Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,686 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] (37565 Views)

Photos From Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Bash / Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) / Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by holyokoto(m): 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
To hell with the Abachas, it appears this lady has no knowledge of what his that has cost Nigerians in terms of looting
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
Y r they all insulting her now. For the fact that her father was charrged with stealing does that mean she's d same as her father? If she wants to join, she should as long as she's ready to declare her assets
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by anigold(m): 12:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
echobee:
She is not welcomed angry

Lady why are u so harsh on the matter.. now...lol
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by FODA(m): 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
tucky200:
All these northern leaders just dey born fyn fyn pikin any how
[color=#000099][/color]u need eye glass.
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by creamy1990(f): 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lemon12:
wicked

How can they pay for crime their late father committed?
you've not heard about the sins of the father being visited upon the children? How many generations did bible say?am not supporting the both parties pls but this is the generation we live in. May God fogive our fore-fathers and not visit their inquities upon us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by notoriousbabe: 12:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
Wetin you dey come find there?our money wey una steal don dey fnish?abeg no come o,no matter how you feel the orgasm,no come at all
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
tinuolababy:
We don't need you.

'WE'....... Zombie
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by notoriousbabe: 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
qbd2:
Y r they all insulting her now. For the fact that her father was charrged with stealing does that mean she's d same as her father? If she wants to join, she should as long as she's ready to declare her assets
it runs in their blood,moreover she is enjoying the money looted by her father,is that not enough for her?she should not come
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by Crixina(f): 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
blym:
. . . . Even d bible said d children will pay 4 dere father's crime nt even d kids alone bt generations yet unborn. .
really?

Add Amen to this prayer
May you pay for your parents' crimes.
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by proudlyhandsome: 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
nerodenero:
In a sane society, her family and the other thieves would either be rendered politically incapacitated or in jail serving one offence or another.

What would then be the fate of people like Jonathan and his wife cos the money they stole ll turn Abacha looks to #1million
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by dayoson0204(m): 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
grin. See anger
irunoobo:

Ori e ti buru
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by Clinton207: 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
But wait oo,did Abacha steal during his reign?
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by ogbonoeba: 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
Stay with PDP, you are not welcome.
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by monex(m): 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
DonaldGenes:
Wishing her GoodLuck Johnathan. That's All

By the way,
I won't blame GMB if he doesn't appoint Igbos as important ministers. I mean, see the Finance, Petroleum and former Aviation minsters
petroleum minister wasnt Igbo. Allison Maduekwe is Ijaw
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by heilige(m): 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
Her family and brothers should return our stolen monies. Nigerians should learn to speak out and not praise stealing or corrupt leaders
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by deb(m): 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
dearpreye:
Go ahead. APC is now the refuse site for thieves.

He who said your father never stole, is the head of the APC. Feel free to join....

The same thieves that you wanted to die voting for; now that they lost they become suddenly unattractive to you.

In between, Politics is a game of numbers, no wise party will reject getting the figures.
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by abdulgaffar: 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
olexjay:
there's always changes and people also change
Since abach families will never be as poor as alico dangote.d door of Apc is close for her.we need people that will change our thinking and that will develop our youth.Sai change sai baba.one love one naija
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by breakeven: 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
jumper524:
No oo bad eggs are becoming 2mucwhatw
.p.c
You think it was founded on saints. Just wait you will soon discover that what we thought PDP did will be a child's play compared to what your so called good guys will do.
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by Cadamlk: 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
The baby of a snake still possess venom no matter how innocent it looks
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by yaskarahyelhope(f): 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
olexjay:
Former Nigerian head of state, Sani Abacha‘s
daughter Sagesse Gumsu Sani Abacha, has indicated interest in joining APC.

She expressed this interest on Facebook, and
afterwards, many of her Facebook friends
encouraged her to join the party.

Abeg do. E go cweet ya papa for im grave. Must U tell us. Abi make we helep U helep thiefnibu choose party for U?
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by Vikky014(f): 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
DonaldGenes:

By the way,
I won't blame GMB if he doesn't appoint Igbos as important ministers. I mean, see the Finance, Petroleum and former Aviation minsters
Petroleumis Alison madueke nt a bayelsancan u help check that of past leaders bfore GEJ were they igbos as well
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by jumper524(m): 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
breakeven:

You think it was founded on saints. Just wait you will soon discover that what we thought PDP did will be a child's play compared to what your so called good guys will do.
ohooo so u knw p.d.p was destroying us
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
of course, thats the current party for looters.
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by LeSaint(m): 3:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
DonaldGenes:

By the way,

When you say "former Aviation Ministers", you appear to be exonerating the current one, abi?
Mtcheeew!
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by olexjay(m): 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
yaskarahyelhope:

Abeg do. E go cweet ya papa for im grave. Must U tell us. Abi make we helep U helep thiefnibu choose party for U?
lol
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by Orikinla(m): 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
She looks like her dad.

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by chuxyn: 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
nerodenero:
In a sane society, her family and the other thieves would either be rendered politically incapacitated or in jail serving one offence or another.

its Just Like Idi Amins kids clamoring to rule Uganda

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by Paschal55(m): 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
Please do(Attention seekers!)
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by hayoakins(m): 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
Return all your father and brothers looted first undecided
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by StepG: 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
She is just using facebook to see people reactions if she can be accepted or not.Now she knew people will not mock her decamp n APC will equaly welcome her.sharp girl
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lemon12:
wicked

How can they pay for crime their late father committed?

But they have been, and will keep enjoying his loot alo their lives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari In Group Photo With New Ministers / Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance / Ambode Completes Pedestrian Bridge At Berger Bus-stop (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.