Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver (59736 Views)

Presidency Says Buhari Might Resign, Gives Shocking Reason / Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria / Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Why will they say that
I don't want to hear that o... Buhari must deliver change
1. A Dollar must be equal to a Naira. grin
2. Buhari will stabilize global oil price. grin
3. Buhari will feed all school children.
4. Buhari will provide 2 million jobs grin
5. Buhari will pay jobless youth 5,000 each every month, besides, we have the money.
6. Buhari will finally give amnesty to Bokoharam. (besides, they are now freedom fighters and he once advocated for it.) grin
7. Buhari will build new prisons so as to incarcerate kworuft people.
8. Etc...

Please let's support Buhari and his agents of change(Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku, Amaechi, Obasanjo), There must be change.

By the way, Showyourcertificate, your topics always make front page, are you a mod??

Guy u wan make 1 naira become one dollar, U wan kill us

buhari said he will sell petrol @ 40 naira per litre.

Which is 40 * 200 = 8,000 naira per litre. grin
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Buhari will certainly fail. It's very obvious.

U have the foresight my Brother.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by unite4real: 11:51am On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
http://www.naij.com/423027-4-reasons-buhari-might-not-deliver.html

As corrupt as Tinubu is, Lagos is working.

Poster, you cant confuse me. Your Id "ShowYourCertificate", is synonymous to the Devil posting reasons why Jesus cannot perform Miracles.

Go and Hug transformer please.

Lets give Buhari a chance and show support.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by AdeniyiA(m): 11:51am On Apr 17, 2015
Acidosis:
The best way to stay healthy economically is to limit your expectations from Buhari smiley

The man is an epitome of stagnancy and failure - waiting to happen. After 4 years, the number of generators in Nigeria would have increased by a hundred fold.

Fighting corruption can never translate into development. With or without corruption, we have enough minerals to develop the nation. Corruption isn't the reason why we have millions of unemployed youths. Our politicians including Buhari, are simply visionless. Lawyer/Pastor/Prof Osinbajo on the other hand, is a loud talkative (I know his type) He can build world trade centre using his lips and tongues. Give him the tool to build and he will show you the level of his cluelessness. Pastors are known for displaying faith and instant miracles on the pulpit.

I still don't understand how Nigerians believed these CHANGE?

24HR power?
N1 = 1dollar
2 million jobs (not yellow fever jobs) grin 2million is an insignificant number btw
stabilize OPEC price
feed all students in primary schools? shocked
etc
I don't believe you are right, take Time to read about Buhari's economic policies nd reforms while he was a military ruler. I can bet u'll be disappointed because he's more prepared than our past leaders whose mantle of leadership just on their laps

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by cwhy(m): 11:51am On Apr 17, 2015
Your points may be correct but use this opportunity to know this,idiagbon worked on the orders of buhari being the head of state.Do not forget in a hurry it was a military system of rule where ordering and commands are the order of the day...

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by AdeniyiA(m): 11:52am On Apr 17, 2015
Acidosis:
The best way to stay healthy economically is to limit your expectations from Buhari smiley

The man is an epitome of stagnancy and failure - waiting to happen. After 4 years, the number of generators in Nigeria would have increased by a hundred fold.

Fighting corruption can never translate into development. With or without corruption, we have enough minerals to develop the nation. Corruption isn't the reason why we have millions of unemployed youths. Our politicians including Buhari, are simply visionless. Lawyer/Pastor/Prof Osinbajo on the other hand, is a loud talkative (I know his type) He can build world trade centre using his lips and tongues. Give him the tool to build and he will show you the level of his cluelessness. Pastors are known for displaying faith and instant miracles on the pulpit.

I still don't understand how Nigerians believed these CHANGE?

24HR power?
N1 = 1dollar
2 million jobs (not yellow fever jobs) grin 2million is an insignificant number btw
stabilize OPEC price
feed all students in primary schools? shocked
etc
I don't believe you are right, take Time to read about Buhari's economic policies nd reforms while he was a military ruler. I can bet u'll be disappointed because he's more prepared nd experience than our past leaders whose mantle of leadership just fell on their laps

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Acidosis(m): 11:52am On Apr 17, 2015
sarahatuba:

Go and read his manifesto before you come here and spew BS! Is corruption the only he talked abt during his campaigns? Why can't you be honest with yourself....I fear nigerian youths ooo shocked. Show evidence of him saying he'll make N1= 1dollar...does that even make any sense to you smiley
You mean the manifesto written by a paid APC Consultant?
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by tsdarkside(m): 11:53am On Apr 17, 2015
zendy:

You had military men before,what came of that?

you think i know...

i dont know......

i would never had voted buhari,if jonathan would have done his job well....never... undecided undecided undecided

we have the duty has black-men,to defend our black-women,their jonathan failed us too much... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Bimpe29: 11:54am On Apr 17, 2015
I want to ask if the writer of the these texts is a Nigerian? If yes, he must be naive and silly. Not only for wishing yet to be sworn in administration a woeful tenure, but hoping for bad luck unto himself, his unborn descendants and Nigerians at large.
Can't we be patriotic for once? Let's be positive and optimistic towards having a prosperous Nigeria.
No insult is intended.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Acidosis(m): 11:55am On Apr 17, 2015
AdeniyiA:

I don't believe you are right, take Time to read about Buhari's economic policies nd reforms while he was a military ruler. I can bet u'll be disappointed because he's more prepared nd experience than our past leaders whose mantle of leadership just fell on their laps
OBJ has a better understanding and experience, yet he couldn't deliver a quarter of Buhari"s promises in 8 years.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by AzeezAlao1(m): 11:55am On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
it is not possible 4 anybody to say somthng of tomorow is certain since u are not Almighty Allah,u ar not suposed to say dat word "certain"even if God wish u may nt witnes his sworn-in(may 29) am nt here 2 cause anybody but am just giving u warning of using certainty 4 isue of 2morow

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by ken4reel27(m): 11:56am On Apr 17, 2015
Its very obvious that guys supporting buhari hav a short memory,,I say this because not too long ago everybody was drumming aπϑ beating jonathans drum ,but now that he has fail we have crucified him aπϑ moved on to the next messiah but the truth is we expect to much from our leader aπϑ want change to our fortunes overnight,,we aren't patient with them therefore we lose sight of wat they are doing presently ,,when buhari fails trust M̶̲̅ε̲̣ he will u all are gonna crucify him like ur did the former aπϑ move on the next new thing,,smh
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 17, 2015
Acidosis:

You mean the manifesto written by a paid APC Consultant?
And pdp's manifesto was written by who? #hypocrisy#

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Zico5(m): 11:59am On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Like ur father that is already a failure and nonentity

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by tsdarkside(m): 11:59am On Apr 17, 2015
Bimpe29:
I want to ask if the writer of the these texts is a Nigerian? If yes, he must be naive and silly. Not only for wishing yet to be sworn in administration a woeful tenure, but hoping for bad luck unto himself, his unborn descendants and Nigerians at large.
Can't we be patriotic for once? Let's be positive and optimistic towards having a prosperous Nigeria.
No insult is intended.

very good reasoning...

you people on nairaland have to be careful,what you read....

the way i understand is,nairaland is international,you have oyinbo here,indians here,,HECK,,even the american fbi and cia,can be here...

sooo..... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by tsdarkside(m): 11:59am On Apr 17, 2015
Bimpe29:
No insult is intended.

very good reasoning...

you people on nairaland hve to be careful,what you read....

the way i understand is,nairaland is international,you have oyinbo here,indians here,,HECK,,even the american fbi and cia,can be here...

sooo..... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
if he does not deliver, then we vote another person... we keep doing that till we get it right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Speakdatruth: 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
darlenese:

The truth hurts cry
which truth hurts? dat Buhari does not have any idea abt nigeria's economy? wot year were u born sef? u beta ask who buhari was frm elders in ur family n stop shamefully displayin ur ignorance

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by arinzona95(m): 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
Guys stop all these hates,GMB has won there is nothing we can abt it.the only thing nw is to support him.we're nigerians.if he fails remember we'll feel the bad effects,why wish him Bad?.lets live a positive life without being tribalistic.if he wnts to fight corruption,he Needs our support to achieve it.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by tsdarkside(m): 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
teeowl:
if he does not deliver, then we vote another person... we keep doing that till we get it right.

thank you..i like what you say...we keep doing that till we get it right grin grin grin

just not jonathan,i know,he will fail us again...even in another 900years.... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by ogbonoeba: 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
http://www.naij.com/423027-4-reasons-buhari-might-not-deliver.html

Doesn't matter, we still wanted a CHANGE from pdp wink

Besides his wife looks better than mama piss.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Acidosis(m): 12:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
sarahatuba:

And pdp's manifesto was written by who? #hypocrisy#
My point is: DOING is the KEY; Nigerians aren't interested in paper policies. At least most of you condemned GEJ"s policies despite overtaking SA economy; improvements in the corruption index.

The only way we would embrace APC manifesto, is seeing N1 = $1; 2million Shell & NNPC jobs (you guys condemned YouWin, Sure-P, etc); 24hr power supply, among others.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by begwong: 12:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
those decampees from fee-d-fee would help in destroying that party in the next four years.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Donykua: 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
Get over your defeat and move forward with Nigeria or you will not be there when the promised goodie -goodies will arrive.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by ogbonoeba: 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Firstly, I have no paymaster. I'm simply a Nigerian who refuse to be deceived by the lies and propaganda of the APC

Secondly, this is democracy. I have to right to express my opinion. I have the right to criticise politicians. So you don't need to threaten me cause it won't work.

Lastly, you'll all realise the truth very soon.

Four more years of Jonathan is your answer, is that your solution? The pdp was stupid enough to believe that despite gej poor leadership, we would vote for him again. Nonsense.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by dayodare49o: 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
He has already failed. If not , jonathan and his wife should be the first to probe. Tinubu, Ameochi, Ministeters Dizani, Ngozi, kwakwaso should fall after that all the governors and other ministers...but he has already promised that he will not probe Jonathan and if he does not probe him is it reasonable to probe others. He has failed already already. His name his General Failure Bokoari Mumuamed
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by tsdarkside(m): 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
Acidosis:

My point is: DOING is the KEY; Nigerians aren't interested in paper policies. At least most of you condemned GEJ"s policies despite overtaking SA economy; improvements in the corruption index.

The only way we would embrace APC manifesto, is seeing N1 = $1; 2million Shell & NNPC jobs (you guys condemned YouWin, Sure-P, etc); 24hr power supply, among others.

why are you giving someone such a task of N1 = $1

do you even have yourself a solution to make N1 = $1
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by freezy(m): 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
Very nonsense post.
Oklander:
Nonsense post…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by ogbonoeba: 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
It's over, pdp is the opposition party. Corruption is not stealing Should be the new motto and ideology. How can a president be so stupid as to say something like that openly? A disgrace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
Acidosis:

Its kinda funny how you guys say apc tell lies when y'all keep saying lies like the N1 to 1 dollar....that's btw why don't you let him be sworn in and start work before y'all start making these noise....the fact is y'all are biased,blinded by sentiments and filled with soo much hate I cringe whenever I read some of y'all's comments.....if he he 'fails' nigerians will do to him what they did to GEJ pronto smiley

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by ogbonoeba: 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
dayodare49o:
He has already failed. If not , jonathan and his wife should be the first to probe. Tinubu, Ameochi, Ministeters Dizani, Ngozi, kwakwaso should fall after that all the governors and other ministers...but he has already promised that he will not probe Jonathan and if he does not probe him is it reasonable to probe others. He has failed already already. His name his General Failure Bokoari Mumuamed

Bad bele is a chronic disease and is difficult to cure.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by bakila: 12:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Why will they say that
[s]I don't want to hear that o... Buhari must deliver change
1. A Dollar must be equal to a Naira. grin
2. Buhari will stabilize global oil price. grin
3. Buhari will feed all school children.
4. Buhari will provide 2 million jobs grin
5. Buhari will pay jobless youth 5,000 each every month, besides, we have the money.
6. Buhari will finally give amnesty to Bokoharam. (besides, they are now freedom fighters and he once advocated for it.) grin
7. Buhari will build new prisons so as to incarcerate kworuft people.
8. Etc... [/s]

Please let's support Buhari and his agents of change(Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku, Amaechi, Obasanjo), There must be change.

By the way, Showyourcertificate, your topics always make front page, are you a mod??

Before nko? he has another name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Checkout These Pics Of Buhari, Zuma, Osinbajo And Wife At The Inauguration Lunch / Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" / Kidnapped Ex-President Jonathan's Cousin, Mike Ogiasa Begs For Life (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.