Stats: 3,154,160 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? (2267 Views)

FRA Williams On Buhari And Court Orders: Has Buhari Changed? / What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? / Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by willyrey: 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
I know its a norm for we nigerians to forget about important issues easily but please my fellow nigerians we can't let this one die down. Has anyone heard about the loan our president-elect took from the bank in order to purchase his presidential nomination form or who has any idea when he is paying back? Nigerians want change and we want a transparent government too,which must start from our leaders.
Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by kolomax(m): 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
You should be worry about your own life instead of worrying about someone's debt

Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by RoyalRoy(m): 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
willyrey:
I know its a norm for we nigerians to forget about important issues easily but please my fellow nigerians we can't let this one die down. Has anyone heard about the loan our president-elect took from the bank in order to purchase his presidential nomination form or who has any idea when he is paying back? Nigerians want change and we want a transparent government too,which must start from our leaders.

Maybe you should focus more on your own life worries. Did he borrow money in your own name?

You are a joke!!!

Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by willyrey: 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
kolomax:
You should be worry about your own life instead of worrying about someone's debt
I won't insult you but I think you need to get some education...accountability of d government is key in curbing corruption.please take note
Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by willyrey: 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
RoyalRoy:

Maybe you should focus more on your own life worries. Did he borrow money in your own name?

You are a joke!!!
lols......nigerians are SO so funny....pls my reply to kolomax is also meant for u
Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by Cadamlk: 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
You wanna help him pay? Even helping pay does not make you minister.Just kidding.Corperate organisations will help him pay if your story is true oo.Cos a lot people cook up a lot
Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by Cadamlk: 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
You wanna help him pay? Even helping pay does not make you minister.Just kidding.Corperate organisations will help him pay if your story is true oo.Cos a many people cook up a lot of propagandas in order to bring him down during campaign.Remember Bill Clinton was asked by court to pay a copensation of 2million dollars to Monica.He claimed he did not have that kind of money.On checking his account what was found was 500 thousand dollars.But people help him pay

Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by willyrey: 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
Cadamlk:
You wanna help him pay? Even helping pay does not make you minister.Just kidding.Corperate organisations will help him pay if your story is true oo.Cos a lot people cook up a lot
corporate organizations u say,nigerians must be aware of the content of that loan because when he took it,we were all aware and he was given a thumb up for coming out clean but no one want to know how he is going to pay back....with his salary?from the country's treasury?...all dis we don't know and its very bad to begin d era of change like this.

Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by willyrey: 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
Cadamlk:
You wanna help him pay? Even helping pay does not make you minister.Just kidding.Corperate organisations will help him pay if your story is true oo.Cos a many people cook up a lot of propagandas in order to bring him down during campaign.Remember Bill Clinton was asked by court to pay a copensation of 2million dollars to Monica.He claimed he did not have that kind of money.On checking his account what was found was 500 thousand dollars.But people help him pay
this is exactly what am talking about....let's know how he intend to pay back,if he doesn't have d money,am sure kind hearted nigerians will pay for him,it will be very bad if this loan issue should die down like d way its already doing
Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by Kolade354(m): 7:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
Do you think most of Obama Campaign fund are legal?...........You have problem thinking of Buhari everyday when you havnt solve ur own problem.........

Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by ShowYourCertificate: 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
Good question. I expect the olodo general to tell us whether he has paid back the loan. If he hasn't, he need to tell us if he intends using the country's revenue to offset the loan. I expect him to do this when he's declaring his asset. After all, he promised a transparent and accountable government. Didn't he?

Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by willyrey: 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
Kolade354:
Do you think most of Obama Campaign fund are legal?...........You have problem thinking of Buhari everyday when you havnt solve ur own problem.........
baba na ur problem plenty pass oooo.....so because obama's campaign funds are illegal,you want our MR INTEGRITY to follow that path too abi?........like my neighbor will always say:nigerians are truly the problem of nigeria.

Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Good question. I expect the olodo general to tell us whether he has paid back the loan. If he hasn't, he need to tell us if he intends using the country's revenue to offset the loan. I expect him to do this when he's declaring his asset. After all, he promised a transparent and accountable government. Didn't he?
Soo much hate cheesy

Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by thepatroit: 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
This hatred go give you ulcer. Abeg change your moniker. You never hear say military don find the certificate?

Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by Kolade354(m): 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
willyrey:
baba na ur problem plenty pass oooo.....so because obama's campaign funds are illegal,you want our MR INTEGRITY to follow that path too abi?........like my neighbor will always say:nigerians are truly the problem of nigeria.
Mr Weyrey My point is their is no saint when it comes to politics it a dirty game.
Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by thepatroit: 7:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
willyrey:
I'm sure you'd be a beneficiary of the 5k per month Buhari promised IF it eventually happens because you appear quite jobless. So many issues going on presently in Nigeria and this was all you could concern yourself with. Smh!

Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by ShowYourCertificate: 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
thepatroit:

This hatred go give you ulcer. Abeg change your moniker. You never hear say military don find the certificate?
Where the source?
Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by Nasamy(m): 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
thepatroit:

everyone is entitled to their opinion. Abeg reset ur thinking. Haba. It's plain and simple he should pay or explain how he would pay. If na Jonathan nw u go say all sorts. Nw dey form deaf, dumb and blind.
Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by Uyi168: 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
Dx op get time sha...
Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by thepatroit: 8:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Where the source?
Go back in time abeg. I no get time to go dey search for am. grin
Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by ShowYourCertificate: 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
sarahatuba:

Soo much hate cheesy
I criticise, not hate. And I will keep on criticising to expose the truth. That's the beauty of democracy and freedom of expression.
Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by thepatroit: 8:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nasamy:
everyone is entitled to their opinion. Abeg reset ur thinking. Haba. It's plain and simple he should pay or explain how he would pay. If na Jonathan nw u go say all sorts. Nw dey form deaf, dumb and blind.
You go jump from cliff if e no pay or explain?
Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by ShowYourCertificate: 8:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
thepatroit:

Go back in time abeg. I no get time to go dey search for am. grin
You see, you don't even know. I have been vindicated. Buhari is certificateless grin
Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
I criticise, not hate. And I will keep on criticising to expose the truth. That's the beauty of democracy and freedom of expression.
No one's stopping you from 'expressing' yourself......but why the insults? Remember its someone's father you're calling names smiley
Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by willyrey: 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
thepatroit:

I'm sure you'd be a beneficiary of the 5k per month Buhari promised IF it eventually happens because you appear quite jobless. So many issues going on presently in Nigeria and this was all you could concern yourself with. Smh!
in all your gettings,get sense brother,I don't insult people on social media if not I for give u ur side dis night but back to the matter bro,I am non partisan who just want the best for his country,like I said accountability is key in curbing corruption,I respect buhari so much and incase u don't know....all that concerns the president politically is a national issue bro.

Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by Nasamy(m): 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
thepatroit:

shouldn't it be a concern. Pls mentioned issues which concern u. Mr concerned Nigerian. He entitled to his speech and opinion. Ex presido was corrupt. We must knw how dis one will fare abeg park well. Sometimes if u don't knw an answer keep mute
Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by ShowYourCertificate: 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
thepatroit:

Now this is a certified hate post. Bros cool down abeg. I thought you were a patriot grin

Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by Nasamy(m): 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
thepatroit:

as senseless as they come.sorry Iye.
Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by willyrey: 8:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
Kolade354:
Mr Weyrey My point is their is no saint when it comes to politics it a dirty game.
thank God say u dey talk your mind now,so incase you wan campaign for president tmr,I go use ur comments against u,lol...my reply to oga patriot is also for you ooo.

Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by thepatroit: 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
willyrey:
in all your gettings,get sense brother,I don't insult people on social media if not I for give u ur side dis night but back to the matter bro,I am non partisan who just want the best for his country,like I said accountability is key in curbing corruption,I respect buhari so much and incase u don't know....all that concerns the president politically is a national issue bro.
I get sense and e no go remove a strand of my hair if you insult me. I expect you to be on twitter and other social media platforms condemning and raising hell on what is going on in South Africa until the right people wake up and do something (which I've done) not opening a thread that is the least of our worries at present.
Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by thepatroit: 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nasamy:
as senseless as they come.sorry Iye.
lol. E pain you die!
Re: Has Buhari Paid Back His Loan? by thepatroit: 8:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Now this is a certified hate post. Bros cool down abeg. I thought you were a patriot grin
lol! I was on my own o. Minding my own business when e carry e wahala come. He talked about everyone being entitled to their own opinion, totally forgetting the fact that I was entitled to mine as well and just stating it. Abi I no be human being too?

7 Things You Need To Know About Super Eagles New Coach (sunday Oliseh) / Biafra An Imaginary Homeland:Onyeka Nwelue / Niger Delta Avengers Launch New Website

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51