Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

My Girl Had Miscarriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Had Miscarriage (1035 Views)

See What Bleached Girl Had To Say To Dark Skinned Girls ( Pics) / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Girl Had Done To You? / I Broke Up Wit My Friend Turned Girl,had A Proper Reason But Shes Mad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Had Miscarriage by ogbonnaya(m): 11:44am On Jan 29, 2009
if ur girl that hit the road out of your life later come back after telling u she is pregnant and u accepted to take care.
then when she now landed she now told u she had miscarriage and wasn telling u let bygone be bygone that she ve understood life. pls i need urgent answer what do i do?
Re: My Girl Had Miscarriage by Moyola(f): 2:58pm On Jan 29, 2009
undecided
Re: My Girl Had Miscarriage by chikito1(f): 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2009
The english is a bit skew shocked. did not grab shittttttt.
Re: My Girl Had Miscarriage by Akinagirl(f): 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2009
I dont understand.
Re: My Girl Had Miscarriage by ElNino4: 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2009
The english is a bit skew Shocked. did not grab shittttttt.

LMFAO, That reply is classic
Re: My Girl Had Miscarriage by Krixxx(f): 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2009
you kno sometimes its good to use ur mother tongue lol cos english cn b tricky,

r u tryna say ur ex gurlfrend left and lata came bak to tell u she was pregnant and u accepted to take care of the baby, then she told u she's had a miscarriage , and wat do u do, lol ive just confused myself ah nevamind, onto the next topic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>c ya wen u decide to make sense com bak
Re: My Girl Had Miscarriage by Okanran(m): 8:39pm On Jan 29, 2009
Ain' it sweet how we deride someone's post 2 no end simply cos the poster's seeking advice sad Y'all let ur criticism be constructive n not destructive!

@ OP: Of-course u don't need no one 2 tell u dat girl is dodgy. . . Guy, wake up ooooh. . . 'Tis 2k9, no tym 4 nonsense.
Re: My Girl Had Miscarriage by tope2000(f): 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2009
Dont get undecided
Re: My Girl Had Miscarriage by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 29, 2009
@ poster

1. Your girl got pregnant.
2. You accepted to take care of her and married her
3. After the wedding she informed you she has had a miscarriage
4. Now you are suspecting she was never pregnant and that everything was a trap

Am I wrong?
Re: My Girl Had Miscarriage by Treetop20(m): 12:14am On Jan 30, 2009
michelin89:

@ poster

Am I wrong?
i think rather that they broke up
then she came back and he decided to take care of her
and the pregnancy. now she says she miscarried and wants
to put everything in the past.
Re: My Girl Had Miscarriage by Krixxx(f): 12:39am On Jan 30, 2009
Quote from: michelin89 on Today at 10:25:00 PM
@ poster

Am I wrong?

i think rather that they broke up
then she came back and he decided to take care of her
and the pregnancy. now she says she miscarried and wants
to put everything in the past.

yea i think thats it, you kno sometimes its not everything that happens in ur life that u have to ask advice. some things u need to use ur own initiative because its only u that knos the kind of relationship u have /had. only you really knows wat is goin on. poster ur questions is inconclusive because we cannot simply answer by just wht you said, to answer this question we need to kno wat kind of relationship you had,, y u had brocken up to begin with etc. itss too late wud ave sed more but i tire o jare
Re: My Girl Had Miscarriage by ogbonnaya(m): 8:54am On Jan 30, 2009
let me come out very plainly.we wanted to get married but an uncle said let her not stay with me for the main time .so that she will not pull me down so she over heared the gist.so when i tried to tell her one day why she need to be paying a visit not leaving with me till we are set.she misunderstood me .saying i am not man enough to stand by her and since then any little thing causes problem to an extent that she told me i must give her money to go. so i did so and she left me moving from one town to another maybe looking for a better place.her phone was not going sometimes switched off.she said she was not ready to come bk any longer. so suffered the pain a little bit ang got over it.when i got over the situation that was when she started telling me about the preg.so i told her to keep it. we were talking over the phone about it. she said everything is fine that she is suffering the pain and needed to see me so that i will take care of her and i admitted.where i am not cleared is how come she had miscarriage on the day she left to my place or is she ving her period.
Re: My Girl Had Miscarriage by LIMUEL(m): 9:05am On Jan 30, 2009
I dont think she is being truthful
I think you guys need to talk
Re: My Girl Had Miscarriage by Krixxx(f): 9:29am On Jan 30, 2009
lol, ur gurl is playin u , yes u seriously need to talk, i do hope u a good judge of character that you can spot wen someones telling the truth and a LIE. body language says it all. u get money?? DO LIE DETECTOR TEST
Re: My Girl Had Miscarriage by ogbonnaya(m): 11:45am On Jan 30, 2009
what do u mean by a lie detector test krixxx
Re: My Girl Had Miscarriage by Nautillus(m): 11:53am On Jan 30, 2009
Brov. . .its too coincidental . . .the chic is definitely lying. . .there was never a baby on the way. . .Why she lied SHOULD be your main concern,

Was it to get your attention back. OR . .? ? ?
Re: My Girl Had Miscarriage by ammamat(f): 12:48pm On Jan 30, 2009
the chic just plan and calculate when her next peroid will commence, and she make sure she must be there that day so that she can fake up those lies,
Okay after the miscarrage how was she? was there any difference patening to her health? those are the few things you will see to know if shw was telling u the truth or not.
Re: My Girl Had Miscarriage by JJYOU: 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2009
ok most girls in naija tell lies what if she is telling the truth?
make sure she is not telling fibs.

miscarraige affects women more than you know. be very careful with her my brother.
Re: My Girl Had Miscarriage by MrCrackles(m): 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2009
POSTER
Pathetic, poor grammatical display, it hurts so much!

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Single Nigerian Girls In The Uk? / Do The Opinions Of Your Friends Count When Choosing A Life Partner / Nigerian Ladies, Can U Do This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.