Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM (66325 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by anthonyweah: 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
Blessed are you among prophets for upholding the true Gospel of our lord Jesus Christ always.
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
a beg where I go take seee am buy undecided
go buy am for Mortuary!
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by LordPsalm(m): 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
His he beefing buhari
Can sommeone interprete what this guy is say? I don't understand kanuri
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by LordPsalm(m): 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
His he beefing buhari
Can sommeone interprete what this guy is saying? I don't understand kanuri
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
Dyt:
So true
I took a walk yesterday
Went to grind pepper and with the whole service of washing, cleaning, rinsing the pepper before grinding
All of that just 50naira?
I felt this thing in me
Like how long does this young man have to do this for

Me on the other hand, broke, jobless and all
The only thing I cld do at that time was look up and just ask for Gods blessings
I wanna be a blessing to the needy
Its what I wish to do

Not only that
Saw lots

Not like I don't go out or meet ppl
But I felt deep yesterday

If only I had all the money in the world
Sure its gonna be a better place
Even if I don't rescue all
The ones I help will definitely do for others
And then the connection never ends

May God continue in His infinite mercy to bless those that gives
...My dear, you aint alone there. Just as I wonder a full grown man hawking Handkerchiefs in the traffic embarassed embarassed sad

How do these people feed and care for their dependents cry I aint all that though but I hope to make a difference in 'em lives (needy). God hear my prayer cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by Dyt(f): 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
chimkaire:
...My dear, you aint alone there. Just as I wonder a full grown man hawking Handkerchiefs in the traffic embarassed embarassed sad

How do these people feed and care for their dependents cry I aint all that though but I hope to make a difference in 'em lives (needy). God hear my prayer cool cool cool

I can't explain
Amen and amen

1 Like

Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by driand(m): 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
babajero:
the question is how many times have you helped people in need without wanting payback, and another thing nobody prays for natural disasters or accidents, if any body knows when it will happen people that died in bellview or sosoliso, or people that dies almost every year from earthquakes in China or land slides, ship mishaps etc. Guy just think before typing because sometimes your opinion can make you sound foolish. No offense intended.
it's not only people who help people and broadcast it that help people, and we have different capacities and you can only help within your capacity, and the little you do in your capacity can change another man's life, think?

In the Catholic Church there is a society called St Vicente DE Paul it's duty is to reach out to the poor and the needy from its purse gathered from society members and their own voluntary collection box, I know of a friend who had an accident and needed funds for surgery at Lagos state university teaching hospital, St Vicente de Paul supported him with 100k without broadcasting it,

That is what christ taught us and we are expected to live by his examples and principles that's what makes us Christians,
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by hijodedios: 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
he is so right there,i agree totally with him on this.forget about those who tell you that if you dont pay your tithes you are on your way to hell,they are only after their pockets,i rather pay the tithe to that person that has no where to get his next meal than to the pocket of a pastor who will inturn use it for luxury.
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by Omobanie(m): 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
T.B Joshua you are a true man of God
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by ogaprime(m): 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
Am surprised that nobody remembered the story of Cornelius the centurion (Acts10)

It is part of the teachings of Jesus christ that gifts should be given to the needy

But the instagram message of pst TB joshua should not encourage people that giving to the needy is the only way to meet or please God or matters to Him most

Are you with Him or against him matters to Him most, then your giving and de rest follows

Salvation should be mixed with gift that will be given to the needy and people who want to change (feeding of 5000)
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by Obascoetubi: 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
synergycom19:

Did TB Joshua said he is Christ?did he said you should worship him?Did he asked to be adored?did he glorify himself? Did he confess JESUS is LORD and glorify GOD? 1 John4:1-6,be very careful so that in your foolish understanding you don't sin against th HOLY SPIRIT
i wonder why most tb joshua's fans are insultin while calling themselves as a good christians. bible did not allow us to insult any one
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by BB12(f): 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
akugbemike:
Let Love Live....LLL

*Modified*

When I was much younger, I heard the Man of God was a diabolical Pastor. I grew older, and I bought myself a cable dish. I started watching Emmanuel TV.

I can categorically tell the house (nairaland) that Prophet T.B Joshua is a very good man in heart.

GOD IS WITH US!!

Has GOD shown you his heart? How I wish your spiritual eyes were opened/enlightened. Very few Christians can discern who a true man of God is these days. Even lucifer does appear as angel of light!
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by babajero(m): 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
driand:
it's not only people who help people and broadcast it that help people, and we have different capacities and you can only help within your capacity, and the little you do in your capacity can change another man's life, think?

In the Catholic Church there is a society called St Vicente DE Paul it's duty is to reach out to the poor and the needy from its purse gathered from society members and their own voluntary collection box, I know of a friend who had an accident and needed funds for surgery at Lagos state university teaching hospital, St Vicente de Paul supported him with 100k without broadcasting it,

That is what christ taught us and we are expected to live by his examples and principles that's what makes us Christians,

you talked about someone they helped and you knew that means many other people will still know, and listen prophet tb Joshua is not doing it as an individual or as an organisation, he is doing it as a church collectively, people believe on what they see, so he have to broadcast it to entice more people to give towards it.
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by akugbemike(m): 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
BB12:

Has GOD shown you his heart? How I wish your spiritual eyes were opened/enlightened. Very few Christians can discern who a true man of God is these days. Even lucifer does appear as angel of light!

I bet if you follow Emmanuel TV, you might have to take your words back.

Anyways, no one knows another person's inner heart. I am only judging from physical eyes God in Heaven have given to me.
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by canalily(m): 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
xqzytchyca:

my headache...not urs!
cos i cherish u so much....its my business
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by famshegs(m): 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
God bless the man of God..... may your anointing never go dry in Jesus name
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by darejem4real: 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
This is a man of God
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by Dubemkelly(m): 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
Love conquers everything...Message to SA on xenophobia
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
canalily:
cos i cherish u so much....its my business
?
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by canalily(m): 11:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
xqzytchyca:

?
undecided i mean it
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by phaulzoe(m): 3:23am On Apr 18, 2015
God bless u sir.......Bleep fake haterz
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 18, 2015
canalily:
undecided i mean it

hmmmmm!!!
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by Sanuzi(m): 7:50am On Apr 18, 2015
The greatest thing is Love

Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by canalily(m): 7:52am On Apr 18, 2015
xqzytchyca:

hmmmmm!!!
how ar u todayundecided thank God its weekend!
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 18, 2015
canalily:
how ar u todayundecided thank God its weekend!

Am fynnn....up and thankful!
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by canalily(m): 8:59am On Apr 18, 2015
xqzytchyca:

Am fynnn....up and thankful!
splendid! So .....wana go out to swimming pool or sight the beachundecided
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 18, 2015
canalily:
splendid! So .....wana go out to swimming pool or sight the beachundecided

lol...
Re: What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM by canalily(m): 11:51am On Apr 18, 2015
xqzytchyca:

lol...
am i nt equal to what it takesundecided tell me where ar u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Catholic Reverend Sister & Muslim Sister In Hijab Hug In Jos.see Reactions(pics) / Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River / Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.