Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,123 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] (37566 Views)

Photos From Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Bash / Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) / Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by babatgtr: 11:21am On Apr 15, 2015
omo tekun babi ekun la joo, dog cn never giv birth to cat.
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by popularbig: 11:22am On Apr 15, 2015
self interest
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 15, 2015
nerodenero:
In a sane society, her family and the other thieves would either be rendered politically incapacitated or in jail serving one offence or another.

Definitely not in this theatre of the absurd! !!!

A land of mind boggling absurdities! !!!!!
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by skullbaba: 11:24am On Apr 15, 2015
We all know she benefited from her father's ill gotten wealth, everyone of us here should ask ourselves HOW DID MY FATHER GOT THE MONEY he used in training me then u will understand the different between her father and yours is not really differnt. What matter now is today and tomorrow of this country, we need a sound platform that will not allow miscrant to power and more been a daughter of a dictator did not mean she can't be useful in our democracy please give her a chance. Just like u I don't want to hear the name Abacha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by kingDELE(m): 11:25am On Apr 15, 2015
olexjay:
lolz but she might not take after her dad nah sad
#shoro. niyen
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by KingsleyCEO: 11:27am On Apr 15, 2015
Is she also tempted to return the loots? That's most important thing.
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by allanphash7(m): 11:28am On Apr 15, 2015
Abi were ni eleyi ni?

Dnt dare cone oooooo

Ma wa ooooo

U dnt belong here

Dambrobagasege
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by hummerwise(m): 11:28am On Apr 15, 2015
We keep recycling criminals in this country.....
If Nigeria were to be a civilised country, people like this should Neva surface again on the face of the earth..
After all her father once put us thru. She still has the boldness of intent of ruling in this country
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 15, 2015
olexjay:
Former Nigerian head of state, Sani Abacha‘s
daughter Sagesse Gumsu Sani Abacha, has indicated interest in joining APC.

She expressed this interest on Facebook, and
afterwards, many of her Facebook friends
encouraged her to join the party.

Where you dey when them dey build the party?
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by deletrue: 11:31am On Apr 15, 2015
politricks:
She is free to join as long as she has a good agenda.
But apc stand on that is clear. No appointment for any decampee especially those from pdp.
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by olexjay(m): 11:32am On Apr 15, 2015
kingDELE:
#shoro. niyen
dats in Olamide's voice bro
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by deletrue: 11:32am On Apr 15, 2015
politricks:
She is free to join as long as she has a good agenda.
But apc stand on that is clear. No appointment for any decampee especially those from pdp, thus making it very clear that it is a party for two regions ie the west and the north.
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by askari01: 11:34am On Apr 15, 2015
H.O.P.E party is the best place for you....
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by olexjay(m): 11:35am On Apr 15, 2015
emmajiya:

Where you dey when them dey build the party?
watching dem building it to see if it gonna stand firm or not #Lolz

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by lonelydora: 11:35am On Apr 15, 2015
No automatic appointment for decampees. Stay where you are needed. Sai baba.
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by ib2015: 11:36am On Apr 15, 2015
Like...really?? Do you guys really care where or who she joins

She can even create her own party for all I care.
Wrong things to put on front page.
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by tsdarkside(m): 11:36am On Apr 15, 2015
welcome,my black-queen,welcome... grin grin grin
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by Ilekeh(f): 11:37am On Apr 15, 2015
peckhamboi:
Stay where you are, you are not welcome

Lmao grin
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by tsdarkside(m): 11:41am On Apr 15, 2015
echobee:
She is not welcomed angry

why are you people so pissed off with her...

i know nothing about abacha,,i only know he was a military-man.....WE ARE AT WAR!!! angry angry angry....soooo...

we need every help,we can get...
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by Crixina(f): 11:41am On Apr 15, 2015
bjdon:
When even Alams wants to run for gov under ACP then anyone can join. Change indeed
ACP or APC
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by Justicealh3(m): 11:46am On Apr 15, 2015
LET HER BE.
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 15, 2015
To all of you judging her with the sins of her father is not good. 99.9 of our parents are alsos guilty of corruption one way or the other, I think the difference is, may be because our parents were not opportune to rule this country that's why we are saying all this. Though her father made some mistake but he is humane too.
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by Cchuks27(m): 11:50am On Apr 15, 2015
Please join. Is it not a band of thieves with your Dad as their myth
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by philips70(m): 11:53am On Apr 15, 2015
Can see supporters of the most corrupt friendly president Nigeria has ever recorded are still so pained with his loss in the elections. I advise you guys sit down and watch good governance midwifed by a selfless leader and watch your miserable lives transformed for the better. Most of grew wise during this past 16 years so can't know what good governance should look like. You can't be blamed so have your field day. Nairaland is a free forum and Seun wants traffic so kontinu.
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by strawberryinc(m): 11:53am On Apr 15, 2015
tinuolababy:
We don't need you.
see your mouth like we dont need you, you be lai mohammed abi you be john oyegun
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 15, 2015
Lemon12:
wicked

How can they pay for crime their late father committed?
. . . . Even d bible said d children will pay 4 dere father's crime nt even d kids alone bt generations yet unborn. .
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by vareal(m): 11:57am On Apr 15, 2015
Dnt stay wia u ar. U talk like a lazy woman.
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 15, 2015
Taaaaar....we don't need u madam. Try next door biko! Lol grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
Now she can return some of the stolen loots.
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by 4stylz: 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
Dannyset:
Biko try and return the Billions of dollars ur Father stole for our treasury and it would be nice doing business with u.
Ole, anuofiaaa. U want to join APC so that ur journey to the prison will be hastened.

Tell her; eyes go so clear; I sit down dey look from the western world; make una tell me If e don good b4i relocate; cos I am still enjoying stable light; good roads; calm weather; sane people; and peaceful environmen; anywhere u find urself is ur home
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha: 'I Am So Tempted To Join APC' - [screenshot Photos] by HzRF(m): 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
U are welcome continue ur father legacy

Yeye dey ooze

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikunyi Awaji-Ibani, Rivers Speaker Resigns / Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) / Ambode Completes Pedestrian Bridge At Berger Bus-stop (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.