Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done (2786 Views)

'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator / If Saraki Resigns; Which Zone Will Produce The Next Senate President? / All Four Refineries Will Produce Only 19 Million Litres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done by SAHACO(m): 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
Over the years the country have seen political unrest due the north and buhari not getting their way but now that buhari have been given mandate and GEJ consider defeat there is political and economy stability. Now the north can complete their tenure which they lost due to yar'dua's death. Come 2019 or 2023 the south south and south east will aspect the north to respect the out come of the election without violence, cause a new president will emerge from another zone possible the south east . As for the senate president which we have held over the years, its dividend of democracy lies with the politicians and not they people . Our greatest problem is the corrupt governor like the one in ABIA STATE, every state have their own allocation which is their dividend of democracy.
Re: Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
Dunno
Re: Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done by missystephen: 5:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
Time will tell.
Re: Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done by proudlyhandsome: 6:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
Yoruba of course and SS after

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done by kriste: 6:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
after Buhari completes the north remaining 4 years,Rochas of imo state would rule Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done by Ilekeh(f): 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
When we get there in 2023, the N/SW/MB will cross that bridge to determine our next president.

3 Likes

Re: Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done by CSTR2: 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ilekeh:
When we get there in 2023, the N/SW/MB will cross that bridge to determine our next president.
lol
What an idiott.
butterfly thinking itself a bird.

2 Likes

Re: Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ex-Governor of Delta State, James Ibori
Re: Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
That is why I always look at the "IGBO'S" like fool whenever they make this statement "my brothers, let's stay away from violence and better stay strong till 2019"..

That will show you that they are not politically literate. The next President will come from SW.... Mind you, if Buhari survive this 4year tenure, he will still rule for another 4years.

This means that the SS and SE will wait for Good 16years before they can rule this country. THANKS

2 Likes

Re: Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done by CharliParker: 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
OWELLE ROCHAS OF IGBO LAND THAT MAN CAN BE TRUSTED TO BE HONEST.

6 Likes

Re: Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done by walemoney007(m): 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
CSTR2:
lol
What an idiott.
butterfly thinking itself a bird.
u are d one dat is a daft idiott.go and check ao d regions voted in d last presidential election
Re: Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done by walemoney007(m): 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
godson36:
That is why I always look at the "IGBO'S" like fool whenever they make this statement "my brothers, let's stay away from violence and better stay strong till 2019"..

That will show you that they are not politically literate. The next President will come from SW.... Mind you, if Buhari survive this 4year tenure, he will still rule for another 4years.

This means that the SS and SE will wait for Good 16years before they can rule this country. THANKS
afta buhari 8yrs,a yoruba man will rule for anoda 8yr makin 16,power will go to d north afta dat

7 Likes

Re: Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done by walemoney007(m): 7:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
CharliParker:
so u fink oda region will vote for an ibo man?

3 Likes

Re: Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done by CSTR2: 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
walemoney007:
u are d one dat is a daft idiott.go and check ao d regions voted in d last presidential election
And you think the politics of 2015 will be the same in 2019, especially when it will be the turn of the south.?
slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done by walemoney007(m): 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
CSTR2:
And you think the politics of 2015 will be the same in 2019, especially when it will be the turn of the south.?
slowpoke.
ur dad is a fool,is possible gmb re contst in 2019,and if he perform well,he will win

2 Likes

Re: Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done by kayode27: 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
grin
Irrelevant thread.
God crowns leaders and not the dumb posters above and below me.

TIME AND CHANCE
Re: Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done by omenka(m): 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
If I were to decide, I'd say the SW after which the North Central would follow. But ultimately, the decision lies with the generality of the good people of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done by tpiadotcom: 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
Just here to read the comments.
Re: Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
I read these comments and i cant help but laugh!

If Nigeria survive, another Northerner will take over from Buhari!
The worst that will happen is, a south westerner and a northerner contesting!

A south westerner for APC and a northerner for PDP.

The north will switch to PDP!
The South West will be like

"South East and South South, we are One south ooo"

South East and South South will be like, "na now you know"?

South East/South South, will play the spoilers game, they will vote PDP and her northern candidate.

South East and South South should stop dreaming about ruling Nigeria because it will never happen!

6 Likes

Re: Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
noblezone:

If Nigeria survive, another Northerner will take over from Buhari!e

South East/South South, will play the spoilers game, they will vote PDP and her northern candidate.

South East and South South should stop dreaming about ruling Nigeria because it will never happen!

This guy just got it.In 2019,The north would return to PDP with a VP from either the SS/SE .Osibanjo would be left with the sw as the only regional bloc backing him.and so the circle continues

1 Like

Re: Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done by citizenY(m): 12:03am On Apr 16, 2015
walemoney007:
so u fink oda region will vote for an ibo man?

No, they will vote for themselves. they have enough votes. I have always wondered how you close lock your door and insist on entering my own house.... it is called. high sense!!!!
Re: Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done by ahaz: 1:08am On Apr 16, 2015
noblezone:

when the time comes nd u deny our s. E brodas d power there u with surely explain the reason y they should not secide. U guys talk like kids a times

1 Like

Re: Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done by abduljabbar4(m): 1:38am On Apr 16, 2015
noblezone:

I'm a northerner and I live around northerners. When Yaradua and Buhari contested, who won in the north? They love Buhari not because he is their own.
Go and bring Rochas okorocha and bring any northerner you like apart from Buhari, Atiku or kwankwaso to pdp and you will be shocked. They listen to what the imams say and the imams don't care whether you are a northerner or a southerner. With the likes of Buhari, kwankwaso and atiku campaigning for a southerner no northerner in Nigeria can win in the north. I know how they vote.

5 Likes

Re: Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done by Nobody: 2:31am On Apr 16, 2015
noblezone:

SW can never become the President of Nigeria again because those of us in SS n SE will play their game and look for a Northerner to be the PDP presidential aspirant. So for now ..the SW,SS, and SE will not produce the president of this country until the SW back someone from the SS or SE to complete GEJ term

1 Like

Re: Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done by M4gunners: 4:16am On Apr 16, 2015
kriste:
after Buhari completes the north remaining 4 years,Rochas of imo state would rule Nigeria
It will not happen.
Re: Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done by M4gunners: 4:18am On Apr 16, 2015
kriste:
It will not happen. After Buhari let Yoruba Man take over. Osinbanjo or someone else as for Okorocha, just for it.
Re: Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done by disumusa: 5:09am On Apr 16, 2015
north will rule for 24 years and give to sw
Re: Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done by akinszz: 7:10am On Apr 16, 2015
Wetin consign APC with zoning. Zoning is PDP thing.
Re: Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done by AgentOfAllah: 7:35am On Apr 16, 2015
SAHACO:
Over the years the country have seen political unrest due the north and buhari not getting their way but now that buhari have been given mandate and GEJ consider defeat there is political and economy stability. Now the north can complete their tenure which they lost due to yar'dua's death. Come 2019 or 2023 the south south and south east will aspect the north to respect the out come of the election without violence, cause a new president will emerge from another zone possible the south east . As for the senate president which we have held over the years, its dividend of democracy lies with the politicians and not they people . Our greatest problem is the corrupt governor like the one in ABIA STATE, every state have their own allocation which is their dividend of democracy.
The only tribe I expect to take over the reins of leadership from Buhari is the meritocratic tribe of Nigeria. I couldn't care less what geographical region they are from. Every Nigerian should own the president, not some obscure geographical expression.
Re: Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done by Qmab: 7:58am On Apr 16, 2015
President-elect is yet to perform and you people are already debating the next presidential election. Nawa o.
Re: Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done by blaqoracle: 8:07am On Apr 16, 2015
kriste:
Re: Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done by blaqoracle: 8:12am On Apr 16, 2015
CharliParker:
THE ROCHA THAT YOU ALL VOTED AGAINST.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I’ll Do First When I Get In To Office – Buhari / Graphic Pics: Dismembered Body Of 13 Yr Old Female Suicide Bomber / Why Did Buhari Not Appoint A Northerner As His Running Mate During The Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.