Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:31 AM

Lmaaoo!!! Guy Puts His Date On Blast For Ordering 'expensive' Food Like His - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lmaaoo!!! Guy Puts His Date On Blast For Ordering 'expensive' Food Like His (2148 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k / Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lmaaoo!!! Guy Puts His Date On Blast For Ordering 'expensive' Food Like His by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 17, 2015
~ The lady is too greedy and lacks courtesy. Its not even compulsory the guy pays for the meal. The lady could have assisted in paying too. Cos it seems the guy isn't that buoyant financially. You want equal rights yet you don't want to do anything...

The guy is very right ...
Re: Lmaaoo!!! Guy Puts His Date On Blast For Ordering 'expensive' Food Like His by Airforce1(m): 8:43am On Apr 17, 2015
Darkrebel666:
~ [s]The lady is too greedy and lacks courtesy. Its not even compulsory the guy pays for the meal. The lady could have assisted in paying too. Cos it seems the guy isn't that buoyant financially. You want equal rights yet you don't want to do anything...

The guy is very right ...
[/s]

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Lmaaoo!!! Guy Puts His Date On Blast For Ordering 'expensive' Food Like His by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 17, 2015
Airforce1:

Cc Lalasticlalaa

~ Why are you calling lalastica or is this FP worthy?
and why did you cancel my comment without saying anything.
Are you a Retardd?
Re: Lmaaoo!!! Guy Puts His Date On Blast For Ordering 'expensive' Food Like His by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 17, 2015
It's a sin to be broke really embarassed
Re: Lmaaoo!!! Guy Puts His Date On Blast For Ordering 'expensive' Food Like His by ireke(m): 10:14am On Apr 17, 2015
This is what happens when guys are trying to pose for babes. The OP should have had this discussion with the babe if he was that bothered about it. However, I think She did the right thing by asking for the same thing as you. It may have been an issue if she ordered something that costs twice as much as your own food. Anyway, to each his own.
Re: Lmaaoo!!! Guy Puts His Date On Blast For Ordering 'expensive' Food Like His by mrkay101(m): 10:57am On Apr 17, 2015
chymystique:
Mstchew! The Stingy Broke ass of a guy deserves a slap from that babe he took on a dateundecided

I hate reading statements like. the dude is now broke cos he felt the babe shouldn't have ordered am expensive meal. oh plssss he's paying for it so he has a right to vent his feeling. and besides because a dude has 100k out doesn't mean he should waste it all on the 1st date.
Re: Lmaaoo!!! Guy Puts His Date On Blast For Ordering 'expensive' Food Like His by chymystique(f): 11:35am On Apr 17, 2015
mrkay101:

I hate reading statements like. the dude is now broke cos he felt the babe shouldn't have ordered am expensive meal. oh plssss he's paying for it so he has a right to vent his feeling. and besides because a dude has 100k out doesn't mean he should waste it all on the 1st date.

IMO, If he knew he didnt ve money why take the gal to suCh restaurant when he knew he wouldnt spend much?.. he shoulda taken the gal to somewhere less expensive instead of trying to impress her. He should be ashamed of himself for making a fuss over it..
Re: Lmaaoo!!! Guy Puts His Date On Blast For Ordering 'expensive' Food Like His by pinkhill(f): 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
if the girl had asked for sparkling water only i am sure he would have being happier.....broke dude

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think Its Time For Me To Take A Bow / Do Nigerians Really Use $EX Toy$ ? (PICTURES) / Bizzare Photos Of A Tree That Produces It's Fruit Shaped Like A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.