Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,272 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

List Of Things A Girl Will Stop Doing When She Become A Woman By Man Of List - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Things A Girl Will Stop Doing When She Become A Woman By Man Of List (2009 Views)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Things A Girl Will Stop Doing When She Become A Woman By Man Of List by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 15, 2015
Man of list is here again. Enjoy the list grin

¤ stop wearing tight jeans/skirts

¤ stop shakara

¤ stop wearing heavy make-up

¤ stop wearing wiggs

¤ stop wearing pants for quickies grin grin

¤ stop eating from fancy eatries

¤ stop wearing push up bras

¤ to going to clubs and friend's birthday party

¤ stop wearing high heel shoes

Add yours, some girls will not stop doing some. Cc tosyne2muc,wristwatch,rapmoney,missclassy *kisses*.
Buygala,ronald4lif,naijaboiy,blackett,falconey, enegod, alberto2k,godvilla.
Re: List Of Things A Girl Will Stop Doing When She Become A Woman By Man Of List by buygala(m): 9:07am On Apr 15, 2015
ok
Re: List Of Things A Girl Will Stop Doing When She Become A Woman By Man Of List by agarawu23(m): 9:11am On Apr 15, 2015
OK 2
Re: List Of Things A Girl Will Stop Doing When She Become A Woman By Man Of List by SuperSuave(m): 9:15am On Apr 15, 2015
Ok3
Re: List Of Things A Girl Will Stop Doing When She Become A Woman By Man Of List by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 15, 2015
Ok 4
Re: List Of Things A Girl Will Stop Doing When She Become A Woman By Man Of List by Enegod(m): 9:15am On Apr 15, 2015
ok5
Re: List Of Things A Girl Will Stop Doing When She Become A Woman By Man Of List by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 15, 2015
Enegod:
ok5

undecided
Re: List Of Things A Girl Will Stop Doing When She Become A Woman By Man Of List by alberto2k(m): 9:21am On Apr 15, 2015
ok 6 grin
Re: List Of Things A Girl Will Stop Doing When She Become A Woman By Man Of List by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 15, 2015
OK 7
Re: List Of Things A Girl Will Stop Doing When She Become A Woman By Man Of List by williamspaul22(m): 9:24am On Apr 15, 2015
I wont spoil d fun grin ok8 tongue
Re: List Of Things A Girl Will Stop Doing When She Become A Woman By Man Of List by Enegod(m): 9:26am On Apr 15, 2015
williamspaul22:
I wont spoil d fun grin ok8 tongue
grin ok9
Re: List Of Things A Girl Will Stop Doing When She Become A Woman By Man Of List by Enegod(m): 9:27am On Apr 15, 2015
Re: List Of Things A Girl Will Stop Doing When She Become A Woman By Man Of List by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 15, 2015
OK 11
Re: List Of Things A Girl Will Stop Doing When She Become A Woman By Man Of List by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 15, 2015
See as them use style derail d thread cheesy
Re: List Of Things A Girl Will Stop Doing When She Become A Woman By Man Of List by 2dice(m): 9:41am On Apr 15, 2015
Shey i go carry last faa
! Never
ok 12
NB: the moniker with the '50th Ok' shall get one Guguru from me

1 Like

Re: List Of Things A Girl Will Stop Doing When She Become A Woman By Man Of List by Brymo: 9:42am On Apr 15, 2015
zany nairalanders, they probably tired of cliches.

1 Like

Re: List Of Things A Girl Will Stop Doing When She Become A Woman By Man Of List by Slimzjoe(m): 9:49am On Apr 15, 2015
Brah!!
Ok 13
Re: List Of Things A Girl Will Stop Doing When She Become A Woman By Man Of List by sugarvallly(f): 10:15am On Apr 15, 2015
ok 14,I no go slack
Re: List Of Things A Girl Will Stop Doing When She Become A Woman By Man Of List by Rapmoney(m): 10:17am On Apr 15, 2015
daviyjones:
Man of list is here again. Enjoy the list grin

¤ stop wearing tight jeans/skirts

¤ stop shakara

¤ stop wearing heavy make-up

¤ stop wearing wiggs

¤ stop wearing pants for quickies grin grin

¤ stop eating from fancy eatries

¤ stop wearing push up bras

¤ to going to clubs and friend's birthday party

¤ stop wearing high heel shoes

Add yours, some girls will not stop doing some. Cc tosyne2muc,wristwatch,rapmoney,missclassy *kisses*.
Buygala,ronald4lif,naijaboiy,blackett,falconey, enegod, alberto2k,godvilla.
1. She will stop sulking for days when her man offends her slightly. A real woman should be able to communicate her feelings to her man whenever it calls for.

2. She will stop depending on men for every little thing she wants. Only liitle girls and shameless women do that!!!
Re: List Of Things A Girl Will Stop Doing When She Become A Woman By Man Of List by Rapmoney(m): 10:20am On Apr 15, 2015
U guys should just stop derailing people's thread na! Haba!
Re: List Of Things A Girl Will Stop Doing When She Become A Woman By Man Of List by Mprex(f): 10:26am On Apr 15, 2015
sugarvallly:
ok 14,I no go slack
ok15 grin
Re: List Of Things A Girl Will Stop Doing When She Become A Woman By Man Of List by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 15, 2015
wristwatch:
See as them use style derail d thread cheesy
y naa?u just spoil d fun cheesy
Re: List Of Things A Girl Will Stop Doing When She Become A Woman By Man Of List by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 15, 2015
why people like Op refuse to get common sense is beyond my comprehension
Re: List Of Things A Girl Will Stop Doing When She Become A Woman By Man Of List by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 15, 2015
ok16 cheesy
Re: List Of Things A Girl Will Stop Doing When She Become A Woman By Man Of List by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 15, 2015
ok17 grin
Re: List Of Things A Girl Will Stop Doing When She Become A Woman By Man Of List by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 15, 2015
2dice:
Shey i go carry last faa
! Never
ok 12
NB: the moniker with the '50th Ok' shall get one Guguru from me
Ok 50

Where is my Guguru ?
Re: List Of Things A Girl Will Stop Doing When She Become A Woman By Man Of List by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 15, 2015
Ok19

How we go do
Re: List Of Things A Girl Will Stop Doing When She Become A Woman By Man Of List by 2dice(m): 10:43am On Apr 15, 2015
kevinberry:

Ok 50

Where is my Guguru ?
naaa bruv
yor ok 18
Re: List Of Things A Girl Will Stop Doing When She Become A Woman By Man Of List by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 15, 2015
2dice:

naaa bruv
yor ok 18

Nah

Overtaking is allowed
Re: List Of Things A Girl Will Stop Doing When She Become A Woman By Man Of List by Decale: 10:52am On Apr 15, 2015
Rapmoney:
1. She will stop sulking for days when her man offends her slightly. A real woman should be able to communicate her feelings to her man whenever it calls for.

2. She will stop depending on men for every little thing she wants. Only liitle girls and shameless women do that!!!

How you took the poster's dumb posts serious is really beyond me
Re: List Of Things A Girl Will Stop Doing When She Become A Woman By Man Of List by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 15, 2015
This is actually the first reasonable list I've seen you make. I mean this in a good way tho.
We need more of lists like this kiss kiss
Re: List Of Things A Girl Will Stop Doing When She Become A Woman By Man Of List by Fulaboy(m): 11:06am On Apr 15, 2015
Ok 20

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Will U Do Dis? / Help.. I Get Tired And Lose Interest In People Easily, / Could This Be True Or Photoshopped? Tell Me If Am Wrong (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.