Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Why Buhari Is A Certified Illeterate, Criminal -see Proof - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Is A Certified Illeterate, Criminal -see Proof (7161 Views)

FG Slams 90-count Criminal Charge On Peace Corps / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times / Ministerial List: Why Buhari Holds On To 15 Other Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Is A Certified Illeterate, Criminal -see Proof by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 15, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:
he said he will make his minister declare their assets, why must it be only ministers and does he think that declaration of asset will end corruption.
I can remember an ex-governor who used someone's name to open a refinery outside NIGERIA, if such a person comes to declares he has only 1M, whereas he has lots of assets outside the country. how do you prove him wrong?
also
Buhari has vowed to
set up a special court to prosecute
and punish electoral offenders in
order to discourage electoral
malpractices. Himself and Inec should be prosecuted first, contesting for presidency without or with a forged certificate. that is against the law. buhari is drunk dullard. God forbid bad thing. we are watching.. may 29
http://www..net/2015/04/i-will-prosecute-electoral-offenders.html?m=1

Cry me a river bro, is there no electricity transformer around your area?
Re: Why Buhari Is A Certified Illeterate, Criminal -see Proof by Hawwah(f): 8:28am On Apr 15, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

is that all "I" in place of "e" caused by my keypad, but I am better than You that cheats on someone you say you love to be with someone who gives you money. then later you replace the topic of your post with "."

Smh... what a waste u are to our generation and Nigeria as a whole. I wonder if you are always this senseless or you re just making a special effort here.
Re: Why Buhari Is A Certified Illeterate, Criminal -see Proof by Nichobabe(m): 9:19am On Apr 15, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:
he said he will make his minister declare their assets, why must it be only ministers and does he think that declaration of asset will end corruption.
I can remember an ex-governor who used someone's name to open a refinery outside NIGERIA, if such a person comes to declares he has only 1M, whereas he has lots of assets outside the country. how do you prove him wrong?
also
Buhari has vowed to
malpractices. Himself and Inec should be prosecuted first, contesting for presidency without or with a forged certificate. that is against the law. buhari is drunk dullard. God forbid bad thing. we are watching.. may 29

OP why not emulate Mr President and accept defeat. Crying more than the bereft will not help you.

Make you no go get BP.
Re: Why Buhari Is A Certified Illeterate, Criminal -see Proof by disumusa: 9:37am On Apr 15, 2015
buhari delt with your father during biafra and he will do more
Re: Why Buhari Is A Certified Illeterate, Criminal -see Proof by nairabetguru(m): 9:38am On Apr 15, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:
also
Buhari has vowed to

u too self be illetarate tongue
Re: Why Buhari Is A Certified Illeterate, Criminal -see Proof by Here2BustnScrew: 9:54am On Apr 15, 2015
kingwhiz:

NO ONE IS ABOVE MAKING MISTAKES AS NO ONE IS A PERFECT BEING....
thank God you said this, there is a big difference between not knowing how to spelling and writing "e" instead of "I"
Re: Why Buhari Is A Certified Illeterate, Criminal -see Proof by Here2BustnScrew: 9:55am On Apr 15, 2015
disumusa:
buhari delt with your father during biafra and he will do more
it is your own father he dealt with not mine...
Re: Why Buhari Is A Certified Illeterate, Criminal -see Proof by Here2BustnScrew: 9:59am On Apr 15, 2015
Nichobabe:

OP why not emulate Mr President and accept defeat. Crying more than the bereft will not help you.

Make you no go get BP.
y I go get bp for person wey no b anything?
Re: Why Buhari Is A Certified Illeterate, Criminal -see Proof by Here2BustnScrew: 10:06am On Apr 15, 2015
bewla:
Here2BustnScrew : mr here2bus stop am sure u will b tracking from sokoto the nest time our part cross .u will b begging for forgiveness which u wont c and that your i d i promise u u wont want to keep it for to long like your brother bokoharisambisa I told him so and i cant find him any where so it will happen to u
I dont get you, come again. me beg for forgiveness? you will grow old waiting.
Re: Why Buhari Is A Certified Illeterate, Criminal -see Proof by Here2BustnScrew: 10:09am On Apr 15, 2015
Adeoba10:

If a certified illiterate can be ur president, @Op, was wrong with ur learned pupsy? Wake up and stop reasoning like ur mum,.... I tink d issue of certificate hs bn buried......
your president not mine.
Re: Why Buhari Is A Certified Illeterate, Criminal -see Proof by Here2BustnScrew: 10:12am On Apr 15, 2015
Hawwah:

Smh... what a waste u are to our generation and Nigeria as a whole. I wonder if you are always this senseless or you re just making a special effort here.
why follow on nairaland someone who is a waste?
Re: Why Buhari Is A Certified Illeterate, Criminal -see Proof by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 15, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

is that all "I" in place of "e" caused by my keypad, but I am better than You that cheats on someone you say you love to be with someone who gives you money. then later you replace the topic of your post with "."

Idiot, check the date the silly thread was opened, I'm new here then, a slowpoke like you posted that rubbish via my profile when I didn't sign off on my office computer, someone called my attention to it about two years ago, so I have to delete it and my username is far more precious to change.
mind you, I'm an independent lady, and my peeps here know that! wink wink wink wink

keep digging on peeps life till yours vanish!

cc Hawwah
Pebcak

"The guy is in a state of bismal bismal" -Patrick Obahiagbon grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Buhari Is A Certified Illeterate, Criminal -see Proof by Here2BustnScrew: 10:22am On Apr 15, 2015
aanumama:

Idiot, check the date the silly thread was opened, I'm new here then, a slowpoke like you posted that rubbish via my profile when I didn't sign off on my office computer, someone called my attention to it about two years ago, so I have to delete it and my username is far more precious to change.
mind you, I'm an independent lady, and my peeps here know that! wink wink wink wink

keep digging on peeps life till yours vanish!

cc Hawwah
Pebcak

"The guy is in a state of bismal bismal" -Patrick Obahiagbon grin grin grin grin

story for the gods..
Re: Why Buhari Is A Certified Illeterate, Criminal -see Proof by PassingShot(m): 10:30am On Apr 15, 2015
temitemi1:
The only thing I'm waiting for now is the much talk about "CHANGE" grin grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

Temitemi1 our robot grin
Re: Why Buhari Is A Certified Illeterate, Criminal -see Proof by Adeoba10(m): 11:14am On Apr 15, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

your president not mine.
Buhahahahahaha.... Isokay
Re: Why Buhari Is A Certified Illeterate, Criminal -see Proof by bewla(m): 11:23am On Apr 15, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

I dont get you, come again. me beg for forgiveness? you will grow old waiting.
at 43 beg God to reach me
Re: Why Buhari Is A Certified Illeterate, Criminal -see Proof by Here2BustnScrew: 11:41am On Apr 15, 2015
bewla:
at 43 beg God to reach me
reach who?.
Re: Why Buhari Is A Certified Illeterate, Criminal -see Proof by Hawwah(f): 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

why follow on nairaland someone who is a waste?

Simply to watch u display your show of shame n get some fun outta it. grin
Re: Why Buhari Is A Certified Illeterate, Criminal -see Proof by Here2BustnScrew: 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hawwah:

Simply to watch u display your show of shame n get some fun outta it. grin
OK.. I see. and you registered just yesterday.
Re: Why Buhari Is A Certified Illeterate, Criminal -see Proof by stanech: 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nigerians are in for a long ride @ op they have. elected a power drunk illiterate as president
Re: Why Buhari Is A Certified Illeterate, Criminal -see Proof by philips70(m): 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

choice of which Nigerians? choice of north and southwest, and the SW will try to eliminate buhari so that they will take over. criminals

Since Jonathan lost this election lots of Godsday Orubebe have replicated all over the internet. Dafts and bunch of disgrace to the Niger Delta.

Jega, you cannot kontinior! you cannot kontinior!! I say you cannot kontinior!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is A Certified Illeterate, Criminal -see Proof by Hawwah(f): 10:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

OK.. I see. and you registered just yesterday.

Yes & luckily for u, u got ursef famous by posting a topic that caught my attention cus I neva tot we still ve pple lyk u in our generation.
Re: Why Buhari Is A Certified Illeterate, Criminal -see Proof by abduljabbar4(m): 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

if stealing of public money is corruption, that means he is corrupt. he stole $2.8 billion
I have been seeing this from this bastard but I'm tired. So tell me, can you provide any proof? Prove to me that you are not a son to a pig by providing a credible source
Re: Why Buhari Is A Certified Illeterate, Criminal -see Proof by citizenY(m): 11:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
Pebcak:

why are you telling lies there are 4 other keys in between I and E so no justification you be Illetrerate sorry my Keypad Illiterate jor
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let's recommend Braille for this guy.... or a similar apparatus for lepers.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is A Certified Illeterate, Criminal -see Proof by bewla(m): 5:19am On Apr 16, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

reach who?.
me who earls u think
Re: Why Buhari Is A Certified Illeterate, Criminal -see Proof by Pebcak: 6:05am On Apr 16, 2015
[size=28pt]this is to the mods that banned me because of this topic [/size]
[img]http://i./Npd6WhpOgOB68.gif[/img]
[size=18pt]but for the records [/size]
[img]http://i./qg7k5q1kNV1cc.gif[/img]
Re: Why Buhari Is A Certified Illeterate, Criminal -see Proof by Here2BustnScrew: 11:58am On Apr 16, 2015
Hawwah:

Yes & luckily for u, u got ursef famous by posting a topic that caught my attention cus I neva tot we still ve pple lyk u in our generation.
really. u wanna keep tabs on me.. haha
Re: Why Buhari Is A Certified Illeterate, Criminal -see Proof by Pebcak: 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hawwah:

Don't mind him jare
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2321388_2015041420_37_24_jpeg03dff712e3948cf5a55165bfe46b9107
Re: Why Buhari Is A Certified Illeterate, Criminal -see Proof by Hawwah(f): 9:48am On Apr 18, 2015
Re: Why Buhari Is A Certified Illeterate, Criminal -see Proof by LZAA: 11:01am On Jun 23, 2020
Pebcak:
Who is the Illiterate you can't even spell

According to Merriam-Webster Illiterate is defined as --> (especially of a piece of writing) showing a lack of education, especially an inability to read or write well.
[size=18pt]
Buhari we know can read and write but OP we know can not write most likely can not read [/size]

[size=28pt]OP jokes on you it is Illiterate and not Illeterate[/size]

Read and writegrin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emenike: House Demolition: Igbos Are In Trouble, This Is Pure Wickedness / Atiku Abubakar to head Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Committee? / SANs Who Defend Corrupt Judgesare Also Guilty – CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.