Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja In Honour Of ‘buhari' Do U Belief It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja In Honour Of ‘buhari' Do U Belief It (1155 Views)

Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] / Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT / Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja In Honour Of ‘buhari' Do U Belief It by ojuoluwani(m): 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
I know some people here on nairaland will call me doubting thomas some will yab me but my reason for posting this tread is for us all to reason together on this issue. The man alleged treck from Lagos to Abuja if Buhari won presidential election. And about four days ago the news of this guy begin to trend on social media that this man was given a royal welcome in niter state with some pictures attach to it.
MY QUESTIONS ARE,
1 ) Who saw this guy when he started the journey from lagos!
2 ) Didn't he branch in any city along the road before getting to niger state
3 ) how many kilometer can a man treck in a day maximum?
4 ) Who actually monitor the journey to make sure it was tracking all through ?
5 ) please don't quote me wrong many kilometer is it from Lagos to minna to abuja and does he sleep in the bush and can he give us the places where he branch before he gets to niger state .
Please don't call me a bluff I don't belief it.

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja In Honour Of ‘buhari' Do U Belief It by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
search engines!!!
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja In Honour Of ‘buhari' Do U Belief It by tpiaT: 2:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
why did he branch at Minna?

and why not take the train?
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja In Honour Of ‘buhari' Do U Belief It by jascon1(m): 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
Make we c the video for youtube ... Na d same pics Una day repeat. Na lie... Ask am make e trekk pas Benue state make my cousin Dem see am then I go belief

(1) (Reply)

Biafran Tv To be Launched On The First Week Of May / President Has Not Abandoned Projects, Says Abati / Commission Of Enquiry: PDP Drags Amaechi To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.