Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,444 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery (37863 Views)

Buhari Will Not Congratulate Dickson – Lai Mohammed / Alhassan Rejects Taraba Governorship Election Results, Calls It Daylight Robbery / I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Goke7: 10:34am On Apr 15, 2015
ogene007:
So the presidential elections was not daylight robbery against GEJ, ochestrated by Jega and the northern political establishment? Arrant nonsense from a party adept at lies and propaganda. If the results from over ten northern states where subjected to judicial scrutiny, the entire elections in that region would be cancelled, yet GEJ decided in the interest of saving lives and property of nigerians, to accept defeat. Amaechi should bury his head in shame because no elections in the south south will be cancelled by anybody, else the entire general elections that threw up GMB would also be cancelled. He should go to Abuja and lick his wounds in silence because any attempt to foment further trouble would be met with disastrous consequences for both him and his party.A word is enough for the wise.

it doesn't justify what happened in rivers and if the whole Presidential election were to be cancelled and done all over again, are you sure oga Jonah will win? Please judge, what some of us are saying is that pdp never had to do a commando style to win in a state like rivers that they have been winning since 1999, it doesn't make sense at all.

we only showed to the world how backward we still are as a Nation and that's the point
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by ElFenomeno1: 10:34am On Apr 15, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
[b]What about the fact Gov. Amaechi fought against GEJ's removal of Crude Oil wells from Rivers State. Gov. Amaechi was fighting for the Rivers People. If Gov. Amaechi stood with GEJ after he took Oil wells from Rivers State, he would have gained a lot from GEJ. But, Gov. Amaechi stood and fought for the same Rivers People who hate him.

Gov. Amaechi contributed so much to the development of Rivers State, especially Port-Harcout.

From his teachers training and employment, TIMARIV that created jobs for graduates without employment,
Development of the Dental Hospital at Garrison,
The turnaround development of Public Schools in Rivers State,
Agip Junction Flyover,
Ada George Road,
NTA Road,
Rumokoro to Elele Road,
The New Stadium at Omagwa,
Iwofe Road,
He moved UPTH to their permanent site,
Developed New Mile One clinic and Many more.

GEJ and his cohorts wasted money for generations to come, pardoned embezzlers, left our troops unarmed in harm's way, allowed the growth of Boko Haram that led to loss of tens of thousand lives.

Yet the Rivers People hate Gov. Amaechi and like GEJ, Patience and one of GEJ's corrupt cohorts Wike.

Baffling.

https://www.nairaland.com/2255172/ameachi-didnt-betray-jonathan-it/1#32715899
[/b]

Extremely baffling.
I dont understand some comments i am reading on this forum.
The hate for Rotimi Amaechi is unbelievable.
We have a long way to go if people can hate their own and support fraud, violence, sham and a total charade!

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 15, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Even international observers are not ok with the results. Amaechi is not a backstabber because the pdp betrayed him and to rub salt to the wound, suspended him. So why should I continue to stay there when there's is better party that is ready to accept me as its member.

Long live Amaechi.
Amaechi is my role model
And how many international observers called for cancellation of results in the north for under age voting? They should go and die for all I care!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by tonychristopher: 10:52am On Apr 15, 2015
AMAECHI HAS GONE MAD AGAIN..A DISGRACE TO IGBOID GROUPS, I MUST YA AND A BIGGER DISGRACE TO IKWERRE...I KNOW HOPEATHAND WILL CONCUR WITH THIS

A SELLOUT OF IKWERRE IS AMAECHI

BRAGGARD AND WE KNOW HOW TO CUT THEM TO SIZE
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by joowealth(m): 10:53am On Apr 15, 2015
Ariani:

y bringing my father into dis? If i shud start nland cnt contain d both of us

Do to others as you want to be done to! Is buhari not someone's father?
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Ariani: 11:04am On Apr 15, 2015
joowealth:

Do to others as you want to be done to! Is buhari not someone's father?

if u are nt deluded y wud u get power to sum1 dat dos nt even knw d meaning of his party calling apc all progressive confident.
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Ariani: 11:07am On Apr 15, 2015
an illiterate ruling d educated wia on earth wil u find dat if nt in nigeria? Calling inec independent nigeria electoral commission. Chai! Naija my country is heading backwards bro
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by HzRF(m): 11:52am On Apr 15, 2015
donphilopus:

How is he a back-stabber? Maybe you would have behaved like an e-diot if you were in Amaechi's shoe, when Mama 'Piss' was troubling him left, right and centre!
Hw did amaechi became d gov
On his own?
If u think in politics itz I me and myself u are done
Tinubu sacrificed
Obj also sacrificed
Today they are lyk gods
U give u take
Intact sometimes u continue to give until u take

Amaechi thinks only his interest is right thinking he can do
If all sw don't lyk tinubu directive and they chorus it
Tinubu will shed d idea

That's what amaechi fail to get
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by drnoel: 11:54am On Apr 15, 2015
Iamsynord:
Daylight Robbery ko Midnight robbery ni
The Same politicians that shouted that Jonathan should Accept defeat if he loses are the Same people Refusing to accept Defeat??
Must one always be on the winning Side ??
Amaechi should better swallow his pride and congratulate his succesor sad

Are u minding the ediot. Is that not the same way he became governor. Was it not day light robbery then. So what has changed? Abeg next topic.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Chiaka(f): 11:57am On Apr 15, 2015
donphilopus:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/amaechi-replies-obanikoro-i-will-not-congratulate-wike-its-daylight-robbery-2/

Words of a proud defeated man! full of propaganda and insults! Rivers people don't want you and your baggage its not by force. What were you expecting a one party system which is unhealthy for Nigeria democracy.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Chars1289: 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
Marvin67:
APC should just forget Rivers and tell Amaechi to move on. The truth is Amaechi is very popular in Rivers, but he's popular for the wrong reason. People see him as a betrayal to a fellow Niger Deltan. The context in Rivers wasn't between PDP and APC (APC is almost non-existent in Rivers, because the entire political machinery in Rivers is PDP). The context was between the entire PDP machinery against Amaechi. There was no way Amaechi would have gotten anything out of the Rivers battle.

I'm not denying that there were no irregulaties. Yes, there were irregularities, but the truth is a party can only rig an election where it is the most popular party. I think the irregularities was not to make PDP win, (PDP would surely win Rivers), the irregularities were simply to pass some messages to Amaechi that he's not as popular as he think is, he doesn't have the love of the people as much as he thinks, and he doesn't have control of the state as much as he thinks he does.

Who is afraid of free, fair and credible elections.
If Wike is so sure that he will win confidently at the polls he should have done dt thru a fair contest not thru election marked by irregularities. Shame on him for unleashing terror on the people he wants to serve.Is that true leader or one that want power at all cost.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Chars1289: 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Extremely baffling.
I dont understand some comments i am reading on this forum.
The hate for Rotimi Amaechi is unbelievable.
We have a long way to go if people can hate their own and support fraud, violence, sham and a total charade!

God bless you for this comment.Mandela once said 'There are times when a leader must move out ahead of the flock, go off in a new direction, confident that he is leading his people the right way'.
IMO, this is the path Amaechi followed when he decamped to APC bt sad enough majority of the people chose to think otherwise. They mistook his new direction as a sign of betrayal.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by 1stola: 12:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
ozoigbondu:
The Judas of Ubiama cheesy.This angry dog is still barking up a tree.My good people of Rivers thank you for proving that back stabbers are not accpected in Niger Delta.

APC the party full of sore losers learn from uncle Jonah.The guy should just park to abuja and start driving people around his home has rejected him.
Ewu Biafra undecided
Who is more a loser
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
Amaechi: The Oracle of Rivers politics #My mentor!!! cool cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by openmine(m): 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
ulster:

concurred....there were no elections, both HOA and Guber in those wards! The polling units disappeared and thugs/touts were having a good morning/afternoon drinking fiesta in most of the 'disappeared' polling units to celebrate the 'win' of the wiked Wike! Dont forget that theses area are in Wike's enclave.....
pls don't b biased...dere was massive rigging in zamfara,kogi,kano,Kaduna,Kwara,Niger,katsina....Infact massive rigging took place every where in d country...most of d states I mentioned were reported by channels TV with pictures...let's accept d fact dat one party over-rigged d oda and became victorious.....finito
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by emy77: 12:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

These hospitals I am talking about are super standard hospitals. I went to the Dental Hospital at Garrison and I marvelled that such structure was a government hospital. I even saw lots of Old women there for treatment. Because of the crowd, I left to a private Hospital but I sighed, GOD BLESS AMAECHI.
Maxillofacial Hospital Garrison.

Mister, U are missing the whole point. Was Amechi contesting for reelection in 2015? Is Dakuku Peterside the same as amechi? Rivers is a PDP state, pure and simple. Get that fact straight. If not that amechi defected to APC, that party would not have gotten up to 10% of what it got now.

Mind U. all the developmental achievements of Amechi that u see were done under PDP. The moment he crossed over to APC, he became a failure in Rivers state.
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by openmine(m): 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
Cpumping:

Wait o nor vex. Is it amaechi dat lost d election abi dakuku. How come nobody is hearing dakuku's voice. How come amaechi is the one ranting. Fact is dakuku relied on amaechi's popularity n it bit him on the bum. Maybe just maybe if he had stood on his own n distanced himself a little from amaechi he wd have won or wdnt v lost wit such great margin.
bro u r absolutely rite...I was even tinking amaechi was contesting as governor 4 d third time and no one is mentioning peterside....no wonder peterside lost
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Eruditor: 12:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

First and formost GEJ neva meddle in the oil wells whala ameachi was referring to federal govt and Gej let the apporiate authorities handled the matter. But still you fail to get my point even if Gej openly took the wells from rivers and the rivers ppl still felt that ameachi joining APC is a far greater sin than him fighting for wells then its their choice and they have every right to do so.

Apart from the Oil wells, GEJ promised to build roads for Kalabari people. Amaechi offered to do it with state funds so that GEJ will refund the state the money, but GEJ refused and yet he still didn't build any roads. When he was challenged, he claimed it was because he was unhappy with Amaechi. Fine.

Akwa-ibom and Cross-Rivers, Anambra and Enugu, Abia and Enugu have governors that are GEJs friends and loyalists. Why didn't he erect any federal structure or roads there?

Again Amaechi complained that Rivers was being shortchanged to the tune of N 8B. As against 20.25B that they should have been receiving monthly GEJ gave them 12B. Amaechi had to use IGR from the state to offset the wage bills he had to ensure that no civil servant was owed any salaries. Amaechi helped sort out the ASUU strike (by his position as NGF president) when Wike and GEJ did absolutely nothing. In spite of all these the PDP suspended him and then he took his goodwill and went to APC. And now you have the right to call him a traitor.

May God not punish you for this travesty.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Eruditor: 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
openmine:

pls don't b biased...dere was massive rigging in zamfara,kogi,kano,Kaduna,Kwara,Niger,katsina....Infact massive rigging took place every where in d country...most of d states I mentioned were reported by channels TV with pictures...let's accept d fact dat one party over-rigged d oda and became victorious.....finito

Lies. Imagine if PDP governed Lagos. Ambode won't have had up to 200k votes and at least 30 people would have been killed.
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by emy77: 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
shachris:

radical mugu, shut your trap. just say what you know. Which APC state was rigged? if you know any APC state that was rigged, no body stops the PDP there from going to court. so just shut it. .

PVC were not distributed to igbos in lagos yet we had a very close voting pattern. Who are those voting against APC? ghost abi?

U see your life So yorubas and ibos are the only tribes in Lagos. right? In fact have u ever been to lagos? Also are u by this saying that no yoruba person voted for pdp in lagos?

Dude use your brain!!
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by openmine(m): 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
Eruditor:

Lies. Imagine if PDP governed Lagos. Ambode won't have had up to 200k votes and at least 30 people would have been killed.
don't mention d word 'lies' without proof...thank God 4 d web,go 2 channels tv videos via youtube and see for urself...don't say wat u don't know...dere was massive rigging in d entire country and 2 show how biased d international observers were,dey ignored d north and oda states and displayed dat of d south south and south east...opinions are free but facts are sacred... get d facts and stop speculating!!
FYI,dere was a considerable amount of violence in sum LGAs in Lagos but d state's media covered it up inorder not 2 b labelled by d international community as a war zone..
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
emy77:

U see your life So yorubas and ibos are the only tribes in Lagos. right? In fact have u ever been to lagos? Also are u by this saying that no yoruba person voted for pdp in lagos?

Dude use your brain!!

yorubas and igbos are the major tribes in Lagos. yorubas that voted GEJ are very infinitesimal and you know it.
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
Eruditor:

Apart from the Oil wells, GEJ promised to build roads for Kalabari people. Amaechi offered to do it with state funds so that GEJ will refund the state the money, but GEJ refused and yet he still didn't build any roads. When he was challenged, he claimed it was because he was unhappy with Amaechi. Fine.

Akwa-ibom and Cross-Rivers, Anambra and Enugu, Abia and Enugu have governors that are GEJs friends and loyalists. Why didn't he erect any federal structure or roads there?

Again Amaechi complained that Rivers was being shortchanged to the tune of N 8B. As against 20.25B that they should have been receiving monthly GEJ gave them 12B. Amaechi had to use IGR from the state to offset the wage bills he had to ensure that no civil servant was owed any salaries. Amaechi helped sort out the ASUU strike (by his position as NGF president) when Wike and GEJ did absolutely nothing. In spite of all these the PDP suspended him and then he took his goodwill and went to APC. And now you have the right to call him a traitor.

May God not punish you for this travesty.

If after all these rivers ppl still wanted ameachi out and do not want to associate themselves with anything ameachi thereby not voting dakuku. May God truly punish you for not respecting ppl choice. Cos even He did not allow moses to enter the promise land after leading them tru the wilderness after a single act of disobedience.
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by patlyrx: 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
[b]What about the fact Gov. Amaechi fought against GEJ's removal of Crude Oil wells from Rivers State. Gov. Amaechi was fighting for the Rivers People. If Gov. Amaechi stood with GEJ after he took Oil wells from Rivers State, he would have gained a lot from GEJ. But, Gov. Amaechi stood and fought for the same Rivers People who hate him.

Gov. Amaechi contributed so much to the development of Rivers State, especially Port-Harcout.

From his teachers training and employment, TIMARIV that created jobs for graduates without employment,
Agip Junction Flyover,
Ada George Road,
NTA Road,
Rumokoro to Elele Road,
Iwofe Road,

GEJ and his cohorts wasted money for generations to come, pardoned embezzlers, left our troops unarmed in harm's way, allowed the growth of Boko Haram that led to loss of tens of thousand lives.

Yet the Rivers People hate Gov. Amaechi and like GEJ, Patience and one of GEJ's corrupt cohorts Wike.

Baffling.

[/b]

I be Rivers boy living in Bori Ogoni. Those oil wells was signed by Anaechi when he was a speaker. He tried in building schools and employing but he fought Jonathan because he wanted to be V P
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by lomprico(m): 1:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Agip Junction Flyover,
Ada George Road,
NTA Road,
Rumokoro to Elele Road,
Iwofe Road,

Baffling.

[/b]
This your write up would have been perfect is u did not mention TIMARIV.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by FKseun(m): 1:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
LordTudor:
Why is anybody bothering to reply Amaechi, APC or the fools defending him here. As far as the Niger Delta is concerned, APC does not exist neither do we know of Amaechi, Buhari or Tinubu. If dem born Buhari well make him annul this election, we are ready for them and we will have Amaechi's head on a plate to begin with.

And to those spewing rubbish and underestimating the Niger Delta, especially the ever fearful Yorobbers, if the Niger Delta burns again, we will not spare your Lagos. Missiles and bombs will explode there daily you hear?! The Marina, Lekki and VGCs you see today, you will see no more. E-diots!

Coward sef dey talk!
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ariani:

Mr knows it all so u dnt make typological error rite?
it's right not rite
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Authentik1: 3:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
What nonsense! if you say you won't congratulate Wike haven't been declared winner of the just concluded governorship election, good and fine. but don't refer to whatever America or the EU or call them International observers say! are they themselves perfect?
What gives you the impression that 'It is right or acceptable when they say so?
This is one reason i don't give full respect to people who think and talk like you, who would swallow everything the western world say.in anycase, this is one major reason Africa and saddly Nigeria remains under foot,accepting or be been frightened at or by whatever America or the west say.
I have lived in many europe countries and am still in europe, so i know what am talking about.
Let me ask you Amaechi, what is right the unlawful and senseless shooting and killing of unarmed civilians in America? or what is the America govt and the so called international observers saying or doing about it?
Please..please..face what is facing you. If the people you governed for how-long you did, say this how and where they want to go, so be it.
You politicians should learn to know where politics end and governance starts.except your ambition is worth the heads and blood of the Rivers people.
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Realist2: 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
Danielstainz:
Mallam jubril ameachi Judas ...must anything that erupt from your bucal cavity be hate

All those names for Amaechi alone?smiley)
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by henrysam(m): 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Even international observers are not ok with the results. Amaechi is not a backstabber because the pdp betrayed him and to rub salt to the wound, suspended him. So why should I continue to stay there when there's is better party that is ready to accept me as its member.

Long live Amaechi.
Amaechi is my role model
The international observer that kept mute to underage voting in the north
Stop been a slave to colour.
Black is beautiful too and not all international people have brain like us. They are nore biased.
Stop this inferiority complex
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Eruditor: 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

If after all these rivers ppl still wanted ameachi out and do not want to associate themselves with anything ameachi thereby not voting dakuku. May God truly punish you for not respecting ppl choice. Cos even He did not allow moses to enter the promise land after leading them tru the wilderness after a single act of disobedience.

Typical hack. The Rivers people didn't vote. Deal with it.
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Ariani: 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
daresma93:

it's right not rite

Bleep off and neva quote me again cos i see u ar luking 4 cheap fame in nland

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo / Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] / US Army Engineers Corps To Construct A29 Air Base In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.