Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Abians Dump Otti, Calls Him A Stranger - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abians Dump Otti, Calls Him A Stranger (3824 Views)

Federal Government Reply Alex Otti,calls Him A Liar(picture) / Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic / Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abians Dump Otti, Calls Him A Stranger by eziyi(m): 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
You ppl r begining to make ppl like me go crazy,you didnt dump #DAO before now and you expect ppl like me believe you are just waking up from slumper or becoming disenchanted from your once one and only man are you serious,you would have dropped him long before now or maybe you are hiding a skeleton on your closet whatever plus you minus you #DAO(Dr Alex Otti) for life
Re: Abians Dump Otti, Calls Him A Stranger by unclejb2(m): 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
AmadiAba:
As the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) prepares to hold the April 25 Abia State governorship election run off, a concerned group under the auspices of Abia Rebirth has called on the electorate not to vote for All Progressive Grand Alliance candidate, Chief Alex Otti for denying and abandoning his birth place, Arochukwu in the name of politics.

It will be recalled that elders and youths in the state had under the Abia Charter, directed that the next governor of the state should be an indigene of Abia South as Abia North and Abia central had ruled the state for the past 16 years. Based on the joint decision, Otti had denounced his Arochukwu origin to claim Ngwa, a part of Abia central so as to qualify for the governorship under the charter.

Our source gathered Otti has promised his supporters and financiers who are mainly non Abians based in Lagos and Nnewi massive government patronage if elected .

Speaking under condition of anonymity, a leader in Arochukwu said, " how do you expect us to entrust the state resources in the hands of an inconsistent personality. Alex Otti denied his birth place and origin because of politics. He has not done anything tangible for Abians and now he is busy buying people with money. We believe in people who had been contributing to the community all along without bias. My advice to Abians is that they should not vote Otti as he is going to bring all his political appointees and contractors from Lagos and Anambra thereby, abandoning our local economy".

Efforts to reach the Campaign Director General for Alex Otti proved abortive as his phones were switched off.
@OP... do not try to decieve non Abian and non Igbos her. Otti is from Aro-Ngwa. The Aros are migratory settlers who find themselves settling in almost every part of Igbo land. Otti is a bonafide Ngwa man in all fairness and equity. He built a house and leaves in Ngwa. That his ancestors migrated from Arochukwu and settled in Ngwa land does not make him not to be an Ngwa man. His roots are Arochukwu and his home is Ngwa. No matter the amount of falsehood Ochendo and His cohorts try to peddle, Abians are fed up with bad governance and treachery. Otti is the deviation from the status quo of impunity, corruption, misrule, resource mismanagement and criminality currently going on in Abia state under T. A, Orji.

1 Like

Re: Abians Dump Otti, Calls Him A Stranger by unclejb2(m): 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
AmadiAba:
As the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) prepares to hold the April 25 Abia State governorship election run off, a concerned group under the auspices of Abia Rebirth has called on the electorate not to vote for All Progressive Grand Alliance candidate, Chief Alex Otti for denying and abandoning his birth place, Arochukwu in the name of politics.

It will be recalled that elders and youths in the state had under the Abia Charter, directed that the next governor of the state should be an indigene of Abia South as Abia North and Abia central had ruled the state for the past 16 years. Based on the joint decision, Otti had denounced his Arochukwu origin to claim Ngwa, a part of Abia central so as to qualify for the governorship under the charter.

Our source gathered Otti has promised his supporters and financiers who are mainly non Abians based in Lagos and Nnewi massive government patronage if elected .

Speaking under condition of anonymity, a leader in Arochukwu said, " how do you expect us to entrust the state resources in the hands of an inconsistent personality. Alex Otti denied his birth place and origin because of politics. He has not done anything tangible for Abians and now he is busy buying people with money. We believe in people who had been contributing to the community all along without bias. My advice to Abians is that they should not vote Otti as he is going to bring all his political appointees and contractors from Lagos and Anambra thereby, abandoning our local economy".

Efforts to reach the Campaign Director General for Alex Otti proved abortive as his phones were switched off.
@OP... do not try to decieve non Abians and non Igbos her. Otti is from Aro-Ngwa. The Aros are migratory settlers who find themselves settling in almost every part of Igbo land. Otti is a bonafide Ngwa man in all fairness and equity. He built a house and leaves in Ngwa. That his ancestors migrated from Arochukwu and settled in Ngwa land does not make him not to be an Ngwa man. His roots are Arochukwu and his home is Ngwa. No matter the amount of falsehood Ochendo and His cohorts try to peddle, Abians are fed up with bad governance and treachery. Otti is the deviation from the status quo of impunity, corruption, misrule, resource mismanagement and criminality currently going on in Abia state under T. A, Orji.

1 Like

Re: Abians Dump Otti, Calls Him A Stranger by caselessogbuagu: 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
austinkenneth:

So what makes you think this is view is shared by all Abians and not just afew people as mentioned above. Why are you so quick to generalise and castigate. Myopic reasoning.What about those Abians a that are supporting him?

You should know by now what lies PDP propaganda can come up with.
when you think the entire north is against gej, you never considered the number that voted him in 2011 or are still supporting him and voted him last time. Don't give me that line in bold cos you are guilty too.

2 Likes

Re: Abians Dump Otti, Calls Him A Stranger by liljboy(m): 10:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
AmadiAba:

What is the relationship with the isue here? Pls dont distract us

The write up is not mine, I copied it from the web. However, what is wrong if the people of Abia want power to rotate amongst the regions for equity. Why cant Otti respect that?
don't tell me that nonsense, where's is it in the constitution that power should be shared that way...... if u have anything good to offer, come out an good minded people will vote for you..... na only ngwa pple dey com out with that theory of not knowing where otti is from..... ask 80% of pple in abia, that's the person they want.

3 Likes

Re: Abians Dump Otti, Calls Him A Stranger by liljboy(m): 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
unclejb2:
@OP... do not try to decieve non Abians and non Igbos her. Otti is from Aro-Ngwa. The Aros are migratory settlers who find themselves settling in almost every part of Igbo land. Otti is a bonafide Ngwa man in all fairness and equity. He built a house and leaves in Ngwa. That his ancestors migrated from Arochukwu and settled in Ngwa land does not make him not to be an Ngwa man. His roots are Arochukwu and his home is Ngwa. No matter the amount of falsehood Ochendo and His cohorts try to peddle, Abians are fed up with bad governance and treachery. Otti is the deviation from the status quo of impunity, corruption, misrule, resource mismanagement and criminality currently going on in Abia state under T. A, Orji.
thank u my brother, whether he is from arochukwu, aro-ngwa or ngwa, all of them dey ABIA STATE.....shikina!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Abians Dump Otti, Calls Him A Stranger by liljboy(m): 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
Rexology:
It is very unfortunate that PDP in Abia State will condescend this very low to make this statement, obviously in their desperate desire to win election, after putting the State in mess for 16years. Abia State is my State and it belongs to all of us, if an Igbo man could stand and win election in Lagos State,then this write up is as useless and baseless and therefore declared void. Abians would prefer to vote even the Lucifer himself than to vote any thing that is associated with T A Orji. Fellow Nairalanders, you need to visit Abia State to see things by yourself, oh my God!!!!...even if INEC declare PDP the winner, they should not jubilate because Oti will Certainly claim the mandate Abians entrusted in his hand at the Tribunal. The case is already won before its filed...i rest my case.
guy abia is not IN a mess...... ABIA IS A MESS......ahuuuuuu

1 Like

Re: Abians Dump Otti, Calls Him A Stranger by Kc3000: 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
unclejb2:

Please stop with the lies! Otti is not from Arongwa, which is in Osisioma Ngwa. He spuriously claims to be from Nvosi in Isialangwa south. This lie has long been debunked, as we all know Otti is from Arochukwu, which is where he built his house. Lets move on to other pertinent issues, because Otti is not helping himself with all these lies.
Re: Abians Dump Otti, Calls Him A Stranger by VirginFinder: 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
Remarkable:

You did not understand the OP and it seems you've been wanting to get something off your chest for a while, right? That's ok., I understand you don't like it that Lagos is now no man's land, but that is the reality, even if we stop calling it no man's land, it will not change it from being what it is - a cosmopolitan city made of several tribes and nationalities, also known as, Lagos - Center of Excellence and No Man's Land.

This group is actually saying som

You are a dullard!

ibos are strangers in Lagos who will always be commanded by the Oba!

1 Like

Re: Abians Dump Otti, Calls Him A Stranger by dele1727: 10:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
Tinablack:
When I heard Otti denounced his people because he wantd the seat... I saw a criminal.

He alienated from who he is just for power.

A man who does this does not deserve to be a leader.

Please explain it to jimi agbaje in lagos

1 Like

Re: Abians Dump Otti, Calls Him A Stranger by Remarkable: 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ahh! My good friend! How naah? I've been wanting to congratulate you on Buhari's win... but then I realized that you were more concerned about Igbos playing a part of Lagos politics... you said the single position of commissioner given to an Igbo man in Tinubu and Fashola's administration must be taken back and nothing at all should be given them...

My good friend, the more you plot against people that have done nothing to you, the more you will fail.

You don't want Igbos in Lagos politics, and before you could do anything, 2 Igbos were voted in to represent a part of Lagos, 2 others, one of them a delta-Igbo and the other ... (not sure where is from) ... but its not going the way you planned, and the reason is simple -
You can't stop a moving train.

Yes, there are Igbos that are strangers to Lagos, but those that have been living there for years and have settled in making a living in Lagos, are no strangers to Lagos, brov.

2 honorable house of members. Can you beat that?

How about your Oba, can he?

VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!

ibos are strangers in Lagos who will always be commanded by the Oba!
Re: Abians Dump Otti, Calls Him A Stranger by VirginFinder: 10:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
Remarkable:
Ahh! My good friend! How naah? I've been wanting to congratulate you on Buhari's win... but then I realized that you were more concerned about Igbos playing a part of Lagos politics... you said the single position of commissioner given to an Igbo man in Tinubu and Fashola's administration must be taken back and nothing at all should be given them...

My good friend, the more you plot against people that have done nothing to you, the more you will fail.

You d

It's just 2 reps, 1 hoa.
An Urhobo won a rep seat.
That's all.

It was caused by:
1. Disgruntled Yoruba elements in PDP
2. Tinubu's preoccupation with grabbing power at the centre.
3. The use of PVCs & card readers.

It wont happen again! We now know where to 'focus' our attention.

1 Like

Re: Abians Dump Otti, Calls Him A Stranger by ademusiwa5: 10:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
embarassed
Re: Abians Dump Otti, Calls Him A Stranger by MaziOmenuko: 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
asha80:
I thought pdp is leading with over 80000 votes?

Nah! After the cancelled 3 LGA's results, Apga is on the lead with over 30k votes.
Re: Abians Dump Otti, Calls Him A Stranger by mensdept: 11:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
APGA all the way. Theo Orji should go back to Okija shrine
Re: Abians Dump Otti, Calls Him A Stranger by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 18, 2015
#VoteAlexOtti #BaBaWillWork
Re: Abians Dump Otti, Calls Him A Stranger by UncleJudax(m): 3:33am On Apr 18, 2015
AmadiAba:

What is the relationship with the isue here? Pls dont distract us

The write up is not mine, I copied it from the web. However, what is wrong if the people of Abia want power to rotate amongst the regions for equity. Why cant Otti respect that?

This tribal politics of PDP is what has rendered them useless nationwide.

Rotation for equity? A policy that has left the state in comatose huh.
What equity, I ask. What did the two Orjis do for their respective constituencies? Nothing.
A policy that politicians have conveniently used to divide, rule and cart away with the people's resources.
A policy that has supported mediocrity and effectively strangled the development of the state for a whooping 16years.

Alex Otti did not go against the people's wish, but PDP's. As he has since garnered support and votes from all over the state.#fact

Una no get case jor.
Re: Abians Dump Otti, Calls Him A Stranger by asha80(m): 8:42am On Apr 18, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

Nah! After the cancelled 3 LGA's results, Apga is on the lead with over 30k votes.
I hope you know obingwa is not one the lgas that a rerun is going to be held which means results there were accepted?
Re: Abians Dump Otti, Calls Him A Stranger by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 18, 2015
Believe this at ur peril.

I want otti even if he's from Niger. Ta orji must go

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Letter To Yorubas On Biafra / What Would Niger Delta Gain From Biafra? / Recession: Emir Sanusi reveals Why Nigeria Is In Recession #pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.