Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US (36708 Views)

See How Goodluck Jonathan Reacted 2 His $1.3bn Indictment In Malabu Affair(pics) / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP / Reno Omokri Reacts To His Alleged Sack On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by egbaguy: 10:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
Bros,just go usa...... Spare us all these hogwash

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
OK just go to usa and come back angry

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by JuanDeDios: 10:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Buruji Kashamu responds to AP's report on his alleged indictment in the US

Senator-elect, Prince Buruji Kuruji has responded to Associated Press report on his alleged drug indictment in the US published today titled - Man indicted in US for drug deal elected Senator in Nigeria. The politician and businessman insists he was not the man indicted. His response below..

1.  My attention has been drawn to a syndicated report by Associated Press (AP) entitled “A man indicted in US for drug deal elected senator in Nigeria”. . . .
When will Nigerian "big men" get tired of this cliche? How come they never read anything but their attention is "drawn to it"?

3 Likes

Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by Flets: 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
For whatever kasumu is convicted of, Tinubu is guilty of double.

But tinubu is free today because he has sold his soul to the US to the neo-colonalism of Nigeria and their plans are eventually materializing.

If the US is interested iin the growth of Nigeria, they can help repatriate the funds looted and lodged in their economy by the criminal politicians........ But that will never happen.

Nigerians have been sold to the west at no cost but we are too blind to see.

3 Likes

Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by jorlons(m): 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
crimminnnnaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllll if I lay hold on you Buhari will be a saint compared to me.
Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by Hadeyemy: 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
Could you believe I only read the first and the last sentence

2 Likes

Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by OtunbaChibok(m): 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
Oga Kashumu,if u have nothing to fear, kindly enter a plane to the US and clear your name.please note that the wind of Change will eventually blow u out of the RED chmber if eventually u make it in there.

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by condralbede(m): 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
bettercreature:
We should think very well it might be mistake identity i trust brittish government they would never have freed him
Plz don't be offended,I thought tinibu had a similar
case,who released him
Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by Scatterboss(m): 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
Trash. Buy a ticket and come to the states to prove yourself. Druggy man.

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ode

u be thief
u be rogue
u dey steal
u be armi robber

fela singing
Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by freshcvv(m): 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
Jeez..this lamentation of his is even longer than the book of Habakkuk, Nehemiah, Micah and Jonah put together.

Save us this long story, hoop on the next flight to JFK airport and clear your name asap!

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by dollarlander: 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
ayindejimmy:
Well, well.. Mr Buru-whatever. This ur story is too long.
So where is this Alaji dude. Can it be that he's somewhere also in Ogun State?
Why not just buy a plane ticket to the US to explain yourself to that Stern looking white judge. Make sure the ticket is one-way though. Cos you ain't coming back

Thank you this is what I wanted to write. If he knows he is clean the best is to take a flight to USA and clear yourself why writing these long epistle to fellow Nigerians.

I trust OBJ, he will follow his case to BUHARI for necessary actions.

2 Likes

Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by raumdeuter: 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
Just travel to the US

I offer to buy your ticket

7 Likes

Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by obinto: 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
Drug pushers in the northern district of illinois? Pls call them out

BOLA AHMED TINUBU( yes the same jagaban) and the new leader of the south west.
OLUREMI TINUBU, distinguished senator representing lagos state
You see them. Na, they wont see them. They gave gone to bed on this one, but we know
Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
1) it's him.
2) that the U.S. did not appeal U.K. decision means nothing.
3) go to the U.S. and clear your name. Heck I'll even buy you lunch.

I bet you won't grin

PS: Just remember that we never forget. You'll make a mistake and step into one of our territories which included our embassies one day wink

Remember Noriega?

3 Likes

Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by Celepope: 10:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
[b]The slow people have evaded this thread again.You all know those i am referring to. "Kashamu should Just travel to US crew". If you care to read his statement he said he has never been to the US before so for what god-forsaken reason should he just travel to the US?To show that he is a superman or what?We all know that American judicial system sucks and the more competent judicial system which is that of Britain found him not guilty therefore let the young man go about his business.America as a country always feel slighted whenever they are flawed in such judicial process will always want to seek other clandestine moves in order to massage their ego and get what they want.Let America use the legal means to verify if he is indeed the person.Infact they did as Prince Kashamu has stated but the apprehended suspect didn't say he is the person they are looking for.Unless this story Kashamu is telling is a lie i won't label him drug peddler. Aside I hate when many Nigerians always seek and desire the down fall of any wealthy person.Or is this part of why poverty is eating deep into the nation?Whenever the news is on Celebrities or a successful business person you will see them raising their Meduceric heads and putrid mouth insulting and pulling such person down without even given the person the opportunity to speak.This is fast becoming a trend with Nigerians especially the slows here in NL. [/b]

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by Smooyis(m): 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
jamesbawa:
Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Everyone lies. Who then can we believe?
Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by missionmex(m): 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
It is an interesting piece. My mind tells me that this is the truth nothing else.

3 Likes

Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by wiloy2k8(m): 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
ok
Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by tolustx(m): 10:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
This man don use his big grammar to confuse me. I no even understand wetin he dey talk again sef. I no fit differentiate d allegation from his own defense statements again. Nawa o. No wonder d judge confuse, dicharge him.
Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by dayodare49o: 10:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
If kashamu truly commited the offence/crime how did he escape from anglo-america. The two countries were too big for him to escape. How did he escape from US to England from England to Nigeria.
Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by aspirebig: 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
Story....This reminds me of a former governor of the oil rich Delta state now serving term in the British prison.

He denied too that he wasn't the person initially, and he was a governor for good eight years.The crime he committed years back kept trailing him till he was even granted pardon in Nigeria then, but where is he now?

Whites dont just accuse someone like that.

6 Likes

Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by InvertedHammer: 10:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
/
Whether it is him or not, the matter lies with the court. If the US govt. cannot prove her case against him, then he is free as a bird. Every suspect is not a criminal. Some people discharged and acquitted may be criminals same way some people convicted are innocent.

Once the court cannot convict you, you are deemed innocent.
\

2 Likes

Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
Celepope:
[b]The slow people have evaded this thread again.You all know those i am referring to. "Kashamu should Just travel to US crew". If you care to read his statement he said he has never been to the US before so for what god-forsaken reason should he just travel to the US?To show that he is a superman or what?We all know that American judicial system sucks and the more competent judicial system which is that of Britain found him not guilty therefore let the young man go about his business.America as a country always feel slighted whenever they are flawed in such judicial process will always want to seek other clandestine moves in order to massage their ego and get what they want.Let America use the legal means to verify if he is indeed the person.Infact they did as Prince Kashamu has stated but the apprehended suspect didn't say he is the person they are looking for.Unless this story Kashamu is telling is a lie i won't label him drug peddler. Aside I hate when many Nigerians always seek and desire the down fall of any wealthy person.Or is this part of why poverty is eating deep into the nation?Whenever the news is on Celebrities or a successful business person you will see them raising their Meduceric heads and putrid mouth insulting and pulling such person down without even given the person the opportunity to speak.This is fast becoming a trend with Nigerians especially the slows here in NL. [/b]

Hey dunce, no one alleged that he's been to the U.S. Al Capone didn't visit all of the hits he orchestrated.

He is alleged to be the African connection. It is still a crime.

Have you heard about Guantanamo bay? Do you think all those kept there have ever stepped foot on U.S. soil?

Think. It's free.

And stop with the bold letters, it doesn't make you seem educated.

10 Likes

Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
aspirebig:
Story....This reminds me of a former governor of the oil rich Delta state now serving term in the British prison.

He denied too that he wasn't the person initially,

Whites dont just accuse someone like that.

I agree.
Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
first of all this story is too long.....secondly, America should go and die....case closed.. ** next please **
Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by Raiders: 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
condralbede:
Plz don't be offended,I thought tinibu had similar a
case,who released him
Tinubu dont have any drug case on him. most people confused tinubu with buruji Kashamu because obj said a leader in SW has a drug case in the US. OBJ was referring to buruji and not tinubu. Tinubu travel to the us regularly if tinubu was a drug baron he would have been arrested, convicted and deported from the US

4 Likes

Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by Celepope: 10:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
CityNG:

Hey dunce, no one alleged that he's been to the U.S. Al Capone didn't visit all of the hits he orchestrated.

He is alleged to be the African connection. It is still a crime.

Have you heard about Guantanamo bay? Do you think all those kept there have ever stepped foot on U.S. soil?

Think. It's free.

And stop with the bold letters, it doesn't make you seem educated.
I will let your personal insult slide.But watch your mouth.
As per 'thinking' you need it more.If truely he is the African connection and the one whom they caught was shown pictures to identify the suspect but didn't pick him then what are we still talking?It is a normal thing the US judiciary does.

2 Likes

Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by mkoabiola: 10:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Woooow
Wat a long story ,I can't blv I read d whole story.
It a complicated case bt buruji must b telling lies
Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by godoluwa(m): 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
ndidibabe:
Seeing is believing. This Man, with his big head is a confirmed drug lord!!! His Burukutu name seals it all!!
o ga o. if u c juxt one out of his bodyguard, u dare nt talk 2 d man
Re: Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US by darkjorse: 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
APC all past criminals......... APC fielding criminals as change agent. We son enter one chance in Nigeria. Tinubu go destroy Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Faces Of Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Civilian JTF In Borno. Pics / 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi / 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.