Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:45 PM

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above (5177 Views)

Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling / Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by Deejavuu(f): 10:49am On Apr 16, 2015
ronald4lif:
Nice one rapmoney. Thankfully I'm not guilty of any.

If in doubt ask dee javuu. tongue

Lool.
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by 2dice(m): 10:53am On Apr 16, 2015
Mhizkel:
Asking a girl you just met online to come and see you...Shey you be movie abi your house na Ozone?
hehehehe
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by 2dice(m): 10:58am On Apr 16, 2015
Listening to 2chainz
lol who doesn that
2chainz is wackness no be here oo
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by Rapmoney(m): 11:02am On Apr 16, 2015
Sexykarma:

Bruh u are jes too much... I carry two hand n many gunshots for u
God bless! cheesy
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 16, 2015
nawtikid:
All dis yeye instructions on hw to live life no dey taya una?

Bros abeg live the life any how u like. Na u and God get talk. But, no blame anybody ooo. Na that part no good!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nneka123:
I don't hate him grin how can i hate on "Young Mulla baby" lipsrsealed

When he tries to skate on stage, it's funny. Then he take off his shirt, like yuck! lipsrsealed

so back to the topic, which one will you stop doing when you are 25? tongue

~ Ummmm .. I don't do any of em' on the list tongue

So maybe I'd spend less time in the showers when I'm 25. That's the only thing I do.. I stay long in the shower grin
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by Mhizkel(f): 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
2dice:

hehehehe
You one of them abi?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by 2dice(m): 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
Mhizkel:

You one of them abi?
i dunno joor
nothing bad in going to ur house vice versa xcept you re not feeling the person
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by Mhizkel(f): 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
2dice:

i dunno joor
I know, but it depends on how far you both have been talking...Some guys are so dumb that immediately i accept their friendship request, the next thing they say is 'Babe, come to my house'..
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by 2dice(m): 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
Mhizkel:

I know, but it depends on how far you both have been talking...Some guys are so dumb that immediately i accept their friendship request, the next thing they say is 'Babe, come to my house'..
lol .. Konji might cause it..dont blame the dude ..Blame Mr.Konji
seriously that wack.. Some gals do oblige the invitation tho
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by Mhizkel(f): 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
2dice:

i dunno joor
I know...But it depends on how far you both have been talking.. some guys are just so dumb that immediately you accept their friendship request, the next they tell you is 'Babe come to my house na'
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by Rapmoney(m): 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
Mhizkel:

I know...But it depends on how far you both have been talking.. some guys are just so dumb that immediately you accept their friendship request, the next they tell you is 'Babe come to my house na'
lol grin
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
@OP all those ooints are so on point,let me add this,though it's more of a point for both sexes

if at 25 nairaland is your main priority,forget it. your lost

1 Like

Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by Mhizkel(f): 4:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by Mhizkel(f): 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
2dice:

Yea!Some gals sha...dey like downgrading themselves
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by Mhizkel(f): 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
2dice:

Yea!Some gals sha...Dey like downgrading themselves!
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
undecided
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by 2dice(m): 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
Mhizkel:

Yea!Some gals sha...dey like downgrading themselves
uhmn
BUT There is one person that will ask you "bae come to my house" and you will definitely smile with a BiG YES..
Cc prettythicksme
Sinai
lagmostkuit
beamborla
ashekeena
dechandel (hope i got d moniker tho)
clue: The person is a nairalander
who knws the answer?
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by Beamborla(f): 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
2dice:

uhmn
BUT There is one person that will ask you "bae come to my house" and you will definitely smile with a BiG YES..
Cc prettythicksme
Sinai
lagmostkuit
beamborla
ashekeena
who knws the answer?
I can't think of any lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by 2dice(m): 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
Beamborla:

I can't think of any lipsrsealed
so my bola too has chicken brain cheesy
chaii ayaff suffer
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by Beamborla(f): 5:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
2dice:

so my bola too has chicken brain cheesy
chaii ayaff suffer
Lol... Nah!
Can't think of anyone on NL who would ask me to come to his house and I would happily reply yes...no one, my love
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by 2dice(m): 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
Beamborla:

Lol... Nah!
Can't think of anyone on NL who would ask me to come to his house and I would happily reply yes...no one, my love
there is one Guy
dont worry when others miss it
i will tell you the Guy cheesy
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by Mhizkel(f): 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
2dice:

uhmn
Cc prettythicksme
Sinai
lagmostkuit
beamborla
ashekeena
who knws the answer?
Na you know..Even if na Oga Seun,ayam not goin!
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by 2dice(m): 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
Mhizkel:

Na you know..Even if na Oga Seun,ayam not goin!
hmnn..
Incorrect cheesy
puzzle to badt
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by Mhizkel(f): 6:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
2dice:

hmnn..
Incorrect cheesy
puzzle to badt
Who tell you say i wan answer ya question before?
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by 2dice(m): 6:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
Mhizkel:

Who tell you say i wan answer ya question before?
na because na kunu full yor brain dear wink
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by Beamborla(f): 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
2dice:

there is one Guy
dont worry when others miss it
i will tell you the Guy cheesy
I laugh in shorthand.
Except the person is yet to join NL
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by Mhizkel(f): 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
2dice:

na because na kunu full yor brain dear wink
sad
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by ITbomb(m): 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
The op is right

At 25, you should stop stalking girls online. Go to workshops, seminars, church activities, family meetings etc and meet girls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by 2dice(m): 6:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
Beamborla:

I laugh in shorthand.
Except the person is yet to join NL
hahahhah in dis aspect all gals are d same
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by 2dice(m): 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
ITbomb:
The op is right

At 25, you should stop stalking girls online. Go to workshops, seminars, church activities, family meetings etc and meet girls
oga sum pple heart dey fail pass Jamb oo
Re: Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25 Yrs And Above by 2dice(m): 6:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
Mhizkel:

sad
lol will give you the answer tomorrow
stay tuned :*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Just Won A Bet Of 900thousand Naira, ND I Want To Spend 150K On A Female Here. / Video: Girls Put Their Natural Curves On Displays At The South Beach / I Caught Her Doing This Nasty Thing (adults Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.