Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Abia Governorship Re-run Holds April 25 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Governorship Re-run Holds April 25 (21017 Views)

Malami Speaks On Abia Governorship, Asks Parties To Await Decision Of Courts / Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment / Imo Governorship Re-run Election: Okorocha In Early Lead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Governorship Re-run Holds April 25 by grimandevil: 7:37am On Apr 16, 2015
IS NOT ABOUT CRYING FOUL. EVERY ABIAN SHOULD COME OUT AND VOTE AND ALSO ON THERE PHONE CAMERA JUST INCASE OF T A ORJI THUGS. POLITICAL VIOLENCE ETC. LET US VOTE . STAYING IN OUR HOUSES AND CRYING WILLNT DO A THING . COME OUT AND VOTE

1 Like

Re: Abia Governorship Re-run Holds April 25 by grimandevil: 7:40am On Apr 16, 2015
even if you don't have PVC . COME OUT AND MONITOR

1 Like

Re: Abia Governorship Re-run Holds April 25 by honourhim: 7:41am On Apr 16, 2015
Blackchampion:
Tufiakwa ndi ikpeazu.

1 Like

Re: Abia Governorship Re-run Holds April 25 by sydneyobioha(m): 8:31am On Apr 16, 2015
Sai Baba, Sai Dr Alex Otti.. Changi, changi, chanji..

Alex Otti, We Abians love u... You are our Moses, pls take us the promise Land..

1 Like

Re: Abia Governorship Re-run Holds April 25 by Homlet(m): 9:37am On Apr 16, 2015
No matter what happens, APGA candidate will be sworn in on 29th May 2015 as the rightfully elected governor of Abia state. God is with us

1 Like

Re: Abia Governorship Re-run Holds April 25 by ernecy(m): 10:45am On Apr 16, 2015
asha80:
Not sure if it would make any difference to be honest
why! Bcuz u re not from Abia undecided
Re: Abia Governorship Re-run Holds April 25 by nwadiuko1(m): 10:54am On Apr 16, 2015
zinnyprecy:
God pls give my state the best governor that will move them forward, pls Lord.
ezinne I like your prayer and I like you too

1 Like

Re: Abia Governorship Re-run Holds April 25 by EricDonn(m): 11:14am On Apr 16, 2015
There are two groups of pple crying in Abia, those who want good governance and those who want their brother as govno....Democracy is a game of numbers, the latter are in d majority so they will definitely carry d day. Its not as if there candidate wont govern well, its just dat pple tend to see anything related to TAorji as bad, so lets allow peace to reign and pray for Okezie to rebuild Aba which is ironically his hometown, i wonder who will do more for Aba; a homeboy or a bank MD who never visited Aba untill election period....lets be wise in our choices

2 Likes

Re: Abia Governorship Re-run Holds April 25 by nworanco(m): 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
itetemi:
As a political observer, am appalled by the party called APGA.

APGA has a first class candidate for Governorship of Abia, Dr Alex Otti who has almost been robbed of his obvious victory.what has been the reaction of APGA to this.

*the so called party chairman , Umeh is more concerned about the senate seat that he lost to pdp, he has also spent time to cook up conspiracy theories about a so called northern gang up that defeated jonathan.

*the abia state apga chairman even dumped otti to endorse ikpeazu [smh]

*the other apga governor of anambra state totally ignored otti's plight and is more interested in his state only.

what kind of party is apga?

who on earth told u that APGA as a political party dumb their flag bearer, APGA as a party wanted many political seats than ur imaginations , so stop cooking false information i knew u are not happy with the progress of the party.
Re: Abia Governorship Re-run Holds April 25 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
EricDonn:
There are two groups of pple crying in Abia, those who want good governance and those who want their brother as govno....Democracy is a game of numbers, the latter are in d majority so they will definitely carry d day. Its not as if there candidate wont govern well, its just dat pple tend to see anything related to TAorji as bad, so lets allow peace to reign and pray for Okezie to rebuild Aba which is ironically his hometown, i wonder who will do more for Aba; a homeboy or a bank MD who never visited Aba untill election period....lets be wise in our choices
Have U seen Aba city master plan by Dr. Alex Otti And have U also seen that of Ariaria market which is presently almost like a dump site Do U know d circumstances surrounding Otti's aspiration to become a governor Did U hear d filthy reason given by d incumbent governor on why he didn't transform Aba Bros, are U also aware that Ikpeazu as T.A's boy will remit funds to him depending on their agreement
Let's be wise nd vote 4 accountable leadership nd not all these unreasonable indegenouship sentiments...Vote Dr. Alex Otti nd U'll be glad U did!
Re: Abia Governorship Re-run Holds April 25 by optimismlaz(m): 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
Onye Ikpeazu ga emecha buru onye mbu. Na ikpe azu anyi ga bu onye nmeri.

1 Like

Re: Abia Governorship Re-run Holds April 25 by henryubani(m): 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
T.A Orji must go that's all I know IP ApGA,,,,,shame to PDP
Re: Abia Governorship Re-run Holds April 25 by henryubani(m): 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
optimismlaz:
Onye Ikpeazu ga emecha buru onye mbu. Na ikpe azu anyi ga bu onye nmeri.
u DON smoke

1 Like

Re: Abia Governorship Re-run Holds April 25 by Rizstar: 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
we don't want we don't want we don't want we don't want we don't want we don't want we don't want we don't want we don't want we don't want we don't want we don't want we don't want we don't want we don't want we don't want we don't want we don't want we don't want we don't want we don't want

Re: Abia Governorship Re-run Holds April 25 by centjamie(m): 6:23am On Apr 26, 2015
UcheStar:

Keep dreaming! U better wake up nd face reality!

Now who was dreaming?
Re: Abia Governorship Re-run Holds April 25 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
centjamie:

Now who was dreaming?
Fact is Okezie is Governor...Truth is Alex Otti is the people's choice. Until 2morow Ikpeazu is no match for Otti in terms of potential transformation. Take it or leave it!
Re: Abia Governorship Re-run Holds April 25 by centjamie(m): 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
UcheStar:

Fact is Okezie is Governor...Truth is Alex Otti is the people's choice. Until 2morow Ikpeazu is no match for Otti in terms of potential transformation. Take it or leave it!

Well,thats not the issue.the fact still remains that you were sleeping.thank God you are awake now.

By the way,from What you said about Okezie not being Otti's match,i will také it that you do not know anything about Dr. Okezie victor ikpeazu.the only thing otti has more than him is money,nothing else.at least,it is now obvious that money isn't the only thing needed in politics.check their antecedents and make your verdict from there.

The only impediment okezie had was just the fact that he was handpicked by T.A orji,nobody has anything bad to say against him.besides,did your Otti not go to T.A for his blessings and he turned him down? He became a saint the moment he left pdp for apga.very funny.well,we have gone pass that stage now,what lies in the wait now is to wish our governmor elect well,pray for him and wish works well for Abians.

I promise you one thing and you can také my words to the bank,Okezie will not tread the same path as T.A.mark my words.
Re: Abia Governorship Re-run Holds April 25 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
centjamie:

Well,thats not the issue.the fact still remains that you were sleeping.thank God you are awake now.

By the way,from What you said about Okezie not being Otti's match,i will také it that you do not know anything about Dr. Okezie victor ikpeazu.the only thing otti has more than him is money,nothing else.at least,it is now obvious that money isn't the only thing needed in politics.check their antecedents and make your verdict from there.

The only impediment okezie had was just the fact that he was handpicked by T.A orji,nobody has anything bad to say against him.besides,did your Otti not go to T.A for his blessings and he turned him down? He became a saint the moment he left pdp for apga.very funny.well,we have gone pass that stage now,what lies in the wait now is to wish our governmor elect well,pray for him and wish works well for Abians.

I promise you one thing and you can také my words to the bank,Okezie will not tread the same path as T.A.mark my words.
Well Okezie may be a good man as U said but I still prefer Alex to him!
How do U rate Okezie's tenure as Aba environmental whatever?
Re: Abia Governorship Re-run Holds April 25 by centjamie(m): 5:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
UcheStar:

Well Okezie may be a good man as U said but I still prefer Alex to him!
How do U rate Okezie's tenure as Aba environmental whatever?

He performed excellently.look at Aba now that he is no longer there and see the huge difference.
Re: Abia Governorship Re-run Holds April 25 by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 27, 2015
centjamie:

He performed excellently.look at Aba now that he is no longer there and see the huge difference.
Huge difference U said grin
centjamie:

Huge difference U said I laugh in Chinese...
Re: Abia Governorship Re-run Holds April 25 by zinnyprecy(f): 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
nwadiuko1:
ezinne I like your prayer and I like you too
tnx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) / Electricity Tariffs To Be Raised Upon Power Stability—buhari / Tinubu Chose Osinbajo For Buhari, Was Not Interested In VP: Ibrahim To Paden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.