Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:06 PM

Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? (39714 Views)

Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Timbuktuo: 6:57am On Apr 16, 2015
ikp4succes:

u comparing women with car..are they properties ? angry angry

When Jesus, in his parables, compared the kingdom of God with a field was the kingdom that lowly? Please go to school before you quote me. Thanks.
Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Darknluvly(f): 6:58am On Apr 16, 2015
Timbuktuo:

May your days be long and fruitful. Sadly, those set of guys are on the increase. Any man who marries a single mother does not have value or does not understand his own value.

U are just a pained fellow.... Your choice aren't theirs, u have no right to insult or question their values....mumu!..grow up!.lolzzzzzzz

6 Likes

Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Timbuktuo: 7:00am On Apr 16, 2015
1stola:

Dreamer
Dey der dey deceive ursef
See her mouth like u attract what u like
U are a shît and you think you can attract flies...

Don't mind Dyt. She should tell us why she's not married yet. Her child should be like 4 or 5 years old and she's still languishing in spinster-hood forming not ready abi not seen the right person.

Little does she know that guys just want to hit it and move on and will promise all the gold in heaven to just have a taste. Make she dey dia dey zuzu.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Timbuktuo: 7:02am On Apr 16, 2015
Darknluvly:

U are just a pained fellow.... Your choice aren't theirs, u have no right to insult or question their values....mumu!..grow up!.lolzzzzzzz

What makes me pained? That I spoke the truth? You are the one who is pained that I'm telling men to not compromise their standards. What is their to pain me? That I can get a class of woman that I want? Babe, abeg go take your protein supplements, you're not making sense here.

Last Bullet:
So so ashewo ashewo na hin full dis thread. They aren't even looking for sympathy for the consequences of the wrong decisions they've made. They want to foist their folly and us and call it wisdom. Thunder fire all of una.
Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Darknluvly(f): 7:02am On Apr 16, 2015
Dyt:

Self consolation?
Read in between the lines dear
That's some happy woman there

Yeah there I see you're quite happy and you really don't care what they say, Kudos I'm happy for you..
Single moms package yourself very well and be independent,try and balance the scale and these guys running their mouths will run after you like puppies to marry you...
And yes I have seen alot of single moms get married to single guys (dunno about divorcee or widows ooo)
Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by sconp: 7:06am On Apr 16, 2015
Timbuktuo:

Abstinence is a good option then. Nobody is forced to have sexx are they? Ever heard of anybody who died from lack of sexx?
we both know it's almost impossible for everyone to abstain, do you practise abstinence??
Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Darknluvly(f): 7:08am On Apr 16, 2015
Timbuktuo:

What makes me pained? That I spoke the truth? You are the one who is pained that I'm telling men to not compromise their standards. What is their to pain me? That I can get a class of woman that I want? Babe, abeg go take your protein supplements, you're not making sense here.

I'm sure a single mom has shown you pepperoni (LMAO) and that's why you're here ranting,hey nobody cares...
give your opinion and stop insulting men who thinks otherwise....Who are you to say they don't have self value/esteem
Hello! You're the one with the lesser value now cos you feel threatened by a little kid and you think a single mom wil leave you for her baby's father are you that ugly/Steeeewwwpiiiidddd ....LWKMD

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Timbuktuo: 7:09am On Apr 16, 2015
Darknluvly:

Single moms package yourself very well and be independent,try and balance the scale and these guys running their mouths will run after you like puppies to marry you...

And yes I have seen alot of single moms get married to single guys (dunno about divorcee or widows ooo)

Of course, it would take puppies to behave like puppies. What did you expect?

A lot. Haba, fear God, this woman.
Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Darknluvly(f): 7:16am On Apr 16, 2015
sconp:
we both know it's almost impossible for everyone to abstain, do you practise abstinence??
No leave them let them start forming holy pass....

I have followed this thread and the categories of guys who are running their mouths are either

*Young Jambites(dunno what life is still prematures...lol)

*Pained fellows who have been dumped twice by a single mom

*Broke ass niggas who their bank account feel threatened
*Guys with low self-esteem who feel threatened by another man(paranoia)
*Mommy's boys

Real Men Knows better than to discriminate

kikikiki
****sips zobo & watching people rant *******

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Timbuktuo: 7:18am On Apr 16, 2015
Darknluvly:

1. I'm sure a single mom has shown you pepperoni (LMAO) and that's why you're here ranting,hey nobody cares...

2. give your opinion and stop insulting men who thinks otherwise....

3. Who are you to say they don't have self value/esteem

4. Hello! You're the one with the lesser value now cos you feel threatened by a little kid

5. and you think a single mom wil leave you for her baby's father

6. are you that ugly/Steeeewwwpiiiidddd ....LWKMD

1. I'm sure you're a whoore who goes around as a cumbucket. I'm sure. wink That's why you're trying to justify single motherhood to us sane men.

2. my opinion is that single mothers have less value than women without child and that the men who run after them "like puppies" either have no self-esteem or are foolish.

3. I am a thinking, observing member of society. Can't say the same for you.

4. I don't feel threatened by a non-existent "hypothetical" kid. I feel disgust at the idea that I should take care of another man's child, if he were alive. Why is he not with his father? I will have kids I can take care of. If I want to adopt him, that's a different ball game altogether. He is baggage from another world which I'd rather not deal with. Hope your senses are coming alive now?

5. Which would go to confirm my low value shey? She couldn't stay with the father of her child, the father of her child. Why would I expect her to respect commitment. It would be a grave error to consider marrying such a person much less having a child.

6. Oh, I'm an ogre. But you, my dear, are irredeemably stewpid. grin. Ciao. angry

1 Like

Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Darknluvly(f): 7:23am On Apr 16, 2015
Timbuktuo:

Last Bullet:
So so ashewo ashewo na hin full dis thread. They aren't even looking for sympathy for the consequences of the wrong decisions they've made. They want to foist their folly and us and call it wisdom. Thunder fire all of una.

Oh oh anyone that doesn't agree with you is now a single mom.....na wa ooooooooooooooooooo I pity your ignorance, and as for the ashewo can't see none here perhaps you are referring to ur girlfriend

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by sconp: 7:35am On Apr 16, 2015
Darknluvly:

No leave them let them start forming holy pass....

I have followed this thread and the categories of guys who are running their mouths are either

*Young Jambites(dunno what life is still prematures...lol)

*Pained fellows who have been dumped twice by a single mom

*Broke ass niggas who their bank account feel threatened
*Guys with low self-esteem who feel threatened by another man(paranoia)
*Mommy's boys

Real Men Knows better than to discriminate

kikikiki
****sips zobo & watching people rant *******
well it boils down to opinions, different strokes for different folks, what rocks your boat might not rock mine, all you need do is state your opinion and reason, this shouldn't call for insults
Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Timbuktuo: 7:38am On Apr 16, 2015
Darknluvly:

Oh oh anyone that doesn't agree with you is now a single mom.....na wa ooooooooooooooooooo I pity your ignorance, and as for the ashewo can't see none here perhaps you are referring to ur girlfriend

But you are the foolish person that implied that I had been jilted by single mothers na. Is your memory that weak that you don't remember what you wrote less than 30minutes ago?

Darknluvly, I'm sure you're a pretty woman, but your lack of common sense and wisdom will be a disadvantage to your beauty. Shalom.
Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Darknluvly(f): 7:39am On Apr 16, 2015
Timbuktuo:

1. I'm sure you're a whoore who goes around as a cumbucket. I'm sure. wink That's why you're trying to justify single motherhood to us sane men.

2. my opinion is that single mothers have less value than women without child and that the men who run after them "like puppies" either have no self-esteem or are foolish.

3. I am a thinking, observing member of society. Can't say the same for you.

4. I don't feel threatened by a non-existent "hypothetical" kid. I feel disgust at the idea that I should take care of another man's child, if he were alive. Why is he not with his father? I will have kids I can take care of. If I want to adopt him, that's a different ball game altogether. He is baggage from another world which I'd rather not deal with. Hope your senses are coming alive now?

5. Which would go to confirm my low value shey? She couldn't stay with the father of her child, the father of her child. Why would I expect her to respect commitment. It would be a grave error to consider marrying such a person much less having a child.

6. Oh, I'm an ogre. But you, my dear, are irredeemably stewpid. grin. Ciao. angry

Get off your high horse baby boy and don't flatter yourself, so what if she was a victim of circumstance?
stop your holier than thou attitude...so abortionists have better value
Come on! Stop being dumb
As long as you're sexually active you don't have any right to downgrade single moms, you should know better!
Yes you can proudly say I don't want to get married to a single mom, but if you say that men who are married to one are of lesser value then you're just being silly...
As long as there's understanding and love they're good to go

FYI I ain't a single mom (just so you know that it isn't only single moms that hates your comments)

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 16, 2015
Another topic on single mum. It's challenging getting married whether you are a single mum,single dad or single.if not, we all would have gotten married by now. why not leave judgment for God since we are all still looking for a special,genuine companionship in another individual. Being a single mum doesn't make you less desirable, it depends on how you package yourself spiritually, emotionally, physically etc. We all have our individual battle to fight,if being a single mum is your own battle,why not fight it delightfully. Whether you are single,a single mum or single dad,you only get what you give,if you give inner love,peace,happiness,satisfaction,security to yourself these are exactly what you get in return and vice versa .so enough of the single mum this and that .And don't forget every child is a gift from God.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by zeb04(f): 7:46am On Apr 16, 2015
In these part of the world,single mum are considered wayward and all of that but it is far from it.

To me,it is just carelessness of their part,it might be that particular sex they had without protection. I mean I know some girls who will say" hey,am not a single mum but the number of men that has cross those legs....maybe 200 nd for real it happens.these ones were just smart to play their games well.

And it is all about packaging even if a low down broke nigga should package himself well,he would still be desierable.no one wants a single mum,feeding on her parent,with big tummy,with an unkept child.it is disgusting.

I have seen HIV/aids lady get married so what y'all talking about fellas.
Everything is desirable if the packaging is alright.

I am not a single mum,and I am not rooting for it lol but everything is marketable and y'all getting emotional nd throwing insults at yourselves are just downright disgusting. Grow up.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Darknluvly(f): 7:48am On Apr 16, 2015
Timbuktuo:

But you are the foolish person that implied that I had been jilted by single mothers na. Is your memory that weak that you don't remember what you wrote less than 30minutes ago?

Darknluvly, I'm sure you're a pretty woman, but your lack of common sense and wisdom will be a disadvantage to your beauty. Shalom.

Yes you guessed right I'm a pretty young and intelligent lady but no you seem to be the one that lacks common sense, and also being discriminatory, arrogant and shallow minded

I still maintain you speak for yourself and don't insult any man that gets married to a single mom as being of lesser value...
Are you even valuable yourself......shiooooooo!

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Timbuktuo: 7:53am On Apr 16, 2015
Darknluvly:

1. Get off your high horse baby boy and don't flatter yourself,

2. so what if she was a victim of circumstance?

3. stop your holier than thou attitude...

4. so abortionists have better value

5. Come on! Stop being dumb

6. As long as you're sexually active you don't have any right to downgrade single moms, you should know better!

7. Yes you can proudly say I don't want to get married to a single mom,

8. but if you say that men who are married to one are of lesser value then you're just being silly...

9. As long as there's understanding and love they're good to go

10. FYI I ain't a single mom (just so you know that it isn't only single moms that hates your comments)

1. Biitch please. I can see better and farther from sitting on the back of my horse. Come join me and be enlightened.

2. That would be a raape or widowhood. Perfectly understandable. Not someone who actually made that a life goal. Do you know how many single mothers actually chose to have kids without being married? You would be shocked. I am a man of the world and I have seen things you cannot imagine. Some would say they don't want man wahala, so they get pregnant deliberately and when reality hits them, they begin to look for one donkey to carry their load. If life forces a child on a woman, she deserves a second chance. Not all these silly sluts roaming about nairaland claiming they have 100 men on their case for marriage. What rubbish!

3. Why should I? As far as I see, my holy points are extremely valid.

4. Again, you want to put words in my mouth. So, anybody who doesn't have a child has been committing abortions. Dark, you a stewpid person. I'm sorry for those who spent their hard-earned money sending you to school.

5. Says nairaland's resident imbeciile.

6. I use protection or contraceptives and they don't fail. Perhaps, you should come for a weekend retreat and seminar on how to properly use these tools!

7. Oh, I proudly, definitely can.

8. You're being stewpid if you don't already know that. I'm tired of trying to communicate with a wall.

9. What is there to understand? That she cannot use a diaphragm or doesn't know what postinor is, or that she had a child because babies are the cutest thing ever? Any man that rationalises these things is a dunce.

10. I don't believe you. Send me a picture of yourself; booobs, belluy and arze. I will need to assess these claims myself. Until then, you're a shameless slut single-mom tryna pass off your folly as wisdom. Now, gtfoh, biitch.
Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by babygirlfl: 7:54am On Apr 16, 2015
Most men won't want to be a step Dad to a single mum of one yet you will hear very young girls thinking about marrying a man with four kids.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Timbuktuo: 7:58am On Apr 16, 2015
Darknluvly:

Yes you guessed right I'm a pretty young and intelligent lady but no you seem to be the one that lacks common sense, and also being discriminatory, arrogant and shallow minded

I still maintain you speak for yourself and don't insult any man that gets married to a single mom as being of lesser value...
Are you even valuable yourself......shiooooooo!

So, would you marry a broke dude? If you won't, then you're discriminatory, arrogant and shallow-minded.

I would like you to speak for yourself. Stop looking for high value men to hoodwink into your cesspit of decadence, they aint checking for you, please.

And at my low point of value, you wouldn't be worthy of breathing the same air as me. Shalom.
Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Ologunjude(m): 7:59am On Apr 16, 2015
If she is very pretty and have a decent income single guys will go for her. Most guys believe after one kid the p. ..sy is now slack and they child is a liability. So beauty and stable income counter that. The other issue is th parent of the guy.
Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Timbuktuo: 8:00am On Apr 16, 2015
babygirlfl:
Most men won't want to be a step Dad to a single mum of one yet you will hear very young girls thinking about marrying a man with four kids.

That is the irony and reality of life. If those women wanting to be second wives found no direct benefit in doing so, they wouldn't. Love will not make a woman be a second wife. However, what exactly does a man gain from a wife, much less one with a kid from a prior relationship?
Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Timbuktuo: 8:03am On Apr 16, 2015
Ologunjude:
If she is very pretty and have a decent income single guys will go for her. Most guys believe after one kid the p. ..sy is now slack and they child is a liability. So beauty and stable income counter that. The other issue is th parent of the guy.

Smh, Darknluvly, you dey see so? Dem go dey eye her money. Low value is low value anyhow you look at it. Una well done o.
Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Darknluvly(f): 8:13am On Apr 16, 2015
Timbuktuo:

So, would you marry a broke dude? If you won't, then you're discriminatory, arrogant and shallow-minded.

I would like you to speak for yourself. Stop looking for high value men to hoodwink into your cesspit of decadence, they aint checking for you, please.

And at my low point of value, you wouldn't be worthy of breathing the same air as me. Shalom.

LOLzzz can't just laughing you're such a clown broke ass guy with prospects for sure but broke ass shallow minded,vision less individuals like you... tsk tsk no can't do....

and now you're singling out widows and rape victims...lmao I laugh in French...... how do you now know the rape victims and widows if you arrogantly group all men who marry them as men with lesser value when you don't know THEIR story and oh I never said all girls are abortionists .... like they say
Your stupidity is like "Peak" It's in you....

I'm outta here continue ranting about like the lazy ass broke visionless dude u are...
FYI I don't need tips from uncircumcised fellows, with your comments u might be one can't take chances

*****Drops Mic flips hair and cat walks away******

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by zeb04(f): 8:26am On Apr 16, 2015
Timbuktuo:

see the way you sound.with all your religious rubbish.,you have no sense in you.

You shouldn't be breathing the same air with dangote.
Childish.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Akinrogun(m): 8:28am On Apr 16, 2015
netmillionaires:
The truth is that some single mothers go still dey do shakara for people forgetting that there are lots of girls all over the place.
In my case, my ex-girlfriend bleeped up big time. because I dey do after marriage sex kinda thing. She dey reason say dis guy no go get show after marriage. She will go about bleeping a guy when am not in town until she got pregnant. I don too love d girl die. I wan die when I find out. The guy abandon her and find his way and she plead with me to forgive and forget which I did. After some years we rekindle the love afair but this time I decided to bleep her. The 1st time I did, she just dey wonder where I learn the stuff because na kill I wan kill am dat day... When things get back to normal she started flirting with guys again and finally asked me to leave that she have another guy now. I cried my heart out. After 2 years in d wild she realized that most men just want to bleep a MILF, they are not willing to marry them. Now she is using style to come back; talking about y I don't call, why she like hanging out with me, why I should take her out etc. Who will expect me to still accepted her back... Been bitten by same girl twice no be here o. Fool me once, shame on u! Fool me twice, shame on me!
d babe na olosho 4life.....
Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Timbuktuo: 8:32am On Apr 16, 2015
Darknluvly:

1. LOLzzz can't just laughing you're such a clown broke ass guy with prospects for sure but broke ass shallow minded,

2. vision less individuals like you... tsk tsk no can't do....

3. and now you're singling out widows and rape victims...lmao I laugh in French......

4. how do you now know the rape victims and widows. if you arrogantly group all men who marry them as men with lesser value when you don't know THEIR story

5. and oh I never said all girls are abortionists .... like they say

6. Your stupidity is like "Peak" It's in you....

7. I'm outta here continue ranting about like the lazy ass broke visionless dude u are...

8. FYI I don't need tips from uncircumcised fellows, with your comments u might be one can't take chances

9. *****Drops Mic flips hair and cat walks away******

1. So, basically, you don't love him for who he is, but what he may be able to provide or become in future? Do you even know what love is?

2. I have more vision than your entire lineage could muster.
3. It should go without saying, shouldn't it? Alas, you're you, aren't you?

4. So, because I'd rather not marry a single mom, I shouldn't talk to her? Where do they manufacture you girls sef? Are you really this daft?

5. So, you were being pointless in that comment? Dark, you need protein badly.

6. Back at you, love.

7, 8, 9. Dark, I'm sure you're not more than 1c years old. I'm done talking to you.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Timbuktuo: 8:36am On Apr 16, 2015
zeb04:
see the way you sound.with all your religious rubbish.,you have no sense in you.

You shouldn't be breathing the same air with dangote.
Childish.
Oh, another imbeciile stops by how ya doing Zeb? I hear wisdom sounds like folly to fools. Move over, biitch. I've got no biscuits for you. smiley
Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by zeb04(f): 8:39am On Apr 16, 2015
Timbuktuo:
Oh, another imbeciile stops by how ya doing Zeb? I hear wisdom sounds like folly to fools. Move over, biitch. I've got no biscuits for you. smiley
undecided abi these one don mad ni?

Mtstchewww

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Timbuktuo: 8:40am On Apr 16, 2015
zeb04:
undecided abi these one don mad ni?

Mtstchewww
I may be but I possess more sanity than any male in your lineage.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Dyt(f): 8:41am On Apr 16, 2015
Timbuktuo:

Don't mind Dyt. She should tell us why she's not married yet. Her child should be like 4 or 5 years old and she's still languishing in spinster-hood forming not ready abi not seen the right person.

Little does she know that guys just want to hit it and move on and will promise all the gold in heaven to just have a taste. Make she dey dia dey zuzu.

cheesy cheesy
My son is just 2.5yrs
See as you increase him age

And did I ever day I am single?
You want to apply abi
Iyamu far taken
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Couple Who Used Keke For Their Wedding Celebrate 5th Anniversary. Photos / If You're Happily Married, Please Share Your Story / ‘Marry One, Marry All’ — Omosuwa Triplets Share Marriage Hopes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.