Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ (66212 Views)

Muslims Throw 12 Christians Into Sea On Their Way To Europe(video) / CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos / Former Richest Man In Brazil Eike Batista Throws $183,000 Into Sea For Yemoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by nyabinghi(m): 9:07am On Apr 17, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Mumu.. We talking about killing of innocent pple going on around the world in the name of Islam, and here u are talking about homosexuality, drug trafficking and rape committed by pple which got nothing to do with religion.

80% of committed muslims in the world have terrorist/suicide bomber instinct embedded within them waiting to be triggered.
98 percent of christians are brainwashed
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Danpersie31(m): 9:07am On Apr 17, 2015
nyabinghi:
another idiotic fellow, america has the greatest crime rate in the world, homosexuality, drug trafficking and rape, murders are rife in christendom, pope had to beg parents whose kids were sodomized by priests
permit me 2say u are too dull
USA is a mixed society...they don't care abt religion ..majority of dem are free thinkers ...and don't care whether u are xtian or Muslim...get DAT into ur Islam rotten infested brain ...don't make me talk wit sentiment

3 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Misogynist2014(m): 9:07am On Apr 17, 2015
André Servier[edit ]
André Servier was an historian who lived in French Algeria at the beginning of the 20 th
century.
Islam was not a torch, as has been claimed, but an extinguisher. Conceived in a
barbarous brain for the use of a barbarous people, it was - and it remains -
incapable of adapting itself to civilization. Wherever it has dominated, it has broken
the impulse towards progress and checked the evolution of society.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Sijo01(f): 9:08am On Apr 17, 2015
adeA1:
Linkin brain! Sm1 like U I beliv, misled ppe by ds confused headins. Y cn they tel us hw did d fight started so dt we knw it religion engraved fight btw d two group.

I could not help but LOL at the sight of your picture cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. That aside, I'll advise you learn to type like human being for easy comprehension, idiota. see your ororolize strong face/head cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by smsdigito: 9:08am On Apr 17, 2015
Islam:Religion of peace or religion of Piss. And with all these that we see, we still watch some people struggle in our country to islamize us, God forbid.
That will not happen.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 17, 2015
[size=8pt]THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END....Read the book of Revelation. Rapture and 666 at hand, repent and turn a new live.[/size]

1 Like

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by tonychristopher: 9:09am On Apr 17, 2015
Demmzy15:

I was born a Muslim, I went to Ebenezer Nursery and Primary School in Ilorin. I was flogged for not knowing how to read the 'lord's prayer', when I learnt the Quran, no one flogged me. Infact the highest punishment I received was to open my mouth for some minutes, and the reason I was punished was because I laughed at someone who didn't know

Remember that 'spare the rod, spoil the child'

but you were not killed. To be honest Mulsim I detest, they are just too backward and violent

3 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by nyabinghi(m): 9:09am On Apr 17, 2015
agedmanng:

Thanks I understand you since you are one of them or their sympathizers. The only reply I have for an unfortunate fellow you.
retardinho you promised to start hacking muslims to death and I told you to go up north, almajiris will drink your blood, sonofabitch
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 17, 2015
calm down mr man no religion is the true way to God
Gejpresident:
God Almighty the only mistake u made creating this beautiful world is allowing devil to have his religion-= Islam

just imagine this beautiful world without Islam =peace

God I pray today let me go to hell for me to be in same heaven with Islams

and i know my bible said no other religion except Christian that will come to u

if this didn't happen I know bible is fake

but I know bible is more than real

may God destroy Muham-Mad were ever he is and I know his in hell burning
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:10am On Apr 17, 2015
nyabinghi:
Hitler a christian killed how many jews, how many people did christian u.s.a kill in hiroshima and nagazaki

Shatappp there! Those killings by hitler and USA was a political killing. It got nothing to do with religious. We are talking about killing pple bcus they don't believe in islam

4 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Mintayo(m): 9:11am On Apr 17, 2015
Islam exhibits everything that represent the devil, satan. Jesus said Satan came to kill, steal and destroy= this literally depicts what islam looks like, mohammed came to kill, steal and destroy; so people shouldnt be surprised. This violent muslims are the true muslims, they are the exhibiting the major characteristics of their allah= god of violence!
May God help us!

3 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Sijo01(f): 9:11am On Apr 17, 2015
skysailor:

Fish brain.........

Brainless nonentity angry angry
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Misogynist2014(m): 9:12am On Apr 17, 2015
Anthony Flew[edit ]
Antony Garrard Newton Flew (1923 – 2010) was a British philosopher. He was also
known for the development of the no true Scotsman fallacy.
I would never regard Islam with anything but horror and fear because it is
fundamentally committed to conquering the world for Islam... it is, I think, best
described in a Marxian way as the uniting and justifying ideology of Arab
imperialism. Between the New Testament and the Qur'an there is (as it is
customary to say when making such comparisons) no comparison. Whereas
markets can be found for books on reading the Bible as literature, to read the Qur'an
is a penance rather than a pleasure. There is no order or development in its subject
matter.... The Prophet, though gifted in the arts of persuasion and clearly a
considerable military leader, was both doubtfully literate and certainly ill-informed
about the contents of the Old Testament and about several matters of which God, if
not even the least informed of the Prophet’s contemporaries, must have been
cognizant... one thing I’ll say in this comparison is that, for goodness sake, Jesus is
an enormously attractive charismatic figure, which the Prophet of Islam most
emphatically is not. [12]

2 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by nyabinghi(m): 9:12am On Apr 17, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Shatappp there! Those killings by hitler and USA was a political killing. It got nothing to do with religious. We are talking about killing pple bcus they don't believe in islam
my God says thou shall not kill, he never said political killing, you see ur useless life
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by mulattoclaro(m): 9:12am On Apr 17, 2015
nyabinghi:
you wanna use brainwash on muslims God forbid, get a brain man, your life is pathetic
see this terrorist. Prophet mohammed is a pedophile and a blood suckers. I'm not surprised that after many years of that gay prophet of yours you guys are still way behind.

4 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by IceMan85(m): 9:12am On Apr 17, 2015
Demmzy15:

I never pretended to be a Christian, look at my other comments and see for yourself. The first Crusade was called by Pope Urban II 1096years after Jesus died. So it happened in AD, this was what caused Muslims to occupy many Christian lands for revenge. Some of them even going to the extent of eating deadbodies! embarassed
My brother what really cause the war then? Who knows what muslims did... But that was then. For christ sake this is 21st century! Killing ppeople without any reason is barbaric

4 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Sijo01(f): 9:12am On Apr 17, 2015
Misogynist2014:
The probability of Islam being the true religion is less than zero.

Who dash monkey banana!
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Misogynist2014(m): 9:14am On Apr 17, 2015
Mintayo:
Islam exhibits everything that represent the devil, satan. Jesus said Satan came to kill, steal and destroy= this literally depicts what islam looks like, mohammed came to kill, steal and destroy; so people shouldnt be surprised. This violent muslims are the true muslims, they are the exhibiting the major characteristics of their allah= god of violence!
May God help us!
Bhavishya Purana[edit ]
The Bhavishya Purana is one of the eighteen major Hindu Puranas. It is written in
Sanskrit and attributed to Rishi Vyasa, the compiler of the Vedas.
Suta Goswami said: After hearing the king’s prayers, Lord Shiva said: ... There was
a mystic demon named Tripura (Tripurasura), whom I have already burnt to ashes,
he has come again by the order of Bali. He has no origin but he achieved a
benediction from me. His name is Mahamada (Muhammad) and his deeds are like
that of a ghost. Therefore, O king, you should not go to this land of the evil ghost.
By my mercy your intelligence will be purified. Hearing this the king came back to
his country and Mahamada (Muhammad) came with them to the bank of the river
Sindhu. He was expert in expanding illusion, so he said to the king very pleasingly:
O great king, your god has become my servant. Just see, as he eats my remnants,
so I will show you. The king became surprised when he saw this just before them.
Then in anger Kalidasa rebuked Mahamada (Muhammad) “O rascal, you have
created an illusion to bewilder the king, I will kill you, you are the lowest..."
That city is known as their site of pilgrimage, a place which was Madina or free
from intoxication. Having a form of a ghost (Bhuta), the expert illusionist Mahamada
(Muhammad) appeared at night in front of king Bhojaraja and said: O king, your
religion is of course known as the best religion among all. Still I am going to
establish a terrible and demoniac religion by the order of the Lord . The symptoms
of my followers will be that they first of all will cut their genitals, have no shikha, but
having beard, be wicked, make noise loudly and eat everything. They should eat
animals without performing any rituals. This is my opinion. They will perform
purificatory act with the musala or a pestle as you purify your things with kusha.
Therefore, they will be known as musalman, the corrupters of religion. Thus the
demoniac religion will be founded by me. After having heard all this the king came
back to his palace and that ghost (Muhammad) went back to his place. [18]
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Demmzy15(m): 9:14am On Apr 17, 2015
tonychristopher:

but you were not killed. To be honest Mulsim I detest, they are just too backward and violent
So the Muslim kids flogged are dead abi?! So a Christian can flog for learning but a Muslim can't?!
It was this same violent Muslims that save one tribe(tutsi and moderate hutu) during genocide!

Anyway,

*lays mattress and sleeps*
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by nyabinghi(m): 9:14am On Apr 17, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Anthony Flew[edit ]
Antony Garrard Newton Flew (1923 – 2010) was a British philosopher. He was also
known for the development of the no true Scotsman fallacy.
I would never regard Islam with anything but horror and fear because it is
fundamentally committed to conquering the world for Islam... it is, I think, best
described in a Marxian way as the uniting and justifying ideology of Arab
imperialism. Between the New Testament and the Qur'an there is (as it is
customary to say when making such comparisons) no comparison. Whereas
markets can be found for books on reading the Bible as literature, to read the Qur'an
is a penance rather than a pleasure. There is no order or development in its subject
matter.... The Prophet, though gifted in the arts of persuasion and clearly a
considerable military leader, was both doubtfully literate and certainly ill-informed
about the contents of the Old Testament and about several matters of which God, if
not even the least informed of the Prophet’s contemporaries, must have been
cognizant... one thing I’ll say in this comparison is that, for goodness sake, Jesus is
an enormously attractive charismatic figure, which the Prophet of Islam most
emphatically is not. [12]
the same jesus that was killed like a common thief and didn't even want to die.

1 Like

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by tundeotunba(m): 9:14am On Apr 17, 2015
Sijo01:
Islam, religion of scavengers.

Very wrong! Islam is the religion of peace but not everyone is in their right senses. Do U knw for how long christians killed in history?

Check dis page
https://abagond./2013/04/24/are-christians-more-violent-than-muslims/

1 Like

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by SNCOQ3(m): 9:15am On Apr 17, 2015
Demmzy15:

The South has 'oiyel', just like many other countries. How is it possible that Qatar is richer, safer and better than USA?! Ever thought of that?!

If those punishments are stopped, then you have a lawless society!

Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia are under the protection of the USA - A country with an overwhelmingly christian majority. Also, their wealth is not due to hard work, discovery or innovation but to free oil from the ground- extracted by the US and partners.
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by jcross19: 9:15am On Apr 17, 2015
During the time of attack by osama on USA the northerner muslims were jubilating why? Those jubilating for killing humans were they muslims? Or not. Osama muslim,abdul muattalhab is a nigerian terrorist rotten in jail now,boko haram, hazebollah,alqueda,taliban,alshabab,isis and many more they are all muslims reading from one book quran ,have one slogan alahu akbr , one objective to islamize the world. Still some people say they are peaceful. I wonder the meaning of peaceful in islamic dictionary.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Misogynist2014(m): 9:16am On Apr 17, 2015
nyabinghi:
the same jesus that was killed like a common thief and didn't even want to die.
Blaise Pascal[edit ]
Blaise Pascal (1623 – 1662) was a French mathematician, physicist, inventor, writer and
Catholic philosopher.
Mahomet established a religion by putting his enemies to death; Jesus Christ by
commanding his followers to lay down their lives
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by killjoy(m): 9:16am On Apr 17, 2015
agedmanng:

I was born a Muslim but today a Christian. The violence in Islam starts from their religious homes. Go to their mosques and see how they train/teach them with canes and make them drink pap in the morning without Western education. I see one in a big mosque on my way out every morning and I see the future extremist amongst them. Islam is a religion of murderers no matter how they paint it. I keep saying if this rubbish does not stop they might provoke someone like me to start moving against them too.

waw! I'm happy ur free from d bondage. rili happy for u. wish u a violence-free successful lyf

2 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 17, 2015
chacoonder:
Does your Christian father have any?...bunkum

grin grin e pain you?
grin grin fact remains fact...turn suicide bomber if u like grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Demmzy15(m): 9:17am On Apr 17, 2015
IceMan85:

My brother what really cause the war then? Who knows what muslims did... But that was then. For christ sake this is 21st century! Killing ppeople without any reason is barbaric
So because they were killed 1000 years ago, then it should be ignored? Christians slaughtered each other in the 20th and 21st century, don't blame Islam, it's annoying. Islam is over 1400years old, please do a quick research about the Crusaders. I don't want to mention anything, just do it yourself!
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by bolkay47(m): 9:17am On Apr 17, 2015
Have you ever wonder why islamic nations are not peaceful? Just tune in to ANY international news tv of your choice. All you will see is bomb everywhere! God have mercy!

2 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by nyabinghi(m): 9:17am On Apr 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:
see this terrorist. Prophet mohammed is a pedophile and a blood suckers. I'm not surprised that after many years of that gay prophet of yours you guys are still way behind.
the mother of ur god jesus was raped by a paedophile(joseph) mary had jesus at the age of 11
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Sijo01(f): 9:17am On Apr 17, 2015
tundeotunba:

Very wrong! Islam is the religion of peace but not everyone is in their right senses. Do U knw for how long christians killed in history?

What a way of preaching/practicing peace. embarassed embarassed Smh religion of peace indeed!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) / Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video) / What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.