Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh (28133 Views)

I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari / Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan / PDP Leaders Conspired With APC To Sack Jonathan – Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by rhames(m): 5:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
I hope this dunce understands that politics is a game of the majority and not tribalism. We dont need another tribal warlord to tell us that his kinsman failed as a leader and president of Nigeria. It was glaring he failed due to bad advice given to him by people of your ilk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by prophetfire: 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
alsina:

Keep misleading urself....go to ihejirka village and ask who he really is
who is he? You dnt even kno wher he comes from.
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by prophetfire: 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
huptin:

It didnt get worse after Ihejirika was removed....Boko haram started getting annihilated after his removal.
are u informed at all or just telling lies to give him a bad name?after him bh started killing naija soldiers like bush meat until six weeks to elections dt jona decided to wake up n do his job.u kno nothing sef.
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by abduljabbar4(m): 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
One Nigeria is not by force.

Peace
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by realy2: 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
Very sensible and true talk sir. These same northern conspirators spurred on buhari when he lost the 2011 election to go ahead and destroy the country. And make governance difficult for Gej. Bunch of hippies. I reckon nairaland has been hijacked by feeble hearted kids. Its a pity.
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
Buhari and and his fellow hausa fulani in the north promised to make the country ungovernable for GEJ before and after he won the 2011 election. They used boko haram, religious violent, hate speeches and preaching, insults, and connived with their slaves in the west to see nothing good in GEJ's government just to return power to the north. GEJ played into their hands by giving all the power to Jega, one of their own, and the rest is history.

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by zinosleek(m): 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
This shallow mentality of tribalising issue will not help Nigeria, i am from Niger Delta but never supported GEJ reelection campaign for the fact that he failed Nigerians in so many ways from NIS job scam, his attitude towards corruption and corrupt pple, for going to dance after bomb blast, and for the fact that he showed us in 6 weeks what he refused to do in 4 yrs against BH, shows his lacklustre attitude. If GMB didnt live upto ecpectation, I endure Nigerians to shun tribal sentiment and do the needful. Competency shld be the criteria.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by ndcide(m): 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
Umeh said the truth. besides there was nothing Jonathan would have done. the fight was too much for him.
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by Mbediogu(m): 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
MONITZ:
He has said nothing but the truth,unfortunately Oga Jona made the work much easier for them by surrounding himself with sycophants,political liabilities,those who had zero political values and also those who were just with him to line their pockets.The chips are down and now he is beginning to see everyone as they really are.It is even still ok now because by the time he leaves office finally he would have none of these hangers-on around him anymore,as they will quickly move over to where things are happening.The lesson to be learnt from this is that power is ephemeral,so do what needs to be done no matter whose ox is gored and posterity would be fair to you.

Don't blame Jonathan for surrounding himself with the kind of people he did. Blame quota system and political structures. The financiers and party bigwigs who sponsored him gave him their minions most of whom are office_space occupiers and spies for their ogas. If those men were intelligent, their oga would not trust them and they would not get there. If Jonathan rejected them, he would be impeached. It is all regional and godfather politics till further notice. Buhari has a lot to do, and deserves our collective prayers.
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by omooba969(m): 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
MugabeRobert:
Ibos crying more than the bereaved.

Itz their WAY ! grin

Itz also cultural remember
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by Tconphils(m): 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
I ll admonish my SE/SS brother to bottle our anger with ds country..it won't be easy buh its possible. I know how I feel and I blv d rest of Nigeria will hear from us. it doesn't matter when..we ll make d opportunity to happen..d Nigerian nation doesn't think we should feel ds way..they only abuse us..they actually think we should go n die..they always make reference to d civil war..the Yoruba beat der chest dat they killed us all. d hausas too. they actually forgot it was d Nigerian army comprising everyone else but d Igbos. I just blv we have d right to feel d way we do .
That said. we can equally forgive n forget. we can love everyone n work for d growth of d nation. we can refine our attitude towards everyone n give ppl chance to love us back. I know dat is possible too and I think God will love dat .
sai Nigeria
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by EagleNest(m): 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
Wsdm:
The South-South where Jonathan hails from are even extremely more matured than their counterpart in the South East. It seems Jonathan has been used to a point of despiration by these people- the reason they are so pained. Governor Nyako had said that the war against the Boko Haram by Ihejirika led army was a retalliation of the civil war against the north. I am begining to see this as true. Anyway, let us wait for a sane government to take charge; who knows, there may be much that we have not heard. The greatest enemy of Jonathan are the Igbos and Jonathan may soon realise this fact. When Buhari and the save Nigeria Group were busy protesting against the Yar'adua cabal, where were the Igbos?

Hatred is not good ooo. Let it not be a habit!
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by derecho(m): 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
Goke7:
These are the leaders misleading the igbos and preaching the hate politics which is reflected in the voting pattern, tommorrow they will go to abuja and beg for positions while the guys in the east they have misled continues to suffer.

Its time for Nigerians to start getting wiser
I don't think you know the igbos.
FYI,the igbos seldom worship any leader.An average igboman has an independent mind.
I think they have issues,and rightly so,with the Man Buhari and would never pretend about it.Go and check the voting pattern when Buhari ran with an Igboman as VP candidate.
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by ibrahimdoc: 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
Let me tell Yoruba people what they don't know....Buhari will be the president of Nigeria and not Yoruba land, you all are doing as if it was a yoruba man that won the presidential Election, Fulanis will show you who they are when the time comes, you will keep crying again, this I assure you.

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by deletrue: 5:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
MugabeRobert:
Cry me a river.
It should be your 'senile vegetable' president elect, Buhari who should be the one to cry not GEJ. Some one has just hited the nail on the exact spot of the head, you are there saying cry me water. You are even sounding very childish and elementary. What is the meaning of cry me water?
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by Omadachi(m): 5:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
GEJ did not perform well to warrant a second tenure.Let's face the fact.If GEJ had fought boko haram the way he did 6 weeks to the election it would have rated him high at least.Electricity and corruption that is our major problem in this country got worser during Jonathan's tenure.
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by blaqoracle: 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
chibecanglobal:
Chief Umeh while agreeing that there are some good Northern leaders with good intentions for Nigeria, urged President Jonathan to ignore some of the sycophants who never supported his reelection bid and are now praising him for conceding defeat to Gen. Buhari, saying, they were spoiling for war before the election and waiting for him to reject the result of the election so they can start the war they have been planning.
“For Danjuma to say that President Jonathan averted civil war by conceding and added that Ojukwu would have saved Nigeria one year of bloodshed if Ojukwu had done what Jonathan did, he revealed the war they have been planning, if not what has loosing election or not conceding defeat got to do with civil war, is the court not there to redress election fraud, have people not been loosing election?

“But thank God that President Jonathan was not desperate for power, for 48 years the Igbo have been held down, and they never bothered who rules the country, for over thirty years a section of this country was ruling and believed that power rest with them, just few years they were out of power they started complaining and some threatening war if power did not come back to them” he said.
Speaking with newsmen, Chief Umeh wondered why President Jonathan visited Gen. Danjuma whom he said did not support his reelection bid, but instead rained insult on the President by saying that he was defeated and he conceded defeat, something he said Late Ojukwu should have done to save the country of crisis.

“I am very sure that Danjuma and some of his cohorts who are now praising Jonathan did not support the President in his reelection bid, I don’t know what President Jonathan went to look for in his house, all the Northern leaders conspired to sabotage Jonathan, Danjuma inclusive, I don’t know what he went to his house to look for, he may have deceived the President to believe that he supported him, but I am telling you, all the Northern leaders ganged up against the President.

“For saying that Jonathan saved Nigeria from civil war, Danjuma made the right comment because they have perfected planned on how to fight war, if their brother did not win, that shows they were desperate to take power which they held for over thirty years without other sections of the country complaining, if Jonathan has refused to accept defeat, there would have been war like they said, the North were ready for that from the way they are behaving and what they are saying since after the election” he said.

Chief Umeh therefore, urge President Jonathan to concentrate on his job for the remaining days of his administration and ignore the pretenders who never supported him and made things very difficult for his administration in spite all the developmental projects he carried out in the North, which the sections of the country that gave him full support never benefited or enjoyed.

“Jonathan did everything to impress the North but you cannot satisfy some of them, there is nothing you can do for some of them they will regard than giving back power to them, that is the secret of their jubilation and saying all sorts things and insulting everybody including the President, they are no more spoiling for war, they have got what they want” he said.
I

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/northern-leaders-conspired-to-sabotage-jonathan-umeh/
I don't know why it is taking this efulefu so long to jump into the lagoon.
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by ekea2001: 5:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
Yea-indeed he doesn't know his enemies till now! O yea, opposition politics will see the Igbo man prop up their bests.Mainstream politics has driven poverty from the north or parties under brown roofs from the core west.Abegi, encourage the Igbo.The world will rely on the strength of their intelligence and opposition.One love Nigeria.Nobody should divide us us pretending to love Nigeria while its your pocket is hypocricy!
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by ekea2001: 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
Yea-indeed he doesn't know his enemies till now! O yea, opposition politics will see the Igbo man prop up their bests.Mainstream politics has driven poverty from the north or parties under brown roofs from the core west.Abegi, encourage the Igbo.The world will rely on the strength of their intelligence and opposition.One love Nigeria.Nobody should divide us with rude statements on our heroes past pretending to love Nigeria while its your pocket and job security you want is sheer hypocricy!
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by deletrue: 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
omenka:
The foul smelling trash coming out of the SE lately is becoming too irritating. The elections have been won and lost, why can't they accept that and perhaps start fine-tuning plans on how to ensure Jonathan win's in 2019 since they believe he's the best leader Nigeria's ever had.

A wise man once said: people fail to make progress in life when they keep staring at a door that had been shut against them not realising that which has been swung open right in front of them.

They say Northern leaders conspired against him, let us assume they are right. What happened to Southern leaders? Didn't they "conspire" to ensure his victory?? Why didn't their own conspiracy bear fruits??

What a load of crap.
Some of you cannot be placed any where near wisdom. The hausas, the west are more in number, at such when these two tribes marry each other against any other tribe, it is only God that can reverse it and that is why this push out of GEj is so quick. There is no sane persons who will not agree that GEJ actually tried his best. Consider the school in the north by GEJ. It was the majority power that made GEJ to actually try and impress and satisfy the north and west but because of ''hate and only me rule concept'', he was voted out
As it is, GEJ is not out yet. Am sure your vegetable-like Buhari will have enough to cope with. Let us allow the time to go to that point.
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by omooba969(m): 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
omolami:
It is not a news that Danjuma sponsored the sefeat of Jonthan. I wonder why Gej is not aware of this. May be he is aware but for his gentle nature of dining with d enemy. Danjuma is a trator and a deceiver. He vowed not minding to exhaust his wealth to removing Gej and rest is story. Let Massob and ND militant find solution to Danjuma's vetupirtions by destrying all his oil org and he would have been made to shut up. Common almajiri were used to vote Gej out ; Courtesy Gov Kwakanso .This is one of d reasons for breeding them in the first place. They wont go to school. Sorry Gej built schl for them .Those schls are now market places already. I blamed Tinubu selfish dedires that rigged sw states election for APC . I will not be surprise when Buhari and Tinubu start fighting over APC structures. Typical fulani way of dominance. Buhari did not win election onl Gej saved non indegines living in d north from carnage or civil war as stated by Danjuma. The best for nigeria is for the north to be on their own. Not part of SS SW SE and middle belt . or t worst let nigeria divide alon river niger and Benue int North and south Nigeria. The violet and threads ofkillingd by the north is unbearable we should separate from this north. let them rule their almajiri and d rest of their people

Another clueless noise maker. grin
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by denamax(m): 5:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
Those who are so blinded by ignorance and are so maopic in there thinking may not see beyound what chief Umeh stated. In 2baba's voice. "To be civilized,you don't have to be educated"
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by proudlyhandsome: 5:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
chibecanglobal:
Chief Umeh while agreeing that there are some good Northern leaders with good intentions for Nigeria, urged President Jonathan to ignore some of the sycophants who never supported his reelection bid and are now praising him for conceding defeat to Gen. Buhari, saying, they were spoiling for war before the election and waiting for him to reject the result of the election so they can start the war they have been planning.
“For Danjuma to say that President Jonathan averted civil war by conceding and added that Ojukwu would have saved Nigeria one year of bloodshed if Ojukwu had done what Jonathan did, he revealed the war they have been planning, if not what has loosing election or not conceding defeat got to do with civil war, is the court not there to redress election fraud, have people not been loosing election?

“But thank God that President Jonathan was not desperate for power, for 48 years the Igbo have been held down, and they never bothered who rules the country, for over thirty years a section of this country was ruling and believed that power rest with them, just few years they were out of power they started complaining and some threatening war if power did not come back to them” he said.
Speaking with newsmen, Chief Umeh wondered why President Jonathan visited Gen. Danjuma whom he said did not support his reelection bid, but instead rained insult on the President by saying that he was defeated and he conceded defeat, something he said Late Ojukwu should have done to save the country of crisis.

“I am very sure that Danjuma and some of his cohorts who are now praising Jonathan did not support the President in his reelection bid, I don’t know what President Jonathan went to look for in his house, all the Northern leaders conspired to sabotage Jonathan, Danjuma inclusive, I don’t know what he went to his house to look for, he may have deceived the President to believe that he supported him, but I am telling you, all the Northern leaders ganged up against the President.

“For saying that Jonathan saved Nigeria from civil war, Danjuma made the right comment because they have perfected planned on how to fight war, if their brother did not win, that shows they were desperate to take power which they held for over thirty years without other sections of the country complaining, if Jonathan has refused to accept defeat, there would have been war like they said, the North were ready for that from the way they are behaving and what they are saying since after the election” he said.

Chief Umeh therefore, urge President Jonathan to concentrate on his job for the remaining days of his administration and ignore the pretenders who never supported him and made things very difficult for his administration in spite all the developmental projects he carried out in the North, which the sections of the country that gave him full support never benefited or enjoyed.

“Jonathan did everything to impress the North but you cannot satisfy some of them, there is nothing you can do for some of them they will regard than giving back power to them, that is the secret of their jubilation and saying all sorts things and insulting everybody including the President, they are no more spoiling for war, they have got what they want” he said.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/northern-leaders-conspired-to-sabotage-jonathan-umeh/

It was your people shouting war war war not Northerners Mofo.
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by danny301: 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
The Niger-deltans in general and the I jaws in particular have come to terms with the outcome of the elections and are willing to support Buhari for the betterment of Nigeria yet ibos would not let the sleeping dog lie... elections are meant to be won and lost and that was exactly what happened, so why can't these people respect the decision of the majority of Nigerians... These people didn't see anything wrong in the SE/SS voting for GEJ yet they see the Northern votes for GMB as a gang up against GEJ, what are hypocrisy! ... Nigerians have made their decision and even though there were irregularities in the election nobody can sincerely dispute the fact that majority of Nigerians actually wanted a change in government and that outcome of the election was a reflection of the will of the people... We must all move on and pray the incoming administration meets the yearning of Nigerians.
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by ekea2001: 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
Yea-indeed he doesn't know his enemies till now! O yea, opposition politics will see the Igbo man prop up their bests.Mainstream politics has not driven poverty from the north or parties under brown roofs from the core west.Abegi, encourage the Igbo.The world will rely on the strength of their intelligence and opposition.One love Nigeria.Nobody should divide us with rude statements on our heroes past.Pretending to love Nigeria while its your pocket and our collective patrimony investment security you want is sheer hypocricy!
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by ideykwum: 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
So, Fani-Kayode speaks for the Yorubas? Hmm, I didn't know that! One speech by an Igboman (no matter his persuasion) translates to a speech by all Igbos? You Yorubas never cease to amaze me! No further comment, Rule 2 rules!!

MugabeRobert:
Cry me a river.

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by omooba969(m): 6:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
calebo101:
I'm tired of this country honestly.

Can't we just go our separate ways.?

Oga oya carry knife divide am na---looking for cheap way out of ur misery. Nonsense !
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by ideykwum: 6:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
Suddenly Umeh speaks all the mind of the Igbos!! Bloody propaganda experts!

danny301:
The Niger-deltans in general and the I jaws in particular have come to terms with the outcome of the elections and are willing to support Buhari for the betterment of Nigeria yet ibos would not let the sleeping dog lie... elections are meant to be won and lost and that was exactly what happened, so why can't these people respect the decision of the majority of Nigerians... These people didn't see anything wrong in the SE/SS voting for GEJ yet they see the Northern votes for GMB as a gang up against GEJ, what are hypocrisy! ... Nigerians have made their decision and even though there were irregularities in the election nobody can sincerely dispute the fact that majority of Nigerians actually wanted a change in government and that outcome of the election was a reflection of the will of the people... We must all move on and pray the incoming administration meets the yearning of Nigerians.
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by Rotimi47: 6:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
omolami:
It is not a news that Danjuma sponsored the sefeat of Jonthan. I wonder why Gej is not aware of this. May be he is aware but for his gentle nature of dining with d enemy. Danjuma is a trator and a deceiver. He vowed not minding to exhaust his wealth to removing Gej and rest is story. Let Massob and ND militant find solution to Danjuma's vetupirtions by destrying all his oil org and he would have been made to shut up. Common almajiri were used to vote Gej out ; Courtesy Gov Kwakanso .This is one of d reasons for breeding them in the first place. They wont go to school. Sorry Gej built schl for them .Those schls are now market places already. I blamed Tinubu selfish dedires that rigged sw states election for APC . I will not be surprise when Buhari and Tinubu start fighting over APC structures. Typical fulani way of dominance. Buhari did not win election onl Gej saved non indegines living in d north from carnage or civil war as stated by Danjuma. The best for nigeria is for the north to be on their own. Not part of SS SW SE and middle belt . or t worst let nigeria divide alon river niger and Benue int North and south Nigeria. The violet and threads ofkillingd by the north is unbearable we should separate from this north. let them rule their almajiri and d rest of their people
please don't advice Massob & the Niger delta militants to start blowing oil facilities as the North may misinterpret it as declaration of war & if it start, the North will easily defeat them: let me lay down the fact, if Nigeria must separate; the South West hold the main key to Nigeria separation which is possible if they are convinced they want to get out of Nigeria; this is well known by the North as they know it is only the Yoruba's that can give them a good fight for their money. The South East & the South South can only achieve separation from Nigeria if they stop hating the Yoruba's; their leaders should start dialogue with Yoruba's & make them see reason why everyone should go their separate ways if not theyvarevon the long thing. It may take time but it may work on the long run ( over 80% ).
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
omooba969:

Oga oya carry knife divide am na---looking for cheap way out of ur misery. Nonsense !

Sorry who are you?
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by blaqoracle: 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nkanta:
Buhari and and his fellow hausa fulani in the north promised to make the country ungovernable for GEJ before and after he won the 2011 election. They used boko haram, religious violent, hate speeches and preaching, insults, and connived with their slaves in the west to see nothing good in GEJ's government just to return power to the north. GEJ played into their hands by giving all the power to Jega, one of their own, and the rest is history.
what you don't know is that these Hausa/Fulani value their cows more than your worthless life. If you are sure of yourself, declare another secession, this time you will not run to ivory coast like you coward - mentor; you will run to Afghanistan. Try yourself!
Re: Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh by omooba969(m): 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
calebo101:

Sorry who are you?

Nigerian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Adesina Won Africa's Top Job At Afdb / Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death / Ajimobi Congratulates PDP's Balogun On His Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.