Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,542 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics (8633 Views)

UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter / When Will Government Beautify Our Cities? (pics) / Why Wont South Africa Attack Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by osystein(m): 8:46am On Apr 15, 2015
THOSE PICTURES ARE OLD, NOT EVEN FOREIGNERS. DO A GOOGLE SEARCH FOR THEM.
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by turawafett(f): 8:47am On Apr 15, 2015
This is nonsense, Nigerian Government should suspend South Africa companies like MTN, DSTV etc.
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by 7lives: 8:48am On Apr 15, 2015
ELTON123:
Whaaaaat..... i feel like crying . This people are so rude and heartless cry

Let people stop constituting themselves into nuisance in other peoples countries.
If you no what Nigerians do out there, you won't be here yerning opata.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 15, 2015
7lives:

Let people stop constituting themselves into nuisance in other peoples countries.
If you no what Nigerians do out there, you won't be here yerning opata.
if Nigerians do anything illegal der, they should arrest dem and mk them face d law. But come to think of it, if all Nigerians do over der is illegal, then y re d men saying they re killing dem because they took der jobs and they are taking der women. Is it d illegal business or jobs they re talking abt then?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 15, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
I really can't believe your comment. Was this neccessary? You are just as bad as the people doing such acts.

Ignore the poster.
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 15, 2015
No need to spill the beans, we have not confirmed the authenticity of the pictures.
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by 7lives: 9:21am On Apr 15, 2015
lygn19:
if Nigerians do anything illegal der, they should arrest dem and mk them face d law. But come to think of it, if all Nigerians do over der is illegal, then y re d men saying they re killing dem because they took der jobs and they are taking der women. Is it d illegal business or jobs they re talking abt then?

South Africa is not the only place where black people especially Nigerians are having it rough.
If you no how Nigerians are getting killed in Asia you will weep for this country.
Check how Nigerians operate outside this country, let's look at the numbers in jail all over the world, have you heard heard about a Nigerian thats about to be executed in Indonesia? how can a man serving jail term for a drug related offence be selling drugs to the streets right from the prison?.
Do you know that people who are attacking them are not doing it for fun, they just don't want them in their environment and something must have trigger this kind of reaction.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 15, 2015
Lemme advice d Nigerian govt on d action it can take towards south Africa and der xenophobic attitude;
1) tighten d visa requirements for anybody going to south Africa, also put heavy tax on any Nigerian who has business or property in south Africa, if u re a student going to south Africa to study u must be paying tax only for south Africa alone in order to stop people from going der to study... that's for Nigerians now time for south Africans living in Nigeria.
2) every south African business in Nigeria has from now till the End of dx year to make sure der business gets 98% indigenous ownership or risk loosing it to the Nigerian govt.
3) every south African firm like shops e.g shoprite and d rest are to be taken over 100 % by Nigerians.
4) every south African dats not white is to vacate Nigeria or face jail term.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by MduZA: 9:36am On Apr 15, 2015
lygn19:
Lemme advice d Nigerian govt on d action it can take towards south Africa and der xenophobic attitude;
1) tighten d visa requirements for anybody going to south Africa, also put heavy tax on any Nigerian who has business or property in south Africa, if u re a student going to south Africa to study u must be paying tax only for south Africa alone in order to stop people from going der to study... that's for Nigerians now time for south Africans living in Nigeria.
2) every south African business in Nigeria has from now till the End of dx year to make sure der business gets 98% indigenous ownership or risk loosing it to the Nigerian govt.
3) every south African firm like shops e.g shoprite and d rest are to be taken over 100 % by Nigerians.
4) every south African dats not white is to vacate Nigeria or face jail term.

nice move
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 15, 2015
MduZA:

nice move
u want to compare the petty business and petty jobs most Nigerians do in SA, to SA businesses like Dstv, Mtn, Stanbic bank, Shoprite and d rest. Yes nice move, I just hope d Nigerian leadership wud put u guys in ur place.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by MduZA: 9:49am On Apr 15, 2015
lygn19:
u want to compare the petty business and petty jobs most Nigerians do in SA, to SA businesses like Dstv, Mtn, Stanbic bank, Shoprite and d rest. Yes nice move, I just hope d Nigerian leadership wud put u guys in ur place.

those businesses you are mentioning don't belong to the hustlers,they are world class businesses..mobilize all your fellow country men and kick them out of your country...may I also remind you that they did not force themselves into your country but your former president obasanjo made a request...

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by osystein(m): 10:20am On Apr 15, 2015
MduSA, you again, smh.

Those pictures are fake, you can check on google reverse image search, to see their origin and date.

No Nigerian has been confirmed dead, 2 foreigners including 3 south Africans have been confirmed dead over the past week. MODS please delete this thread and post authentic info on the events,
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by Horllamideh(m): 10:22am On Apr 15, 2015
MugabeRobert:

Oh GTFOH with your sanctimonious nonsense. But you hailed Ekene and Bayo when they came back with G wag front southi?
it's so obvious u didn't read d post or maybe u just don't understand it.....They are killing them because they are taking up their jobs,have u heard of such backwater thinking before.......If the Americans reasons like this,can u imagine the number of people of different nationalities that will lose their lives.....

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by ronald4lif(m): 10:25am On Apr 15, 2015
CheeNayNay:
hehehe,na u teach me na

If I hear say na me teach you.

Who make you first that night wey you come them. I mean that thread.
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by Montaque(m): 10:49am On Apr 15, 2015
lygn19:
my thoughts too. If the supposed drug dealers are called 'job grabbers' and are being killed for that,who is the better person?
All Nigerians in SA are not into illegal biz.
Ibos are not the only Nigerians in SA.
The foreigners killed are not Nigerians.
There is no excuse to treat fellow men like pictured above.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by Vainglory: 10:54am On Apr 15, 2015
dovelike:
If Mandela were here, this wouldn't have happened. That's what you get when great pple leave this world, their good is forgotten angry
If you knew the history of xenophobia in South Africa, you would'nt say that. Attacks on foreigners in South Africa were rampant even when Mandela was alive. His party, the ANC is fully in support of these attacks.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 15, 2015
Vainglory:
If you knew the history of xenophobia in South Africa, you would'nt say that. Attacks on foreigners in South Africa were rampant even when Mandela was alive. His party, the ANC is fully in support of these attacks.
Are you a South African?
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by Nuzo1(m): 11:12am On Apr 15, 2015
turawafett:
This is nonsense, Nigerian Government should suspend South Africa companies like MTN, DSTV etc.

Aside from the fact that your suggestion would not solve the problem, top nigerian policians have over 80% stake of MTN and Dstv.

Besides, Nigerians are not the ones being killed.
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 15, 2015
MduZA:

those businesses you are mentioning don't belong to the hustlers,they are world class businesses..mobilize all your fellow country men and kick them out of your country...may I also remind you that they did not force themselves into your country but your former president obasanjo made a request...
good, so we re requesting that they go d same way they came, we don't want them anymore.
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by MduZA: 11:18am On Apr 15, 2015
lygn19:
good, so we re requesting that they go d same way they came, we don't want them anymore.

again nice move...
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by osystein(m): 11:22am On Apr 15, 2015
the first image, is violent strike that took place last year not related to xenophobia.

strikes turns violent
http://randburgsun.co.za/236653/strikes-turns-violent/

the other one is a movie about xenophobia.

the man burning happened during the 2008 violence.

the other ones are not even south African or xenophobic related.

Pls stop spreading false info.. no Nigerian was killed or injured, 2 foreigners including 2 south Africans died during looting of shops.
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by MduZA: 11:25am On Apr 15, 2015
osystein:
MduSA, you again, smh.

Those pictures are fake, you can check on google reverse image search, to see their origin and date.

No Nigerian has been confirmed dead, 2 foreigners including 3 south Africans have been confirmed dead over the past week. MODS please delete this thread and post authentic info on the events,

have you realized that Nigerians on this forum are the ones compelling people like me to make comments by their insults,creating false topics with old pictures downloaded from Google ....

1 Like

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 15, 2015
MduZA:

again nice move...
I don't blame u sha, I blame d nincompoops I share d same country with, who instead of us to look for how to mk dz Nigeria great we are busy saying dz person said Lagos is no man's land, dz one is pirating cd's... mumu folks.
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by ahaz: 11:34am On Apr 15, 2015
Ilekeh:
Please tell me you guys didn't take your arrogance to SA and started calling the country a "no man's land".

Jesus! See how they're cutting people like meat. May Lagos never end up this way.
you re a bastardo for saying this. The day u useless yorubss try igbos in lag na dat day God go punish una. Useless cowards ask ur lazy father wat igbos did to u lazy morons in 1993

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by MduZA: 11:38am On Apr 15, 2015
lygn19:
I don't blame u sha, I blame d nincompoops I share d same country with, who instead of us to look for how to mk dz Nigeria great we are busy saying dz person said Lagos is no man's land, dz one is pirating cd's... mumu folks.

thank you
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 15, 2015
MugabeRobert:

I know South Africa like the back of my hand, so don't give me that crap. Most ibos living in South Africa constitute.nuisance everywhere you go with their get rich or die trying mentality . After making small money via drugs then they'll start taunting their host community.
even in dubai..at deria they are a nuisance there too
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 15, 2015
Am afraid but the truth is that Nigerians who go against the laws of their host countries will continue to face wrath.the govt might make a few noise but the problem will still remain.please if you intend to emigrate obey the rules of your host countries.them no get anybody time oh outside nigeria
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by Vainglory: 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
dovelike:

Are you a South African?
Nope. I am a Nigerian.
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by ramdris(m): 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
MugabeRobert:

I know South Africa like the back of my hand, so don't give me that crap. Most ibos living in South Africa constitute.nuisance everywhere you go with their get rich or die trying mentality . After making small money via drugs then they'll start taunting their host community.
I guess those Kenyans killed are also Ibo abi?

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
Only retarded human beings would think Zulus aren't animals. They are known to be half-naked brutes!
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by tmotmo: 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
Short of words!!!!

[size=24pt]But this is Barbaric [/size]
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians In Durban And Other Cities. ..pics by zeongeon: 4:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ilekeh:
Please tell me you guys didn't take your arrogance to SA and started calling the country a "no man's land".

Jesus! See how they're cutting people like meat. May Lagos never end up this way.
A fool will be regarded as wise if he keeps his mouth shut.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

FG Targets N19bn Savings From Travels, Sitting Allowances- Adeosun / BREAKING: 'rest In Peace' My Beloved President - Top APC Governor Breaks Down / How Tinubu Edge Out Amosun In Maradonic Fashion Ogun Guber 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.