Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,335 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Finally: A Technology To Prevent Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally: A Technology To Prevent Cheating (1063 Views)

5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) / 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom / 10 Tips On How To Prevent Cheating In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally: A Technology To Prevent Cheating by Niyi74(m): 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
Why are men the target? grin

Re: Finally: A Technology To Prevent Cheating by Dahjhi: 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ni Gini? undecided
Re: Finally: A Technology To Prevent Cheating by Johnjnr(m): 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
invent of the century. hope say na yanke dat one go end ooo. any Jonathan that brings this to nigeria, i raise a buhari against you cool
Re: Finally: A Technology To Prevent Cheating by fharmah(m): 3:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
ozugozugbwagwa grin ,wat kinda wikedness is dis
dem suppose flog the marker
and wat bout women
Re: Finally: A Technology To Prevent Cheating by DuchessLily(f): 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
Niyi74:
Why are men the target? grin

Because they cheat more
Re: Finally: A Technology To Prevent Cheating by aorseer: 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
Am not against the invention but what happens when you have an E.RECTION by chance.

1 Like

Re: Finally: A Technology To Prevent Cheating by Niyi74(m): 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
DuchessLily:

Because they cheat more

That's just a perception. Ladies cheat too. This is unfair.
Re: Finally: A Technology To Prevent Cheating by Niyi74(m): 3:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
aorseer:
Am not against the invention but what happens when you have an E.RECTION by chance.

There is a little gap in front to take care of that and if it reaches the limit and still agitates t0 protrude further, the resulting pain will call it to order! grin
Re: Finally: A Technology To Prevent Cheating by Strongfaze(m): 3:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
Who go hold the padlock?
Re: Finally: A Technology To Prevent Cheating by Enegod(m): 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
angry angry
Re: Finally: A Technology To Prevent Cheating by PureWays(m): 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
What happens when you have an erecti0n? Prolly cos you see a mind blowing a**..
I personally think this can't stop guys from cheating, they will surely manipulate it somehow, or better still break the damn thing when konji kicks in... grin grin
Re: Finally: A Technology To Prevent Cheating by DuchessLily(f): 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
Niyi74:

That's just a perception. Ladies cheat too. This is unfair.
yeah ladies cheat, but read my comment again. ... "More"

Or maybe I should change d "more" to "most"
Re: Finally: A Technology To Prevent Cheating by ratatis(m): 9:50am On Apr 18, 2015
Could be used by a lady to help a guy develop sexual discipline.

cc: emilyone.
Re: Finally: A Technology To Prevent Cheating by justfab(f): 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
Loooool.... grin
Re: Finally: A Technology To Prevent Cheating by emilyone(f): 3:13am On Apr 24, 2015
ratatis:
Could be used by a lady to help a guy develop sexual discipline.
cc: emilyone.

Really?
Re: Finally: A Technology To Prevent Cheating by ratatis(m): 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
emilyone:

Really?

Yes! With the consent of the guy, of course.
Some people find it hard to discipline themselves, unless they're assisted by another, in an atmosphere of love, fun & understanding.
I'm particularly referring to a lady who has disciplined herself to rely on "rabbit" when she's sexually stressed & the guy happens to be away. tongue
Re: Finally: A Technology To Prevent Cheating by charijee(f): 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
And a man would allow you do this to his "jnr"
Re: Finally: A Technology To Prevent Cheating by ratatis(m): 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
charijee:
And a man would allow you do this to his "jnr"

It depends on who the man & the woman are & also the prevailing atmosphere.

***weird things happening*** tongue

(1) (Reply)

She's 8 Years Older And Always Talks About Marriage..advice Needed / My Answer To - My Fiance Can't Speak Good English. Should I Marry Him? / Man's Testicles Smashed With Hammer joystick Cut Off After He Was Caught Cheatin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.