Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) (36995 Views)

South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic / Nine Types Of People You Meet In A Political Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by blustone(m): 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nice write-up. Welldone Barcanista.
We need the single-minded focus in the Eastern bloc.
We need to raise and support selfless leadership.
We need to organize ourselves and resources into re-uniting this region, and utilize the resources to develop the region as a whole.
Like someone rightly pointed out the unity of the North, and the unity of the South; this Eastern bloc unity is achievable.

We must demand the best from the political leadership in this Eastern bloc; the governors, the LGA chairmen, the counselors, the State House of Assembly members, etc.
We must demand accountability from them, and stop following blindly.
We must ensure they render good service and good stewardship.

Good thing we have just elected people to "serve us", YES! They got in there to "serve" us, not loot out treasury!
We must stop them from getting away with looted State funds, unpaid salaries and pensions; poor infrastructure and poor agricultural support, poor education system, poor healthcare.

The era of looting-as-usual has got to stop!
They have to be held accountable.
A stealing guvnor is a thief and we shld all come out and call him a thief. It will discourage others from doing same.
Because he has stolen the wealth that would have improved our cities.

Please PM me, I can join up...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
OneNaira6:
I'm still trying to fathom why this thread is deemed as a gang up against north and SW.
Are people seriously kidding me with that ish? Where or what in OP original post gave such suggestions. Are people f2king serious? Una are that afraid of a SS/SE unity seriously? Smh at the hypocrisy.

The minority can't even gang up against majority even if they want to. Anyone expressing such fears don't know anything.

1 Like

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
django1:

The minority can't even gang up against majority even if they want to. Anyone expressing such fears don't know anything.

emmatok get away ,

you brought the unity
Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by emmatok(m): 1:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
atlwireles:
[s][s]
tongue
Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by blustone(m): 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
django1:

This is redundant. Both south east and south south are already politically united as evident in the last general elections, what else do you want?

Good that they are already united, then let us take it to the next level...!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
blustone:
Nice write-up. Welldone Barcanista.
We need the single-minded focus in the Eastern bloc.
We need to raise and support selfless leadership.
We need to organize ourselves and resources into re-uniting this region, and utilize the resources to develop the region as a whole.
Like someone rightly pointed out the unity of the North, and the unity of the South; this Eastern bloc unity is achievable.

We must demand the best from the political leadership in this Eastern bloc; the governors, the LGA chairmen, the counselors, the State House of Assembly members, etc.

Good thing we have just elected people to "serve us", YES! They got in there to "serve" us, not loot out treasury!
We must stop them from getting away with looted State funds, unpaid salaries and pensions; poor infrastructure and poor agricultural support, poor education system, poor healthcare.

A stealing guvnor is a thief and we shld all come out and call him a thief. It will discourage others from doing same.
Because he has stolen the wealth that would have improved our cities.

Please PM me, I can join up...
cc Truckpusher

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by bakila: 1:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
OneNaira6:

See this useless buf00n with the braincells less than that of an ant. A useless m0ron whose entire family are ashamed of and whose own mother wished she aborted having the audacity to open that his gorogoro HIV infested mouth to call me names. A useless illiterate goat. Ewu dika gi. Mscheww nkita.

Now buff00n answer my wuestion, since you decided to open that your smelly rotten mouth to speak for anioma, I ask you yet again WHO appointed you OUR mouthpiece? If you can't name the person, may thunder and BH finish and end that your miserable, useless, pathetic life. You are nothing but a worthless human being anyway. A disgrace to humanity. Infact even monkeys are better than you. Alachua eye
Poor man ranting incoherently. The poverty you called upon yourself by choosing one Naira will follow you. Anyone who read you Juventus-goalkeeper-name rant will know who is pathetic and a disgrace to humanity. I do not drink ogogoro and please go do an RVS before you respond to me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by ideykwum: 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
Please PM me too! I'm very interested!!

barcanista:
cc Truckpusher

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
ideykwum:
Please PM me too! I'm very interested!!

Truckpusher will...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
barcanista:
Truckpusher will...

please what is this about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by ideykwum: 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
Thanks a lot! Waiting for him!

barcanista:
Truckpusher will...
Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by honeychild(f): 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
blustone:

YES! They got in there to "serve" us, not loot out treasury!

Na wah o.....but this is exactly what the rest of the country did to the "son of the Eastern region" nah.....and they have been crying foul.
Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by atlwireles: 2:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
Truckpusher be careful who you PM on this forum. 99% of people seeking your PM here are up to no good. People should be free to meet in person, in their different states, as the agenda of tomorrow gets off the ground. The task ahead is not online.

2 Likes

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Ezemust: 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
honeychild:

Yes o......In the new Eastern region Ibiibio, Efik, Ijaw, Itshekiri, Isoko, Ogoni, Kalabari will all abandon their languages and speak Igbo. Una eye go soon clear.
did the Igalas and tivs abandon theirs too?or are they not part of the north too?

3 Likes

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Sibrah: 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
kestolove95:
Remove south south from South East we don't have any bizness with you people just like we don't have bizness with d north and west...d igbos think we fools stop bringing the south south into ur biafra..
On one hand they like to see themselves as SE to agitate for extra state creation and on another hand they like to see themselves as old eastern region to annex the juicy oil producing part of the country.
Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by fineguy11(m): 3:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
OneNaira6:

Anyone interested, go on this nigg@'s page and check out his past post. If anyone can find me ONE post from this nigga addressing Akwa ibom or showed any form of conversation in regards to development in Akwa ibom, or even shown interest of Akwa ibom politics, you know like typical indigenous, I owe that person 2000 naira.

Lmfaoooo.

This nigga is from EDO state, reside in EDO state and majority of his post since joining NL have all been about either EDO state politics, Edo state development, uniben or some BS.

So the Edo people have joined Yoruba in claiming where they are not from. Truly pathetic.

Anyway, like I told them it's best to drop Edo people from any form of unity in East. If there are one saboteur group that'll do anything to continue the marginalization and daylight thievery of that region's resources. It is your people as long as the yoruba wants it. Idk y they included edo. I guess they need another years to finally open their eyes on that as well. I have always maintained that Edo state is better situated with SW to be honest. There have not been any fight in SS where Edo aligned along with other community. Even in this last election, who gave Buhari the much need 25% vote in SS..fucking Edo state. I'm still shocked they are still oblivious on this fact.
i cant comment abt my state because i dont reside there,,,but i knw its one of the most developed state in nigeria...for u to abuse the people of edo just because dey voted for GMB proves u're still walloing in misery,,because GEJ lost.....
Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by fineguy11(m): 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
[quote author=fineguy11 post=32788062][/quote]cry me a river..

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Truckpusher(m): 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
atlwireles:
Truckpusher be careful who you PM on this forum. 99% of people seeking your PM here are up to no good. People should be free to meet in person, in their different states, as the agenda of tomorrow gets off the ground. The task ahead is not online.
They can't do jack grin

Well, we are going to be contacting people, we would be careful and whoever wants to try anything funny can bring it along - I will be waiting. wink

2 Likes

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by atlwireles: 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
They can't do jack grin

all correct grin grin grin grin
Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Truckpusher(m): 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
atlwireles:

all correct grin grin grin grin
No shaking grin
Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by atlwireles: 3:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
No shaking grin

No shaking jare cool cool

1 Like

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by fineguy11(m): 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
Rose2014:

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Another LIAR Busted again!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy

When did you ever support Jonathan And you're now welcoming this new government with open arms? When U've bn on nl insulting Jonathan daily.
Do u guys think that nobody reads your posts ni?

Take a look at some of your posts on nairaland

A liar must try to have retentive memory na lmao

Please leave this thread without looking back. Bloody liar like you.

Sorry I had to do this to you but your lie was smelling like poo so I had to expose you. Ndo

Close the door behind you. Thanks
LOL...so while i was busy making money@my place of work,,,u on the other hand were going tru my profile,dishing out some of my old post...it just shows i got under ur skin...my voting for GMB and supporting the one NIGERIA cause doesnt change my LGA frm ikot abasi to OJO in lagos,,or abeokuta south in Ogun state....it doesnt change my name frm ekpo to akinwumi....u're still grieving abt GEJ loss,,..i understand dat and dis whole issue of SS and SE comming together is ur own way of grieving....

1 Like

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by fineguy11(m): 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
Rose2014:

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Another LIAR Busted again!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy

When did you ever support Jonathan And you're now welcoming this new government with open arms? When U've bn on nl insulting Jonathan daily.
Do u guys think that nobody reads your posts ni?

Take a look at some of your posts on nairaland

A liar must try to have retentive memory na lmao

Please leave this thread without looking back. Bloody liar like you.

Sorry I had to do this to you but your lie was smelling like poo so I had to expose you. Ndo

Close the door behind you. Thanks
LOL...so while i was busy making money@my place of work,,,u on the other hand were going tru my profile,dishing out some of my old post...it just shows i got under ur skin...my supporting voting for GMB and supporting the one NIGERIA cause doesnt change my LGA frm ikot abasi to OJO in lagos,,or abeokuta south in Ogun state....it doesnt change my name frm ekpo to akinwumi....u're still grieving abt GEJ loss,,..i understand dat and dis whole issue of SS and SE comming together is ur own way of grieving....
Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by naijaking1: 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
Who has a thought on the Abandoned Property issue?
Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Chessboard , can I contact you?

sorry have been sleeping, I am on leave... pm me ur gsm number
Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Ngokafor(f): 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
....Nice concept...There is strenght in unity no doubt..

....As an Igbo woman from Anambra who supported Jomathan,@op you are forgiven by me for all your former anti-Igbo rhetorics.
Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Truckpusher(m): 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

sorry have been sleeping, I am on leave... pm me ur gsm number
Ok, then that would be tomorrow.

You can't reach me on phone till twelve noon tomorrow.

I will contact you.
Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by blustone(m): 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
atlwireles:

You have a point, but it can go viral faster if it starts online.

Of course there may be some negative and uncertain voices, but being a good cause, it shld come out well.
Online blogs, #hashtagging, social media, twitter, FB groups, BBM groups, Whatsapp groups are platforms where people connect easily and freely and hence should be used for the right reasons, such as this. (Recall that some negative groups reach out to the youth for negative purposes worldwide). (#BringBackTheGirls gained popularity thru social media too).

I support the idea of starting an online platform.
Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Strongfaze(m): 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Ediot yoruba man allow us try and fail, and we SS have seen the light , minority only exist in Nigeria created by SW and Northerners . we have disagreed before to agre now, so hide ur manipulating face
. Hahahahahahaha....... Just concede defeat like your brother. Me na Kaduna guy I be abeg. As per chess player wey you be, no let me do you Zuzwang o.
Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ngokafor:

....Nice concept...There is strenght in unity no doubt..

....As an Igbo woman from Anambra who supported Jomathan,@op you are forgiven by me for all your former anti-Igbo rhetorics.

there is no time to look back, eastern (ss/se) have no choice but to move on.... Nigerian has become survival of the fittest, and that fittest is whoever that will help u move forward or develop, by sharing and solving our common interest and problems

1 Like

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by blustone(m): 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ezemust:
did the Igalas and tivs abandon theirs too?or are they not part of the north too?

Asking people to abandon their language will be an uphill task.
Although most people in the middle-belt also speak Hausa well.
Nothing stops the Eastern bloc from adopting Pidgin English as a general language, but each man will still retain his native dialect / mother-tongue.
My thots.

1 Like

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
Strongfaze:
. Hahahahahahaha....... Just concede defeat like your brother. Me na Kaduna guy I be abeg. As per chess player wey you be, no let me do you Zuzwang o.

in this game there is only one grand master... know ur boundary bro...

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video / Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine / 2019 Lagos Governorship Debate On 13th January (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.