Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) (32812 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) / Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by betterABIAstate: 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
Avians celebrating the victory of otti

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by betterABIAstate: 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
More from the celebration

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by DickDastardly(m): 3:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
#PureTrashForLawma angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by Naijiant: 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by joliyp(f): 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
I no my friends in aba should be licking dia wounds

1 Like

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by EasternPride: 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
They are celebrating over there while Aba people are codedly celebrating new roads

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by WisdomCanada(m): 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
EasternPride:
They are celebrating over there while Aba people are codedly celebrating new roads
which new roads? Roads that won't last upto next year, the one in Umuola is already forming potholes, nwanne it seems u don't hav Abians progress at hrt, we need Julius begger in Abia and Alex Otti is the only man who can bring them, not a construction company with Liverpool's liverbird logo with no name.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by WisdomCanada(m): 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
joliyp:
my sister dis is not about Aba but PDP, Aba gave Alex Otti his highest votes, Aba north gave him 24K while PDP got 8K then Aba south LGA gave him 28k nd PDP got 6k, PDP lost Osisioma cos Osisioma is filled with non indigenes than indigens, from Brass to Osisioma Junction, down to fly over, the only LGA's PDP can boast they won in Abia are Obingwa, even without their rigging dey wud av won, Both Isialanngwas nd Ugwunagbo, Apga won Ukwa west nd East but PDP rigged there, I am from their nd I'm telling u whatsaup, let me not enter Umuahia North nd South, tho they rigged north, then talk of Ohafia, Arochukwu, Isuikwuato, Bende, Umunneochi, dey lost whole heartedly lol grin grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by joliyp(f): 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
WisdomCanada:
my sister dis is not about Aba but PDP, Aba gave Alex Otti his highest votes, Aba north gave him 24K while PDP got 8K then Aba north LGA gave him 28k nd PDP got 6k, PDP lost Osisioma cos Osisioma is filled with non indigenes than indigens, from Brass to Osisioma Junction, down to fly over, the only LGA's PDP can boast they won in Abia are Obingwa, even without their rigging dey wud av won, Both Isialanngwas nd Ugwunagbo, Apga won Ukwa west nd East but PDP rigged there, I am from their nd I'm telling u whatsaup, let me not enter Umuahia North nd South, tho they rigged north, then talk of Ohafia, Arochukwu, Isuikwuato, Bende, Umunneochi, dey lost whole heartedly lol grin grin
was serving in aba during the election was posted to osisioma LGA but to surprise PDP was declear winner most folks in aba were in support of PDP I tout

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by EasternPride: 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
WisdomCanada:
which new roads? Roads that won't last upto next year, the one in Umuola is already forming potholes, nwanne it seems u don't hav Abians progress at hrt, we need Julius begger in Abia and Alex Otti is the only man who can bring them, not a construction company with Liverpool's liverbird with no name.

That is Owerri road by Okigwe few poles from Hotel De ville I lodged last 2 days, the road is the concrete road built and asphalt added on top, broh, I know about road technology and that cement road will last many years.

I have no stake in Aba except Biz and I am off to Enugu.

Crucify him all you want, but I have been a regular visitor to Aba, and I know the man really got somethings going.

I first came to Aba around 10 years ago, and my broh lives there too. I can feel the vibe.

Thank you.

12 Likes

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by EasternPride: 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
It even shows that the dude don't know the road itself or where it is. To tell you I know Aba very well, the same work is going on beside that Catholic church by Azikiwe road, the Azikiwe road that leads to Ama Ogbonna.

1 Like

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by Super1759: 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
EasternPride:
It even shows that the dude don't know the road itself or where it is. To tell you I know Aba very well, the same work is going on beside that Catholic church by Azikiwe road, the Azikiwe road that leads to Ama Ogbonna.
Truth be told, Dude is doing well, he is doing well but...
Think back
Same thing orji uzor did, he was impeccable first tenure And first year and later turned round.
TA orji was awesome first Tenure then turned devil.
People voted party and not person,its unfortunate that ikpeazu found himself in PDP and no right thinking person in Abia will vote PDP...same set of rogues...

Now compare this, ikpeazu was in the government tram of TA orji,what did he do?
Have you check CV of OTTi? Trust me, that man will change Abia, even a blind man knows it.
#change!!!!

12 Likes

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by betterABIAstate: 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
Super1759:
Think back
Same thing orji uzor did, he was impeccable first tenure And first year and later turned round.
People voted party and not person,its unfortunate that ikpeazu found himself in PDP and no right thinking person in Abia will vote PDP...same set of rogues...

Have you check CV of OTTi? Trust me, that man will change Abia, even a blind man knows it.
#change!!!!
even non-abians didn't believe otti lost the election.

8 Likes

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by Super1759: 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
betterABIAstate:
even non-abians didn't believe otti lost the election.
Do you know even some Abians voted Alex Otti? Very many....
PDP should know that days of election rigging is over

3 Likes

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by paramakina202: 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
Now this is Kpom Kwem!
Congrats to us grin

1 Like

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
WisdomCanada:
my sister dis is not about Aba but PDP, Aba gave Alex Otti his highest votes, Aba north gave him 24K while PDP got 8K then Aba north LGA gave him 28k nd PDP got 6k, PDP lost Osisioma cos Osisioma is filled with non indigenes than indigens, from Brass to Osisioma Junction, down to fly over, the only LGA's PDP can boast they won in Abia are Obingwa, even without their rigging dey wud av won, Both Isialanngwas nd Ugwunagbo, Apga won Ukwa west nd East but PDP rigged there, I am from their nd I'm telling u whatsaup, let me not enter Umuahia North nd South, tho they rigged north, then talk of Ohafia, Arochukwu, Isuikwuato, Bende, Umunneochi, dey lost whole heartedly lol grin grin

Why do you take pleasure in disseminating false information?

You stay in central town and think that Aba is a conquered territory.

Why did APGA Assemblyman representing Aba North lost his seat to PDP in the tribunal?

3 Likes

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by betterABIAstate: 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
Super1759:
Do you know even some Abians voted Alex Otti? Very many....
PDP should know that days of election rigging is over
of course most abians voted otti.
Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by Duru1(m): 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
The grounds for tribunal rulings in Nigeria call for investigation. How did Ikpeazu factor into the INEC cancellation of elections in LGAs in Abia State? If Ikpeazu is a factor on the blunder of INEC officials, Otti is also a factor since he is one of the contestants.
Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by SpaceTour: 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hopeless B2mario, where are you?cheesy cheesy

We have installed our man Otti..cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by B2mario(m): 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
SpaceTour:
Hopeless B2mario, where are you?cheesy cheesy
We have installed our man Otti..cheesy
Whose man?

1 Like

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
This pics can't be azikiwe bro, Azikiwe has two lane, no 1 azikiwe is where u have Presbyterian Church,move a little bit u will see Catholic Church by market road
EasternPride:

5 Likes

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by asha80(m): 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
All these demonstrations will not change anything..let the supreme court decide who won the election or a rerun..enough of all these demonstrations

4 Likes

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by SpaceTour: 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
We have installed Otti to rule Abia State, now go and hug transformer cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is called Neo-colonization cheesy

B2mario:

Whose man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by B2mario(m): 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
EasternPride:

God bless you for saying the truth, by the grace of almighty God Ikpeazu will still retain the mandate. Lets wait and hear the Judgement of the supreme court.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by SpaceTour: 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
Supreme court is more or less like an Appeal court in capacity, they will endorse the judgment of the Appeal court. Federal government have already given Alex Otti armed DSSS agents to protect him as the governor in-waiting. They are now following him everywhere he goes.. cool

9 Likes

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
joliyp:
who takes you serious here. Your profile topics says it all

1 Like

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
Who is talking about installing their man here, Abians voted Otti and not installed by any man, Abians voted to be liberated from Thief odour. Take your installing off here biko

2 Likes

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by EasternPride: 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
DikeOha882:
This pics can't be azikiwe bro, Azikiwe has two lane, no 1 azikiwe is where u have Presbyterian Church,move a little bit u will see Catholic Church by market road

What is the name of that road beside that Big Catholic church, off Azikiwe road.

Go find out yourself.

Sometimes, I trek around areas I lodge to snap construction works myself, esp for Yoruba idiotts who think nothing is changing.

A lot is changing.

By the way, Otti was in PDP before he ran out.

T.A contested with PPA before going back to PDP, O.U.K moved from PDP to PPA.

Its not about the party, It is about individual, apart from stealing mandate and demolishing illegal structures, I have not seen people complain about bad leadership.

I heard he has paid every outstanding amount owed to workers.

I just understand you guys hate him cus of T.A or maybe his clan.

5 Likes

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
Did I hear you say that theodore was awesome in first term? Theo who said the Uzor Kalu was holding him to ransome in first term and pleaded for second term to deliver. Theodore 8 years was a failure
Super1759:
Think back

#change!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by EasternPride: 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
DikeOha882:
Did I hear you say that theodore was awesome in first term? Theo who said the Uzor Kalu was holding him to ransome in first term and pleaded for second term to deliver. Theodore 8 years was a failure

T.A was a failure, he complained of Orji Uzor Kalu, then got another tenure did below average, esp in Aba and for not developing satellite towns around Umuahia and Aba to reduce stress on the main city.

But broh, to be very honest, this Okezie is doing a lot.

I like his new cement roads and that waterside is getting a new look.

God help him or Otti, I wan Aba looking kinky, I like the city.

5 Likes

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
EasternPride:

What is the name of that road beside that Big Catholic church, off Azikiwe road.

Go find out yourself.

Sometimes, I trek around areas I lodge to snap construction works myself, esp for Yoruba idiotts who think nothing is changing.

A lot is changing.

By the way, Otti was in PDP before he ran out.

T.A contested with PPA before going back to PDP, O.U.K moved from PDP to PPA.

Its not about the party, It is about individual, apart from stealing mandate and demolishing illegal structures, I have not seen people complain about bad leadership.

I heard he has paid every outstanding amount owed to workers.

I just understand you guys hate him cus of T.A or maybe his clan.
The road is market road by azikiwe, theodore killed Ikpeazu by not performing or maintaining Aba and that was why Aba voted Otti.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
Pdp would have won the election had they presented Uche Ogar ceo of masters energy but they chose to hand pick Ikpeazu.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Orders INEC To Allow 2 Nigerians Vote With Temporary Voters Card / Femi FaniKayode: If Cows Were Affected By Coronavirus, What Buhari Would've Done / Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.