Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above (5057 Views)

Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling / Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 16, 2015
1 & 2 no no
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by Valwezzy: 12:29am On Apr 16, 2015
OK
Allowing yourself to be magarized by a girl.

Looking at Ukwu inside church.

Castigating your fellow Dude in front of a babe just to impress her.. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by Rapmoney(m): 12:29am On Apr 16, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Acting, behaving, thinking and reasoning like a kid.

Be a focused. Have a goal in life.
Set and pursue realistic goals though.
U dor nail am be that grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by Rapmoney(m): 12:31am On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:
1 & 2 no no
wink wink You know it cool

1 Like

Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by kinglekan: 12:32am On Apr 16, 2015
. undecided
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by Hawlahscho(m): 12:35am On Apr 16, 2015
suxxman:
Just in Case cheesy

FOR SALE
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:37am On Apr 16, 2015
Rapmoney:
U dor nail am be that grin

grin
Na so

1 Like

Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by Mhizkel(f): 12:37am On Apr 16, 2015
Asking a girl you just met online to come and see you...Shey you be movie abi your house na Ozone?
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by Emodeee: 12:40am On Apr 16, 2015
One girl dey mk me giggle 4 here o. She is THIN and dry chested.
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by chymystique(f): 12:43am On Apr 16, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ No.7 - Who do guys impress then ? their fellow males?
nonsense ... everything done is to impress the opposite sex and vice versa..

that's nature ...

After impressing with and every every and you are still being turned down nko? Men being themselves is the best impression and one way to get niCe ladies of their choice and not aCt like boys tryna impress their crush.

Rapmoney:
Ur first point sha grin

Its true.. Some men squander almost more than they earn on irrelevant things with nothing to show to his name... Someone earning 50k and in a month spends almost 40k on Just "drinks" and "flexing" alone oo and before the month runs out he is broke and looking ffor where to perch/borrow.. one man was even telling me he has to spend money and enJoy himself now that he is alive today Cause he might die tomao and that he believes his kids should hustle for their future. imagine!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by Fulaboy(m): 12:44am On Apr 16, 2015
Kaiiii rapmoney your is first rule is too strict undecided
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 16, 2015
chymystique:

After impressing with and every every and you are still being turned down nko? Men being themselves is the best impression and one way to get niCe ladies of their choice and not aCt like boys tryna impress their crush.

~ If an 80 year old man wears a cologne. Its most likely he did that because of a woman ...

Its in our nature to impress the opposite sex.
Why do you wear make-up, high heels, butt pads, leggings, Brazilian hair, bum shots.. ?

You may say because you wanna look good or beautiful, but its really to seduce/impress males.

That's how nature works .
The lioness hunts to impress the Lion and possibly mate with whichever it shares its prey with..
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by tosyne2much(m): 12:57am On Apr 16, 2015
Wooooooow !!! Brilliant write-up Rapmoney

In addition, I'm more than 25yrs and I don't find myself doing any of this silly things but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't readjust in other areas which was not listed by the OP

1 Like

Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by SkinnyDude(m): 1:01am On Apr 16, 2015
that number 4 reminds me of something.

a neighbour invited me to his friend's birthday party yesterday. he said there wil be enough drinks and meat.
but this dude couldnt give me a job that would have fetched me 20k. he gave it to another guy.
now he's inviting me to come and drink. as a drunkard nah.
well, i accepted the invitation. when he left, i took my bag and went back to school.
make em dey drink em beer there.
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 16, 2015
Number 1 tho

And they are the one who make hella noise both here and in the real world, they got nothing, and no shame, jeez!!!

2.) Stop sagging grin grin
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 16, 2015
Nneka123:
Number 1 tho

And they are the one who make hella noise both here and in the real world, they got nothing, and no shame, jeez!!!

2.) Stop sagging grin grin

~ How do you know number one makes noise grin

Lil Wayne is 30+ yet he sags tongue
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 16, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ How do you know number one makes noise grin

Lil Wayne is 30+ yet he sags tongue
leave lil wayne out of this grin, he acts like kid, still skating and stuff
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 16, 2015
Nneka123:
leave lil wayne out of this grin, he acts like kid, still skating and stuff

~ He's living his life because he hustled to the top.
Stop hating him ..hater grin

Skating is not childish abeg.. that's like saying Messi is childish for still playing soccer at 20+...
and Please that thing Lil Wayne is doing is not skating- He's only attempting skating cos he can't skate one bit grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 16, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ He's living his life because he hustled to the top.
Stop hating him ..hater grin

Skating is not childish abeg.. that's like saying Messi is childish for still playing soccer at 20+...
and Please that thing Lil Wayne is doing is not skating- He's only attempting skating cos he can't skate one bit grin
I don't hate him grin how can i hate on "Young Mulla baby" lipsrsealed

When he tries to skate on stage, it's funny. Then he take off his shirt, like yuck! lipsrsealed

so back to the topic, which one will you stop doing when you are 25? tongue
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by ItsAnderson: 1:33am On Apr 16, 2015
Nneka123:
I don't hate him grin how can i hate on "Young Mulla baby" lipsrsealed

When he tries to skate on stage, it's funny. Then he take off his shirt, like yuck! lipsrsealed

so back to the topic, which one will you stop doing when you are 25? tongue

Heis! Close your mouth grin
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by Kazrem(m): 1:37am On Apr 16, 2015
chymystique:
6) Squandering Money Foolishly without making any Investment

7) Going extra miles to Impress Gals

8] Not Having Ambition/Life goals

9) Being Dirty/Untidy

10) Fighting in public/ Abusing the Female gender
The list is endless. The above also apply to ladies.
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by naijaboiy: 2:24am On Apr 16, 2015
Rapmoney:
1) Living with your parents and still feeling comfortable: Though, it is not a crime to still stay with your parents when you are 25 and above but it gives cause to worry when you still feel comfortable living and eating on them without any meaningful contribution! There are dudes who do nothing, still living in their folks' house, living off them without contributing a dime to the upkeep of the house!!! That's terrible! Most of these guys do nothing other than to eat, watch movies, listen to 2Chainz via their earphones, hang out with friends, drink and make silly noise! You can't even buy Close-Up toothpaste if the previouse one gets exhausted or replace a dead bulb in the house Of what use are you then to the old folks?
There are some guys who may still be in the University at 25 and not have much going for themselves due to their course of study.

Or their parents are very well to do and are not really bothered about their child's contribution.

I think that's an exception to this number 1 rule.

Rapmoney:

3) Stopping girls randomly on the road: No serious, educated, enlightened and sensible girl would want to give you a listening ear if you continue to do this...the gospel truth! It is no longer considered mature to bump into a woman you don't know in order to toast her! On the road! Well, except she's a who.re! Common! You are 25 or above!!! Why half your age?
i see nothing wrong with this. There is no specific place stated that a man can approach a lady.

He should do what is comfortable for him.

Na one day dem take dey know person.

Other points are spot on.

Thumbs Up! cool

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by naijaboiy: 2:27am On Apr 16, 2015
chymystique:
6) Squandering Money Foolishly without making any Investment

7) Going extra miles to Impress Gals

8] Not Having Ambition/Life goals

9) Being Dirty/Untidy

10) Fighting in public/ Abusing the Female gender
@striked.

This has got nothing to do with age.

Every gender should respect the opposite irrespective of their ages.
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by Rapmoney(m): 6:08am On Apr 16, 2015
nawtikid:
All dis yeye instructions on hw to live life no dey taya una?
Go sleep jooor!!!
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by Rapmoney(m): 6:11am On Apr 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

There are some guys who may still be in the University at 25 and not have much going for themselves due to their course of study.

Or their parents are very well to do and are not really bothered about their child's contribution.

I think that's an exception to this number 1 rule.

i see nothing wrong with this. There is no specific place stated that a man can approach a lady.

He should do what is comfortable for him.

Na one day dem take dey know person.

Other points are spot on.

Thumbs Up! cool
Thanks bro but the truth is that most emotionally mature and reasonable ladies will not stop to talk to you when you suddenly halt them on the road, especially, when she has not met you before cool

1 Like

Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by Rapmoney(m): 7:08am On Apr 16, 2015
Mhizkel:
Asking a girl you just met online to come and see you...Shey you be movie abi your house na Ozone?
grin funny you!
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by Rapmoney(m): 7:11am On Apr 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
Wooooooow !!! Brilliant write-up Rapmoney

In addition, I'm more than 25yrs and I don't find myself doing any of this silly things but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't readjust in other areas which was not listed by the OP
Thanks man! cheesy
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by Rapmoney(m): 7:14am On Apr 16, 2015
chymystique:

Its true.. Some men squander almost more than they earn on irrelevant things with nothing to show to his name... Someone earning 50k and in a month spends almost 40k on Just "drinks" and "flexing" alone oo and before the month runs out he is broke and looking ffor where to perch/borrow.. one man was even telling me he has to spend money and enJoy himself now that he is alive today Cause he might die tomao and that he believes his kids should hustle for their future. imagine!
That's a crazy way to think I bet you. Some mortgage the future of their kids on irrelevant things!
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by Rapmoney(m): 7:17am On Apr 16, 2015
Fulaboy:
Kaiiii rapmoney your is first rule is too strict undecided
Strict? But that's the fact. Though, its not a crime but when you become too relaxed in your comfort zone, it turns to something else!
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by Mhizkel(f): 9:02am On Apr 16, 2015
Rapmoney:
grin funny you!
smiley
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by nawtikid(m): 9:35am On Apr 16, 2015
Rapmoney:
Go sleep jooor!!!
if I slap u ehn! U go shiit watery shiit
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by Sexykarma(m): 10:31am On Apr 16, 2015
Rapmoney:
Sorry, tosyne2much for this thread. Ever since I joined NL in 2008, I have never created a counter thread but now, I have to do this!

There's an African proverb that says 'It's better to chase away the fox before blaming the sheep' wink. I believe tosyne2much has done the needful by chasing away the proverbial fox grin. Now, we need to blame the proverbial sheep cheesy

There are certain things I consider silly that guys who are 25 and above should stop doing! Below are them:

1) Living with your parents and still feeling comfortable: Though, it is not a crime to still stay with your parents when you are 25 and above but it gives cause to worry when you still feel comfortable living and eating on them without any meaningful contribution! There are dudes who do nothing, still living in their folks' house, living off them without contributing a dime to the upkeep of the house!!! That's terrible! Most of these guys do nothing other than to eat, watch movies, listen to 2Chainz via their earphones, hang out with friends, drink and make silly noise! You can't even buy Close-Up toothpaste if the previouse one gets exhausted or replace a dead bulb in the house grin Of what use are you then to the old folks?

2) Collecting money from folks for minor stuffs: If you still collect money from your parents for minor stuffs such as paying for haircut, clothes, footwears, then you are not better than a toddler! I mean, you need to start celebrating Children's Day every May 27th grin. Atleast, that would make us understand better that you are still a kid! At 25, you should be able to hussle legally for cash, no matter how small it is to cater for stuffs like cutting of hair and other little things. This would even give you more respect in the eyes of your folks even if you are still living with them.

3) Stopping girls randomly on the road: No serious, educated, enlightened and sensible girl would want to give you a listening ear if you continue to do this...the gospel truth! It is no longer considered mature to bump into a woman you don't know in order to toast her! On the road! Well, except she's a who.re! Common! You are 25 or above!!! Why half your age?

4) Acting as stooge: As you get older, you should begin to be the No. 1 decision-maker in your life. If you are easily swayed by friends, then you are not mature then. If friends can bump into your residence and ask you to join them for a birthday bash of someone you barely know and you spring up to get dressed, you are acting below your age! Saying 'NO' to the requests of certain people sometimes Portrays you as a rational person who can make decisions that concern their life wink Stop acting like a 10 year-old boy! Youu are 25 or above!!!

5) Being a slave to sex: At 25, you should be able to have control of the manner of girls that enter your life. Don't be a weak dude who allows all sorts of women to override you via the power of sex!!! You should be able to set a long yard between you and certain types of ladies. When you discover that a girl is trying to override you or use you as a means to satisfy her financial needs with you hoping to have sex with her, you should be able to run away from her! Yes, run away from her! Running away is allowed cool

I am always pleased when I see my fellow guys acting sensibly wink

You can add yours too...
Bruh u are jes too much... I carry two hand n many gunshots for u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Explosive Experiences From Having Sex From Behinde / Couple Tied Together With A Rope During Their Wedding At A Celestial Church / Men Who Watch Korean Love Series Are Legitimate Pvvssy Lickers!! [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.