Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,709 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

What I’ll Do First When I Get In To Office – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I’ll Do First When I Get In To Office – Buhari (2792 Views)

Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari / 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI / Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I’ll Do First When I Get In To Office – Buhari by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 21, 2015
President-elect, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) has revealed that one of his first priorities in office is to bring down the rate of the dollar to the naira.

Buhari spoke at the Imo International Convention Centre, Owerri, on Tuesday while on his first official visit to the state after winning the presidential election on March 28, 2015, according to a PUNCH report

“I have done it before, I know how to do it and I will do it again, more especially when Igbos are more of traders and businessmen,” he told the massive crowd.

He urged Imo people to re-elect the Imo state Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, in next Saturday’s governorship election.

He stressed the need for the state to be at the focal point of his administration, adding that the need for Imo to be controlled by the All Progressives Congress cannot be over-emphasised.

“For Imo to attract the much coveted dividends of democracy to her people, All Progressives Congress must be in control of the state,” he said.

He commended Governor Rochas Okorocha for his enterprise, describing him as a visionary Igbo leader.

He also commended the Igbo, whom he said are ubiquitous in nature.

“There is no place in Nigeria and beyond you go without seeing a person from Igbo extraction. They are industrious people and we shall ensure that their enterprise will be given a facelift during this administration,” the president-elect said.

Source: http://www.maxnaija.com/2015/05/what-ill-do-first-when-i-get-in-to.html

[img]http://1.bp..com/-DavWLx8w3kA/VV3ItneW4XI/AAAAAAAABs0/x2bseUmIuo4/s1600/buhari%2Bin%2Bigbo%2Battire.jpg[/img]
Re: What I’ll Do First When I Get In To Office – Buhari by yommyphresh(m): 1:21pm On May 21, 2015
grin
Re: What I’ll Do First When I Get In To Office – Buhari by lokito: 1:26pm On May 21, 2015
It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for an ant to pass through Buhari's Open teeth
Re: What I’ll Do First When I Get In To Office – Buhari by comos: 1:34pm On May 21, 2015
MaxNaija:
President-elect, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) has revealed that one of his first priorities in office is to bring down the rate of the dollar to the naira.

Buhari spoke at the Imo International Convention Centre, Owerri, on Tuesday while on his first official visit to the state after winning the presidential election on March 28, 2015, according to a PUNCH report

“I have done it before, I know how to do it and I will do it again, more especially when Igbos are more of traders and businessmen,” he told the massive crowd.

He urged Imo people to re-elect the Imo state Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, in next Saturday’s governorship election.

He stressed the need for the state to be at the focal point of his administration, adding that the need for Imo to be controlled by the All Progressives Congress cannot be over-emphasised.

“For Imo to attract the much coveted dividends of democracy to her people, All Progressives Congress must be in control of the state,” he said.

He commended Governor Rochas Okorocha for his enterprise, describing him as a visionary Igbo leader.

He also commended the Igbo, whom he said are ubiquitous in nature.

“There is no place in Nigeria and beyond you go without seeing a person from Igbo extraction. They are industrious people and we shall ensure that their enterprise will be given a facelift during this administration,” the president-elect said.

Source: http://www.maxnaija.com/2015/05/what-ill-do-first-when-i-get-in-to.html

[img]http://1.bp..com/-DavWLx8w3kA/VV3ItneW4XI/AAAAAAAABs0/x2bseUmIuo4/s1600/buhari%2Bin%2Bigbo%2Battire.jpg[/img]

The talk is becoming too much.
shut-up and wait till may 29 then you can start performing your miracle.
We are watching
Re: What I’ll Do First When I Get In To Office – Buhari by stevecantrell: 1:42pm On May 21, 2015
I hope some people won't run for the borders when this man resumes work. I have a feeling crazy, drastic and uncommon decisions will be made by this man. Exactly what Nigeria needs.
Re: What I’ll Do First When I Get In To Office – Buhari by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 21, 2015
lokito:
It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for an ant to pass through Buhari's Open teeth

what's the meaning of this? Baba its a matter of 8days, talk less and let your good governance do the talking.
Re: What I’ll Do First When I Get In To Office – Buhari by duduade: 1:53pm On May 21, 2015
comos:

We are watching
u must be very disrespectful. . Stuuupid human being. .
Re: What I’ll Do First When I Get In To Office – Buhari by comos: 2:04pm On May 21, 2015
duduade:
u must be very disrespectful. . Stuuupid human being. .
Even though if he is your father, can't you hide him till may 29, before Nigerian start seeing the[b] Empty-Head[/b] that was package and delivered to them?
Re: What I’ll Do First When I Get In To Office – Buhari by mrpackager(m): 2:05pm On May 21, 2015
[size=20pt]Baba onechance..........patiently waiting for 1dollar=1naira[/size]
Re: What I’ll Do First When I Get In To Office – Buhari by badmrkt(m): 2:07pm On May 21, 2015
cheesy grin this man name go soon CHANGE TO "LINUS"
Re: What I’ll Do First When I Get In To Office – Buhari by laurenjones: 2:18pm On May 21, 2015
'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'cerios buyers needed.thanks
Re: What I’ll Do First When I Get In To Office – Buhari by Generalkorex(m): 2:57pm On May 21, 2015
Baba wait till you get there.
Re: What I’ll Do First When I Get In To Office – Buhari by Meiji(m): 3:31pm On May 21, 2015

Why is a thread from last month being resurrected? To what end? Where did Buhari say he will make $1=N1? Why was this not reported in the mainstream dailies? Who or what is "MaxNaija.com"?
Re: What I’ll Do First When I Get In To Office – Buhari by San2ski(m): 3:55pm On May 21, 2015
laurenjones:
'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'cerios buyers needed.thanks

Are you kidding me

Smh grin
Re: What I’ll Do First When I Get In To Office – Buhari by tucky200(m): 4:02pm On May 21, 2015
comos:

We are watching
Bro he got to keep telling us what to do
He is not clueless
Re: What I’ll Do First When I Get In To Office – Buhari by wolextayo: 4:11pm On May 21, 2015
i pray
Re: What I’ll Do First When I Get In To Office – Buhari by Richards22(m): 4:32pm On May 21, 2015
I think the President -elect has said too much already. He should lay low on the promises and get into the office first. He cannot possibly achieve all that he promised already in one year.
Re: What I’ll Do First When I Get In To Office – Buhari by BabaNath(m): 5:24pm On May 21, 2015
Baba will drink enough Fura and this will make some saTANic Tanoids contract ebola
Re: What I’ll Do First When I Get In To Office – Buhari by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:27pm On May 21, 2015
f

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Speech That Changed The North / Between Ojukwu's Burial And Benjamin Adekunle's / President Buhari Slaughters His Sallah Ram [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.