage, you have not come to understand nigerians then there's nothing to add here

When it comes to politics or dealing with even a sitting governor....it is done like drining water. Nigerians are strategic and very intelligent. Fayose knows and is expecting it. Infact deep down I feel he is scared as he doenst know what next but for sure he knows its not forgotten or forgiven.

Y don't u just sit and watch carefully.......you your self will salute politics

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Supreme Court Victory, Pleads With Opposition by biomedixexcel(m): 10:11am On Apr 15, 2015
Ilekeh:
[size=16pt]APC should leave this guy alone and let Ekiti suffer under his stomach infrastructure.

Abeg, make we rename Ekiti to "Rice & Dodo".

I guess, I'm from Rice & Dodo.[/size]

I said it that Fayose has typical Ekiti stubbornness. The harder you fight him, the harder he fights back. He won't go down easy and he'll win at the end.
Most brainless post I have ever read
Re: Fayose Reacts To Supreme Court Victory, Pleads With Opposition by biomedixexcel(m): 10:15am On Apr 15, 2015
Most people commenting in favour of APC are not from EKiti. If Buhari and his federal backing like and impeach Fayose, APC will never smell the seat. The guy is so powerful in EKiti that whichever party he associates with will always have edge. So all of you should leave EKiti Alone

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Supreme Court Victory, Pleads With Opposition by biomedixexcel(m): 10:27am On Apr 15, 2015
toshma:
Ayo Fayose is a smart guy, I think is time for the people of Ekiti State to leave this guy alone, for Ekiti which is a baby state to move forward
is to forget about the past and think about how the state will move to the next level, let's Ekiti people gives this man a chance to work for 4 years.
You should say let APC leave the man not EKiti people
Re: Fayose Reacts To Supreme Court Victory, Pleads With Opposition by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 15, 2015
Goke7:
So fayose can talk like this, I said it, the guy is not as silly as people think, he will calm down now, parade don change o!

But in all sincerity, am one of those who feel he should be left alone despite all his atrocities, the guy wants peace now that sai baba is in charge.

I tell people that fayemi should be blame for all these, if aregbesola, ajimobi and amosun even mimiko could be re-elected, fayemi had no excuse, he gave fayose the chance, let's be truthful for once
Always changing mouths... so Fayemi shudnt ve respected pples wishes?
Re: Fayose Reacts To Supreme Court Victory, Pleads With Opposition by melomelo: 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
Fayose the best governor in Nigeria
Fayose our man
Fayose for Nigeria president 2019

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Supreme Court Victory, Pleads With Opposition by zanga420: 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
phelps007:

Sure APC is coming to work not fight, and part of the work is to keep Fayose in his space.

Fayose himself knows he can't withstand the might of the Federal government. His banana peel couldn't do anything when obasanjo's federal might booted him out of office. Trouble days are indeed ahead of Governor Fayose I tell you. Everything will be done in accordance with the rule of the land. You just watch as events unfold.
ok nah, the best of luck to both. I dislike personal vandetta as a person sha.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Supreme Court Victory, Pleads With Opposition by PLEXPLEX(m): 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
phelps007:

You could have made your point without referring to GMB & Vice as frail.
Talking about power, intelligence is more than power. Of course, GMB & vice won't go physical with Fayose, they are civilised.

Let's wait and see if GMB will do Fayose something or not. If you know how a government is run, then you'll know a state governor cannot run his state in isolation without the required support from the Federal government.
Every other PDP governor will relate with GMB freely but Fayose can't. That's my point

Are u saying that GMB ll withheld what is constitutionally due Ekiti State? I don't think so not even when GMB sees himself as the champion of uprightness. Maybe OBJ with Lagos state but this is different situation all through. GMB has got to show Nigerians that he isn't that wicked,callous n vindictive person as he is being portrayed around Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation / American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions / IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.