Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Shameless Tinubu Is Trying To Pick Oil And Finance Ministers For Buhari's Admin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shameless Tinubu Is Trying To Pick Oil And Finance Ministers For Buhari's Admin (1857 Views)

EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption / Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye / "Transformation" Versus "Change": Christine Lagarde And The Finance Ministers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shameless Tinubu Is Trying To Pick Oil And Finance Ministers For Buhari's Admin by adekole: 3:17am On Apr 15, 2015
Let us all see who APC will pick as Ministers. That will give us an indication of how serious they are. Already there are speculations out there that Tinubu wants Mofe Boyo (Wale Tinubus partner) for Oil and Wale Edun for Finance.
The Hausa people too have their nominations for those slots. So, there is already a sign that there will be a major conflict among the APC members.

Something is certain, there is no way Buhari's administration will be successful if Tinubu is allowed to hang around.
His greed for money and power is unbelievable.
But something tells me that he will surely be disappointed.... Simply because Hausa people will not allow him to have his way.

For sure, Buhari's regime will not be business as usual.

I still think it isn't a bad idea for Buhari to bring back Tam David West.
He is disciplined, he has the experience and he is an avid supporter of Buhari.
He is the poorest petroleum minister around and he is from the Delta.
His sincerity is unique and special. I think he is a better fit for the petroleum minister slot, compared to ready-made thieves Tinubu is trying to pick.

5 Likes

Re: Shameless Tinubu Is Trying To Pick Oil And Finance Ministers For Buhari's Admin by Nobody: 3:27am On Apr 15, 2015
Seriously! Are you part of their clique or how do you know their mind so well
I still don't get peeps problem with Tinubu!
He can make recommendations, everybody does that! but it's left for GMB to accept.
Please stop giving yoursellf headache over someone that barely knows you.

5 Likes

Re: Shameless Tinubu Is Trying To Pick Oil And Finance Ministers For Buhari's Admin by egift(m): 3:37am On Apr 15, 2015
PDP's quest to misinform and undermine the next administration through misrepresention is by aggrieved thugs. Anyway, Kontinu.
Re: Shameless Tinubu Is Trying To Pick Oil And Finance Ministers For Buhari's Admin by GboyegaD(m): 3:41am On Apr 15, 2015
OP, no kill yourself over unnecessary beef. Wait till they have been handed over to.

1 Like

Re: Shameless Tinubu Is Trying To Pick Oil And Finance Ministers For Buhari's Admin by temitemi1(m): 4:42am On Apr 15, 2015
Fuji house of commotion in making cool cool cool
Re: Shameless Tinubu Is Trying To Pick Oil And Finance Ministers For Buhari's Admin by egift(m): 4:50am On Apr 15, 2015
temitemi1:
Fuji house of commotion in making cool cool cool

Jealousy is allowed.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2267559_tosade188016_jpeg_jpegd09e165dfac54da2115c02a94fc6552f

Hay you! Stop moving or I will start all over again...802, 803, 804, 805 grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Shameless Tinubu Is Trying To Pick Oil And Finance Ministers For Buhari's Admin by temitemi1(m): 4:59am On Apr 15, 2015
I guess ur P man still play with sand.
egift:

Jealousy is allowed.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2267559_tosade188016_jpeg_jpegd09e165dfac54da2115c02a94fc6552f

Hay you! Stop moving or I will start all over again...802, 803, 804, 805 grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shameless Tinubu Is Trying To Pick Oil And Finance Ministers For Buhari's Admin by Burger01(m): 5:32am On Apr 15, 2015
egift:
PDP's quest to misinform and undermine the next administration through misrepresention is by aggrieved thugs. Anyway, Kontinu.
Leave dem o. They will quench of heart attack cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shameless Tinubu Is Trying To Pick Oil And Finance Ministers For Buhari's Admin by rebranded(m): 6:03am On Apr 15, 2015
lol another PDP agent thread trying to retain his job grin
Re: Shameless Tinubu Is Trying To Pick Oil And Finance Ministers For Buhari's Admin by tunwumi: 6:07am On Apr 15, 2015
Have u check his nomination of oshibajo if APC achieve success from it?

Wake up from ur dreams and get a life.
Re: Shameless Tinubu Is Trying To Pick Oil And Finance Ministers For Buhari's Admin by Texcoco(m): 6:23am On Apr 15, 2015
If thieffnubu gets those slots then Buhari could as well hand over his administration to him.....
Re: Shameless Tinubu Is Trying To Pick Oil And Finance Ministers For Buhari's Admin by dammiecool(m): 6:34am On Apr 15, 2015
Una no dey tire? I pray make Una get sense o
Re: Shameless Tinubu Is Trying To Pick Oil And Finance Ministers For Buhari's Admin by kosovo(m): 6:47am On Apr 15, 2015
When he was spending his billions to fund Buhari's campaign.. He was not shameless..

Hypocrite!
Re: Shameless Tinubu Is Trying To Pick Oil And Finance Ministers For Buhari's Admin by illiad: 6:51am On Apr 15, 2015
Ok
Re: Shameless Tinubu Is Trying To Pick Oil And Finance Ministers For Buhari's Admin by lionness(f): 7:15am On Apr 15, 2015
@OP I know that by May 29, they will stop paying for your insanity. Such a useless set of people!
Re: Shameless Tinubu Is Trying To Pick Oil And Finance Ministers For Buhari's Admin by zomby(m): 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2015

When he was spending his billions to fund Buhari's campaign.. He was not shameless..

Hypocrite!

Are you sure he was spending his billions?
Because everybody including Buhari knows that Tinubu did not spend his money, he spent our money to elect a sensible leader.
And We thank Tinubu for this, but he must now back off and allow all of us to experience a newly restarted Nigeria.
That is the only way Nigerians will witness great things.

Tinubu is part of the old Naija glory...we want something refreshing and pragmatic.

I believe Tinubu's:
1. daughter is the iyalaje of Lagos
2. Son inlaw also holding a top government position in Lagos
3. Brother holding down oando petroleum and real eastate all over Lagos
4. Wife is a Lagos state senator for the sencomd time.
5. The size of Land in
Lagos that Tinubu is calming is unbelievable.
And many more.

The big question is what exactly is enough for this man (Tinubu) to stop and stay home and allow Nigerians to enjoy the leadership of a man they have elected?

Having Tinubu around will only make Buhari's goals unreachable.

I can't wait to see if Buhari is truly serious about bring back our country.

Tinubu must simply lay off or push off... So that we can truly experience a new beginning

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Drop A Word Of Advice To President Muhammadu Buhari / Solving The Traffic Jam Problems At Rumuokoro, Port Harcourt. / Obasanajo And Goodluck jonathan Are Both from secession Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.