Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,789 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night (1926 Views)

Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night by winner01(m): 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
okay, your fiancee insists on keeping her virginity till marriage and probably because of one reason or the other, you also accept it.

but to your greatest surprise on your wedding night, you receive the shock and dissapointment of your life...
surely there is always a reason for everything and she will give a reason for fooling you.

And u don collect certificate for this 100unit course..

Guys, how will you react to this

share your thoughts!!!

Re: When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night by vjsmiles: 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
[size=14pt] i'll think of the ^money^ i paid during dating,bride price,traditional marriage,white wedding angry and just forgive and forget because in economics that is ^termed^ as profit and loss angry [/size]
Re: When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night by Welrez(m): 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
Story for the gods!
Re: When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night by joecooper(m): 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hmmmmm.... I don't have anything to say but I believe the person under me will say something.
Re: When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night by agarawu23(m): 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
To be frank , nothing to be worried about but she will loose the trust I have for her.

she better pass "alum" chicks na
Re: When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night by 0905babatee(m): 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
í'LL júSτ kííL H£® Ñí.no τΨm F® íÑV£SτígāτíōÑ
Re: When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night by Cutehector(m): 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lol unto say she yarn me say she be virgin and after d weddin nyt, I discover say she no be virgin ryt? She go go find her virginity bak dah day dah day!!
Re: When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night by ELTON123(m): 6:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
Oya shoki
Re: When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night by ronald4lif(m): 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
For those who'll wait till wedding night before popping the cherry ba.
Re: When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night by Emodeee: 7:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nt in dis ERA joorh. Even if she is nt a virgin bt she hs been lying to u dat she is, she cn always deceive u lah. Wah is tightening cream meant for? Abi u no c d tightening cream picture for one thread lyk dat? Alum nko? Abegi. Virginity cn be bought in THISDAY lyk newspaper. She will nw gv u excuse dat it's nt all virgins dat do experience bloodshed. she is legally ur wife nw and there is absolutely ntn u cn do abt it. U cn't even discover d truth. True virgins, whr art thou?
Re: When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
The question is not "What will you do?"

It's "What can you do?" undecided
Re: When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night by Deshannel(m): 7:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
MzNelly:

Spot on.
@Op BTW virginity is still overated
Re: When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night by 25omega(m): 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
poster

if virginity is that important to you, then get an annulment. By the way how would you know she wasn't a virgin? are you yourself a virgin?
Re: When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night by winner01(m): 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
MzNelly:

i can do all things through christ who strengthens me!!!
lol

1 Like

Re: When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
She'll regret lying to me.
Re: When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night by braintext(m): 8:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
MzNelly:

I bet you dnt wanna know
Re: When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night by Samirana360(m): 8:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
Na d virginity u marry abi na d gal?...if u do anytin funny, na u mumu pass

1 Like

Re: When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night by happiclox: 10:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hehehehe....yeye dey smell
Re: When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night by hatux: 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
I'll do nothing, but her trust in me shall vanish by the special grace of GOD...
Re: When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night by Adaeze003(f): 12:07am On Apr 17, 2015
I don't think it's about the V status in this case but the lie man... the lie...
Re: When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night by ojun50(m): 6:40am On Apr 17, 2015
the fucking most continue
Re: When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night by grimandevil: 7:26am On Apr 17, 2015
Deshannel:

Spot on.
@Op BTW virginity is still overated

shut up who asked you. if it is overrated. anuofia. make I hear u complain say or daughter disvirgin age 15yrs . I pray she will tell u ' dad virginity is overrated '
Re: When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night by jmoore(m): 7:36am On Apr 17, 2015
Any woman that lies about her virginity can give birth to babies that are not yours.

419 girls! Beware of them!
Re: When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night by Deshannel(m): 11:29am On Apr 17, 2015
grimandevil:

shut up who asked you. if it is overrated. anuofia. make I hear u complain say or daughter disvirgin age 15yrs . I pray she will tell u ' dad virginity is overrated '

Are u a virgin? Becos I can't seem to understand why u sound so pained. cheesy
Maybe its because u lack a good sense of reasoning.
Re: When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night by grimandevil: 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
Deshannel:

Are u a virgin? Becos I can't seem to understand why u sound so pained. cheesy
Maybe its because u lack a good sense of reasoning.

are you trying to promote immorality?

(1) (Reply)

the sequel of my Dicckk Raisn Ordeal Jibowu Bus Park / Nairaland Bae Canot Even Pity Somone An Give Him Yansh / If You Could Write A Note To Your Younger Self, What Would You Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.