Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,800 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done (2800 Views)

'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator / If Saraki Resigns; Which Zone Will Produce The Next Senate President? / All Four Refineries Will Produce Only 19 Million Litres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 16, 2015
ahaz:
when the time comes nd u deny our s. E brodas d power there u with surely explain the reason y they should not secide. U guys talk like kids a times

Bros, I am a complete nwa-afo and Biafran at heart!

Yet, there is no sentiment about this!

After Buhari, the south West will be warming up to take over, but the North will switch over to the PDP!
PDP will produce a northern candidate while APC will produce a south western candidate.

The alliance between the north and the south west will come to an end!
PDP will be pick a VP from south east, then it will be double tragedy!

First, the South South and south east will vote for PDP (party loyalty) and for the Northern candidate (pay back time to south west)! Also, since the VP will be coming from the South East, thats another block vote!

There is nothing the south can do about this! The north has got the south where it hurts!

There is only one way out of it! The south must come together as one!

Well,Nigeria is not even one! Meanwhile, the circle of blood will continue in the name of "ONE" Nigeira!

Wisdom says, "split Nigeria now" to avoid the circle of blood!
Re: Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 16, 2015
The next president should come from either the North centre or the North east. 2 geopolitical zones in the south has produced a President, it would be fair to allow 2 geopolitical zones in the north produce one each before power returns to the south.

I am from the south, but most times southerners forget that there are 3 geopolitical zones in the north, but they don't forget the geopolitical zones in the south.
Re: Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done by nuclearboy(m): 12:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
It would have been nice to concede the presidency to the Igbos after General Buhari. However, which party will test fate thus..?

Say APC decides to give Rochas the ticket, you will likely find his own people exposing his secrets, calling him a Hausa goat and voting against him. And so, APC would be unwilling. PDP wants power back and would prefer someone from the north too.

just sad we never see the forest because of the bushes
Re: Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done by Felvet(f): 12:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
noblezone:
I read these comments and i cant help but laugh!

If Nigeria survive, another Northerner will take over from Buhari!
The worst that will happen is, a south westerner and a northerner contesting!

A south westerner for APC and a northerner for PDP.

The north will switch to PDP!
The South West will be like

"South East and South South, we are One south ooo"

South East and South South will be like, "na now you know"?

South East/South South, will play the spoilers game, they will vote PDP and her northern candidate.

South East and South South should stop dreaming about ruling Nigeria because it will never happen!

You spoiled the sweet write up with your last comment. But worry not, God will decide.
Re: Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
SAHACO:
Over the years the country have seen political unrest due the north and buhari not getting their way but now that buhari have been given mandate and GEJ consider defeat there is political and economy stability. Now the north can complete their tenure which they lost due to yar'dua's death. Come 2019 or 2023 the south south and south east will aspect the north to respect the out come of the election without violence, cause a new president will emerge from another zone possible the south east . As for the senate president which we have held over the years, its dividend of democracy lies with the politicians and not they people . Our greatest problem is the corrupt governor like the one in ABIA STATE, every state have their own allocation which is their dividend of democracy.
Your last sentence confirmed you as unfocused. Go get a Training in propaganda
Re: Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done by peleson: 12:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
noblezone:
I read these comments and i cant help but laugh!

If Nigeria survive, another Northerner will take over from Buhari!
The worst that will happen is, a south westerner and a northerner contesting!

A south westerner for APC and a northerner for PDP.

The north will switch to PDP!
The South West will be like

"South East and South South, we are One south ooo"

South East and South South will be like, "na now you know"?

South East/South South, will play the spoilers game, they will vote PDP and her northern candidate.

South East and South South should stop dreaming about ruling Nigeria because it will never happen!

Your papa na bstad n dem no born u well
Re: Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
arrogant supremacist every where .

alright son's and daughters of darkness .

i see how you view igbo's from your demonic microscope .

y'all will fail woefully
Re: Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done by Safari29: 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
If Buhari performs well enough he is doing 8 years confirmed.
APC is not a zoning party

there will be a transparent presidential primary election and whoever wins will rule Nigeria Afterwards.

I don't think PDP will survive 2019 talk less of 2023 self.

They can only have their ways if Buhari fails and i dont see that happening
Re: Which People Or Zone Will Produce The Next President When Buhari Is Done by austinkenneth: 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
What I saw in a blog. Sucker punch for those who think the SS/SE are naive:

Unless there is a constitutional provision that the two major parties should field their candidate from one section of the country, i see the ran-ka-de-de boyz continue for a long time. This is my theory:

(1) When APC wanted power, they fielded a Northerner in order to leverage the votes from there and they won.

(2) In 2019, if PDP does not implode, they will field a Northerner to challenge GMB and if GMB wins a second term, the battle shifts to 2023.

(3) In 2023, APC shifts power to the South with South West is well positioned to take a shot while PDP will continue with a Northerner and possibly a SE/SS VP.

(4) The Northerners will vote for their person and combine the votes from the South East and South South to win.

(5) APC starts all over again and after 8 years of failed attempts using a candidate from the South, they will be desperate to win back the Presidency and they then shift to a Northerner candidate while PDP rotates candidate to the South this time around SW/SE/SS and the Northerners then do a block vote for their person in APC

(6) the cycle continues. Return to Step 1

back to my kukuruku hills secured abode to continue work on this permutation and theory.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Getting Better Or Worse? / Man Sneaks Into Ex-girlfriend's Home, Hides Under Bed For 3 Days Eating No Food! / Rivers State "Belongs" To The Centre, Not PDP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.