Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa (53808 Views)

IIhan Omar Sworn-In In USA As First Female Muslim Lawmaker (Photos) / President Al Bashir “escapes” From South Africa / Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by acenazt: 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
Meti99:
honestly
i don't know the hush about south africa. i think we need to develop our own country and make it admirable to other africans, rather than this humiliation from these zulu gambaris.

i think they took time to build their country to the taste of foreigners.
::::http://giftedworld..nl/2015/04/simple-steps-on-how-to-get-morethan.html?m=1

we can as well do it, thaz why i represent CHANGE

Our leaders have failed us.
crap they didn't build that country the whites did
Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by nifton(m): 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
I ve come to realise dat racism though hated by all is been carried out by all too,What an irony.White discriminate blacks in Europe,Blacks racially abuse themselves right hia in Africa n more painfully the trichotomy btw Nigerians(Igbo,Hausa and Yoruba). What a wicked world.
Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
dejavuh0007:

If he was poor he won't be able to afford a dstv in d first place r£tard

Your ranting means you are streching your finances. Living beyond ones means is still being poor.
Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
BluIvy:

This is the problem you people have, do not concern yourself about SA and their losses, as the minister said evacuate your people. Finish & klaar! South Africa will sort its losses out.

This BB- Bostwanan Bitttch again?
Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by acenazt: 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
BluIvy:

This is the problem you people have, do not concern yourself about SA and their losses, as the minister said evacuate your people. Finish & klaar! South Africa will sort its losses out.
u one of em kafirs I guess.
Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
acenazt:
crap they didn't build that country the whites did

Ofcourse, now you can still get yourselves whites to build your own country. Right? Happy face grin
Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by dejavuh0007(m): 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
BluIvy:

Your ranting means you are streching your finances. Living beyond ones means is still being poor.
Hey dimwit watch it I wasn't d one who was complaining about a dstv subscription...
Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
acenazt:
u one of em kafirs I guess.

Yes! Are you pained? grin grin grin Sowrrriie! tongue

Now your flight home will be here in less than 22hrs. Bon Voyage! kiss

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
dejavuh0007:

Hey dimwit watch it I wasn't d one who was complaining about a dstv subscription...
cheesy cheesy cheesy But you answered! Calm down joor! Whoo! Angry much? Xenophobic tendencies right there.
Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
nifton:
I ve come to realise dat racism though hated by all is been carried out by all too,What an irony.White discriminate blacks in Europe,Blacks racially abuse themselves right hia in Africa n more painfully the trichotomy btw Nigerians(Igbo,Hausa and Yoruba). What a wicked world.

Are you just realizing this? grin

Black Africans have seriously been dealt a bad hand. Muahaha.

Imagine being Black, then...oh shiot!

AFRICAN, then...

fuc..k...

Bleep!!!!!!!

.....NIGERIAN?!!!!!!

And then double fuuuuuuck.

IGBO OF ALL THINGS.

Igbooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Chei Shineke oginzi??

Lmaooooo

4 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
I have already lost hope when Obanikoro was mentioned in the post

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by drehdinho(m): 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
What's happening in South Africa presently, is one of the prophecies in the Bible which says,"Nations shall rise against Nation". More reason Christians' faith should be more deep.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by dejavuh0007(m): 5:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
BluIvy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy But you answered! Calm down joor! Whoo! Angry much? Xenophobic tendencies right there.
Yea yea call it whatever u may... I won't even dream of being a south african not even in d next life.. If not that some nigerians can sit their sorry ass£s in their country and get something doing dis wouldn't have come up. D most annoying tin is dat dey even do odd jobs a homeless nigeria won't do in nigeria just to earn a living ova dere.. Nigerian mentality
SMH
Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by olaoyeeric(m): 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
this is unacceptable!
Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by kemthegirl(f): 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
otunsman:
Them no go gree return.At least,despite the killings sa is by far better and secure than naija.

You self hating re*tard, how is SA better than Nija?
Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by talk2tosep(m): 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
Your father is the walking dead!we have polluted these beautiful country ,our government is the real problem...southafrica is free visa to dublin,newzealand hw many of them go there you idiot...the tru will always be better ...*frican leaders should brace up and build there countries...
kraftykc:

Pay to evacuate you? To save YOUR life?

Lol, I see a walking dead man people.
Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by persius555(m): 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
BluIvy:

Girlie, u seem to show a lot of south african xenophobic trait in ur posts. South africa for south africans you say? Little do u know that the SA economy have been slowing downcompared to nigeria, ghana, ethiopia and the rest. This is becos factors like power supply, gold reserves,coal reserves(major source of raw material) foreign aid are all on the decline. Investments gains from other regions are helping to balance the scale. South africans only viable source of gas for its power industry is locked up deep below the earthcrust and estimated to lasst for 30 years(to be extracted using the very expensive fracking process), while other countries can boast of hundreds trillions square cubic feet of this gas. In few years to come, the SA govt might not be able to fully power its economy,it would have no choice but to seek for cheaper gas supply from algeria, nigeria and angola. All in all,africa needs africans for growth. These attacks is the last thing SA needs.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by deltapikin(m): 6:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
Are Nigerians in SA willing to come back? The Rep that went to the press supposed to table the issue in the house before running to the press. Let her go back and do what she supposed to do rather than unnecessary ranting for people to see that she has concern
Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by Kobeje(m): 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
Evacuation aside, NIGERIA AS A NATION SHOULD HAVE WAYS OF GETTING BACK AT THESE COUNTRIES THAT TREAT US ANYHOW ECONOMICALLY AND ANY OTHER WAY WE CAN.

WHEN WE DO THIS ONCE OR TWICE, THEY WOULD THINK TWICE BEFORE TRYING SUCH NONSENSE TO OUR CITIZENS.

OUR GOVERNMENT MUST UNDERSTAND THAT TO DISRESPECF A NIGERIAN IS TO DISRESPECT THE NATION AS WHOLE.

THIS I HOPE WOULD NOT BE A GREAT STRUGGLE FOR OUR GOVERNMENT ANYMORE BECAUSE THEIR GREED AND SUBSEQUENT NEGLEGENCE IS AT THE ROOT OF ALL THESE.
Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by mizzsmilez(f): 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
South Africa is a country rolling in its own filth.
If Nigerians decide(d)(s) to get in it with them, they had better be ready to get filth thrown at them.
Most south Africa men are lazy, poor and unproductive.
Let's just steer clear when we can and if we have built a business there, pray and strive to make it flourish.
Evacuation isn't the first order of business, safety is which doesn't necessarily mean asking peeps to leave what they have labored for.
Just because an angry man is hungry andbready to cause a stir to attract attention.
Jealosuy and poverty can make a sane man go insane especially when the one that s the cause keeps rubbing it in.
I have SA friends and they are cool.
Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
As a Nigerian residing and working in SA, I'll call a spade a spade. 'Many' south africans are xenophobic! yes... that stench is always in the air, even when you find yourself amongst the learned ones. Yes, i understand some of our people do drugs here and use their girls for prostitution, and they paint 'all' Nigerians by those vices as an excuse .. this acts not unique to nigerians here, there are over 800 south africans in foreign jails for drug related offenses too...
on the local level, little are prepared to give you a fair shake even if morals is by your side..

now see how defensive they are today, 'we aint xenophobic'; 'not all south africans are xenophobic'

you see how generalization cause damages? i saw this coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by pharmow: 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
Anaskie:
Its funny how everybody is crying foul.

Few days ago, some people on this same forum were saying similar things...only that it was being directed at the Igbos.

Its surprising to see some of these same people who were threatening to start killing all Igbos in Lagos, castigate the South Africans.

Despite the contradictions, Im glad to know that they still have some little conscience left in their cold hearts.

When we cannot accommodate our brothers in the same country, how can we expect same from foreigners?

Im not trying to whip up sentiments. Just saying my mind.

Anyways, the South African govt should do something about the situation before it escalates.

Let's not take this issue with kids glove.Xenophobia happening in SA presently is incomparable to tribal bashing on social media you're talking about. I'm very sure that after the Oba's comment A yoruba man still go to ladipo or Alaba to buy goods from an Igbo man, and an Igbo man still go to Iya Basira to buy rice or amala. They were just words of the mouth and the few that have hatred for other tribes are just dying in silence. Even if Agbaje had won, nothing would have happened to the Igbos. Let's not bring sentiments into this and let's all join hands together to frown at this madness perpetrated by South Africans

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by tsdarkside(m): 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
BluIvy:

That is the way to go! But I am afraid you guys are just all talk but no action. lipsrsealed

buhhhh.....hahahaha.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by morpheus24: 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
iterator24:
As a Nigerian residing and working in SA, I'll call a spade a spade. 'Many' south africans are xenophobic! yes... that stench is always in the air, even when you find yourself amongst the learned ones. Yes, i understand our people do drugs here and use their girls for prostitution, and they paint 'all' Nigerians by those vices as an excuse .. this acts not unique to nigerians here, there are over 800 south africans in foreign jails for drug related offenses too...
on the local level, little are prepared to give you a fair shake even if morals is by your side..
now see how defensive they are today, 'we aint xenophobic'; 'not all south africans are xenophobic'

The stench is in the air my bros.

Isolation really turns people into animals.

In the word of DR DR_CHronic 2001.... "When you let animals out cages, its dangerous to people who look like strangers"
Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by tsdarkside(m): 7:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
caprini1:
I just called a Lady friend of mine in SA ,and she confirmed this ,saying its horrible and that she's been indoors for days ,and also she can't wear most of her Nigerian clothes anymore,not to be mistaken for a Nigerian...Also ,that some south Africans married to Nigerians were seriously wounded.

TO HELL WITH SOUTH-AFRICA---TO HELL WITH NELSON MANDELA,I HOPE HE ROT IN HELL...!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
At least, Obanikoro is becoming useful...!

Minister for Foreign affairs, hope BABA will retain you sha.!
Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by persius555(m): 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
iterator24:
As a Nigerian residing and working in SA, I'll call a spade a spade. 'Many' south africans are xenophobic! yes... that stench is always in the air, even when you find yourself amongst the learned ones. Yes, i understand our people do drugs here and use their girls for prostitution, and they paint 'all' Nigerians by those vices as an excuse .. this acts not unique to nigerians here, there are over 800 south africans in foreign jails for drug related offenses too...

Brova,abeg take cautions, stay away from these bloodthirsty africans who blame others for their woes. We have no choice but to develop this blessed country. Nigeria is the hope of africa, not these zulu speaking ignoramus
Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by morpheus24: 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
pharmow:

Let's not take this issue with kids glove.Xenophobia happening in SA presently is incomparable to tribal bashing on social media you're talking about. I'm very sure that after the Oba's comment A yoruba man still go to ladipo or Alaba to buy goods from an Igbo man, and an Igbo man still go to Iya Basira to buy rice or amala. They were just words of the mouth and the few that have hatred for other tribes are just dying in silence. Even if Agbaje had won, nothing would have happened to the Igbos. Let's not bring sentiments into this and let's all join hands together to frown at this madness perpetrated by South Africans

See them in action

{flash=400, 300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzKsJzJjRic[/flash]

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by mmmustapha(m): 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
ollah1:
This can't happen. They South Africans woud lose.

Bye bye to

Mtn
Multi choice
Shop rite

Add yours
dstv
Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by morpheus24: 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
mmmustapha:
dstv

South African artists being affected, cannot perform in Zimbabwe and their workers in Mozambic cannot go to work in SASOL

Nigeria please retaliate, My African brothers, please retaliate as hard as you can and show these people, they cannot get away with this behavior.

VIVA PAN AFRICANISM!!

[flash=400, 300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr6I2mOBq-o[/flash]
Re: Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa by tsdarkside(m): 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
this is exactly what i was afraid of many years ago....after aparteid,this stvpid south-africans didnt send this stvpid white-colonialists away...

what do they do?? ,,,,,they integreted with their oppressors....look now...their are attacking,their own black-brothers and black-sisters for what??

didnt we all went through the madness of the oppressor(white-nastyness)...

thats why i say...TO HELL WITH SOUTH-AFRICA... angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? / Eritrea Government Made Polygamy Mandatory: Eritrea Trending On Twitter / Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.