Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Drop A Word Of Advice To President Muhammadu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drop A Word Of Advice To President Muhammadu Buhari (1854 Views)

Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop A Word Of Advice To President Muhammadu Buhari by egift(m): 10:05am On May 28, 2015
As we count down to the official hand over of the mantle of leadership to President-Elect, Muhammadu Buhari, drop a word of advice, encouragement, etc to for him.

MINE: Mr. President, if any individual, group or cabal try to frustrate you in anyway from doing what is best for the Nigerian Masses, tell us his name and tell us what he did. Leave the rest for us, we will teach him a lesson he will not forget in a hurry. And even if he is running to hell, we will send Pastor Oyedepo to open the Gate of Hell for such individual(s).

The Lord shall be your strength.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word Of Advice To President Muhammadu Buhari by SHARIAREPORTERS: 10:09am On May 28, 2015
Baba U nid improve on d power sector Consolidate on wad jonathan has done Battle corruption as jonathan did
Re: Drop A Word Of Advice To President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 10:14am On May 28, 2015
Baba do ur thing as promised, power revival and less price of fuel
Re: Drop A Word Of Advice To President Muhammadu Buhari by Dannyset(m): 10:15am On May 28, 2015
Baba give us jobs, and we the youth would automatically become a friend to ur govt.
I swear.
Try it and thank me immediately.
Re: Drop A Word Of Advice To President Muhammadu Buhari by theV0ice: 10:16am On May 28, 2015
I voted you because i believe you are not given to materialism and primitive acquisition of money and toys like those we've just sent packing.

Pls and pls, GMB, lead by example and don't change this style. The day you change, I will transform .

We know you can't stop the NASS or the committee of thieving govs (from APC and PDP) but you can control your ministers and other appointees under you. They must bridle their greed and work for the people.

our PVC's will still remain active and Jega has shown us it does work wonders angry

I know it will be tough but i'm very optimistic wink
Re: Drop A Word Of Advice To President Muhammadu Buhari by midolian(m): 10:17am On May 28, 2015
Remember how happy pple were when you won the election..make sure u try as much as possible make them remain happy till the end of your tenure and beyond.
Re: Drop A Word Of Advice To President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 10:24am On May 28, 2015
Baba declare state of emergency for a month, suspend the judiciary and NASS, set up corruption tribunal and jail as many people as possible within that period.
Re: Drop A Word Of Advice To President Muhammadu Buhari by themilanway(m): 10:48am On May 28, 2015
I dont personally thinks he needs any advice.

He is been there and knows what's at stake.

He is aware the eyes of the world and Nigerians are on him.

I think he is ready and prepared.

I wish him all the best.

God bless GMB

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Drop A Word Of Advice To President Muhammadu Buhari by egift(m): 12:24pm On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Baba
U nid improve on d power sector
Consolidate on wad jonathan has done
Battle corruption as jonathan did

They said advice to Buhari and it is Jonathan everywhere - An inefficient machine labour unnecessarily - guy you are over labouring yourself.

Now advise Buhari. Cheers!
Re: Drop A Word Of Advice To President Muhammadu Buhari by Ezemust: 1:41pm On May 28, 2015
Next tomorow tell Osibanjo to tell Obama to make one naira equal to a dollar sharp sharp.nuf said
Re: Drop A Word Of Advice To President Muhammadu Buhari by egift(m): 1:50pm On May 28, 2015
Ezemust:
Next tomorow tell Osibanjo to tell Obama to make one naira equal to a dollar sharp sharp.nuf said

Wallowing in ignorance and spreading falsehood will not do you any good.

Change is here to stay.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2455514_cgf7vqcwmaaebur_jpeg51ee10cdd1b74a24fedce6b99a2fc78a

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word Of Advice To President Muhammadu Buhari by omenka(m): 1:58pm On May 28, 2015
My Amiable and Ever Gallant President, please, I beg you in the name of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, do not eat any meal not prepared and served by Aisha or Zahra.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word Of Advice To President Muhammadu Buhari by efilefun(m): 1:59pm On May 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Drop A Word Of Advice To President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 28, 2015
one word for you .

if you believe in democrazy make dem kuku ,

expose your matured democratic personality and allow biafras referendum .

because that's all we want democracy ,let referendum proceed.
Re: Drop A Word Of Advice To President Muhammadu Buhari by efilefun(m): 2:02pm On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Baba
U nid improve on d power sector
Consolidate on wad jonathan has done
Battle corruption as jonathan did
You should have told your clueless Jonathan to improve the power sector... And you are just been sarcastic with the corruption ish we all know how he embraced corruption with both hands and shield corrupt officials

Re: Drop A Word Of Advice To President Muhammadu Buhari by efilefun(m): 2:04pm On May 28, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:
one word for you .

if you believe in democrazy make dem kuku ,

expose your matured democratic personality and allow biafras referendum .

because that's all we want democracy ,let referendum proceed.
You should have asked for that when your anointed son was the president....

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word Of Advice To President Muhammadu Buhari by efilefun(m): 2:05pm On May 28, 2015
Ezemust:
Complete definition of stupidity

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word Of Advice To President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 28, 2015
efilefun:
You should have asked for that when your anointed son was the president....
o

bro is this not a democratic dispensation ? or dictator disguise ?
Re: Drop A Word Of Advice To President Muhammadu Buhari by egift(m): 2:09pm On May 28, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:
expose your matured democratic personality and allow biafras referendum.

NEVER! And anyone that tries it will be dealt with.

With due respect, when last did you guys conduct referendum in the family you came from?

If you are tired of Nigeria, travel abroad. If you do not have transport fare, use leg enter Benin Republic. Nigeria will not divide. We will grow stronger and better.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word Of Advice To President Muhammadu Buhari by Ezemust: 2:11pm On May 28, 2015
egift:

Wallowing in ignorance and spreading falsehood will not do you any good.

Change is here to stay.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2455514_cgf7vqcwmaaebur_jpeg51ee10cdd1b74a24fedce6b99a2fc78a
change ursf first.apc has won.stop praising a Nigeria government.become a contructive critic of this government.that's wat buhari needs.gej is gone.in a few weeks u will discover des no more gej to insult bt Nigeria govmnt.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word Of Advice To President Muhammadu Buhari by egift(m): 2:12pm On May 28, 2015
[s]
Ezemust:
change ursf first.apc has won.stop praising a Nigeria government.become a contructive critic of this government.that's wat buhari needs.gej is gone.in a few weeks u will discover des no more gej to insult bt Nigeria govmnt.
[/s]

Up Nigeria. Next!

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word Of Advice To President Muhammadu Buhari by SHARIAREPORTERS: 2:13pm On May 28, 2015
efilefun:
You should have told your clueless Jonathan to improve the power sector... And you are just been sarcastic with the corruption ish we all know how he embraced corruption with both hands and shield corrupt officials
Must u quote me
Common sense go don tell u say I no dhe see u
Stop mentioning me
Re: Drop A Word Of Advice To President Muhammadu Buhari by Ezemust: 2:16pm On May 28, 2015
egift:
[s][/s]
Up Nigeria. Next!
truth hurts,mr igbo man.
Re: Drop A Word Of Advice To President Muhammadu Buhari by Jorussia(m): 2:16pm On May 28, 2015
Baba,you must do everything possible to check mate tinubu,if you want to succeed as the president of Nigeria. Make sure you terminate all d appointments made by GEJ starting with that of peter Obi,dissolve all d boards constituted by PGEJ,starting with NPA,NDDC,and governing councils of federal Tertiary institutions.
Re: Drop A Word Of Advice To President Muhammadu Buhari by Ezemust: 2:19pm On May 28, 2015
efilefun:
Complete definition of stupidity
since u r in nairaland have u said any worthy thing other than praise Buhari and insult other ppl view?

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word Of Advice To President Muhammadu Buhari by sheymoni(m): 2:30pm On May 28, 2015
Baba anytime you want start probe, make sure jonny & his ladies are top priorities abeg. Na God I take beg you o
Re: Drop A Word Of Advice To President Muhammadu Buhari by UgChris(m): 2:42pm On May 28, 2015
President, watch your back! na the same people way crash GEJ tenure dey follow you. grin grin grin
Re: Drop A Word Of Advice To President Muhammadu Buhari by Sunymoore(m): 2:48pm On May 28, 2015
Deal with corruption mercilessly
Re: Drop A Word Of Advice To President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 28, 2015
egift:

NEVER! And anyone that tries it will be dealt with.

With due respect, when last did you guys conduct referendum in the family you came from?

If you are tired of Nigeria, traill vel abroad. If you do not have transport fare, use leg enter Benin Republic. Nigeria will not divide. We will grow stronger and better.

he will rule over you and nigga aliens not Biafra ,you got it ? wink
Re: Drop A Word Of Advice To President Muhammadu Buhari by egift(m): 5:57pm On May 28, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:
he will rule over you and nigga aliens not Biafra ,you got it ? wink

You can't even fathom a Username that has some dignity, yet you want the prestigious Ndigbo to leave the beautiful country Nigeria and join you in the cave.

May God have compassion on you and touch your Umu-Nna to take you the Psychiatric Hospital in time.
Re: Drop A Word Of Advice To President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 28, 2015
egift:

You can't even fathom a Username that has some dignity, yet you want the prestigious Ndigbo to leave the beautiful country Nigeria and join you in the cave.

May God have compassion on you and touch your Umu-Nna to take you the Psychiatric Hospital in time.

aren't we infidel nyamiris and omo ajeokutas ?

aren't you want them back to creeks and erosion where they from ?

you had made a threat to drown them inside lagoon in a country they are from .

you apply quota system and applied tribal profile in terms of employment and contract's even education sector .

you create job's open for your tribe's and your affiliation's .

you divided eastern Nigeria from jealous and crave to dominate indigenous natural wealth ,

i can go ,on and on .......................................................................... cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: My Salary Is 1.4M Naira- Sen Dino Melaye / Ali: Customs Generates N1.5bn Daily / Banning Of Hijab In Nysc Camp Is An Invitation To Religious War-MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.