Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver (59727 Views)

Presidency Says Buhari Might Resign, Gives Shocking Reason / Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria / Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by leanalyst: 6:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
Beautiful write up. Not a fan of Buhari, but let's pray for him to succeed. No excuses will be tolerated all the same.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by mechanics(m): 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Buhari will certainly fail. It's very obvious.
enemy of progress, ur prayer wont wrk.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by mechanics(m): 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
It's the truth and you know it. Buhari is the biggest scam foisted on Nigerians. Very soon, this would be obvious to all and sundry.
in ur drmz.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by 2rivers: 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
Proverbs 11:11
Through the blessing of the upright a city is exalted, but by the mouth of the wicked it is destroyed.

1 Tim 2: 1-3
I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty
For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

If you are disciple of Christ, this is what we are commanded to do. Let us watch what we say for life and death is in the power of the tongue. Rather let us pray and speak life into our nation.

NIGERIA IS THE LORD'S, AND THE FULLNESS THEREOF
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by iahmed(m): 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Firstly, I have no paymaster. I'm simply a Nigerian who refuse to be deceived by the lies and propaganda of the APC

Secondly, this is democracy. I have to right to express my opinion. I have the right to criticise politicians. So you don't need to threaten me cause it won't work.

Lastly, you'll all realise the truth very soon.
freedom of speech yes,but freedom after speech that i can not promise you
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Speakdatruth: 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
darlenese:

Stop crying lipsrsealed
get da fvck off topics higher dan yo IQ
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by toby4ever(f): 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
Akasha:

Wots MOD
MOD means Moderator
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by bezimo(m): 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
It seems to me that Pro PGEJ supporters want Buhari to fail so that they can be justified that the foretaste of change most Nigerians wanted as championed by APC was just a mere propaganda.
I think this is a very wrong way of thinking and its inimical to collective Nation building.
If Buhari succeeds in delivering a number of his promises, won't we feel the positive effect? Irrespective of who you voted for.
its important we put Nigeria interest first in how we access things.
If you have travelled outside 9ja to some developed Nations.You would agree with me that the journey of Nigeria to sustainable development of Infasture, institutions and capacity of industries is still a far cry as to what potential we have.The country needs someone who can get things right to move 9ja forward.
That possible person in President Elect Buhari needs our collective support and cooperation even as PGEJ has solicited on behalf of the President Elect.

God bless Nigeria
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Amgreat1(m): 10:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
Let us not be sentimental likewise let us be optimistic that Buhari will succeed. However the president elect made all these promises and even the quick release of chibok girls. Anything short of this He is worst than a traitor. No longer again Nigerians will be taken for granted. His recent comments is saying opposite of all these promises. God help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by igbizen(m): 10:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
Oklander:
Nonsense post…

what is nonsense about this post? cant you just get it. everything is logical in this post. I know it already that buhari either betrays this corrupt guys surrounding him or he will surely fail. its no two ways about, how do you expect buhari to reward them if not tru corrupt allocation. I pity those who still don't know what awaits them. I never supported buhari or Jonathan because of the ppl surrounding them. I am still waiting for the right one, When I see him I will know.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by mikolo80: 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ozin:
How can the Dauradullard perform when the foundation of his coming to power was wrong in the 80s and also wrong now?Who and who are the cornerstone of the dullard foundation?...Tinubu,Saraki,Obj,Atiku,Amaechi,Sylva and co. No be curse, the guy is already failure personify by denying what he said pror to the election even without taken over yet
Tinubu increased revenue while his governors build roads and brt
sarakI brought white farmers
obasanjo brought gsm. Amaechi built schools and heslth centres.what is pdp legacy
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by mikolo80: 11:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
We get serious problem o. I thought it is only politicians that were hell bent on destroying nigeria,now i realise we have 12million idiiots that want to see nigeria crash and burn. Patriots we have our work cut out for us but hey we got the general(the way the avengers have the hulk)so no shakings
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by PromiseJonah(m): 12:14am On Apr 18, 2015
na wash√

SeverusSnape:
Why will they say that
I don't want to hear that o... Buhari must deliver change
1. A Dollar must be equal to a Naira. grin
2. Buhari will stabilize global oil price. grin
3. Buhari will feed all school children.
4. Buhari will provide 2 million jobs grin
5. Buhari will pay jobless youth 5,000 each every month, besides, we have the money.
6. Buhari will finally give amnesty to Bokoharam. (besides, they are now freedom fighters and he once advocated for it.) grin
7. Buhari will build new prisons so as to incarcerate kworuft people.
8. Etc...

Please let's support Buhari and his agents of change(Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku, Amaechi, Obasanjo), There must be change.

By the way, Showyourcertificate, your topics always make front page, are you a mod??
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by manchester1: 3:55am On Apr 18, 2015
buhari am watching u oooo. empty promises
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by mromo9ja: 5:33am On Apr 18, 2015
You have NOT really addressed the issues raise by the author. You have only wasted space here and struggled for things to make the page full. For instance, you didnt say anything about the Segun Oni election manipulation, Bola Tinubu Corruption, Tunde Idiagbon factor and many other issues mentioned as bases ofargument in the article. WE ARE NOT ALL FOOLS, APC PROPAGANDA AND SCAM IS ABOUT BEING REVEALED
egift:
All the unbelievers will be disappointed. From day one you guys have promised and projected one disappointment or the other, but Buhari has always defeated your negativities.

One the points you mention, here is my take:

1. His party:
The APC is a party we all can see its origin and evolution. It grew from nothing and gradually/rapidly gain traction through deliberate efforts not accidents. The party was built from scratch. The PDP on the other hand was just put together in 1997 - 1998 and since then had never been tested. This is the time for PDP to start building their party for the very first time. Unlike APC, they don't have the will and enthusiasm. Just a quest to get power come 2019 (and if they fail, the rats will jump off the sinking boat faster than they came).

2. His leadership
Buhari has proven time without number to be a man who can hold he ground in the face of any change. And being surrounded by people who also understands leadership, he will achieve a lot. Buhari have all the experiences and lessons he needs to succeed. Also he is free from greed, which the biggest factor that destroys many Nigeria leaders.

3. His precedent
Before even taking this position as President, Buhari understands the problem facing Nigeria and the enormity of the challenges. Until Jonathan's 2015 New Year's message, GEJ did not consider Corruption a major problem. But Buhari since 2013 have insisted that if Nigeria will develop, Corruption must be tackled. While the expectations are very high, by running a transparent system of governance and making tangible delivery, Nigerians are very willing to be patient with him to deliver.

4. His popularity
Buhari is popular among the masses because he understands and fight for their interest. In fact Buhari could have been president before now if he pursued the interest of the corrupt elites. In the north, despite the follower-ship among the people, their elites always frustrate him out just to protect their loot. With the masses behind Buhari and by delivering solution to the problems facing Nigeria, Buhari will leave a solid legacy as both President, Commander-in-Chief and Father of Nigeria.

Summery:
The things you consider as setbacks for Buhari, is rather his driving force. I see a New and better Nigeria ahead. Sai Buhari. God bless Nigeria.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by darlenese(f): 6:40am On Apr 18, 2015
Speakdatruth:
get da fvck off topics higher dan yo IQ

You sound like a teenager!
I don't hv time for kids
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Speakdatruth: 7:20am On Apr 18, 2015
darlenese:

You sound like a teenager!
I don't hv time for kids
hehe, i can see hw little u r
no wonder u said buhari cant handle nigeria's ecomony because yo comin 2earth has not bin plannd at dat time grin
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by jpk1700: 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
ChikezieU:
nnah he made a promise that will see him out, now he has started to lobby US who has made it obvious that they r no friends of Nigeria

He will have to compromise on the human right law (gay right) to get the US support.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by ChikezieU(m): 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
jpk1700:

He will have to compromise on the human right law (gay right) to get the US support.
they will be fucking their sons

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Inspects The Removal Of Lekki Second Roundabout (Pictures) / Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience / Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.