Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Pls Advice Me Before I Lose My Mind - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice Me Before I Lose My Mind (2899 Views)

Can I Lose My Virginity Without Pain / 'I Waited Until My Wedding Night To Lose My Virginity And I Wish I Hadn’'t / I Waited Until My Wedding Night To Lose My Virginity And I Wish I Hadn’t (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Advice Me Before I Lose My Mind by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
Camellia:
i did nothing o i did nothing o

grin grin grin grin
Re: Pls Advice Me Before I Lose My Mind by yilly(f): 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
let her be!!!
Re: Pls Advice Me Before I Lose My Mind by faith551(m): 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
I know how to threat such pipo, my gf is one of the most beautiful girl that has ever walked this earth and she was the kinda everything goes my way type, as am talking to you I have both the master and the ashawo key
Re: Pls Advice Me Before I Lose My Mind by Camellia(f): 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2015

grin grin grin grin
...y r u shining yr teeth?,,
Re: Pls Advice Me Before I Lose My Mind by Camellia(f): 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
faith551:
I know how to threat such pipo, my gf is one of the most beautiful girl that has ever walked this earth and she was the kinda everything goes my way type, as am talking to you I have both the master and the ashawo key
....u dont say ?,,,oya advice am na
Re: Pls Advice Me Before I Lose My Mind by kayClt(f): 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
free her abeg, don't call or text, pretend like u don't care den u will see her loving reaction.
Re: Pls Advice Me Before I Lose My Mind by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
She's not into you. My friend always threatens her boyfriend then, And he'll call me to tell me, one thing was sure, she told me already she wasn't into the guy. so the three of us had the opportunity of been together one day and they started the usual fight. And so there and then i advised them to break up even if the break up was not instant, the two of them have gone separate ways because this time she really meant the sentence 'I'm no longer interested'.
Re: Pls Advice Me Before I Lose My Mind by Heineken(m): 11:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
Boland:
Bro, you need to grow some balls mehn! Stop being a pus*y for Bleep sake..

You are the reason why ladies especially in this part of the world believe that they should be praised..

It's high time you took control of your relationship, though I don't think you can do that with this lady, maybe you need to switch and start afresh...
I hate it whenever I hear such stories...

See: You won't die if you let her go, okay?
Separate your emotions from your reasoning, you need to love yourself more Mahn!

One thing I've learnt about ladies is that, their mind are twisted, the more you show care, love, emotions and all those shii, the less they become attracted to you..
Begging her is a sign of weekness to be honest, ladies dislike weaklings...

Love is good but in this case of yours, it is "ass licking" and you really need to snap out of it... ABEG!!
may God bless you guy. U're sharp.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me Before I Lose My Mind by noordean(m): 9:36am On Apr 16, 2015
Heineken:
may God bless you guy. U're sharp.
oga ashiru. E ma ku 3-days
Re: Pls Advice Me Before I Lose My Mind by Heineken(m): 9:51am On Apr 16, 2015
noordean:
oga ashiru. E ma ku 3-days
lol.. See my man. Boss to badt wassup na? Ojo kan pelu mehn. Hope u don set wella
Re: Pls Advice Me Before I Lose My Mind by noordean(m): 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
Heineken:
lol.. See my man. Boss to badt wassup na? Ojo kan pelu mehn. Hope u don set wella
Baba i dey o...i dey try set noni. Ao ur side nah?
Re: Pls Advice Me Before I Lose My Mind by dayodare49o: 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
Donicobone:
We are both in love, I have done more than expected as a man to a lady that I have not gotten marriage to, since we started the relationship we have not cheated on each other, ( conform by me) but she has the attitude of. Saying is over between us, every little thing she will be threatening me as if she is my life line, she has done it more than 4 time for just a relationship of 9 months, now last week we had little misunderstanding and now she said is over (she is very beautiful and am also handsome sometime people admire us together) and when ever she call it a quite I be the one to apologise and beg her, she told me that she is a woman that I should be the one to beg her if I truly love her and now she is at it again, my friends told me not to call her because this her attitude of ( I QUIT ) is getting to much, pls I need ur advice, though l really love her and I don't want to lose her, what do I do pls
oh boy have collected your certificate from jega? Everybody had collected his own certificate of return. Did you ask what certificate? Your certificate of mugu return. Return go beg your lifeline.
Re: Pls Advice Me Before I Lose My Mind by Heineken(m): 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
noordean:
Baba i dey o...i dey try set noni. Ao ur side nah?
nice one ogbeni. Where you dey reason na
Re: Pls Advice Me Before I Lose My Mind by noordean(m): 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
Heineken:
nice one ogbeni. Where you dey reason na
anywia 4 SW, abi make i cum akwa ibom ni?
Re: Pls Advice Me Before I Lose My Mind by Heineken(m): 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
noordean:
anywia 4 SW, abi make i cum akwa ibom ni?
here no bad o.. Cost dou
Re: Pls Advice Me Before I Lose My Mind by noordean(m): 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
Heineken:
here no bad o.. Cost dou
Yeah heard abou d cost,only big boiz lik u cn cope
Re: Pls Advice Me Before I Lose My Mind by Vikky014(f): 9:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
ronald4lif:
You begged the first, second etc that's why this is happening. Even if you must plead not when you were wronged. Don't ever beg her this time else she'll keep doing same thing. You must have given her lots of reasons to believe that you can't live without her. Maybe you show too much love, more than she deserves. If you dare beg her again this time be ready to do so every time she comes up with such drama.

For how long do you intend to plead? How long can you take it? It's time to take control of the relationship. She seems to be in control at the moment and it's about time you put a stop to it.
Re: Pls Advice Me Before I Lose My Mind by ivyy(f): 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
Shed outgrow her childish stunts pretty soon
Re: Pls Advice Me Before I Lose My Mind by Heineken(m): 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
noordean:
Yeah heard abou d cost,only big boiz lik u cn cope
lol. See you boss. We coping sha.. Aside that, here is fun and girls bad here wella.
Re: Pls Advice Me Before I Lose My Mind by frenzymirakk(m): 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
guy i dey vibrate..no be say i b nokia 3310 oooo
how on earth u go dey beg am like dat..haba
she deserves respect yes,but not as takin u for a fool.
And wait wats her age...she may b surferin frm underage and needs advice...
Try not to beg her stl
Re: Pls Advice Me Before I Lose My Mind by Charliiee(m): 12:50am On Apr 20, 2015
Lool, she feels she's doing you a favour by dating you and she can do better
Re: Pls Advice Me Before I Lose My Mind by buoye1(m): 1:05am On Apr 20, 2015
Beg!Bros you re fool if you go beg her!What is your offence that you av to plead?Remember a house built with saliva,rain ll definitely scatter it......If you eventually marry her you av to sustain your marriage by pleading.....Be a man and dominate your r/shp

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? / Abomination! Ladies Who Date Their Sisters' Husbands. / Help! I Met A Sexually Dressed Lady In My Sister's Fiancé House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.