Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,519 members, 7,770,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:18 AM

Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence (21422 Views)

Hot and sexy queen Vera Sidika show off her sexy big bod (photos) 18+ / World Most Expensive Prostitute. 1.1million Per Night (18+ Photo) / When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence by Jessewizy(m): 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Kenyan socialite

Re: Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence by Jessewizy(m): 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
The flashy socialite lives like a queen and rocks expensive stuff from her clad,jewellery and even make up.She spends her time travelling oversees and in her life everyday is a summer holiday.Kenyans have been wondering where the hell the lass gets all that money to live like a queen.Well everything is now bare,Vera is officially an expensive prostitute

The hurting thing is that the boyfriend doesn’t know that she engages in that kind of business, the business of commercial s3x. Somebody was pranking her on Instagram and she revealed it all.From how much she charges, to the sexual acts she can’t perform to the modes of payment and rules of engagements, check out the screenshots below and follow the shocking conversation;

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence by Jessewizy(m): 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
Screenshots cont.

Re: Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
Seeker of truth indeed, lol

1 Like

Re: Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence by Jessewizy(m): 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
goofyone:
Seeker of truth indeed, lol
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence by clintino700(m): 6:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
Who is she pls??

1 Like

Re: Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence by stinggy(m): 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lwkmd

That email add tho;
ExposingTheseIGhoes@gmail.com
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lol, funny asf grin grin

1 Like

Re: Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence by delishpot: 6:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
I cant shout o! grin grin grin shocked
Re: Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence by anangboy(m): 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
That's why l tell brothers to always have the common sense to wrap their d¡ck up. I done seen a lot of things l'd rather not tell.

1 Like

Re: Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence by djembadjemba: 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
I plan on opening a new email address - exposingtheseNLhoes@gmail.com cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
Even a goat can see that the "vera" replies are doctored. . . A k a, photoshop.

1 Like

Re: Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence by Baddestguyp(m): 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
grin grin busted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence by Olucheye(m): 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence by Olucheye(m): 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence by akinsadeez(m): 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
I don't believe this. lemme go check Twitter

1 Like

Re: Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
how e take concern you, na you dey pay her bills

1 Like

Re: Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence by pomporiking: 10:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
No anal sex,swallowing and threes#me plus condom is mandatory.and you want business class ticket with 15000 dollars for 1wk!!!!IFA LO MA BA TI E JE

1 Like

Re: Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence by amokeme(f): 1:31am On Apr 17, 2015
:oThe struggle is real

2 Likes

Re: Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence by denedene(m): 2:58am On Apr 17, 2015
seeker of truth just expand her business cause I know more men will seek her grin

1 Like

Re: Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence by Nobody: 5:33am On Apr 17, 2015
Jessewizy:
Kenyan socialite
that email account tho...lol.

1 Like

Re: Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence by mizzsmilez(f): 6:56am On Apr 17, 2015
denedene:
seeker of truth just expand her business cause I know more men will seek her grin
my thought exactly.
Or maybe she is behind it
To expand her business
Funny enough, scandal does sell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence by Truckpusher(m): 7:00am On Apr 17, 2015
They just gave somebody the cheap popularity she's been looking for.

All the African he-goats with loaded wallet will flock around her to get their own share of this mysterious woman. angry

1 Like

Re: Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence by mizzsmilez(f): 7:10am On Apr 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
They just gave somebody the cheap popularity she's been looking for.

All the African he-goats with loaded wallet will flock around her to get their own share of this mysterious woman. angry
exactly.
And she has the goods.
grin
So why not?

2 Likes

Re: Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence by mulattoclaro(m): 7:32am On Apr 17, 2015
God thank you for my brazilian wife. Girls in Africa nowadays are nothing to write home about especially their Nigerian counterparts. Wasted girls. Men shine your eyes very well and always check and dig in the background and past life of any girl you intend getting serious with. Most of them are prostitutes. In fact 99.9% of them are prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence by Truckpusher(m): 8:09am On Apr 17, 2015
mizzsmilez:
exactly.
And she has the goods.
grin
So why not?
Lol, what are these goods? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence by EmmySparky(m): 8:54am On Apr 17, 2015
And what's d big deal in this sh*t u posted...

1 Like

Re: Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence by Oyetboy(m): 8:58am On Apr 17, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence by denedene(m): 10:24am On Apr 17, 2015
mizzsmilez:
my thought exactly.
Or maybe she is behind it
To expand her business
Funny enough, scandal does sell.
kai! and I started saving the required 15k dols embarassed she will double the price now cause her business will boom

2 Likes

Re: Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:
God thank you for my brazilian wife. Girls in Africa nowadays are nothing to write home about especially their Nigerian counterparts. Wasted girls. Men shine your eyes very well and always check and dig in the background and past life of any girl you intend getting serious with. Most of them are prostitutes. In fact 99.9% of them are prostitutes.

They are just in a relationship.

Sorry, they are seeing someone.

1 Like

Re: Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence by Chinum: 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:

RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED! RETARD DETECTED!

lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Lime Orange Terminate Pregnancy? / Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland / What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.