Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh (28107 Views)

I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari / Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan / PDP Leaders Conspired With APC To Sack Jonathan – Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by Dbboy(m): 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
oh jobless nairalanders would soon start bashing them self
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by sharubutu(m): 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
fagbalex:
International nonsense from a divisive statesman

Who are u calling a statesman? Sure u'r kidding.
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by kayus2015: 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
What do u expect when your brother was playing politics with people's lives.This is a fact attested to by the Chadian soldiers. Good riddance to a clueless and inept administration of GEJ and his cohorts!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by Wsdm: 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
janus05:
Get your facts right bro. Dora Akunyili of the blessed memory fought the cabal in words and deed. She is not a Chinese
That is true. But could you say the Igbos voted for APC in Anambara state because Ingige voted for it. My statement is a plural one.
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by Diligence: 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
Chief Umeh did posit the very obvious, but his speaking out once more underscores the fact that the North hv handled the reins of power and still hv nothing to show for...

It's so unfortunate that when the north seeks to betray the south, they always find a willing hand from the south west...

3 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by halimat38(f): 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
Wetin be all this Wahala,Ibos too planned war if Jonathan does remain in power....
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by emmatok(m): 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
chibecanglobal:
Chief Umeh while agreeing that there are some good Northern leaders with good intentions for Nigeria, urged President Jonathan to ignore some of the sycophants who never supported his reelection bid and are now praising him for conceding defeat to Gen.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/northern-leaders-conspired-to-sabotage-jonathan-umeh/

Coming from the same UMEH the sabotage APGA for PDP.
Yet he claimed to be APGA chairman.

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by Abayhormy(m): 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ok. I keep wondering how far, the doings & undoings of Jonathan/his candidacy has divided us.

Anyways, I am a Yoruba man and a Christian, I wholeheartedly and lovingly voted for Jonathan in 2011, Against buhari and all other candidates, I was particularly happy when Atiku lost to him in the PDP primaries, but Alas, his performance especially in the aspect of corruption/impunity made me changed my mind concerning him because I was disappointed. Now I voted against him just like every true lover of our nation's progress will. But what we get from mischievous PDP is inciting our brothers from SS & SE to believe their "brother" was betrayed.

This is unfair for millions of southwesterners and even Northcentral/ Middlebelt Nigerians that truly believed in Gej and was on His side to herald the fact that a South South candidate must be given Nigeria's support to rule Nigeria, and hence voted him(In 2011).

Our South East Brothers especially are really getting it all wrong.

It was never about the West backing a Northern agenda. They argue the West did not criticize Obasanjo.

The level of awareness now in 2015 is different from the level of awareness as at 2003 when Obasanjo contested for second term. The social media was not yet alive then. Facebook was created in 2004, somany of the other blogs and our flexible access to the Internet came latter too.

Even then(2003), so many people dint have access to independent news broadcast like Channels & others. How many people had Dstv then, MAJORITY were all stuck to NTA, and thus cannot be really informed on the wrongs of Obasanjo. I repeat again, the level of awareness now is different from then.

Let's not give the Devil a chance. With proper leadership, we All need each other. One of the biggest Deposit of Iron ore in the world(said to be better than Japan's own) is in Ajaokuta(Kogi state-North central), Somany food items we need and consume are most suitably grown on the savannah soil of the farther North(E.g, Beans, Onions, groundnut, etc), The West has the only suitable land for cocoa, the major survival resource of the largest and most successful French speaking African country- Ivory coast. Oil deposits was discovered in Lagos, but no adequate commitment yet from any of our government to conduct more research and expand our oil deposit base the way US did recently and they stopped needing our oil.

Gold deposit is in Ilesa-South West. Gold is the leading natural resource of South Africa which many of us run to en mass for greener pastures, Tin is in Jos, Coal is in Enugu, Oil is in South South, How many can I mention? We ALL Need Each Other.

I Pray God will give us Unity, and Proper leadership, which we Lack, Need, Which I Crave For, and which informed many Nigerians Political Choice for Change in the recent past elections. May God Almighty Help us. Amen.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by Euckybaby(f): 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
typing...
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by halimat38(f): 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
Wetin be all this Wahala,Ibos too planned war if Jonathan does remain in power it's the fight na between ibos and the northerners trust me Yoruba won't join.
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by Abayhormy(m): 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
Diligence:
Chief Umeh did posit the very obvious, but his speaking out once more underscores the fact that the North hv handled the reins of power and still hv nothing to show for...

It's so unfortunate that when the north seeks to betray the south, they always find a willing hand from the south west...

I keep wondering how far, the doings & undoings of Jonathan/his candidacy has divided us.

Anyways, I am a Yoruba man and a Christian, I wholeheartedly and lovingly voted for Jonathan in 2011, Against buhari and all other candidates, I was particularly happy when Atiku lost to him in the PDP primaries, but Alas, his performance especially in the aspect of corruption/impunity made me changed my mind concerning him because I was disappointed. Now I voted against him just like every true lover of our nation's progress will. But what we get from mischievous PDP is inciting our brothers from SS & SE to believe their "brother" was betrayed.

This is unfair for millions of southwesterners and even Northcentral/ Middlebelt Nigerians that truly believed in Gej and was on His side to herald the fact that a South South candidate must be given Nigeria's support to rule Nigeria, and hence voted him(In 2011).

It was never about the West backing a Northern agenda. They argue the West did not criticize Obasanjo.

The level of awareness now in 2015 is different from the level of awareness as at 2003 when Obasanjo contested for second term. The social media was not yet alive then. Facebook was created in 2004, somany of the other blogs and our flexible access to the Internet came latter too.

Even then(2003), so many people dint have access to independent news broadcast like Channels & others. How many people had Dstv then, MAJORITY were all stuck to NTA, and thus cannot be really informed on the wrongs of Obasanjo. I repeat again, the level of awareness now is different from then.

Let's not give the Devil a chance. With proper leadership, we All need each other. One of the biggest Deposit of Iron ore in the world(said to be better than Japan's own) is in Ajaokuta(Kogi state-North central), Somany food items we need and consume are most suitably grown on the savannah soil of the farther North(E.g, Beans, Onions, groundnut, etc), The West has the only suitable land for cocoa, the major survival resource of the largest and most successful French speaking African country- Ivory coast. Oil deposits was discovered in Lagos, but no adequate commitment yet from any of our government to conduct more research and expand our oil deposit base the way US did recently and they stopped needing our oil.

Gold deposit is in Ilesa-South West. Gold is the leading natural resource of South Africa which many of us run to en mass for greener pastures, Tin is in Jos, Coal is in Enugu, Oil is in South South, How many can I mention? We ALL Need Each Other.

I Pray God will give us Unity, and Proper leadership, which we Lack, Need, Which I Crave For, and which informed many Nigerians Political Choice for Change in the recent past elections. May God Almighty Help us. Amen.
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by Ilekeh(f): 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
halimat38:
Wetin be all this Wahala,Ibos too planned war if Jonathan does remain in power it's the fight na between ibos and the northerners trust me Yoruba won't join.

It will humble the Ibos a lot.
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by halimat38(f): 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
Wsdm:
The South-South where Jonathan hails from are even extremely more matured than their counterpart in the South East. It seems Jonathan has been used to a point of despiration by these people- the reason they are so pained. Governor Nyako had said that the war against the Boko Haram by Ihejirika led army was a retalliation of the civil war against the north. I am begining to see this as true. Anyway, let us wait for a sane government to take charge; who knows, there may be much that we have not heard. The greatest enemy of Jonathan are the Igbos and Jonathan may soon realise this fact. When Buhari and the save Nigeria Group were busy protesting against the Yar'adua cabal, where were the Igbos?

true talk they said they will kill him and never to come back to his village if he leave that seat,have never seen were people are that wicked even if is going to take Jonathan's life they wouldn't mind,they should leave him alone to be they just push him up and down ......

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by gloriana(f): 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
MONITZ:
He has said nothing but the truth,unfortunately Oga Jona made the work much easier for them by surrounding himself with sycophants,political liabilities,those who had zero political values and also those who were just with him to line their pockets.The chips are down and now he is beginning to see everyone as they really are.It is even still ok now because by the time he leaves office finally he would have none of these hangers-on around him anymore,as they will quickly move over to where things are happening.The lesson to be learnt from this is that power is ephemeral,so do what needs to be done no matter whose ox is gored and posterity would be fair to you.
like he did with obasanjo n proterity was veeery fair to him right?
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by Abayhormy(m): 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
Vicadonis:
We know already. One secretary of Arewa Consultative Forum just said on channels this morning, that he warned Jonathan against running for Presidency in 2011 because it was the North's turn to rule for 8 years after Obasanjo...

Thanks to the south-west and Jonathan, they got what they always wanted

I keep wondering how far, the doings & undoings of Jonathan/his candidacy has divided us.

Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by prophetfire: 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
Wsdm:
The South-South where Jonathan hails from are even extremely more matured than their counterpart in the South East. It seems Jonathan has been used to a point of despiration by these people- the reason they are so pained. Governor Nyako had said that the war against the Boko Haram by Ihejirika led army was a retalliation of the civil war against the north. I am begining to see this as true. Anyway, let us wait for a sane government to take charge; who knows, there may be much that we have not heard. The greatest enemy of Jonathan are the Igbos and Jonathan may soon realise this fact. When Buhari and the save Nigeria Group were busy protesting against the Yar'adua cabal, where were the Igbos?
Gen.buhari with SNG?pls check well.he never protested for jonathan to take over from yaradua.

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
I still don't believe Jonathan was not desperate for power. His activities during the build up to the election showed a man that so much want to enjoy the office of the President. It was good Abdusalam and his team move in on him quickly and gave him close mark lessons on statesmanship. Left on his own Jonathan wouldn't have conceded. As Segun Adeniyi said, in loosing the election Jonathan discovered himself

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by olajide8(m): 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
mr umeh talk what ever you like- the massive corruption in nigeria today is perpetrated by your people.
ministries you people ran it under, agencies you publicly diverted the funds.

if any part of this country benefited from the mismanagement of this economy under GEJ watch it is you people from the S.E and what did you people use all the money to do? show! cause trouble make life unbearable for other nigerian's - you people where the ones GEJ through Pius anyim gave contracts in billions to ordinary house painters became billionnaires because of GEJ, and you have the audacity to talk you went to lagos- we must determine who becomes governor - then you came up with they must make us FCT minister, common credible elections you people in the SE and S.S cannot conduct yet you blame your under development on other people.

A governor cannot develop his state yet you send him to the senate, for what? and you people are talking you should bury your heads in shame...
and join the band wagon of positive moment and moving nigeria forward, when it is time to decide if we want to stay together we would do that but for now, you people are the stones in the shoes of nigeria, and we don't like the way it is paining us- my advice please you people should change, we love you guys, but we don't want to continue to tolerate this nonsense you bring to the national table...

moreso northern leaders did not conspire right thinking nigerian conspired to make nigeria work for the betterment of all and not just the few..

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by prophetfire: 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
Wsdm:
so why did the war get worse after foolish jonathan removed ihejirika to appease north?the war shd have ceased.buhari dt used to accuse jona of killing'innocent' northern youths is now vowing to make the war against bh worse.
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by notoriousbabe: 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
Umeh or whatever he calls himself just want to be noticed. He should shut the fok up
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by illiad: 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
We know what they did.
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by alsina: 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Wsdm:

On point..am from the senseless SE but my these pple can sell even themselves for immediate money.
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by fayahsoul: 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
damn you n1ggas still call yourselves nigerian? That's a slave name. Your "colonial masters" gave you that name. bunch of clowns!
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by sweetrace(f): 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
Caseless:
If we say anything now, this duck will be among the first to cry "marginalization". We are not even talking of how you people conspired to rig the election in SE, you are talking of northern conspiracy against gej.

Like it or not, BUHARI is your president. And if you act anyhow, you go see anyhow.

You're jumping the gun. Buhari is not yet the president. Like it or not, President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is still your president. Buhari will become the president after he's been sworn in. Then we will give him the honor due a president. I hope Buhari will be able to take criticism well, unlike his followers who go for the jugular once there's a hint of one.
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by otitookoro(m): 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
the presidency of this country will forever remain elusive to the igbos until the learn to respect the other tribes especially the Yoruba their elder brother. the presidency will continue to remain a mirage until the developed their shallow political pedigree and intelligence, stoop to learn political sagacity from their senior- the Yoruba. the igbos will keep dreaming of presidency till Jesus 2nd coming, if they cannot lay aside their fraudulent practices, hypocrisy, political stupidity and over bloated ego of aggrandizement and nonentity.I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by alsina: 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
prophetfire:
so why did the war get worse after foolish jonathan removed ihejirika to appease north?the war shd have ceased.buhari dt used to accuse jona of killing'innocent' northern youths is now vowing to make the war against bh worse.

Keep misleading urself....go to ihejirka village and ask who he really is
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by huptin(m): 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
prophetfire:

It didnt get worse after Ihejirika was removed....Boko haram started getting annihilated after his removal.
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by eyesofgod: 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
omolami:
It is not a news that Danjuma sponsored the sefeat of Jonthan. I wonder why Gej is not aware of this. May be he is aware but for his gentle nature of dining with d enemy. Danjuma is a trator and a deceiver. He vowed not minding to exhaust his wealth to removing Gej and rest is story. Let Massob and ND militant find solution to Danjuma's vetupirtions by destrying all his oil org and he would have been made to shut up. Common almajiri were used to vote Gej out ; Courtesy Gov Kwakanso .This is one of d reasons for breeding them in the first place. They wont go to school. Sorry Gej built schl for them .Those schls are now market places already. I blamed Tinubu selfish dedires that rigged sw states election for APC . I will not be surprise when Buhari and Tinubu start fighting over APC structures. Typical fulani way of dominance. Buhari did not win election onl Gej saved non indegines living in d north from carnage or civil war as stated by Danjuma. The best for nigeria is for the north to be on their own. Not part of SS SW SE and middle belt . or t worst let nigeria divide alon river niger and Benue int North and south Nigeria. The violet and threads ofkillingd by the north is unbearable we should separate from this north. let them rule their almajiri and d rest of their people

Basket brain!!! Danjuma has sold his oil block for $1b dollars and moved on.
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by micrep3030(m): 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
Weellll said
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by Johnsinia(m): 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
Abayhormy:
Ok. I keep wondering how far, the doings & undoings of Jonathan/his candidacy has divided us.

Choosing a Buhari, in a party where you have people like Fashola, Adams 0shomole, Rochas Okorocha etc, is not seeking for a change but to return power back to the north.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by fayahsoul: 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
otitookoro:
the presidency of this country will forever remain elusive to the igbos until the learn to respect the other tribes especially the Yoruba their elder brother. the presidency will continue to remain a mirage until the developed their shallow political pedigree and intelligence, stoop to learn political sagacity from their senior- the Yoruba. the igbos will keep dreaming of presidency till Jesus 2nd coming, if they cannot lay aside their fraudulent practices, hypocrisy, political stupidity and over bloated ego of aggrandizement and nonentity.I rest my case.
fvck your pesidency n1gga! your state is illegitimate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Shot On The Leg In Cameroon During Fight With Boko Haram (Pic) / We Can Monitor This Coming Election With Spying Houseflies. / Sunrise: Leno Adesanya Lured Ministers With Women Over $6bn Mambilla Project- FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.