Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics (8601 Views)

UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter / When Will Government Beautify Our Cities? (pics) / Why Wont South Africa Attack Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by Nobody: 4:00am On Apr 15, 2015
MugabeRobert:

The lazy bastards? They are equally lazy like the yorubas, right? and their cities are all no man's land. Your stupidity has gone nternational.

Now tell me one successful business or work you do in South Africa other than selling drugs and doing all sorts of illegitimate businesses. When Nigerians(mostly ibos) go about selling drugs and provoking their hosts with disgusting lexical slurs were they expecting home coming parties with flowers in returns? I'm not in away supporting these gory pictures but what I do know for certain is to.stay out of trouble you have to do in Rome as Romans do.
U must be a fool, A BIG FOOL FOR U THINK LIKE A 4 YEARS OLD CHILD.
Take a look at what u wrote again

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by Nobody: 4:17am On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=Notyourb1tch post=32732086]I really can't believe your comment. Was this neccessary? You are just as bad as the people doing such acts.[/quote

She is a silly bigot. She and her likes are here to see names of Igbo people killed in SA. Unfortunately for them, the types there are not the women,babies and unarmed people killed in the north. Most of them are armed and very united and organised. They won't go down without a fight if the mob comes at them. They can only burn shops and houses or attack solitary people who fall into their traps.

Let them take their a.rses to Hillbrow.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by KriTic24A: 4:34am On Apr 15, 2015
This is horrible!!!
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by kennyjodeci(m): 4:40am On Apr 15, 2015
MugabeRobert:

The lazy bastards? They are equally lazy like the yorubas, right? and their cities are all no man's land. Your stupidity has gone nternational.

Now tell me one successful business or work you do in South Africa other than selling drugs and doing all sorts of illegitimate businesses. When Nigerians(mostly ibos) go about selling drugs and provoking their hosts with disgusting lexical slurs were they expecting home coming parties with flowers in returns? I'm not in away supporting these gory pictures but what I do know for certain is to.stay out of trouble you have to do in Rome as Romans do.

You are as stupid as this your useless post, so foreigners should receive this type of barbaric trtreatment from Sa just because they are selling drugs? Are you for real? You are worst than boko haram if you continue to reason like this....grow a little sense please....how did you arrive at the fact that all Nigerians (mostly igbos) are into selling of drugs in Sa? Probably one of the fake stories you read online everyday, you need to go there by yourself to see guys who are doing legal business, don't just sit on the comfort zone in your rented room with a borrowed megabyte begin to type rubbish.....and for the records, there are yorubas and hausas in Sa too....Fool

11 Likes

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by Nobody: 5:52am On Apr 15, 2015
ronald4lif:

Nigeria diaspora basher. See as you just dey book space. wink
hehehe,na u teach me na
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by ramdris(m): 6:00am On Apr 15, 2015
MugabeRobert:

Why unlike u,i will not use abusive words on u, I still insists that SA black community are lazy. It is quite obvious u v not been following this trend overtime. These guys don't just attack Nigerians, but any foreigners. Your argument that Nigerians brags over there is to say the least comical. What about the Kenyans, Zimbabwean, Angolan etc being maimed everyday, where they bragging also? Check out the most criminally minded country in the world and SA will pop up. I can never support non indigene misbehaving in any host community but SA citizens are very hostile.

5 Likes

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by shigoslim(m): 6:20am On Apr 15, 2015
MugabeRobert:

sometimes reading post like yours show how ignorant and stupidity you are. I wonder hw ppl like reason, thinking that only igbo reside in south -Africa. Don't tell me that there are non-yoruba in south Africa, or what are you trying to decode.

Ppl here are a lamenting concerning racism from black to black, u sat @your comfort of your bedroom typing rubbish. I think u need a psychiatric attention.
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by Nuzo1(m): 6:22am On Apr 15, 2015
Nigerians in SA live in highbrow and secure areas.

The people being killed are Zimbabwean, Kenyans, Tanzanians and Mozambicans cos they live in slums alongside south African barbarians.

Still very unfortunate! angry

6 Likes

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by iconize(m): 6:28am On Apr 15, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2311502_1429050517138_jpeg885b397349be97eb98c3daaea8f66531

The officer at the back is smiling - seeing one of those foreigners who "steal" their women burning, rocks his world.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by MugabeRobert: 6:29am On Apr 15, 2015
kennyjodeci:

You are as stupid as this your useless post, so foreigners should receive this type of barbaric trtreatment from Sa just because they are selling drugs? Are you for real? You are worst than boko haram if you continue to reason like this....grow a little sense please....how did you arrive at the fact that all Nigerians (mostly igbos) are into selling of drugs in Sa? Probably one of the fake stories you read online everyday, you need to go there by yourself to see guys who are doing legal business, don't just sit on the comfort zone in your rented room with a borrowed megabyte begin to type rubbish.....and for the records, there are yorubas and hausas in Sa too....Fool

Truth hurts, Go & Die. Ewu.

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by MugabeRobert: 6:30am On Apr 15, 2015
mikeoh:

My father must be a fool, A BIG FOOL FOR U THINK LIKE A 4 YEARS OLD CHILD.
Take a look at what u wrote again

1 Like

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by texazzpete(m): 6:31am On Apr 15, 2015
MugabeRobert:

Actually, your words condone the violent acts and you are implying tacit support.

You are also making the inane assertion that most Nigerians in south Africa are up to nefarious purposes.
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by Horllamideh(m): 6:36am On Apr 15, 2015
MugabeRobert:

A message dropped from above while i was reading your comment,it reads "foolishness shall not cease in the land"
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by MugabeRobert: 6:38am On Apr 15, 2015
ramdris:

Why unlike u,i will not use abusive words on u, I still insists that SA black community are lazy. It is quite obvious u v not been following this trend overtime. These guys don't just attack Nigerians, but any foreigners. Your argument that Nigerians brags over there is to say the least comical. What about the Kenyans, Zimbabwean, Angolan etc being maimed everyday, where they bragging also? Check out the most criminally minded country in the world and SA will pop up. I can never support non indigene misbehaving in any host community but SA citizens are very hostile.

I know South Africa like the back of my hand, so don't give me that crap. Most ibos living in South Africa constitute.nuisance everywhere you go with their get rich or die trying mentality . After making small money via drugs then they'll start taunting their host community.

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by MugabeRobert: 6:40am On Apr 15, 2015
Horllamideh:

A message dropped from above while i was reading your comment,it reads "foolishness shall not cease in the land"

Deal with it and stop pushing drugs to their country. Nkita.

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by MugabeRobert: 6:45am On Apr 15, 2015
texazzpete:

Actually, your words condone the violent acts and you are implying tacit support.

You are also making the inane assertion that most Nigerians in south Africa are up to nefarious purposes.

Yes sir.

This is my opinion based on my personal experience. I see nothing wrong in calling a spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by Horllamideh(m): 6:54am On Apr 15, 2015
MugabeRobert:

Deal with it and stop pushing drugs to their country. Nkita.
i will remember you in my prayers,sense must be yours before the end of this year in jesus name

1 Like

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by austinkenneth: 6:55am On Apr 15, 2015
MugabeRobert:

Now tell me one successful business or work you do in South Africa other than selling drugs and doing all sorts of illegitimate businesses. When Nigerians(mostly ibos) go about selling drugs and provoking their hosts with disgusting lexical slurs were they expecting home coming parties with flowers in returns? I'm not in any way supporting these gory pictures but what I do know for certain is to.stay out of trouble and you have to do in Rome as Romans do.

if after seeing these pics you can still make this kind of comment then your case is beyond redemption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by Octaves(m): 6:57am On Apr 15, 2015
Which guys. Dude stop exposing your stoopidity here.
Ilekeh:
Please tell me you guys didn't take your arrogance to SA and started calling the country a "no man's land".

Jesus! See how they're cutting people like meat. May Lagos never end up this way.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 15, 2015
it all started as a simple protest against the statues of their colonial masters. From there it degenerated to killing fellow blackmen who the SANs perceived as "women takers or job grabbers". I have lived in that country for almost two years and I can say mzanzi or whatever they call their nation is 1st class xenophobic nation..

The druglords they normally called nigerians is even overflogged because many nigerians that I know in SA are all into legitimate businesses and some are gainfully employed in mnet, banks etc.

Am sorry to say this and I don't intend to offend they Sans on this forum, but south africans especially the zulus and xhosas are barbaric to the core, both the literates and the illiterates.

Killing of your fellow Africans won't get you they jobs and good life you _fucking desire, you have to take your _ass up and _fucking hustle hard like the other african "immigrants" in your country are doing.

9 Likes

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by Octaves(m): 7:01am On Apr 15, 2015
Even on a thread like this, Yorubas will expose their coldness and tribalism. May God have mercy on that tribe. FYI, Yorubas are also burning in SA.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by coolzeal(m): 7:06am On Apr 15, 2015
You don't expect anything better from savages and Babarianis. This act is repulsive and inhumane.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by emekachimek: 7:08am On Apr 15, 2015
Ungrateful lazy set of people! We stood by them during the apartheid era; Nigeria single-handedly spent so much resources on them. Now see how they return the favour. SA govt should be ashamed

1 Like

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by MugabeRobert: 7:11am On Apr 15, 2015
Horllamideh:

i will remember you in my prayers,sense must be yours before the end of this year in jesus name

Oh GTFOH with your sanctimonious nonsense. But you hailed Ekene and Bayo when they came back with G wag front southi?

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by darnley16(m): 7:23am On Apr 15, 2015
hopilo:
I think these are old pics. so sad
yup old pics, it happend in Zimbabwe, and has nothing to do with Nigerians,

Well the news I'm not sure of , but the pix are old pics from the zimbabwean military era
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by darnley16(m): 7:30am On Apr 15, 2015
Nuzo1:
Nigerians in SA live in highbrow and secure areas.

The people being killed are Zimbabwean, Kenyans, Tanzanians and Mozambicans cos they live in slums alongside south African barbarians.

Still very unfortunate! angry
thts what I've been trying to explain since, I don't know why ppl like spoiling this great country's image

1 Like

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by PenSniper: 7:41am On Apr 15, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
I really can't believe your comment. Was this neccessary? You are just as bad as the people doing such acts.

Its necessary to serve as a warning and to teach as a lesson. Some Nigerians in SA have told me that Nigerians without valid papers could only get jobs with Igbos and the jobs are such as drugs, etc but should the police raid and arrest them, their Igbo employers wiĺl leave them to their fate. So it's a justifiable comment. Everybody knows the major tribe that stigmatise Nigeria the world over. Just recently, they were given the matching orders from a major market in Ghana. Its only a matter of time before it becomes the normal norm whereever you have them in large numbers outside their ancestral home. Deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 15, 2015
MugabeRobert:

Now tell me one successful business or work you do in South Africa other than selling drugs and doing all sorts of illegitimate businesses. When Nigerians(mostly ibos) go about selling drugs and provoking their hosts with disgusting lexical slurs were they expecting home coming parties with flowers in returns? I'm not in any way supporting these gory pictures but what I do know for certain is to.stay out of trouble and you have to do in Rome as Romans do.
fellow Nigerians I hope u ppl are clearly seeing how an average yoruba man thinks, and some people wud say it's d igbo's who hates yorubas, d same way have labeled every Nigerian living in South Africa an Igbo, Dats d same way they keep labeling any man in d west(lagos) dats not Yoruba or a hausa/fulani an Igbo man... So tomorrow wen d attacks come from them u ppl should always know we're we igbo's are driving to.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by MugabeRobert: 8:25am On Apr 15, 2015
[s]
lygn19:
fellow Nigerians I hope u ppl are clearly seeing how an average yoruba man thinks, and some people wud say it's d igbo's who hates yorubas, d same way have labeled every Nigerian living in South Africa an Igbo, Dats d same way they keep labeling any man in d west(lagos) dats not Yoruba or a hausa/fulani an Igbo man... So tomorrow wen d attacks come from them u ppl should always know we're we igbo's are driving to.
[/s]

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 15, 2015
MugabeRobert:
[s][/s]

Nonsense.
I dae laff una, dz hate, envy and jealousy u guys have for igbos wud lead to ur ultimate undoing... someone opened a thread concerning south Africa, no part of the thread did u see igbo's or anything, but u and ur fellows f00ls jump out based on d idi0ts u and ur ppl are and start trying to turn it into a tribal war...

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 15, 2015
Do to others as u want dem to do unto u, if when a man is being killed u turn ur head and say he's not my brother so it doesn't concern me, one day u too wud fall prey to dat man's killers and his own brothers too wud be in the position to help u and they wud turn der back and do d same thing.
Just as wats happening in d northeast, when boko haram started, they started of by killing igbos, igbos fleed d northeast, the boko haram turned der Killing to killing northeastern christians, when they were done and cudnt find christians they turned against themselves killing der fellow muslims. If like when the boko haram started everybody both christian and muslims, indegene and non-indegenes had made d bold step of saying no, it wudnt have turn out dz bad.
Yorubas one day d table wud turn on u ppl, one day. It might not be today, tomorrow and anytime soon, but that time shall come.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Sheriff’s Camp Ondo PDP Primaries Holds Tomorrow / Atiku: My Relationship With NASS Thwarted Obasanjo’s Third-Term Agenda / Nigeria Is Not Broke, It’s Political Elites That Are “Broque” By Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.