Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,053 members, 7,845,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Opinion:can You Be In Such Relationship?i Have A Date But Let's Date?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion:can You Be In Such Relationship?i Have A Date But Let's Date?? (524 Views)

Its Right For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out? Can Such Relationship Last? / I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant / We Can't Date But We Do Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion:can You Be In Such Relationship?i Have A Date But Let's Date?? by bobolizim(m): 1:07am On Apr 17, 2015
it's surprises me when i was discussing with one of my acquaintances,ofcos you know guys now..we like discussing girls matters..so he said this girl was actually dating his best friend but collected his number and called him and was like will you come and greet me?so sure,sharp guys dont waste their time...so the guy went to visit this girl and the un-expected happen(according to him)from then,they keep on doing it until one day the girl called to tell hik she's pregnant and the guy was like didnt i tell you i have a girlfriend?or do u think i dont no my best friend also does it?...i was like,why would a lady accept dating a guy having known he is dating someone else and moreover that relationship seems more serious than any other...what is your take on this?and if you have had this kind of relationship...let's hear you...
Re: Opinion:can You Be In Such Relationship?i Have A Date But Let's Date?? by Extom(m): 1:21am On Apr 17, 2015
Can you please come again? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:can You Be In Such Relationship?i Have A Date But Let's Date?? by kristen12(f): 1:50am On Apr 17, 2015
NO to side chick parole
Re: Opinion:can You Be In Such Relationship?i Have A Date But Let's Date?? by Nobody: 2:22am On Apr 17, 2015
Because some/most girls are just plain dumb.

Because they place no worth on themselves and so will gladly tag themselves "side chicks."

It's sad and degrading, to say the least.

Don't ask me to unlock that warped, sick and preposterous mentality; I'm clueless too.
Re: Opinion:can You Be In Such Relationship?i Have A Date But Let's Date?? by Nobody: 3:01am On Apr 17, 2015
kristen12:
NO to side chick parole

I concur.
Re: Opinion:can You Be In Such Relationship?i Have A Date But Let's Date?? by jascon1(m): 4:42am On Apr 17, 2015
Wait o I just won ask weda anybody for here remove my eyelashes when I day sleep
Re: Opinion:can You Be In Such Relationship?i Have A Date But Let's Date?? by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 17, 2015
jascon1:
Wait o I just won ask weda anybody for here remove my eyelashes when I day sleep
grin grin
Re: Opinion:can You Be In Such Relationship?i Have A Date But Let's Date?? by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 17, 2015
My take on this: it's fuckin _stupid dating more than one guy. To me it's like taking a Mcat exam undecided

Ain't nobody ready to be tagged as a side chick. I Rather be the main chick with no sidies undecided
Re: Opinion:can You Be In Such Relationship?i Have A Date But Let's Date?? by AfricanApple(f): 8:38am On Apr 17, 2015
jascon1:
grin

(1) (Reply)

LADIES Answer This Question / 7 reasons that guy didn't call you back after that date / Who are more helping, Men or Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.