Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

the sequel of my Dicckk Raisn Ordeal Jibowu Bus Park - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the sequel of my Dicckk Raisn Ordeal Jibowu Bus Park (1935 Views)

My Ordeal Wth -sinaj The Port Harcourt Fine Gal / Herbal Soap And Powder To Make Dicckk Big And Long And So On / My d**k raising ordeal At Jibowu Bus Park (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

the sequel of my Dicckk Raisn Ordeal Jibowu Bus Park by jonaifame22(m): 9:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
Contd,
After my. Inreractions wth my bae's bestie we parted ways and I went to work, I got a call frm my bae half way to work and she asked how I'm faring and also asked if I've seen her bestie and i replied saying no, and we talked on other things and she promised to call me l8er in the day.
Jus as I was abt ending my convo wth my bae on phone, I heard my watsapp tone and it was her my bae's bestie, and typed, hey bad boi,when I heard dat I loved it, hehehehehe, I love to be teased, so I replied her wth yep, and we carried on and talked abt other intimate things,
The chat then went on higher to another level when I asked her to tell me one thing she's doin dat she wouldn't want her mom to know and she replied" I wldn't want my mum to know I'm fvckn my bestie's guy, when I heard that my hopes increased and I knew I'll bed this gal when next she finds herself in the four walls of a room wth me.
I knew her sex chimney has started to smoke and she's game for some sex chat, and I told her I feel like running my hands on the lips of her cunt, and she replied saying hmmmmmm,, she assured me that even if stones fall frm heaven she'll get an iron umbrella and be present wth me in flesh.
So we agreed to meet today at finicky at jibowu area, so we met I bought some sharwama for us both and 2 plastics of fanta so we munched and afterwards we left fo my house holding a plate of ice cream real blocked, we got to my room and I was hungry for her already, I held her close and pecked her lips and and she held my neck and we kissed passionately her lips covering mine, u know I get a small lips buh I bet it does wonders when sucking a pvssy, lol!
So we broke frm the kiss and at the drop her a hat we were both naked, I sucked at her full breasts tenderly and wth all seriousness whole we were still standing and she pushed her head backwards wth her mouth opened while i was at work on her, when I was done sucking her breasts, she looked me in the eyes and said "hmmmmm my bestie's baby but u're so naughty" I smiled widely from ear to ear.
Then I put my muscles to use by raising her frm the ground and I laid her on the bed like she's the bed sheet and parted her legs and french kissed her pvssy, her pvssy smelled like onions, then something came to my mind and it was the idea of smearing the ice cream on her pvssy lips and lickn it, when I told her abt it, she tot abt the idea as being weird buh she conscented buh not without saying " u ehn u're always inventing different things, I jus shrugged my shoulders and I reached for the plate of ice crram and opened it, then part her legs like moses did the red sea then my eyes met face 2 face wth her clito.ris then I put a spoon of ice cream on her pvssy and her body seem to quiver,I guess it's as a result of the coldness of the ice cream on her clit., and then I took my position laying facing the pvssy, I implanted my small but succulent lips on her pvssy smeared wth ice cream and she seem to twist and whine as I sucked her gently and professionally and she held my head as she arched her back murmuring something I cldn't hear properly let alone understand, I ran my tonge on some of the lil hair underneath her justt in between her anus and her pvssy and she mumbled many words,then I moved closer to her lap jus close to her pvssy and nibbled at it and she moved her head in response
She wanted to give me a head but I declined and she insisted, then I let her and she commented on the two veins that run along jus above the upper shaft of my dicck, then when she was done I tried laying her down to fvck her buh she objected and said she'll rather have me sit on the cushion and she sits on my dick, so I let her have her way,then I sat then she came untop of me she held my dick and tried fixing it gently in2 her, and I wished she cld jus put it in at once, buh I knew if she tried it fast she'll get bruised. So finally it all got in and she made the first move upwards as she tried go back down as she covered the whole length of my penis, she shouted "ah Mummy", then I proceeded to guide her upwards and downwards wth my hands till I came and we fvcked three more rounds and she left by 7pm,
What a sucksexful day it was!
Re: the sequel of my Dicckk Raisn Ordeal Jibowu Bus Park by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: the sequel of my Dicckk Raisn Ordeal Jibowu Bus Park by oshe11: 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
k
Re: the sequel of my Dicckk Raisn Ordeal Jibowu Bus Park by jonaifame22(m): 7:04am On Nov 04, 2015
Re: the sequel of my Dicckk Raisn Ordeal Jibowu Bus Park by oshe11: 7:11am On Nov 04, 2015
Re: the sequel of my Dicckk Raisn Ordeal Jibowu Bus Park by jonaifame22(m): 7:14am On Nov 04, 2015
Re: the sequel of my Dicckk Raisn Ordeal Jibowu Bus Park by oshe11: 7:20am On Nov 04, 2015
Re: the sequel of my Dicckk Raisn Ordeal Jibowu Bus Park by hoobs(m): 7:21am On Nov 04, 2015
N
Re: the sequel of my Dicckk Raisn Ordeal Jibowu Bus Park by Bj5all(m): 7:25am On Nov 04, 2015
So the whole essence of the thread was just for you to tell us how unfaithful u are. Anyway, be ready to read ur Bae story on how another guy pounded her. Yeye pikin
Re: the sequel of my Dicckk Raisn Ordeal Jibowu Bus Park by Oche211(m): 7:44am On Nov 04, 2015
oshe11:
O
P
Re: the sequel of my Dicckk Raisn Ordeal Jibowu Bus Park by oshe11: 7:47am On Nov 04, 2015
Re: the sequel of my Dicckk Raisn Ordeal Jibowu Bus Park by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 04, 2015
Re: the sequel of my Dicckk Raisn Ordeal Jibowu Bus Park by misspicy(f): 7:57am On Nov 04, 2015
the funny thing is that this stories could fetch you money OP buh you no wise tongue
Re: the sequel of my Dicckk Raisn Ordeal Jibowu Bus Park by oshe11: 7:58am On Nov 04, 2015
Re: the sequel of my Dicckk Raisn Ordeal Jibowu Bus Park by jonaifame22(m): 9:48am On Nov 04, 2015
misspicy:
the funny thing is that this stories could fetch you money OP buh you no wise tongue
ehn ehn, pls tell me more I'm all ears! shocked
Re: the sequel of my Dicckk Raisn Ordeal Jibowu Bus Park by Kingsley1000(m): 9:58am On Nov 04, 2015
ur mates in china are employers of labour
Re: the sequel of my Dicckk Raisn Ordeal Jibowu Bus Park by apholaryn: 10:00am On Nov 04, 2015
Re: the sequel of my Dicckk Raisn Ordeal Jibowu Bus Park by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 10:15am On Nov 04, 2015
apholaryn:
T
Uuuuuuuu!
Re: the sequel of my Dicckk Raisn Ordeal Jibowu Bus Park by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 10:16am On Nov 04, 2015
apholaryn:
T
Uuuuuuuu!
Re: the sequel of my Dicckk Raisn Ordeal Jibowu Bus Park by jonaifame22(m): 10:20am On Nov 04, 2015
Kingsley1000:
ur mates in china are employers of labour
and how do u know dat?
Re: the sequel of my Dicckk Raisn Ordeal Jibowu Bus Park by oshe11: 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
Re: the sequel of my Dicckk Raisn Ordeal Jibowu Bus Park by oshe11: 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
oshe11:
U
V
Re: the sequel of my Dicckk Raisn Ordeal Jibowu Bus Park by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
oshe11:
V
W
Re: the sequel of my Dicckk Raisn Ordeal Jibowu Bus Park by oshe11: 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
Re: the sequel of my Dicckk Raisn Ordeal Jibowu Bus Park by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 05, 2015
oshe11:
X
Y
Re: the sequel of my Dicckk Raisn Ordeal Jibowu Bus Park by Nobody: 1:36am On Nov 05, 2015
Re: the sequel of my Dicckk Raisn Ordeal Jibowu Bus Park by oshe11: 7:59am On Nov 05, 2015
Jregz:
Y
Z grin

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Date A Female Doctor / Make Her Regret The Break Up: Guys!! See The First Thing To Do After A Break Up / Why Are Ladies Pursuing Me Everywhere??? Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.