Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM (66298 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by Obascoetubi: 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
driand:
Mathew 6:3 But when you do alms, let not your left hand know what your right hand does:

Now we are all free to believe what ever we like, but I'm not in support of giving in front of a world wide broadcast,

The Bible verse I quoted is from christ him self, whom we seek to imitate, anything outside that count me out.

And does he care to explain the death of close to 200 people on his church? a death toll that much without a public apology and you are here telling us about love. God will judge you.
MATHEW 24 VS 24
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by Boss13: 12:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
For once this man has said the truth
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by karovictor: 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
driand:
Mathew 6:3 But when you do alms, let not your left hand know what your right hand does:

Now we are all free to believe what ever we like, but I'm not in support of giving in front of a world wide broadcast,

The Bible verse I quoted is from christ him self, whom we seek to imitate, anything outside that count me out.

And does he care to explain the death of close to 200 people on his church? a death toll that much without a public apology and you are here telling us about love. God will judge you.
u are fool for quoting him.what does you knw abt d bible.. U better repent you Dat quote a bible Verse hw many live's av u Change secretly
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
Are you sure it is TB joshua posting those tweets.. well he definitely sounds more verbally coordinated in writing than in speaking..
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by malonephill(m): 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
Was he braging about this? A lot of people are doing this in our closet, though what he did was a good thing, but publicising it with picture is totally unacceptable for me.
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by ZUBY77(m): 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
He is on instagram too.. With the likes of Tonto Dike and Beyoncé.
Great.
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by galadima77(m): 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
axortedbabe:
bros try get sense small na

no offense o, but to think that this advice actually came from a lady is kinda demeaning. ....Haba bros!!
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by AJORE(m): 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
malonephill:
Was he braging about this? A lot of people are doing this in our closet, though what he did was a good thing, but publicising it with picture is totally unacceptable for me.
I publicising is ok ....@ least for those dat have out there who doesn't know how to give.....some ppl are animals they can't do or react to things unless they see or hear so therefore don't crucified him for doing it...:is encouraging others...........

1 Like

Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by Boyooosa(m): 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
Thanx Bro, i blive you and hav the feelings that the message is undiluted; inspired by the Holy Spirit because you are practical. I know a couple of men of God that will not release this word even if the Holy Spirit instructed to do because of their greedy ways. its all about them and their ministry's growth. Best of Luck!
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by synergycom19: 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
Cateyes07:
.Don't.forget Satan can also appear as Angel of light,Jesus said your generous giving should be in the secret,and God that sees you in the secret shall reward you openly,my guys think. about it !
The five thousand people OUR LORD JESUS fed,why not in secret,why did he do it publicly?why did the good Samaritan not take that hopeless and helpless man to his house so that nobody will know?GOD is more after your heart. That's what JESUS means,do it because you love GOD
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
xqzytchyca:

anuofia!!! i blame u!!!
seems u don't have respect

that's why when u get to d age of 37 u still look for husband

mark my words

gullible hoe
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by synergycom19: 12:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
Obascoetubi:
MATHEW 24 VS 24
Did TB Joshua said he is Christ?did he said you should worship him?Did he asked to be adored?did he glorify himself? Did he confess JESUS is LORD and glorify GOD? 1 John4:1-6,be very careful so that in your foolish understanding you don't sin against th HOLY SPIRIT
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by ritzytbabs(m): 1:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
[size=14pt] am a fan of his charity works buh not his preaching/prophecies [/size]

1 Like

Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by eazy222: 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
Dat is wht we need

I luv u TB
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by Emaprince: 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
Helping the needy is good but broadcasting it is meaningless. Public praises are nothing compared to the abundant blessings that comes from GOD who sees everything hidden.

I don't see why I should help somebody and next thing is to hit the social media to get praises.
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by petkoffDrake(m): 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
Yea let love lead the way smiley

why u take my FTC position? cry
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
Kudos to him..practising what he preaches.And the reason why God blesses him more..Give and it will come back to you...
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by tiamiyukunle69(m): 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
rexbuton:

Love alone cannot save you.. Jesus Christ can save you

But love is inside the Christ package.. We must not confuse the place of good works and the quest for eternal life
and you've forgotten God is love?
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by jafia(m): 1:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
love
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by Setaje(f): 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
I have been seeing this man in my dreams too often lately lipsrsealed
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by Pame(m): 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
God bless you Pastor, I love you.
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by redsun(m): 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
If everybody prays deludedly prays like you muderfuckers, they won't be such thing as social media.

Yam heads that thrives in fantasies. Oyinbo teach me nonsense.
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
Gejpresident:
seems u don't have respect

that's why when u get to d age of 37 u still look for husband

mark my words

gullible hoe

lmao....sweety!! am proudly married to d love of my life and am just 23!!! by 37, am just a stone throw to becoming a nonna smiley
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
IHate9ja1:

I would say this anywhere;i cant pay my tithe to any church when the fellow human sitting beside me in church or that lives across my street wear rags and wallow in poverty

seconded!
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
canalily:
u r so artificious all overangry

my headache...not urs!
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
Keneking:
Ok, has he found what happened to his building undecided
What we have been yearning for in the last 6 years...he could not deliver embarassed

If God judged us by what comes out of our mouth kiss
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by babajero(m): 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
driand:

The Bible verse I quoted is frg mchrist him self, whom we seek to imitate, anything outside that count me out.

the question is how many times have you helped people in need without wanting payback, and another thing nobody prays for natural disasters or accidents, if any body knows when it will happen people that died in bellview or sosoliso, or people that dies almost every year from earthquakes in China or land slides, ship mishaps etc. Guy just think before typing because sometimes your opinion can make you sound foolish. No offense intended.
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
Bants:
I wish this man can make his prophecy well in advance and public like if we can give me the lottery number or euro millions number....

God don't direct such prophesies.

Join illuminati if u seek Richies and not salvation.
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by Bonapart(m): 2:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
His he beefing buhari
when a man is typing from an empty skull
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by Bants(m): 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
modestbrowser:

God don't direct such prophesies.

Join illuminati if u seek Richies and not salvation.

You know their number.....moreover bro how u take know the prophesies God dey direct self
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
May God forgive you.
driand:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Catholic Reverend Sister & Muslim Sister In Hijab Hug In Jos.see Reactions(pics) / Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.