Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver (59705 Views)

Presidency Says Buhari Might Resign, Gives Shocking Reason / Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria / Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Mbediogu(m): 10:35am On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
http://www.naij.com/423027-4-reasons-buhari-might-not-deliver.html

You skipped a most important 5th reason which is the overbearing influence of National Assembly men some of whom are hawks as well as old war horses. If he pushes too much against their interests, they may threaten, frustrate and eventually impeach him.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 17, 2015
Bants:
Buhari might not fail but stopping corruption he shouldn't be too focused on it...Corruption is part of our constitution he should concentrate on jobs and social amenities if he focus on corruption he will be doomed
Nt really if corruption is kept at a minimal level trust me half nigeria's problems would be solved smiley
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by SeverusSnape(m): 10:36am On Apr 17, 2015
ikombe:
sorry is dis a footballer name
Christian Bale is the guy on my post smiling. Gareth Bale is the footballer.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by san316(m): 10:36am On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
It's the truth and you know it. Buhari is the biggest scam foisted on Nigerians. Very soon, this would be obvious to all and sundry.

If you were not right about gej winning the election why do you think you will be right about GMB failing? Loser.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Ddonoflife(m): 10:36am On Apr 17, 2015
barcanista:
The APC does not tolerate any dissenting views nor do the welcome criticism.
ill disagree with you guys here.actually d criticism is just too much and since ur party lost u dont want to believe anytin good can come out of buharis government.we all just av to support him

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by shamecurls(m): 10:36am On Apr 17, 2015
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by raystanley(m): 10:37am On Apr 17, 2015
disloman:
Oga!keep ur opinion to urself.Let we Nigerians b d judge n stop worrying if he indeed perform or not.
monkey, he deserves right to worry about his (gmb) performance, cause he's a Nigerian too...
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Ddonoflife(m): 10:37am On Apr 17, 2015
san316:

If you were not right about gej winning the election why do you think you will be right about GMB failing? Loser.
oya answa d ques
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Intendy: 10:37am On Apr 17, 2015
texazzpete:
I don't know why people keep responding to these trolls.

Election season is over and TANoids are getting hungry. Their Transformation and Forward Nigeria apps on their phones have not been updated in a long while. The era of FFK, Okupe and Abati retweeting their inane tweets is over.

In desperation, they have now resorted to posting trollbait on Nairaland in the hopes that their former paymasters can see they are still 'working' and continue to dash them money.

I wonder why that @showyourcertificate fellow still will not change that moniker. Here is Buhari showing off his certificate of election as President-elect cheesy

God bless you.that guy is a slowpoke of the highest order.
CAMPAIGN THEY CANT,PLAY OPPOSITION THEY'VE SHOWED THEY ARE FAILURES.
WE GO CAST THEM GO LAGOON

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Speakdatruth: 10:38am On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
No. How I wish I were. I will remove many of the APC lies and propaganda from the forum.

I hope they put this on fp smiley.

SeverusSnape:

Me too, I wish I were, I want lalasticlala to handover to me.
Don't worry, It will make FP, as long as it's you. cheesy
two mumus

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 17, 2015
This post just made my week.. I just wish that Buhari and his propaganda mates will read and digest the bitter truth in this post..
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Ddonoflife(m): 10:39am On Apr 17, 2015
raystanley:
monkey, he deserves right to worry about his (gmb) performance, cause he's a Nigerian too...
cnt u just state ur pt without being abusive like he said kip ur opinion to ursef weda he performs or not
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Tohpeh(m): 10:39am On Apr 17, 2015
undecided

This OP is definitely an Anti-buhari
You better embrace justice that lies ahead in his government.

Don't conclude yet something good can come out of the General
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Buhari will certainly fail. It's very obvious.
There is soo much VENOM in you that I can't help but pity you......this obesession is dangerous to your mental health....no sha enter market on top Buhari matter

3 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by nagoma(m): 10:39am On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

I can feel your pain, loser.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by keccyy: 10:40am On Apr 17, 2015
story for d gods...dat man must perform ooo
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Femmighty(m): 10:40am On Apr 17, 2015
Stop your criticism and let focus on the way forward. When you start criticizing everyone, who will rule.
Meanwhile, who else do you suggest will deliver Jonathan that failed already or who? Let pray for this nation in unity and stop our daily criticism. Don't forget that Nigeria is a nation of "good people, great nation"

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Firefire(m): 10:40am On Apr 17, 2015
egift:
All the unbelievers will be disappointed. From day one you guys have promised and projected one disappointment or the other, but Buhari has always defeated your negativities.

One the points you mention, here is my take:

1. His party:
The APC is a party we all can see its origin and evolution. It grew from nothing and gradually/rapidly gain traction through deliberate efforts not accidents. The party was built from scratch. The PDP on the other hand was just put together in 1997 - 1998 and since then had never been tested. This is the time for PDP to start building their party for the very first time. Unlike APC, they don't have the will and enthusiasm. Just a quest to get power come 2019 (and if they fail, the rats will jump off the sinking boat faster than they came).

2. His leadership
Buhari has proven time without number to be a man who can hold he ground in the face of any change. And being surrounded by people who also understands leadership, he will achieve a lot. Buhari have all the experiences and lessons he needs to succeed. Also he is free from greed, which the biggest factor that destroys many Nigeria leaders.

3. His precedent
Before even taking this position as President, Buhari understands the problem facing Nigeria and the enormity of the challenges. Until Jonathan's 2015 New Year's message, GEJ did not consider Corruption a major problem. But Buhari since 2013 have insisted that if Nigeria will develop, Corruption must be tackled. While the expectations are very high, by running a transparent system of governance and making tangible delivery, Nigerians are very willing to be patient with him to deliver.

4. His popularity
Buhari is popular among the masses because he understands and fight for their interest. In fact Buhari could have been president before now if he pursued the interest of the corrupt elites. In the north, despite the follower-ship among the people, their elites always frustrate him out just to protect their loot. With the masses behind Buhari and by delivering solution to the problems facing Nigeria, Buhari will leave a solid legacy as both President, Commander-in-Chief and Father of Nigeria.

Summery:
The things you consider as setbacks for Buhari, is rather his driving force. I see a New and better Nigeria ahead. Sai Buhari. God bless Nigeria.

I will remind you the outcome, either positive or negative.

I wish Buhari govt., well and enough.

Shalom!
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Ddonoflife(m): 10:40am On Apr 17, 2015
Speakdatruth:

two mumus
lolz.u guys shld kip dreaming.apc will keep rocking front page
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by redcliff: 10:40am On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

Buhari would never win is what we were hearing from you guys for the past 12 years.... Now its He would never succeed. dolt, he has succeeded against all odds already!

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Ephemmm: 10:40am On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

It is obvious that he will fail you and those in your circle, but definitely not Nigerians...

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by ba7man(m): 10:40am On Apr 17, 2015
klevjey:

note dat u r now dealing with SE and SS, not just SE alone again...BE WARNED!!!
No one gives a sh1t. undecided
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by lordyugo: 10:41am On Apr 17, 2015
chamboy:
All dis Igbos sha, Nigeria we win u, Lagos we win u, I don't knw wat else una want... Abeg make una go Chao red soil

ur hate for igbo evn made u fail to c d article ws written by ur fellow yoruba man and within u ,u think ur sane.u wont b a man n go make money kp blaming pple dt dnt evn knw u exist nd nvr will evn ur tribe dnt evn knw u exist too.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Ddonoflife(m): 10:41am On Apr 17, 2015
Firefire:

I will remind you the outcome, either positive or negative.

I wish Buhari govt., well and enough.

Shalom!
you have spoken well
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:42am On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
It was you guys that were beaten mercilessly. You guys were brainwashed and deceived into thinking Buhari is the Messiah. Buhari who couldn't develop himself after leaving government for over 30 years and you expect him to develop Nigeria in 4 years. SMH. You guys were slapped in the face. And you know the bad part? You guys don5even know you've been defeated. Shai, brainwashing is a bad thing.
If u arent comfortable with this change, abeg do d needful. So Nigeria shd continue 2 endure corruption in leadership right?

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Eneze1(f): 10:42am On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

If you are already praying for the failure of the President, I don't know how to describe you. If the president fails it affects all Nigerians not only him. The best thing we can do now is pray for his success and support him in policies that will move Nigeria to higher level. Praying for his failure is like praying for your failure in as much you are a Nigerian. Please let's be reasonable.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Ddonoflife(m): 10:42am On Apr 17, 2015
redcliff:

Buhari would never win is what we were hearing from you guys for the past 12 years.... Now its He would never succeed. dolt, he has succeeded against all odds already!
hellp me tell dem
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
as they've failed to train u...when all what was programmed on ur brain is failure,why won't u wish Same for a fellow compatriot?

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by opuama(f): 10:42am On Apr 17, 2015
[His popularity is simply in the north and south west.
Dont get so excited your so called leader have started denying his campaign promises.
We r watching him like big brother

All the unbelievers will be disappointed. From day one you guys have promised and projected one disappointment or the other, but Buhari has always defeated your negativities.

One the points you mention, here is my take:

1. His party:
The APC is a party we all can see its origin and evolution. It grew from nothing and gradually/rapidly gain traction through deliberate efforts not accidents. The party was built from scratch. The PDP on the other hand was just put together in 1997 - 1998 and since then had never been tested. This is the time for PDP to start building their party for the very first time. Unlike APC, they don't have the will and enthusiasm. Just a quest to get power come 2019 (and if they fail, the rats will jump off the sinking boat faster than they came).

2. His leadership
Buhari has proven time without number to be a man who can hold he ground in the face of any change. And being surrounded by people who also understands leadership, he will achieve a lot. Buhari have all the experiences and lessons he needs to succeed. Also he is free from greed, which the biggest factor that destroys many Nigeria leaders.

3. His precedent
Before even taking this position as President, Buhari understands the problem facing Nigeria and the enormity of the challenges. Until Jonathan's 2015 New Year's message, GEJ did not consider Corruption a major problem. But Buhari since 2013 have insisted that if Nigeria will develop, Corruption must be tackled. While the expectations are very high, by running a transparent system of governance and making tangible delivery, Nigerians are very willing to be patient with him to deliver.

4. His popularity
Buhari is popular among the masses because he understands and fight for their interest. In fact Buhari could have been president before now if he pursued the interest of the corrupt elites. In the north, despite the follower-ship among the people, their elites always frustrate him out just to protect their loot. With the masses behind Buhari and by delivering solution to the problems facing Nigeria, Buhari will leave a solid legacy as both President, Commander-in-Chief and Father of Nigeria.

Summery:
The things you consider as setbacks for Buhari, is rather his driving force. I see a New and better Nigeria ahead. Sai Buhari. God bless Nigeria.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by pure2012soul(m): 10:42am On Apr 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Why will they say that
I don't want to hear that o... Buhari must deliver change
1. A Dollar must be equal to a Naira. grin
2. Buhari will stabilize global oil price. grin
3. Buhari will feed all school children.
4. Buhari will provide 2 million jobs grin
5. Buhari will pay jobless youth 5,000 each every month, besides, we have the money.
6. Buhari will finally give amnesty to Bokoharam. (besides, they are now freedom fighters and he once advocated for it.) grin
7. Buhari will build new prisons so as to incarcerate kworuft people.
8. Etc...

Please let's support Buhari and his agents of change(Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku, Amaechi, Obasanjo), There must be change.

By the way, Showyourcertificate, your topics always make front page, are you a mod??
Hahahahahahahahhhahahahahahhaha. Some of GMB's cabal must also change their brain. LWTMB. Good one
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by alrahmanonline(m): 10:43am On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Lawyer ke? No way. I go just dey here jejely dey laugh una as my prophesy come to pass.
Prophet of doom, by your moniker everybody knows who you are, hopefully you won't hang your self in shame when we start to enjoy the change, as for you @ Op get a life, although loosing may be painful but you need to move on.. Thanks I see that you're the Op go Bury your head in shame

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Menace2Society(m): 10:44am On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
U will also fail in all your endeavours.It's very obvious sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) / "Because I' A Soldier, Born To Die" - Emotional Pic Shared By A Nigerian Soldier / The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.