Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

See What Bleached Girl Had To Say To Dark Skinned Girls ( Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Bleached Girl Had To Say To Dark Skinned Girls ( Pics) (1692 Views)

5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) / Can A Bleached Girl Married To A Black Man Born Fair Kids? / 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Bleached Girl Had To Say To Dark Skinned Girls ( Pics) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
She has a message for Black girls

Re: See What Bleached Girl Had To Say To Dark Skinned Girls ( Pics) by ayowonder(m): 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
OLORIBURUKU....OLOSHI
Re: See What Bleached Girl Had To Say To Dark Skinned Girls ( Pics) by buygala(m): 8:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
How in God's name did the bleaching cream get into her brains?

Her manner of reasoning has obviously been bleached into a comatose state undecided

2 Likes

Re: See What Bleached Girl Had To Say To Dark Skinned Girls ( Pics) by Leopantro: 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
She obviously doesn't know that bleaching your skin does not give bleached babies. She also doesn't know that she will come down with skin cancer and j kidney failure.highest form of self denial. nowadays, if I see a fair girl I immediately look at her legs and start signing "-you be dudu turn black".

2 Likes

Re: See What Bleached Girl Had To Say To Dark Skinned Girls ( Pics) by dave2meek(m): 9:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
When the time comes
Re: See What Bleached Girl Had To Say To Dark Skinned Girls ( Pics) by Badgers14: 9:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
I will check back with her in 10 years. undecided
Re: See What Bleached Girl Had To Say To Dark Skinned Girls ( Pics) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
Funny, time shall time...
Re: See What Bleached Girl Had To Say To Dark Skinned Girls ( Pics) by ramdris(m): 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
I should ask Jackson family what he went thru
Re: See What Bleached Girl Had To Say To Dark Skinned Girls ( Pics) by Chizzy20(f): 9:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
low self esteem...

1 Like

Re: See What Bleached Girl Had To Say To Dark Skinned Girls ( Pics) by Merlissa(f): 9:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
You just welcomed SKIN CANCER!!!!
Re: See What Bleached Girl Had To Say To Dark Skinned Girls ( Pics) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
She want to impress mrcock sad,she want to ride with him in his £28,000,she also want to live with him in London
The girl is a Gold digger
Re: See What Bleached Girl Had To Say To Dark Skinned Girls ( Pics) by farano(f): 9:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
Lmao! mrcork where art thou? grin
Re: See What Bleached Girl Had To Say To Dark Skinned Girls ( Pics) by goldenone(f): 9:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
I truly hope the bleaching did not penetrate her thinking faculties
Re: See What Bleached Girl Had To Say To Dark Skinned Girls ( Pics) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
Yeah, this isn't surprising at all. Trust girls to find a suitable excuse, however irrational, to back up any of their stupid decisions. Melissa, skin bleaching and skin cancer are not strongly correlated. The biggest danger to her person now is the sunburn. Because now, she's actually using 30% of her epidermis, she is going to get some shity sunburns. Which means extra money for sunscreen. But she struck me as really dumb with her 'interracial' cowcrap. Her hair is still African. Her mind is still African. . . but then, she's a girl. All is forgiven.
Re: See What Bleached Girl Had To Say To Dark Skinned Girls ( Pics) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
Badgers14:
I will check back with her in 10 years. undecided
Don't you have job? undecided
Re: See What Bleached Girl Had To Say To Dark Skinned Girls ( Pics) by Badgers14: 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
yugkapmeet:

Don't you have job? undecided

Na you get your mouth, you fit use am chop $hit
Re: See What Bleached Girl Had To Say To Dark Skinned Girls ( Pics) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mugu was finer when she was normal. Not my biz anyway.
Re: See What Bleached Girl Had To Say To Dark Skinned Girls ( Pics) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
She looks very ugly and confused.
Re: See What Bleached Girl Had To Say To Dark Skinned Girls ( Pics) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
Badgers14:

Na you get your mouth, you fit use am chop $hit
angry grin
Re: See What Bleached Girl Had To Say To Dark Skinned Girls ( Pics) by sarmiie(m): 11:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
yugkapmeet:
Yeah, this isn't surprising at all. Trust girls to find a suitable excuse, however irrational, to back up any of their stupid decisions. Melissa, skin bleaching and skin cancer are not strongly correlated. The biggest danger to her person now is the sunburn. Because now, she's actually using 30% of her epidermis, she is going to get some shity sunburns. Which means extra money for sunscreen. But she struck me as really dumb with her 'interracial' cowcrap. Her hair is still African. Her mind is still African. . . but then, she's a girl. All is forgiven.

mehn, you sha had to yab girls at the end of it........

i just feel she has a strong level of self-hatred, and the painful thing she might spread it to dem gals whose self-esteem arent so strong

sometimes i think deeper life had it right.
censor children from t.v and the likes till their minds r built strong and unshakeable, coz otherwise, they get exposed to crap like this and may doubt demselves.

1 Like

Re: See What Bleached Girl Had To Say To Dark Skinned Girls ( Pics) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
sarmiie:

mehn, you sha had to yab girls at the end of it........

i just feel she has a strong level of self-hatred, and the painful thing she might spread it to dem gals whose self-esteem arent so strong

sometimes i think deeper life had it right.
censor children from t.v and the likes till their minds r built strong and unshakeable, coz otherwise, they get exposed to crap like this and may doubt demselves.
Hmmn. I see reason in what you're saying. However, self esteem isn't achieved by shielding your children from the world. It's by making them conquer it.

1 Like

Re: See What Bleached Girl Had To Say To Dark Skinned Girls ( Pics) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
buygala:
How in God's name did the bleaching cream get into her brains?

Her manner of reasoning has obviously been bleached into a comatose state undecided

Oga lawyer, calm down na grin
Re: See What Bleached Girl Had To Say To Dark Skinned Girls ( Pics) by Mhizkel(f): 12:29am On Mar 18, 2015
Disgusting!
Re: See What Bleached Girl Had To Say To Dark Skinned Girls ( Pics) by DrAify(f): 1:07am On Mar 18, 2015
bollocks undecided
Re: See What Bleached Girl Had To Say To Dark Skinned Girls ( Pics) by sarmiie(m): 5:29am On Mar 18, 2015
yugkapmeet:

Hmmn. I see reason in what you're saying. However, self esteem isn't achieved by shielding your children from the world. It's by making them conquer it.

true that

(1) (Reply)

LADIES; Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Men / Chidinma Doesn't Love Flavour Enough To Date Him / 43-year-old Virgin Gets New 8in Inflatable Bionic Pen.is - OMG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.