Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence (21484 Views)

Hot and sexy queen Vera Sidika show off her sexy big bod (photos) 18+ / World Most Expensive Prostitute. 1.1million Per Night (18+ Photo) / When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence by mulattoclaro(m): 12:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
Chinum:

RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED!

lipsrsealed
ashawo detected. Olosho detected.

1 Like

Re: Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence by Chinum: 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:

cheesy cheesy cheesy egbami

Orisirishi
Re: Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
Olucheye:
Seeker of Truth Should Apart From a Times Magazine Man Of The Year, Be Giving a Life-Time Award And a Dedicated Page in The Guinness Book Of Record For His Heroics.

The Rate At Which Prostitution & Bleaching Is Now Seen As Norms Amongst Ladies Of Nowadays Is VERY Scary.

God Kindly Keep My Future (MODEST) Wife Safe Under Your Wings.

Amen brah

Re: Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:
God thank you for my brazilian wife. Girls in Africa nowadays are nothing to write home about especially their Nigerian counterparts. Wasted girls. Men shine your eyes very well and always check and dig in the background and past life of any girl you intend getting serious with. Most of them are prostitutes. In fact 99.9% of them are prostitutes.

Yup yup. I just got me this girl and boy am I digging meeeen the bones I that m***fer?
Re: Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:

Touche

Re: Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence by mizzsmilez(f): 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, what are these goods? cheesy
you know what. grin grin
Re: Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence by Davidoff2000: 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
True...she has a naija boyfriend.we met on fb, she gave me number, and we used to chat on wassap for months. This was after she appeared in one of davido's videos. Shes a video vixen.She was in lagos sometime last year, in lekki i think.she flew to ph then bonny. Then Came to abuja and was at the transcorp. She beeped me that she was in town. And wen i said lets hook up.she i shd cum to transcorp. Wats ur room no i asked. She said once am the reception i shd call her. She will send her assistant(pimpp) down. I will pay him $1,000. Once i did, he will bring me up.
I was like WTF? Who does dat?

I gave her a piece of my mind and the situation degenarated. I said i would munch our convo n post it online so every will knw she is a whhore. She just laughed. She said i shd go ahead, nothin that hasnt been written abt her before. Theres nothin new i will be saying.She blocked me n i promptly forgot about her.
Re: Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence by Truckpusher(m): 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
mizzsmilez:
you know what. grin grin
I know nothing.

Surprise me please. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omoefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video / My Conversation With An American Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.