Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

How Can I Ask A Girl Out Without Saying I Love You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Ask A Girl Out Without Saying I Love You (1371 Views)

How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? / I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / 21 Questions To Ask Before Saying “I Do” (2) (3) (4)

How Can I Ask A Girl Out Without Saying I Love You by piru12: 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hi pipz... I have a date with a girl tomorrow nd i want to ask her out without saying i love you.. Pls how can i do it... N.B I'm d shy type

Pls don't say "say whatever it's on ur mind" (if i have anything on my mind i wouldn't have asked u)
Re: How Can I Ask A Girl Out Without Saying I Love You by Lisaflex(f): 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
Very very simple...Just don't say it! angry
Re: How Can I Ask A Girl Out Without Saying I Love You by Young03(m): 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
Juxt dnt tink abt it....chat and go
Re: How Can I Ask A Girl Out Without Saying I Love You by cally3D(m): 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
Abeg hu get #200 change, make I pay d bike man wey carry me come here!

Re: How Can I Ask A Girl Out Without Saying I Love You by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
consult your pastor, imam or herbalist for counselling.
Re: How Can I Ask A Girl Out Without Saying I Love You by Enegod(m): 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
Write her a note saying "Do you want to be my girlfriend?"
Circle yes or no" undecided
or
Just form your mouth in a shape for each word, then project sound starting from your lungs, across your vocal chords and out of your mouth.
If she can understand it, she'll give you an answer undecided

Hope this helps?

Re: How Can I Ask A Girl Out Without Saying I Love You by Cutehector(m): 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
CharlesNneji pls help dis young man out..
Re: How Can I Ask A Girl Out Without Saying I Love You by Baddestguyp(m): 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
tell her "I hate you" undecided
Re: How Can I Ask A Girl Out Without Saying I Love You by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
Stupid_ thread.
Re: How Can I Ask A Girl Out Without Saying I Love You by Exjoker(m): 10:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
I like you cool
Re: How Can I Ask A Girl Out Without Saying I Love You by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
Seriously?

And what makes you think she gives a f**k if you say it or not? undecided

Re: How Can I Ask A Girl Out Without Saying I Love You by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
It's even wrong for you to tell a girl you love her just so you can ask her on a date. Saying I love you to a girl means you know her enough and have enough feelings for her. . . It should come after several dates.

Any girl who wants to hear i love you before going on a date is immature. . . as in secondary school brain. tongue
Re: How Can I Ask A Girl Out Without Saying I Love You by Emodeee: 10:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
Here is hw it goes; tell her"i av a king size D for whr ur hip is, i wanna be d only one to ACCESS ur BANK. I've been studying u and i've discovered dat u r d one 4 me, i want U and I to roll 2gether even though d margin btw us is a landslide bt nw, i want it to be juxtapose, i want to be ur b.f, be my g.f. Lyk i will be d BRAIN, u will be ma PINKY, i ll be ur DIKEH, u will be TOnTO, i cherish u."
Re: How Can I Ask A Girl Out Without Saying I Love You by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
Say it with your eyes and body language...
Re: How Can I Ask A Girl Out Without Saying I Love You by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
piru12:
Hi pipz... I have a date with a girl tomorrow nd i want to ask her out without saying i love you.. Pls how can i do it... N.B I'm d shy type

Pls don't say "say whatever it's on ur mind" (if i have anything on my mind i wouldn't have asked u)

Lol oga r u ok

Just dont say i love u ... How hard is that

Re: How Can I Ask A Girl Out Without Saying I Love You by jascon1(m): 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
C me c trouble o. As I day come here I just lost my wallet and my 50 naira day inside. Wetin i go do now?
Re: How Can I Ask A Girl Out Without Saying I Love You by braintext(m): 11:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
piru12:

Abeg you get nokia charger?
Re: How Can I Ask A Girl Out Without Saying I Love You by 2dice(m): 12:16am On Apr 17, 2015
Is it a must you tell her 'i love you'
i foresee Automatic BestfriendzoninG ..
Re: How Can I Ask A Girl Out Without Saying I Love You by Zellie: 12:22am On Apr 17, 2015
Just don't say it
Re: How Can I Ask A Girl Out Without Saying I Love You by kpolli(m): 12:24am On Apr 17, 2015
No wonder no girl has ever said yes to me.... I am meant to say I love you while asking her out. Interesting!

Re: How Can I Ask A Girl Out Without Saying I Love You by trybe(m): 12:39am On Apr 17, 2015
Just shut d Bleep up then!must u tell her u luv her on ur first date, its a gradual process! She mite even turnout 2 b d one 2 say so . So guy chill nd take tins as dey unfold#
Re: How Can I Ask A Girl Out Without Saying I Love You by Bellajay1: 1:16am On Apr 17, 2015
jes stand in front of her & show her ur 32 ( grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin) lyk d donkey in shrek......it works every time.....thank me later
Re: How Can I Ask A Girl Out Without Saying I Love You by doncrvito(m): 1:35am On Apr 17, 2015
Lisaflex:
Very very simple...Just don't say it! angry
he lacks cognitive auditory abilities,dat are necessary for communicating to d feminine gender...........wats hard in not saying"i love you"?? Odoyo
Re: How Can I Ask A Girl Out Without Saying I Love You by Lisaflex(f): 10:22am On Apr 17, 2015
doncrvito:

he lacks cognitive auditory abilities,dat are necessary for communicating to d feminine gender...........wats hard in not saying"i love you"?? Odoyo
I tire o! It can be rily annoyn(d sort of questions sm ppl ask)...Smtyms i c sm of these questions n i bcm weak

Her Friend's Boyfriend Is Asking Her Out. Pls. Advice!!! / How To Be Romantic, A Cheater And A Complete Gentle Spouse - Screenshot / Shocking! Bride Dumps Groom In Church On Wedding Day