Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Smshh!!! Girl Kills Self In Delta After Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Smshh!!! Girl Kills Self In Delta After Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos (794 Views)

Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé / Lady Puts Fiancé In A Car Boot In A Crazy Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smshh!!! Girl Kills Self In Delta After Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by fashek2003yahoocom(m): 11:52am On Apr 16, 2015
A jilted girl identified as Egoli (surname withheld) in Asaba Community Delta State has allegedly committed suicide three years after she introduced her fiancé to her parents.

According to Leadershipng, the incident, which occurred on Monday, swept through the community when the news of her death hit the area.

It was gathered that Ego, as she is fondly called, allegedly committed suicide when it became clear to her that her fiancé had wedded another girl in Lagos.

Police public relations officer in the State, DSP Celestina kalu who confirmed the incident , said the
girl, a graduate of economics from the university of Benin, had been waiting for her man since three years in Asaba.

She said that the girl was found dead in her room the following day after she and her parents had retired to sleep, with particles of drugs found on her. Her corpse has been sent for autopsy.

Family members who spoke to their correspondent, one of them, Mrs. Mabel Egbeide, said she had complained bitterly about the story of the fiancé marrying another girl in Lagos but her fears were dismissed before she took her life.

Sources said Ego's fiancé, a Lagos based businessman, was relieved of his job in Lagos after he had carried out introduction of the girl before her parents and returned to Lagos where he had stayed all these while before allegedly taking another girl for a wife.
http://www.naijarealinfo.com/2015/04/smshh-girl-kills-self-in-delta-after.html

Re: Smshh!!! Girl Kills Self In Delta After Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by agarawu23(m): 11:54am On Apr 16, 2015
pictures of the dead body

when will ladies grow up? the engagement ring shldnt pass 6 or 8 month if the guy is ready to marry you

but if you still have his engagement ring for 5years is none of my business
Re: Smshh!!! Girl Kills Self In Delta After Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by aziza222(f): 11:54am On Apr 16, 2015
but u r a big fool. a living dog is better than a dead lion. cry

1 Like

Re: Smshh!!! Girl Kills Self In Delta After Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by dulux07(m): 11:56am On Apr 16, 2015
Eeyah. When there is life there is hope.
Re: Smshh!!! Girl Kills Self In Delta After Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by shevi4mb(m): 11:56am On Apr 16, 2015
Hw on earth will you take your own life becos of disappointment. I never felt it b4, and i dnt pray to feel it. But seriously, these south-south angels are very fragile even the warri babes
Re: Smshh!!! Girl Kills Self In Delta After Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by shevi4mb(m): 11:57am On Apr 16, 2015
aziza222:
babe i knw exactly hw this feels, but u r a big fool. a living dog is better than a dead lion. cry

Respect to the dead....u have to walk in her shoes b4 you judge
Re: Smshh!!! Girl Kills Self In Delta After Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by zyzxx(m): 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
She should start hunting d guy in his dream
Re: Smshh!!! Girl Kills Self In Delta After Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by aziza222(f): 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Smshh!!! Girl Kills Self In Delta After Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by aziza222(f): 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2015

i can never be in her shoes
Re: Smshh!!! Girl Kills Self In Delta After Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by trapQ: 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
True
shevi4mb:

Re: Smshh!!! Girl Kills Self In Delta After Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by shevi4mb(m): 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
aziza222:

i can never be in her shoes

I also dnt pray so...but pls, dnt insult the dead....especially the ones you dnt even knw one on one.
NB: a dead lion worths more than a living dog (dats integrity)
Re: Smshh!!! Girl Kills Self In Delta After Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by aziza222(f): 12:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
shevi4mb post=
I also dnt pray so...but pls, dnt insult the dead....especially the ones you dnt even knw one on one.
NB: a dead lion worths more than a living dog (dats integrity)

nobody is insulting anyone... just expressing my views... if evryone opts death at the the glance of a mere challange, i guess our president won't become who he is today
Re: Smshh!!! Girl Kills Self In Delta After Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by shevi4mb(m): 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
aziza222:
shevi4mb post=

nobody is insulting anyone... just expressing my views... if evryone opts death at the the glance of a mere challange, i guess our president won't become who he is today

I understand you. But we'r nt all equal, and we have different ways of dealing with issues. ' A big fool' is an insult in my opinion.
Re: Smshh!!! Girl Kills Self In Delta After Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by aziza222(f): 1:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
shevi4mb post=
I understand you. But we'r nt all equal, and we have different ways of dealing with issues. ' A big fool' is an insult in my opinion.

Ejima Jesus grin am sorry for the use of that word. i only felt it was wrong to take ones life nomara wat

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Are Romance Section Moderator? / Today Is My Swt Heart Birthday, Kindly Wish Her Happy Birthday As A Gift / Can You Receive 20 Strokes Of Cain For Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.